The proud boys beat up at drag show

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

If someone wants to kill, then they're going to kill, with or without a gun.

Making firearms purchases more difficult for everyone isn't going to do shit, except give woketards a sexual tickle, and I'm not interested in any of that shit. 

Not in mass, unless they use a bomb. Why do you want to make it easier to kill kids?

How do effective background checks make it more difficult for your "law abiding citizens"? 

Just now, Aristides said:

Not in mass, unless they use a bomb. Why do you want to make it easier to kill kids?

How do effective background checks make it more difficult for your "law abiding citizens"? 

Nobody wants to make it easier to kills kids - that's why the teachers should be armed as well. 

Depends on where you are trying to make a purchase. Some places are more stringent than others. The point is, if a citizen wants a gun for self defense then there should be zero restrictions. 

6 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Nobody wants to make it easier to kills kids - that's why the teachers should be armed as well. 

Depends on where you are trying to make a purchase. Some places are more stringent than others. The point is, if a citizen wants a gun for self defense then there should be zero restrictions. 

You don't care about kids. The 17 killed and 17 wounded at Stoneman weren't done in self defence. 

6 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You don't care about kids. The 17 killed and 17 wounded at Stoneman weren't done in self defence. 

I care about kids. YOU, on the other hand, do not.

What YOU care about is getting rid of the 2nd Amendment; oh, and abortion rights, of course; let's not forget how much you despise the unborn. ;) 

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I care about kids. YOU, on the other hand, do not.

What YOU care about is getting rid of the 2nd Amendment; oh, and abortion rights, of course; let's not forget how much you despise the unborn. ;) 

Dead school kids are just the price of your so called freedoms. You don't care at all about them. You despise them after they are born.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Dead school kids are just the price of your so called freedoms. You don't care at all about them. You despise them after they are born.

Dead school kids are a fact of life. As I said before, if someone wants to kill, then they're going to kill, and there's nothing you can do about it. 

Your faux tears for dead children are unconvincing - especially in light of your position with the 2nd Amendment and abortion rights. 

11 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Dead school kids are a fact of life. As I said before, if someone wants to kill, then they're going to kill, and there's nothing you can do about it. 

Your faux tears for dead children are unconvincing - especially in light of your position with the 2nd Amendment and abortion rights. 

Dead school kids are the price of what you see as your freedoms. There is nothing unconstitutional about background checks or assault weapon bans, you just hide behind the 2nd amendment to justify the murder of school kids.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Not when you went to school, that is abundantly clear.

While I finished the reading text book months before anyone else in the first grade, I wasn't reading ANY in kindergarten. I don't believe our grade school even had a library, cause I had to go to the public library to check out books.

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

Sounds like something we should be saying to you actually. The same people who think school shootings should just be an everyday fact of life now want to force child rape victims to have their rapist’s baby and some are even suggesting rape victims who take the morning after pill following an attack should be eligible for the death penalty.

Because they’re so “pro-life”   

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Aristides said:

Dead school kids are the price of what you see as your freedoms. There is nothing unconstitutional about background checks or assault weapon bans, you just hide behind the 2nd amendment to justify the murder of school kids.

No, dead school kids are nothing more than an opportunity for America hating gun grabbers. 

Go get ready for your pride parade - you're not convincing anybody. 

13 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Sounds like something we should be saying to you actually. The same people who think school shootings should just be an everyday fact of life now want to force child rape victims to have their rapist’s baby and some are even suggesting rape victims who take the morning after pill following an attack should be eligible for the death penalty.

Because they’re so “pro-life”   

No, it's strictly for you. Gun grabbers don't give a shit about school kids, abortion activists don't give a shit about the unborn, and diaper dopers couldn't care less about the homeless, or the desperate. 

I think it's your hatred for life in general that makes you degenerates the most despicable. 

9 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Then help teach trannies that they are not the opposite sex - they're not right in the head, and look what happened when one of them opened fire on innocent children. 

Look what happened when the dozens of straight white males opened fire on innocent children. Just collateral damage to  you.