Transgender commits hate crime by shooting up a Christian school

5 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Keep an open mind: What if before, the forces loyal to the state hack your computer and see when you are typing. Then, as you type, they put a bug in your computer to raise your computer's heat settings and shut off your fan so smoke come out and distract, blind you while they storm in? 

The point I am trying to make above, this cowboy time with you holding to your guns is not effective, you stand no chance against the Federal Government. Yes, I know you will tell me forces loyal to you will also help you inside the state, but you don't know that. 

So really, how effective is a gun against the government? I am talking even about semi, automatic weapons, not a regular gun which one needs against local thugs that are patrolling the streets of America. 

Contrarion's got a point, everybody. The government's just too smart and wise to question their authority. Let's give up our guns and shred the constitution. lol

6 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I was recently in NYC (August 2022) and was told by those on another forum that I should fear for my life. I took some precautions but found it be quite tame. Was it culture shock.. oh yes. Still, my nephew were out and about on the streets/subways for 4 days and nothing even close to an incident. 

The first time I visited NYC, was walking on the street and saw a fight on the other side. I tempted to intervene, but my host there restrained me. I think it was probably a knife fight and I didn't have one.

28 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Contrarion's got a point, everybody. The government's just too smart and wise to question their authority. Let's give up our guns and shred the constitution. lol

Conservative Justices are doing that for you. "Well regulated militia" used to mean possession was NOT a PERSONAL RIGHT.

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Conservative Justices are doing that for you. "Well regulated militia" used to mean possession was NOT a PERSONAL RIGHT.

I'm sure it means that to freedom hating government sluts. 

Now finish the amendment, sad sac; you can't just cherry pick your favorite parts and throw out the rest. lol 

Here, I'll help you:

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed".

7 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Oh yah, The Michael Savage Doctrine, anyone talking about "guns" aside from the NRA points, MUST want shreding of the CONSTITUTION, says MAGA logic.

OK, what point WERE you trying to make? You asked me to keep an open mind and you gave me a no win scenario. What is my takeaway supposed to be? 

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

CONS keep telling me that the Constitution is NOT a suicide pact.

Meanwhile conservative Justices are making it one by REMOVING the "well regulated militia" phrase from it.

Oh no, the "well regulated militia" part has always been there. What is NOT there is your interpretation of it.

You see comrade, when you have "a well regulated militia" AND "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed", in the same amendment it means you have to consider BOTH parts. In other words, "well regulated" means being in effective shape to fight. What it does NOT mean is being subject to screaming diaper dopers and their whims. 

You're welcome. 

Edited by Deluge

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for confirming you're just a PARTISAN HACK.

YOU are. If this was a straight white male Christian shooting a gay Bar you'd be the first one screaming HATE CRIME. 

Yet it's one of YOUR brethren and you can't even bring yourself to call it what it is: a hate crime

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Still blaming guns for the whacked trans ideology are you?

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

What about the 99% of mass shootings that aren't committed by trans people? You really are desperate.

You want to see whacked ideology, just look in the nearest mirror.

Nonsense. The rainbow is a symbol of hate now

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

The first time I visited NYC, was walking on the street and saw a fight on the other side. I tempted to intervene, but my host there restrained me. I think it was probably a knife fight and I didn't have one.

I saw nothing of that sort. We stayed in south Manhattan (about 10 blocks south of Times Square) and really only explored Manhattan and a sliver of brooklyn. Maybe if we had ventured out further... we would have seen a fight or been in danger. The most noticeable thing was how the pedestrians walk into the street at will. Never even look up from their phones. The traffic lights and pedestrian signs were just decorations. 

31 minutes ago, Aristides said:

OK, I didn't realize he was an adult. 

Now, here are some takeaway factors:

1. We know the murderer will never have the ability to legally purchase firearms again. 

2. He has identified as a female so we know he's mentally unstable and should probably have been in some kind of professional custody long before this tragedy happened. 

3. This casts a new light on this identity bullshit that seems to be taking the country by storm. It may be time to take a much closer look at every lunatic that thinks he or she is the opposite sex. 

This has been very informative. Thanks for your input! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Aristides said:

20 million Americans own AR-15's. What could possibly go wrong.

Probably a home invader would get shot and killed while trying to rape someone's daughter. Frankly, I don't see a down side to that. As far as innocent people getting shot and killed, America is unique.  Only our CRIMINALS (who the Democrats want to  give all the rights to) are the ones doing the shooting and killing, and they are armed regardless of the law.

So your gun grabbing Nazi tactics wouldn't affect the people doing the actual shooting and killing.