This is the Beginning of the End ...

Holubice

You #Northern what idea did you get...? Will the Chinese send their marians to the beaches of Taiwan? Or, taking advantage of the Ukrainian precedent, first, they will send thousands of missiles and, only then, quite calmly, will some ship sail from the motherland ...? ...

“CHINA WILL STRONGLY COUNTERATTACK IF THE PRESIDENT OF TAIWAN, TSAI ING-WEN, STOPS IN THE USA DURING THE MISSION IN CENTRAL AMERICA” - THE THREAT OF ZHU FENGLIAN, SPEAKER OF THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT'S TAIWAN AFFAIRS OFFICE: "THE POSSIBLE MEETING WITH THE SPEAKER OF THE US CHAMBER, KEVIN MCCARTHY, WILL BE ANOTHER PROVOCATION IN VIOLATION OF THE 'ONE CHINA' PRINCIPLE, UNDERMINING CHINA'S SOVEREIGNTY AND TERRITORIAL INTEGRITY, AND PEACE AND STABILITY"

zhu-fenglian-1813209_tn.jpg

"...China will "strongly strike back" if Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen stops in the US during her mission to Central America, said Zhu Fenglian, spokesman for the central government's Taiwan Affairs Office, according to which the Democratic Progressive Party authorities "have found excuses and exploited various opportunities to pursue political interests of independence". The hypothesis of meeting with the speaker of the US House, Kevin McCarthy, "will be another provocation in violation of the principle of One China', undermining China's sovereignty and territorial integrity, and "regional peace and stability..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

... I remember when I was a child, and I could already see the words 'Made in Taiwan' under a lot of plastic toys. But why right now, is this age-old problem coming to a head dear #Northern...? ...

418715.gif

The original post was here:

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-5.html#post44082
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p250-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#566115
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1579474

Edited by Holubice

Holy shit #Northern, a few days ago, I assumed that the Ukrainians would hit the walls of the Kremlin, but here the daily news is getting closer and closer. The news, that's 4 hours ago…

A drone has crashed in an area called New Moscow, near the capital of Russia. According to Russian media reports as 'Baza', the vehicle was painted yellow and blue

drone-Usa-625x350-1568896852.jpg

"... A drone crashed in an area called New Moscow , near the capital of Russia. Russian media reported as ' Baza', the vehicle was painted yellow and blue, the colors of the Ukrainian flag, and had the inscription " Glory to Ukraine " on the wings". Law enforcement agencies told TASS that "allegedly, the wreckage of the UAV was found near the railway tracks in the village of Svitino", about 70 kilometers from the center of Moscow, "and there were no casualties ". The drone was discovered by a local resident..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

icon_exclaim.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-5.html#post44082
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p250-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#566119
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1579479

Edited by Holubice

The Russian military is dusting off all its ICBM batteries. In your opinion #Northern, are they just propaganda moves, or are they preparing to point their rifle at our temples, for when they decide to launch atomic bombs among the ears of Ukrainian wheat ...?

Russia tests Yars intercontinental ballistic missile

AA19daWL.img?w=768&h=328&m=6

"... The Russian armed forces began this morning exercises to test the new Yars intercontinental ballistic missile . This was announced by the Moscow Defense Ministry explaining that several thousand troops are involved in the exercise." More than three thousand servicemenand about three hundred pieces of equipment,” he said in a statement on Telegram. The Omsk formation and the Novosibirsk formation, equipped with the intercontinental missiles, are involved in the large-scale exercise of the Strategic Missile Forces. The RS-24 Yars - a modification of the Topol-M missile - is the Russian strategic missile system, writes Tass, armed with a solid-propellant ICBM.It was developed by the Moscow Institute of Thermal Technology under the leadership of the member of the Russian Academy of Sciences Yury Solomonov ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

Schema-funzionamento-missile-balistico-3

...as far as I know, every one of those missiles there, once it's about to re-enter the atmosphere, it multiplies into another 10 or 12 smaller missiles. Each with his state to wipe out. Each of those bombs will be two or three times more powerful than this one ...

[youtube]YtCTzbh4mNQ[/youtube]

icon_question.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-5.html#post44086
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p275-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#566170
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1579495

Edited by Holubice

Holy shit #Northern, the famous (and infamous) Karakatoa volcano has awakened, the one that, if I remember correctly, made summer disappear from all over the Earth ...

