The proud boys beat up at drag show

On 3/23/2023 at 6:36 PM, Perspektiv said:

Once you get beaten up by drag queens, your only option is ditching the "proud" part of your name or putting it in quotations, and boys with a question mark at the end.

Why is that?

Do you really think that being gay means you are physically weaker?  There have been gay NFL players.  Gay combat veterans. Plenty of gay men strong enough to beat you to a pulp.  Just ask the not-so-proud “boys.”

Edited by Rebound

On 3/23/2023 at 2:02 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

That's right. These dazzling examples of manhood, the proud boys, thought it was a good idea to start a fight at a drag show. They left the drag show with their tiny alt-right penises battered and bloodied by drag queens. 

Oh poetic justice.....

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-drag-protest-new-york-viral-video-bloody-fight-1788833&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjqtM220PL9AhUlJkQIHQuSBysQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw1o1QQ_wD7XYsHl2B7vcSa0

OK...I read the article and...apparently a guy got bloodied up a bit. He admits to having been in a fight. Which leads to the obvious question...who started the fight? Who threw the first punch? Who's guilty of assault?

If guys want to read stories to children, they should be celebrated. Why do they feel the need to LARP in women's clothing? What value is there in that? Do kids need to be exposed to the life-style of sexual deviance? If so...why? To what purpose?

The idea...the point of this drag story reading was obviously not to introduce kids to reading or entertain them with good stories. It was to introduce kids to sexual deviance in an effort to normalize it. Why?

On 3/23/2023 at 12:02 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

That's right. These dazzling examples of manhood, the proud boys, thought it was a good idea to start a fight at a drag show. They left the drag show with their tiny alt-right penises battered and bloodied by drag queens. 

Oh poetic justice.....

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-drag-protest-new-york-viral-video-bloody-fight-1788833&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjqtM220PL9AhUlJkQIHQuSBysQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw1o1QQ_wD7XYsHl2B7vcSa0

Where is the video of the "bloodied proud boys" that got their asses kicked by trannies? 

Edited by Deluge

On 3/23/2023 at 12:08 PM, Rebound said:

There was this guy named William Shakespeare. He wrote plays, and he owned a theater and they performed his plays.  The cast was all-male. 

Romeo and Juliet? Juliet was played by a man. 
Hamlet? Ophelia was played by a man. 
Antony and Cleopatra? Cleopatra was played by a man.  

And now they want to ban shows where men dress as women? Like Mrs. Doubtfire? Tootsie? 

Shakespeare was improved when a female played Juliet, Ophelia and Cleopatra. 

On 3/23/2023 at 9:21 PM, eyeball said:

Well, can we still be proud of drag queens for doing something everyone knows needed doing?

History is rarely if ever on the side of a bully - people can't help but feel something when a bully gets it in the nose. 

No. Violence is not acceptable.  

29 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Where is the video of the "bloodied proud boys" that got their asses kicked by trannies? 

"A member of the far-right group the Proud Boys could be seen walking away from a Drag Queen Story Hour event in New York City with blood on his face as he claimed that he “came to help, not get the shit beat out of me”. 

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

If guys want to read stories to children, they should be celebrated. Why do they feel the need to LARP in women's clothing? 

Why does this bother you? Why do you feel the need to interfere with costumed storytime? It doesn't make sense until one recognizes that you're transphobic...... That's why you are soooo bothered by it 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Why does this bother you? Why do you feel the need to interfere with costumed storytime? It doesn't make sense until one recognizes that you're transphobic...... That's why you are soooo bothered by it 

You're asking the wrong question. 

Why do trannies feel the need to have story time with children? THAT is the question. 

The answer is simple: they are sexual groomers - in other words, they are pedophiles and should probably be investigated. 

Edited by Deluge
  • Downvote 1

On 3/25/2023 at 10:37 AM, eyeball said:

"I came here to help people, not to get the s*** beaten out of me." 

What is it that WasteCanMan is missing here and why is he missing it?

What he's missing is that the guy was trying to do the right thing in the wrong place. What he should've done was call the police on suspicion of pedophilic activity. 

On 3/27/2023 at 9:28 AM, Deluge said:

You're asking the wrong question. 

Why do trannies feel the need to have story time with children? THAT is the question. 

The answer is simple: they are sexual groomers - in other words, they are pedophiles and should probably be investigated. 

So you believe that cross dressers are turning your kids gay by reading them stories? Have you had a child that went to drag storytime and came home all tingly?

I understand. Your afraid of things outside your narrow scope of understanding. Thus, you tend to obsess on old stupid biases that you've have since you touched your best friends Pee-wee under the bleachers in third grade. 

Man up pumpkin. You can't "turn" kids gay.

21 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

So you believe that cross dressers are turning your kids gay by reading them stories? Have you had a child that went to drag storytime and came home all tingly?

I understand. Your afraid of things outside your narrow scope of understanding. Thus, you tend to obsess on old stupid biases that you've have since you touched your best friends Pee-wee under the bleachers in third grade. 

Man up pumpkin. You can't "turn" kids gay.

