Florida Principal Fired Over Michelangelo

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

The people of the South who voted for segregation were openly anti-liberal conservatives who switched their allegiance to the Republican Party once the Democrats decided they could no longer tolerate them. 

That is a LIE and you are a LIAR. That LIE has been debunked so many times that by now only the Downs Syndrome people haven't gotten the memo.

Johnson, Wallace, KKKlinton, KKKarter, Obama, Biden, ALL SEGREGATIONIST RACISTS.

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Meanwhile in Florida one Americas worst educated states, the “Don’t say gay” bill is being expanded all the way up to grade 12 so it will be crime for anyone under 18 to find out if gay people exist.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ap-teachers-tallahassee-ron-desantis-republicans-b2312136.html?amp

And new bill makes it a crime for any kids below grade 6 to learn that females menstruate. I kid you not people. It doesn’t have a catchy name like “don’t say gay” but I’m personally calling the “rag gag” law. https://www.wbur.org/cognoscenti/2023/03/24/florida-menstruation-law-ron-desantis-anita-diamant

And not to be outdone in the Republican fascist banning and micromanagement of daily life, North Carolina Republicans are now trying to make it illegal to hand out “participation trophies” in kids sports. 
https://thehill.com/homenews/3925875-nc-bill-bans-youth-sports-participation-trophies/amp/

There is no such law as "Don't Say Gay." The word GAY does not appear in the PARENTAL RIGHTS PROTECTION ACT, you liar.

8 hours ago, reason10 said:

There is no such law as "Don't Say Gay." The word GAY does not appear in the PARENTAL RIGHTS PROTECTION ACT, you liar.

So what if the word doesn’t appear?  It has the same effect   It bans lessons teaching about “sexual orientation or gender identity”

I love how you make up all these ridiculous BS and obviously baseless claims like “Obama is an illegal immigrant” while at the same time demanding mountains of evidence and trying to nit-pick irrelevant technicalities whenever someone says something you don’t like. True to MAGA form. 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

False. You’re just an internet conspiracy kook. 

NOpe. I'm right and you're wrong. And you seem to be only a teenager. I LIVED through the careers of LBM, KKKarter, KKKlinton. I saw the damage those sons of bichhhes did first hand.

You're just an internet !diot, someone who doesn't know anything.

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

NOpe. I'm right and you're wrong. And you seem to be only a teenager. I LIVED through the careers of LBM, KKKarter, KKKlinton. I saw the damage those sons of bichhhes did first hand.

You're just an internet !diot, someone who doesn't know anything.

Well I’m in my mid-40s actually.  Thanks for clarifying that you’re a crazy OLD kook and not just a registered crazy kook. 

16 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You’re a right wing kook who lives on the internet and doesn’t have a real job

There are right wing kooks.I don't deny they exist. And there are left wing Nazis, whiners who moan when they lose arguments. You belong in that category.

406xou.thumb.jpg.6bebd361d0d44440e5f6b952048da597.jpg

Crawl back under your rock, KKKomrade.