Singh 'not satisfied' with confidence-and-supply agreement, says he'd do a better job as PM

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/singh-not-satisfied-with-confidence-and-supply-agreement-says-he-d-do-a-better-job-as-pm-1.6329330

NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh says he’s “not satisfied” with his party’s confidence-and-supply agreement with the Liberals — signed a year ago this week — because it’s shown him he could do a better job running the country than the current government.

“And so it's led me to not be satisfied with the position I'm in,” he said. “I want to be the prime minister, but I'm proud of the work we've done.”

The deal sees the NDP support the Liberals and keep them in power until 2025 in exchange for progress on certain policy priorities.

Jaggers knows that if he goes into the next election with that deal still intact, or even close to that election with that deal intact, then he will take punishment at the polls. And that will likely be the end of his leadership.

Right now everyone is looking at him as Justin's  house-boy, the guy who does justin's bidding in the house at vote time no matter what he says elsewhere. 

He HAS to find some sort of wedge issue or method of making himself look different than Justin. Something he can point to and say 'see? i'm actually NOT just justin's minion, you should vote for me".

He's tried many things and this seems to be the latest. "Justin's ok, but i'd be way better".  "When I"M prime minister....."

Honestly i think it's just going to hammer home in peoples' minds that he can never be prime minister.  He's OBVIOUSLY trying to re-create Jack Layton's stance - "If harper doesn't want the job i'm more than happy to take it".  But the difference is that it worked for Jack because people thought he COULD possibly be prime minister.

Jagger's is digging his  own hole and it's only a matter of time till he gets desperate and tries to force an election to distinguish himself from Justin.

The Jagmeet Singhing groups choirmaster hands out music in B Flat Major provided by Trudeau, the group sings in B Flat Minor and have only mastered the Harmonic scale, the Natural and Melodic scales still elude them. which makes it difficult to capture the audience. His baton is also broken so he uses a divining rod.

Edited by Legato

Nobody wants to elect the NDP because they suck.  Why did the NDP nominate Singh as leader?  He was too young to be taken seriously and had zero experience in federal politics.

Flashy suits and an influx of Sikhs that joined the NDP and gave donations before the leadership vote.  Look it up, its on public record.

His vision for the country is centered around more public handouts.  That's pretty uninspiring.

Edited by Moonlight Graham