Eruption of the Anak Krakatoa volcano in Indonesia. Column of smoke and ash 1,500 meters above its crater
https://stream24.ilsole24ore.com/video/mondo/eruzione-vulcano-anak-krakatoa-indonesia-colonna-fumo-e-cenere-1500-metri-sopra-suo-cratere/AEOSBtAD?refresh_ce=1

Krakatoa_explosion-1.jpg

“…Images captured by a CCTV show Indonesia's Anak Krakatoa volcano erupting and spewing a huge column of smoke along with clouds of hot ash. The mount has erupted four times, officials said , with the largest eruption followed by another that spewed a column of smoke and ash 1,500 meters above its crater.In 2018, its crater partially collapsed when a major eruption chucked huge chunks of the volcano into the ocean, triggering a tsunami that killed more than 400 People..."

I was talking about it, many years ago, with my atheist friends and enemies, here in Italy, of the ...

AI: Extinction of the Catholic Church, Malchia's Prophecy

basili10.jpg

... there is also a discussion in which I talk about it more fully, which is the link you find when you try to open that page, but unfortunately King John Without Land, and his trusty Sir Hissssss, put that thread in me a vip section, i.e. it can only be read with certain users. They are old people who have remained kids, and they enjoy playing these jokes. However, it is also understood from that page. In essence, a medieval mystic foretold the list of all the popes, from his day, until Someone would pull down the shutter, and close this gigantic incubator, called the Universe. That this document somehow enjoys the consideration of the hierarchies of the Catholic Church, the photo above tells us, which is the central nave of the Basilica of San Paolo fuori le Mura, in which circles have been arranged along the entire wall, in which to place the portrait of the popes. And the medallions are exactly what this monk Malachi predicted. The final part of this prophecy, the one in which a description of the last Pope is given , ends like this ...

538px-Arnold_Wion_-_Lignum_Vitae_-_1595_

"... «Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus; quibus transactis, civitas septicollis diruetur, et Judex tremendus iudicabit populum suum. Finis.” ..."

... which translated from the Latin, means ...

"... «Peter the Roman, who will shepherd the flock among many tribulations ; after these, the city of the seven hills will be destroyed and the terrible Judge will judge his people End _." ..."

... as I have already written in the past, I take the Gospel as the Gospel should be taken, that is something that will happen in every part of it, periods, commas and dashes included. As for this writing by this mystic , I don't know exactly how to behave. But if this archbishop of the Middle Ages has got us right, Pope Francis is the penultimate in the series, and if he dies there in a few days, the next Pope will be a kind of liquidator of the court in case of a failure . Because , that Humanity has been a failure, this is there for all to see. Except those eyes do not want to see. Or, as I have already explained to you, they are not allowed to see ... 

St. Malchy, and his list of the Popes

icon_exclaim.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristian...post44089.html

vBulletin-Systemmitteilung Du hast keine Berechtigung Dich an diesem Thema zu beteiligen

... which translated, means ...

You do not have permission to participate in this topic

@Klopperhorst

Hi Klopperhorst,
listen, my discussion where I explain, historically, where we are, has been locked away. That is, I can no longer write to it. Thank you, thank you for the hospitality you have given me. I found myself another generalist forum, in German, where I can continue my apocalyptic explanations. Now, since new users of many forums have to have a scrutiny period, before becoming public knowledge, could you tell your moderators to reopen that thread for me for a few days? I promise you, I promise you, that a second after my account, in the other forum, will become public domain, or that even non-members will be able to read what I write, II will disappear from here. In short, I will do the same thing I did, in his time, with them ...

Forum France: C'est le Début de la Fin

Enlarge this imageClick here to view it at its original size.
What if things start to go downhill…?  - Page 11 Forum-chat-message-discuss-talk-topic-concept-57345158

In leaving us, however, I have to tell you one thing: I have asked all of you to give me a hand and help in some way, precisely because I am already struggling a lot to carry on my speech in four different languages, and I was looking for men (and women) of good will who could help me translate, and then copy and paste, in other countries, and in other languages. For now, I've only asked you for that. Then, in a few days, I would also like you to be left without a penny in the bank and, in perspective, also without a head attached to your neck. But, for now, I've only asked you to translate with a click, and then copy and paste. And here, until now, no one has shown up, in any of the languages and countries I've visited. It went well if no one protested, did their best to get me to close up the whole barracks and shut me up. This has never gone well. Doing it right now, then, is really madness ... (1)

1) From my Sacred Reference Text:
SPOILER:

Parable of the wedding feast

[1] Jesus spoke to them again in parables and said: [2] «The kingdom of heaven is like a king who gave a wedding feast for his son. [3] He sent his servants to call the guests to the wedding, but they would not come. [4] he Again he sent other servants to say: Behold I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and my fattened animals are already slaughtered and everything is ready; come to the wedding. [5] But they paid no heed to it , and went some to their own fields, some to their own business ; [6] others then took his servants, insulted them , and killed them .
[7] Then the king was indignant and sent his troops, killed those murderers and burned their city. [8] Then he said to his servants: The wedding feast is ready, but the guests were not worthy ; [9] go now to the crossroads and call everyone you find to the wedding. [10] Going out into the streets, those servants gathered as many as they found, good and bad, and the hall was filled with guests. [11] The king went in to see the diners and, seeing a man who was not wearing a wedding dress, [12] he said to him: Friend, how could you enter here without a wedding dress? And he fell silent. [13] Then the king commanded the servants: Bind him hand and foot, and cast him out into the darkness ; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. [14] For many are called, butchosen few ".

