The proud boys beat up at drag show

On 3/30/2023 at 9:47 AM, Deluge said:

I said the parents were with their kids, you slow witted disease carrier. The trannies are laying groundwork and parents are helping whether they know it or not. 

Did you not read my post, or are you illiterate? 

Here’s the deal: If you’re afraid that seeing a man in a dress is going to make your kid gay…. It’s cause your kid’s already gay. And that’s your problem, not your kid’s problem. 

21 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Here’s the deal: If you’re afraid that seeing a man in a dress is going to make your kid gay…. It’s cause your kid’s already gay. And that’s your problem, not your kid’s problem. 

That's YOUR deal and that deal is dog shit - you're also misinformed. 

Here's the REAL DEAL. Parents need to be taught that men dressed up in women's clothing are sexual deviants, not children's storybook tellers. It's not harmless, it's laying groundwork for the grooming process. 

Parents who bring their kids to these events are either afraid of being persecuted if they don't, or they are sexual deviants themselves. Either way, there's a consent issue in all of this, and it should probably be outlawed. 

Edited by Deluge

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

That's YOUR deal and that deal is dog shit - you're also misinformed. 

Here's the REAL DEAL. Parents need to be taught that men dressed up in women's clothing are sexual deviants, not children's storybook tellers. It's not harmless, it's laying groundwork for the grooming process. 

Parents who bring their kids to these events are either afraid of being persecuted if they don't, or they are sexual deviants themselves. Either way, there's a consent issue in all of this, and it should probably be outlawed. 

Dick Cheney did all that macho bs but his daughter still wound up gay. You can’t raise a kid to be straight. Look at all the difficulty you’re having accepting yourself for who you truly are!

8 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Dick Cheney did all that macho bs but his daughter still wound up gay. You can’t raise a kid to be straight. Look at all the difficulty you’re having accepting yourself for who you truly are!

So it looks like you're saying that because a small percentage of people's kids are gay, we need to let confused male a$$holes dressed in women's clothing read stories to our nation's kids. 

That's a lot to unpack, so let's start with the Cheney family: how does their situation connect with story time trannies? 

29 minutes ago, Deluge said:

So it looks like you're saying that because a small percentage of people's kids are gay, we need to let confused male a$$holes dressed in women's clothing read stories to our nation's kids. 

That's a lot to unpack, so let's start with the Cheney family: how does their situation connect with story time trannies? 

Why do you feel threatened by men in dresses?

We don’t “need” to do anything. This is America. Freedom!!!

Edited by Rebound

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Why do you feel threatened by men in dresses?

We don’t “need” to do anything. This is America. Freedom!!!

Everyone should feel threatened by men in dresses who want to read stories to our kids. 

Yes, we are free. And I'm using my freedom to fight against men in dresses who want to read stories to our kids. ;)

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

Everyone should feel threatened by men in dresses who want to read stories to our kids. 

Yes, we are free. And I'm using my freedom to fight against men in dresses who want to read stories to our kids. ;)

That’s a bad idea. The last guy who fought them walked away with a bloody face. Didn’t you read this thread? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Deluge said:

You guys say you are big on parents having a say in what their kids are taught. Well not really.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

They ban books instead of guns. I never heard of somebody shooting up a high school with books. 

Just the books that teach people to hate our society, and become shooters.

The ones you people want to put in our kindergartens...

;)

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Just the books that teach people to hate our society, and become shooters.

The ones you people want to put in our kindergartens...

;)

Can you name one of those books?

I don’t think that ideas are dangerous.  I read Marx. Didn’t make me become a communist. 

Edited by Rebound

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Can you name one of those books?

I don’t think that ideas are dangerous.  I read Marx. Didn’t make me become a communist. 

I don't need to name them. It's been in the news lately, in case you haven't heard about them. Anti-police books is a very simple example.

-Did you read Marx willingly, out of self interest, or was it read to you when you were 5 years old?

Just wondering. There is a difference.

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I don't need to name them. It's been in the news lately, in case you haven't heard about them. Anti-police books is a very simple example.

-Did you read Marx willingly, out of self interest, or was it read to you when you were 5 years old?

Just wondering. There is a difference.

So you can't name them.

19 hours ago, Rebound said:

That’s a bad idea. The last guy who fought them walked away with a bloody face. Didn’t you read this thread? 

Oh, I'm not saying just walk right into the rats nest without backup, lol. Don't be a dumba$$. 

I'm talking about good parents of this country uniting and making sure school boards and other leaders don't open cans of wokeness on our kids. ;)

Edited by Deluge

28 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Oh, I'm not saying just walk right into the rats nest without backup, lol. Don't be a dumba$$. 

I'm talking about good parents of this country uniting and making sure school boards and other leaders don't open cans of wokeness on our kids. ;)

When are you clowns going to understand that these events are not being held in schools.

37 minutes ago, Aristides said:

When are you clowns going to understand that these events are not being held in schools.

As far as we know - that will take more research on my part. 

They are, however, holding drag queen story time in public libraries and that is not the appropriate place for perverts to do their grooming. 

4 minutes ago, Deluge said:

As far as we know - that will take more research on my part. 

They are, however, holding drag queen story time in public libraries and that is not the appropriate place for perverts to do their grooming. 

You probably should.

So don't take your kid. No one is forcing parents to take their kids to these events, you just want to control other people's lives.

41 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You probably should.

So don't take your kid. No one is forcing parents to take their kids to these events, you just want to control other people's lives.

Not in tax payer funded places. They need to be on private property. 

YOUR side wants to control people's lives and it starts with controlling speech. 

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Not in tax payer funded places. They need to be on private property. 

YOUR side wants to control people's lives and it starts with controlling speech. 

You are the one trying to control speech. No one is forcing you or yours to do anything, that’s your shtick.

16 hours ago, Aristides said:

You are the one trying to control speech. No one is forcing you or yours to do anything, that’s your shtick.

I don't control anyone's speech, and neither do my friends or family. We let you clowns speak freely. Point out an instance where conservatives like me have shut down free speech - you know, drowned out other people with ungodly noises or disrupted public speaking events like Ben Shapiro has had to deal with. 

Edited by Deluge

9 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I don't control anyone's speech, and neither do my friends or family. We let you clowns speak freely. Point out an instance where conservatives like me have shut down free speech - you know, drowned out other people with ungodly noises or disrupted public speaking events like Ben Shapiro has had to deal with. 

You doing it now as well as banning books and taking control women's bodies. This reading was taking place at a LGBT centre, not a library or any other public building. If you  had your way you would probably burn all those down as well.