Poilievre vs Trudeau Jnr

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Keep on... keeping on and on and on and on and making zero headway.  '

Soooo  you realized you were wrong and your only defense is to try to dismiss it in a childish fashion :)  Man - i think i caused some emotional damage :)

Did you find anyone who didn't think 180+thousand people is NOT a lot of people? No? 

Keep crybabying little guy - it's always amusing :)

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Out of 20 million spread across the entire country in 338 electoral districts.?  190K is a pittance, that is just over 560votes per riding..hardly none.

A healthy number  of riding's were won by less than 500 votes :)You just proved my point :)  if 10 ridings flip that actually changes the picture a bit.   (oh - and it was just over 18 million,  But hey - 2 million is a pittance)

Oh but i'm sure you'll claim that 10 ridings out of 338 is a PITTANCE  right :)

It is HILARIOUS to watch you squirm and dance :)

35 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Sooooo, stop when you can.

LOL -  I love watching you beg :)

This is actually hilarious for me as well as interesting.  Anyone who genuinely felt there is nothing further to say would just stop posting on this subject - but you've come back a dozen times, and it's not to address the facts or points presented it's to beg me to stop, trying to scare or shame me into stopping, basically saying "don't hurt me' and then running off.

I think you realize that the party you support has done really bad things. I think you realize you were wrong to support them.

And i think that realization is causing you emotional pain you can't cope  with because you tied your identity up in that party and were emotionally invested in them.

So when i present irrefutable evidence you were wrong - it hurts.

I get that. But you need to forgive yourself and make better choices moving forward. that's all you can do.

39 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Who I vote for is known only to me unless you are the corrupt one and have seen my ballot.

We all know how you voted :)   And yes - that was me looking over your shoulder at the polling station when you voted  LOL  - you're such a doorknob :)

39 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Can you be any more foolish???

Sure - i could be you.

Stop voting liberal. They are BAD people and people who support them are doing something wrong. There's no excuses.  That way you won't have to suffer this kind of emotional damage defending them.

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

So, not voting demonstrates you cannot be  bought by shinny little things? How is that demonstrating anything other than enabling the party you don't like? Or share conservative values?

By voting, you show your patriotism, by not voting, you show you do not care one way or another.

I feel very strongly about voting. It is not only my right to vote, but my duty

None of the above, i was addressing this portion of your comment...Those that did vote for Justin are attracted by trinkets and shinny stuff, nor do they hold the same moral values as conservative voters, they have a high tolerance for lies , scandals, corruption, inaction on most files....

As for not voting, I'm all for making voting mandatory, that being said i did not vote last election becasue of flip flopper changing his mind on what i thought were important issues, in order to gather some votes. Mad max was off the rails, and well the left is the left in my mind is a full loaf short. So i did not vote... 

First off voting is not a form of patriotism in the way it is done today.   Very little patriotism in Canada.....Patriotism in my opinion is doing what is best for the nation, putting the nation ahead of everything, individual needs, special interest groups, getting re elected, it is about showing leadership all the time, upholding the office of PM to the highest standards, making decisions that might prove unpopular, becasue they are what the nation needs. To serve the nation itself, rather than making it about getting re elected or handing out shinny stuff...It is about uniting the country, not dividing it into millions of pieces. It's about getting butterflies when you stand up for our nations anthem, or see our nations flag being raised in the morning, it is about caring about the entire country not just certain groups, colors, or religions...

Sorry for the rant, i know you know what patriotism is , you served this nation and asked for nothing in return...That is what patriotism is. That is what this nation is missing.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Ohhhhh, time to apply Preparation H.

Your hemmeroidal banter is erupting again LOL

Wow - you make less and less sense each time you post. I've messed you up pretty bad apparently

And hemmoroid jokes? How old are you again? Maybe you need a cookie and a nap?

22 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

I guess you could play with the numbers and come to the conclusion that Canadians wanted a Lib/NDP coalition, by your logic, no?

No, but at LEAST you could suggest the coalition was decided upon by elected officials who represent a majority of the people. TO be honest - i don't think the vote would have gone that way if they had announced DURING the election this is what they'd do. And i think hte ndp will get it's bottom paddled in the next election over it as is the usual case unless they can end it long before then and force a vote on grounds the voters will accept.