Mission of the seventy-two disciples
[1] After these things the Lord appointed another seventy-two disciples and sent them on ahead of him in pairs to every town and place where he intended to go. [2] he said to them: «The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. So ask the lord of the harvest to send out laborers for his harvest. [3] Go: behold I am sending you as lambs among wolves; [4] Carry no purse, no knapsack, no sandals, and don't greet anyone along the way. [5] Whatever house you enter, first say: Peace to this house. [6] If there be a son of peace, your peace will come upon him, otherwise it will return to you. [7] Stay in that house, eating and drinking what they have, because the workman is worthy of his wages. Don't go from house to house. [8] When you enter a city and they welcome you, eat what is set before you,But when you enter a city and they do not welcome you, go out into the squares and say: [11] Even the dust of your city that has stuck to our feet, we shake it against you; but know that the kingdom of God is near . [12] I tell you that in that day Sodom will be treated less harshly than that city.

[13] Woe to you, Chorazin, woe to you, Bethsaida! Because if the miracles performed among you had been performed in Tire and Sidon, they would have converted long ago by wearing sackcloth and covering themselves with ashes. [14] Therefore in the judgment Tire and Sidon will be treated less harshly than you.

[15] And you, Capernaum,

will you be lifted up to heaven?
Up to the underworld you will be rushed!

[16] He who listens to you listensme , whoever despises you despises me . And whoever despises me despises him who sent me."

... I no longer have time to argue empty. And neither do you. Whoever has ears to hear, let her hear. If he is   allowed to do that...

What if things start to go downhill…?  - Page 11 610126

Original post was here:

https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11521029&viewfull=1#post11521029
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-5.html#post44089
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p275-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#566386
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1579780

Edited by Holubice

This is the news of the day, dear #Northern, or Pope Francis' emergency hospitalization. The only Pope who felt like taking that name, ' Francis ', in honour, and taking St. Francis of Assisi as an example. No one before him had dared to use that name. And the next one, in your opinion, will be called ' Pietro '? If you have read what I wrote just above, in that famous list of San Malachy, you should have understood why, up to now, no one has dared to do it ...

Pope Francis hospitalized, the Church gathers in prayer

Papa-Francesco-sologossip-1.jpg

"... A "choral prayer of the Church" to be close to the Pontiff, who has been hospitalized since this afternoon at the Gemelli Polyclinic for a respiratory infection. Thus the Presidency of the CEI, on behalf of the Italian Bishops, "expresses closeness to Pope Francis" and "wishing the Holy Father a speedy recovery - reads a note - the Presidency entrusts to the Lord the doctors and healthcare personnel who, with professionalism and dedication, take care of him and of all the patients" ... " (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

... I am very fond of Pope Francis. I think that, of all the cardinals in that conclave, they could hardly have found one better than him. And that he is, by far, the best of all the Popes I have ever seen, throughout my life. And, if compared with many of his predecessors, I mean those of the dark ages of the investiture struggles, of the wars between the papacy and the emperor, if I look at those chapters of history poor Francesco stands out like a star in the sky. But I am very worried, dear #Northern, about what they will choose as his successor Of him. Because the Carpenter's Son said that the 'Abomination of Desolation' will stand in the sacred place… (1)

The onset of pain

[4] Jesus answered, “See that no one deceives you; [5] many will come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and will deceive many. [6] Then you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. Be careful not to be alarmed; all of this needs to happen, but it's not the end yet. [7] Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be famines and earthquakes in various places; [8] but all this is only the beginning of the pains. [9] Then they will hand you over to execution and kill you, and you will be hated by all peoples because of my name. [10] Many will be scandalized, and they will betray and hate one another. [11] Many false prophets will arise and deceive many; [12] for the spread of iniquity, the love of many will grow cold. [13] But whoever perseveres to the end will be saved. [14] Meanwhile this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed in all the world, as a testimony to all the nations; and then the end will come.

[15] When therefore you see the abomination of desolation , of which Daniel the prophet spoke, standing in the holy place - let the reader understand - , [16] then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, [17] whoever is on the terrace must not go down to get the household stuff, [18] and whoever is in the field must not go back to take his cloak. [19] Woe to pregnant women and to those who will nurse in those days. [20] Pray that your escape does not happen in winter or on the Sabbath.

