Transgender commits hate crime by shooting up a Christian school

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Another jump in logic... that must be some good stuff.

I have mentioned nothing about gun control and when I challenged you to prove it.. you dodged. 

Now you are shifting it to ME.. 

I have yet to hear you call out the left wing hate crime for what it is

29 minutes ago, Aristides said:

How may school and business shootings are carried out by gangsters?

Dumb question. The correct question is, how many violent crimes are being committed by gang bangers in comparison to shootings in schools and business that are not committed by gang bangers? 

Another good question is, how many shootings in schools and businesses are committed by gang bangers? 

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Now I'm starting to  think Canadians are the dumbest carbon based life forms on the earth.

We don't have a major gun problem,  so its a compliment coming from you.  

I honestly couldn't care less about US school shootings. At this point, its filler news like, while I wait for sports.

Keep the status quo, the situation remains unchanged. 

Reality, is these are happening far more often, yet no gun reforms to curb it. 

"My freedom!" isn't an excuse for idiocy.

9 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Personally, nobody should have access to semi automatic assault rifles.

This will keep happening, until there are reforms on gun laws.

This isn't a right or left issue.

Youth are more isolated and lonely than ever. More divided and angry  than ever.

Am not surprised at how many are snapping. 

It’s definitely a right or left issue.  The right wing of America fights gun control. 

44 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Dumb question. The correct question is, how many violent crimes are being committed by gang bangers in comparison to shootings in schools and business that are not committed by gang bangers? 

Another good question is, how many shootings in schools and businesses are committed by gang bangers? 

Well obviously you are not willing to answer it.

You obviously don't care. The US has more people in jail than any other country on the planet, it also has the largest percentage of its population in jail of any country on the planet. Your solution is more guns and more people in jail. You know the saying about people who keep doing the same thing while expecting a different result? Probably not.

Dead kids, just the acceptable cost of not having to do anything.

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

We don't have a major gun problem,  so its a compliment coming from you.  

I honestly couldn't care less about US school shootings. At this point, its filler news like, while I wait for sports.

Keep the status quo, the situation remains unchanged. 

Reality, is these are happening far more often, yet no gun reforms to curb it. 

"My freedom!" isn't an excuse for idiocy.

You have gun murders. Your problem is no less than ours.

24 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You obviously don't care. The US has more people in jail than any other country on the planet, it also has the largest percentage of its population in jail of any country on the planet. Your solution is more guns and more people in jail. You know the saying about people who keep doing the same thing while expecting a different result? Probably not.

I'd rather those animals be in prison rather than out raping, robbing and murdering everyone. If anything we need MORE prisons, less plea bargaining, an armed population ready to shoot to kill to protect themselves, and a strong border to keep the worst animals OUT.

In America, criminals should feel the SAME fear they cause law abiding people to feel.

43 minutes ago, Rebound said:

It’s definitely a right or left issue.  The right wing of America fights gun control. 

REAL Americans fight any attempt to weaken or overturn our CONSTITUTION.

Reasonable people have no problem with REASONABLE gun control.

Florida started it with 10/20/LIFE.

Bring a gun to a crime: TEN YEARS MANDATORY.

Fire a gun during that crime: TWENTY YEARS MANDATORY

Bullet from that gun hits someone, even non lethal: LIFE WITH NO PAROLE.

That is REASONABLE gun control that is aimed ONLY at criminals. You goose steppers want to disarm the population because you are PRO CRIME.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Dear victims of gang bangers and violent criminals,

We are doing all we can to disarm lawful US citizens so that you can rest assured that there will be less guns in the country. 

We hope this helps, 

The Left

6 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Dear victims of gang bangers and violent criminals,

We are doing all we can to disarm lawful US citizens so that you can rest assured that there will be less guns in the country. 

We hope this helps, 

The Left

Per capita, the US has 7 times as many firearms deaths, over 8 times as many firearms homicides and 6 times as many people in jail. How's it working for you?

Just now, Perspektiv said:

Removing AR 15 like weapons isn't disarming. Its removing AR 15 like weapons.

Actually, you're full of sh*t. 

A "well regulated militia" means you stay up to speed with your brothers in the military. That's just in case the commander in chief happens to a be a douchebag and some of your brothers decide to become the douchebag's gestapo. ;) 

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

Actually, you're full of sh*t. 

A "well regulated militia" means you stay up to speed with your brothers in the military. That's just in case the commander in chief happens to a be a douchebag and some of your brothers decide to become the douchebag's gestapo. ;) 

If you weren't in the military, you have no brothers in the military, The only douchebag commander in chief who tried to overturn an election is Trump.

18 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Per capita, the US has 7 times as many firearms deaths, over 8 times as many firearms homicides and 6 times as many people in jail. How's it working for you?

It's working great if I'm a lawful citizen who is also a responsible gun owner. 

See, I don't let scumbag criminals and leftist shit heads scare me into submission. 

3 minutes ago, Deluge said:

It's working great if I'm a lawful citizen who is also a responsible gun owner. 

See, I don't let scumbag criminals and leftist shit heads scare me into submission. 

A few dozen dead school kids every year is a small price to pay for your paranoia.