BUT - it would be more accurate to say that the liberal coalition is not what ndp voters voted for - they voted for the ndp to be gov't and not the libs.  This is just as close as they could get.

43 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No, but at LEAST you could suggest the coalition was decided upon by elected officials who represent a majority of the people. TO be honest - i don't think the vote would have gone that way if they had announced DURING the election this is what they'd do. And i think hte ndp will get it's bottom paddled in the next election over it as is the usual case unless they can end it long before then and force a vote on grounds the voters will accept.

BUT - it would be more accurate to say that the liberal coalition is not what ndp voters voted for - they voted for the ndp to be gov't and not the libs.  This is just as close as they could get.

If the election is open to interpretation (there are basic facts about our system you seem to ignore), then anyone can say anything about what they thought the will of the voters REALLY was.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

If the election is open to interpretation (there are basic facts about our system you seem to ignore), then anyone can say anything about what they thought the will of the voters REALLY was.  

The election is not open to interpretation - parties run on a platform. IF something is in that platform and they are elected they are seen to have a mandate. 

IF they do something that's NOT part of their mandate then they are not acting with the direct backing of the people.

How old are you that i needed to explain what a mandate is? Surely you were aware that parties ran on platforms?

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Do you have any idea how you look to other people right now?

Oh my god, you're literally playing the repeating game. You are now at the same level as the average 6 year old. Well done, you're actually devolving as we speak.

So what am i supposed to do again? Say something you can't repeat like "ExFlyer is a jerkwad" or something? It's been so long since i was young enough to play this i really can't remember.

I think PP will be picking ministers based on merit ,not skin colour and gender. That will be a great start. Trudeau doesn't deserve to even be in the running for PM for what he has done to this great country. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, PIK said:

I think PP will be picking ministers based on merit ,not skin colour and gender. That will be a great start. Trudeau doesn't deserve to even be in the running for PM for what he has done to this great country. 

I think that's true overall, athough he's recruited some great talent that happens to be female and non white and i doubt he'll let that go to waste. But i doubt anyone gets in who isn't very qualified

12 hours ago, PIK said:

I think PP will be picking ministers based on merit ,not skin colour and gender.  

I notice you didn't include sexual orientation.  Odd because PP has appointed more representation of LGBTQ than exists in the general population, including activist Eric Duncan who fought the gay sex blood donation ban - https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/tory-mp-fighting-blood-donation-ban-says-parliament-could-have-worked-better-on-c-6-1.5495948  and Melissa Lantsman who is married to a lady.

All ok with me, but I believe in freedom...

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

I notice you didn't include sexual orientation.  Odd because PP has appointed more representation of LGBTQ than exists in the general population, including activist Eric Duncan who fought the gay sex blood donation ban - https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/tory-mp-fighting-blood-donation-ban-says-parliament-could-have-worked-better-on-c-6-1.5495948  and Melissa Lantsman who is married to a lady.

I think PP will be as politically correct as the present guy. He cannot afford no to.

It is a shame though that concentrating on real issues like health and finances takes a back seat to political correctness and bowing  and appeasing minority groups. (for all parties)

Considering being democratically elected depends on majority, a lot is being done to appease a few. Have we become a society of a few?  Or are there so many minority groups that they have become the majority?

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't think that's so much intentional as thats just how it worked out.  And obviously he's not going to complain if that's the case.

People are sick of the whole 'balanced cabinet' thing - they just don't care. As long as it's not all white males he's fine.  People care about results. And if he's getting that then yay.  There's actually always been a lot more gays in the Conservative party than people tend to think.  the Candidate i volunteered for in 2004 was openly gay and married and such - but you sure wouldn't hear that in any paper unless they mumbled :) They didn't want to disrupt the idea that conservatives are terrible 'gay haters'

20 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

It is a shame though that concentrating on real issues like health and finances takes a back seat to political correctness and bowing  and appeasing minority groups. (for all parties)

Considering being democratically elected depends on majority, a lot is being done to appease a few. Have we become a society of a few?  Or are there so many minority groups that they have become the majority?

I joke about PP's LGBTQ "squad" but it's probably good to put that kind of moralizing behind us that he puts these tokens in his inner circle.

We are a society of shallowness and proudly so.

• Haha 1