Poilievre vs Trudeau Jnr

16 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Blah, blah blah.... nonsense from a nonsensical.

Thats one of the most intelligent things you've said. Sadly for you.  :)

Sucking on the PP teat now eh?  LOL

Yes - pointing out that a person with 20 years of experience in a profession is probably qualified is definitely simply mindlessly supporting him :) LOL!!!!

As I already said "I agree Trudeau lack some competence but, to declare Poilievre competent is way premature. ".

Yes - and now you're wrong twice,  WE can say trudeau lacks competence because of his track record. He's done poorly as an mp for his short career, and then did very very poorly as pm.

We can say PP is competenet based on HIS track record - his track record in gov't which is extensive and pretty thorough.

I know i know - you're already planning your arguments for the next election and it was going to be "justin is bad but PP is just as bad (as far as we know)."   Yeah - i get that this screws with that but sorry - sometimes truth is inconvenient.

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Right? Because Turdeau was such a compassionate Canadian humanitarian and activitist before he was suddenly vaulted to the top office in the land.

48145197-10009157-One_night_before_the_C

Those two guys at the back think he's such a prat.

13 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

What is sad is that it cannot be said of you LOL

ummm - of course it cant' be said of me. First off it wouldn't be the most intelligent thing i said by far and secondly i didn't say it.

You REALLY didn't think that all the way through did you :) LOLOL!   We need to work on your insults. You're making this too easy

I know some hard left people who always voted Liberal, who voted NDP, due to Trudeau. Enough said. He couldn't get the job done, and this is more about his incompetence, than anything being wrong with his party. He's incredibly incompetent, divisive, and narcissistic. 

When you denounce Hong Kong's government for what they did to crush the protests, then do the same in a democratic state causing their government to mock you, only someone incompetent could do something like this.

18 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Trudeau's approval rating speaks volumes, as well as to how he narrowly won against Erin O'Toole. It should have been a landslide. Enough said.

People don't like him.  They got sick if Harper too.  Us that evidence that Harper was incompetent?

Using this logic Trudeau was competent when he beat Harper.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Using this logic Trudeau was competent when he beat Harper.

Or is insanely good at boutique politics, in knowing what people want to hear.

He's competent at getting votes. He's competent at appealing to the woke. He's insanely competent, at being a champion for LGBTQ causes and women, even though how hollow that this is, have been pointed out before. Its easy to put 50% of women in a government department..far harder to fill those spots with in incredibly competent people.

You're biased. I won't try to prove to you he's in any way flawed, if you can't see him as anything but perfect. I can easily point to a dozen things that I don't like about Poilievre. I don't vote for people because I like them. I vote, because they meet my needs, and seem like they will get the job done.

Nice debating with you, though.

3 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

1. Or is insanely good at boutique politics, in knowing what people want to hear.

2. You're biased.

3. I won't try to prove to you he's in any way flawed, if you can't see him as anything but perfect.

4. Nice debating with you, though.

1. Ok, well you were the one who provided the rationale.  Now you're changing it to something that could easily be applied to Poilievre.

2. I already said that I don't support him.  You're making him all about the woke and ignoring the pandemic so who's giving perspective of the two of us?

3. You aren't reading my posts.

4. Not a debate if you just keep posting the same thing and don't read my posts.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

ummm - of course it cant' be said of me. First off it wouldn't be the most intelligent thing i said by far and secondly i didn't say it.

You REALLY didn't think that all the way through did you :) LOLOL!   We need to work on your insults. You're making this too easy

Keep on keeping on.

Only a fool keeps repeating :)

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Right? Because Turdeau was such a compassionate Canadian humanitarian and activitist before he was suddenly vaulted to the top office in the land.

You know who lifted him to the top position of the land?  The Papists or Laurentian Elite that live in Quebec, Ottawa and the 905 of Toronto.  These goons keep voting for him no matter what he does.  He can do no wrong.  He and his Liberal Laurentian friends made Canada pay 35 million dollars to bring his false god the Pope to Canada for a public relations exercise to boost the Papal religion.  After all, there's less time in the (non-existent) Purgatory for supporting the Papacy financially but they know most Canadians are as dumb as a dodo about these things and won't say boo.  It was ostensibly a mission of Reconciliation to aboriginals but in reality a boost for the Papal church at the expense of the taxpayers.  The Papal visit was one huge con job on aboriginals who fell for it.

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Allow me to ask, can you elaborate on your perspective, about what specific achievements and differences you believe distinguish the two politicians?

Poilievre has the common touch, a background in economics and is pragmatic - he'll rally against Wokism AND put lots of gays in positions of visibility.

Trudeau weathered some pretty big storms for Canada, and can move left or right as the winds of popular opinion demand.  

But people are sick of Trudeau. Like Obama, the promise of something new never appeared in a significant enough way.  And the familiar Liberal sins of tarring all opposition, while manipulating reality and falling into scandal have been providing the same result for 40+ years.

The NDPs worse sin is not providing an exciting and viable alternative.  Other parties are not electable for various other reasons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Allo?? dat you again? LOL

Gotta tug the leash a bit harder LOL

Wow - well...  you go 'tug the leash' to your heart's content kiddo, whatever floats your boat. But we don't need to hear about it here.  (also - try and get a girlfriend, it's way better)

16 hours ago, blackbird said:

You know who lifted him to the top position of the land?  The Papists or Laurentian Elite that live in Quebec, Ottawa and the 905 of Toronto.  These goons keep voting for him no matter what he does.  He can do no wrong.  He and his Liberal Laurentian friends made Canada pay 35 million dollars to bring his false god the Pope to Canada for a public relations exercise to boost the Papal religion.  After all, there's less time in the (non-existent) Purgatory for supporting the Papacy financially but they know most Canadians are as dumb as a dodo about these things and won't say boo.  It was ostensibly a mission of Reconciliation to aboriginals but in reality a boost for the Papal church at the expense of the taxpayers.  The Papal visit was one huge con job on aboriginals who fell for it.

While you are correct about those electorates voting but, it is not for him (Trudeau) rather than against the lame candidates put up by the Conservatives.

"The Papists or Laurentian Elite that live in Quebec" turned against Harper and inserted NDP (a short lived but still anti Harper and Trudeau action)

In Ottawa, where I live, the Conservatives have not put any candidates up that could entice voters.

And the 905, well,they have been liberal for many many decades and do not change.

Same goes for out West, no valid conservative candidates so, they went NDP.

• Like 1