I'm saying that cross dressers are TRYING to groom our kids sexually, and story time is a perfect front to get their sexual grooming started. Of course, this thinking is completely foreign to the spiritually and emotionally stunted, as you think the only real threat is Christianity. lol

No, you're no different than the pedophiles, Crackwhore. I'll bet you didn't realize that, did you. ;)

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

I'm saying that cross dressers are TRYING to groom our kids sexually, 

To what end? Creating more drag queens? Grooming them to perform sexual favors? What do you think is actually happening here and why.

this thinking is completely foreign to the spiritually and emotionally stunted, as you think the only real threat is Christianity. lol

When one replaces faith in a "marvel" like superhero with logic and reason, one then realizes that this is nothing more than an effort to normalize homosexuality in our society. You and your homophobic ilk are afraid of gays and their lifestyle, which, by the tenets of your religion, is seen as an abomination. Unfortunately for those with your antiquated mindset, legislation pegged to the tenets of your religion is not allowed by law. So, expect to get fought on this until you capitulate. You got that dildo breath?

No, you're no different than the pedophiles, Crackwhore. I'll bet you didn't realize that, did you. ;)

I'll just bet you assume everyone who doesn't think like you is a pedophile, huh..... 

You are a profoundly stupid person with the wherewithal of a 6 year old. Now, that it's your alone time, you are free to fantasize about drag shows, and masterbate to Tucker Carlson reruns.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

To what end? Creating more drag queens? Grooming them to perform sexual favors? What do you think is actually happening here and why.

When one replaces faith in a "marvel" like superhero with logic and reason, one then realizes that this is nothing more than an effort to normalize homosexuality in our society. You and your homophobic ilk are afraid of gays and their lifestyle, which, by the tenets of your religion, is seen as an abomination. Unfortunately for those with your antiquated mindset, legislation pegged to the tenets of your religion is not allowed by law. So, expect to get fought on this until you capitulate. You got that dildo breath?

I'll just bet you assume everyone who doesn't think like you is a pedophile, huh..... 

You are a profoundly stupid person with the wherewithal of a 6 year old. Now, that it's your alone time, you are free to fantasize about drag shows, and masterbate to Tucker Carlson reruns.

Yes, creating more drag queens and grooming them to perform sexual favors. See? You get it CrackWhore, you understand what these degenerates want - story time is just a front. 

Logic and reason have nothing to do with anything you argue for. In this case you're trying to tell me that logic and reason drive a drag queen's desire to read stories to kids.

Talk about the logic and reasoning behind this desire. 

Edited by Deluge

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

you understand what these degenerates want - story time is just a front. 

Children do not travel to "Drag Queen" story time by themselves you igno rant buffoon..... Their parents, who are interested in allowing homosexuals to become more accepted in society, bring the children.

Yet you, in your infinite estupidez, and because your an id iot, think these parents have brought their children to Drag Queen story time so their children can be groomed into homosexuality....

Let alone you have absolutely no proof of your idi otic allegations, but you've also inadvertently dragged these kids parents into the mix asserting that the parents are "in on it" by your more on ic assumptions.

You are a f__king homophobic Id iot. Go wipe that jizz of your stupid mouth you f__king MAGA whore.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Children do not travel to "Drag Queen" story time by themselves you igno rant buffoon..... Their parents, who are interested in allowing homosexuals to become more accepted in society, bring the children.

Yet you, in your infinite estupidez, and because your an id iot, think these parents have brought their children to Drag Queen story time so their children can be groomed into homosexuality....

Let alone you have absolutely no proof of your idi otic allegations, but you've also inadvertently dragged these kids parents into the mix asserting that the parents are "in on it" by your more on ic assumptions.

You are a f__king homophobic Id iot. Go wipe that jizz of your stupid mouth you f__king MAGA whore.

It's more complex than that, diapers, and I'm not sure whether you already know that or whether you're just another dipsh*t drone. 

Either way, nobody is saying that the kids aren't being accompanied by their parents. What we ARE saying is those a$$ shaking degenerates are helping lay the groundwork for trans activism. Teachers with pronouns are doing the same thing in their classrooms along with school counselors who encourage confused kids to get gender reassignment surgery. Any parent who would sign off on any of that bullshit needs to get their heads examined. 

Now, stop waving your pride flag and put it down for a moment. It's time for you to talk about the purported logic and reasoning behind a drag queen's desire to have story time with kids. 

Edited by Deluge

13 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Just answer the question you pathetic piece of shit. Where are the parents while these Drag Queens are allegedly "grooming" their kids? Maybe if you thought these moronic suppositions through, you wouldn't make such basic errors. You gullible halfwit.

I said the parents were with their kids, you slow witted disease carrier. The trannies are laying groundwork and parents are helping whether they know it or not. 

Did you not read my post, or are you illiterate? 

Edited by Deluge

27 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I said the parents were with their kids, you slow witted disease carrier. The trannies are laying groundwork and parents are helping whether they know it or not. 

Did you not read my post, or are you illiterate? 

Laying the groundwork? Do you realize how f__cking stupid you sound right now. Your moronic suppositions have been duly noted. Your a f__king Id iot.

On 3/23/2023 at 3:56 PM, Michael Hardner said:

No one should be happy about this.

Street level political violence does escalate.  It's not something to celebrate .

I don’t know if this was the case here, but given the threats and antics of this violent anti-lgbtq group, it was probably self defence.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

I don’t know if this was the case here, but given the threats and antics of this violent anti-lgbtq group, it was probably self defence.  

I wouldn't doubt it but it's still a sad situation.  Violence over nothing, agitated by agents who profit from dischord.  Everyone should be concerned - unity is our #1 problem.