[21] For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor will there ever be again. [22] And if those days were not shortened, no living person would be saved; but because of the elect those days will be shortened. [23] Then if anyone says to you: Behold, the Christ is here, or: He is there, do not believe it. [24] For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will perform great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. [25] Behold, I have told you before .

... always remember that #Northern, to get out of these messes that will come upon us, the only weapon we have is the scriptures. Those are really the Alpha, and the Omega. Everything started with them, and everything will end with them...

icon_question.gif

The original post was this:

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-5.html#post44089
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p275-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#566401
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1579786

Edited by Holubice

"Watch out for those two", I think that was the title of an old film, I don't even remember who the actors were anymore. But the actors of the next film that we will all see live, one acting in North America and the other in South America, but both always in the same part: that of the arsonist ...

Bolsonaro's return to Brazil is causing great concern

Enlarge this imageClick here to view it at its original size.
What if things start to go downhill…?  - Page 11 1680164701-bolsonaro-florida

"... Former Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro returned to Brazil on Friday morning, for the first time since the January 8 assault on institutions in the capital Brasilia by thousands of his supporters. Bolsonaro, who lost the ballot for the presidential election on October 30, 2022 against Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, had left for Florida on December 30 and has not returned to Brazil since.The former far-right president continues to have a strong following in Brazil , and its return may contribute to increased tensionin a political situation that continues to be very polarised. Bolsonaro in Brazil is also the subject of twenty different investigations, 6 of which are criminal: most concern the conditioning of the electoral process, which the former president questioned throughout the electoral campaign, denouncing beforehand fraud that would have disadvantaged him, without never bring any proof ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

... it seems to me, or, dear #Northern, every piece and every pawn is falling into place. That is, to hell ...

What if things start to go downhill…?  - Page 11 Icon_exclaim

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-5.html#post44092
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p275-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#566414
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1579793

Edited by Holubice

I can't log in to my account in the Taiwan discussion forum. I think that there, much more than in other places, they have a very long waiting room, before having someone write, because of their fear that the Motherland's propaganda could infiltrate thousands of troublemakers. But I don't have all this time dear #Northern so I'm trying to fold this forum of Chinese who are expats in North America...

Huaren Us

huaren.us.gif

... I'm not understanding much, because the button on my browser that translates web pages for me, from an unknown language, into my language, where there are buttons that are not text, but an image with an ideogram in Chinese, ends up not translating anything for me. Of course, if among you who are reading, there were even just one, of Chinese origin , who knows how to read everything effortlessly, and who starts giving me a hand, it would really be a holy hand ...

802802.gif

The original post was here :

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-5.html#post44092
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p275-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#566422
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1579795

Edited by Holubice

I finally found a forum, quite populated, where I can get in touch with Indians . Honestly, it's a place that talks a lot about Bollywood movies, so it has little to do with religion. But it matters little to me, as long as there is a place to talk about 'Other' and 'Off Topic', and I insert my usual initial and summary sermon, the one you all know a little by now ...

India Forums

What if things start to go downhill…?  - Page 12 India-forums.com

... how are you doing #Northern? Did you take your usual walk around the house barefoot again today? Do you also know that old Italian saying, which says: "Who is barefoot, he is never right" ...? Well, from here on out, there won't be a more wrong saying than that. Ah, tell the guys, over there, in the other forum, that I have no intention of returning to them, because they force me to scatter my posts in a thousand different threads, from which it is not possible to play my little game, called: "Connect all the dots, and you understand the patternwhat is behind it". From what I understand, there are several people who are very happy with what I wrote to them in there, which then, I think are all those who, from one day to the next, went to read that unknown discussion, on a forum, dedicated to the school, which was clinically dead in terms of views. I don't care about the medium and medium on which to speak, one is as good as the other. So, then, everyone has learned to do it every year. ..

FORUM + HOLUBICE
FORUM + SERAFINO
FORUM + QUELO

... and immediately manage to track down where I found asylum and space, or where I can write for another 'n' days. It's a bizarre system, but I think it will definitely work. Because things, all things that happen in this universe, never happen by chance. But only, and only, as Someone wants them to happen . If this thing, until recently, was not evident, it is only for the reason that St. Peter explained in his letter, that is, for the ruin of the wicked . That is, to make them deceive that they were alone , and undisturbed , in their wanting to do as they please, and their wheeling and dealings. And when they realize that things are not as they imagined, it will be too late ... (1)

SPOILER:

This, dear friends, is already the second letter that I am writing to you, and in both of them I try to reawaken in you the right way of thinking with my warnings, 2 so that you may remember the words already spoken by the holy prophets and the precept of the Lord and savior, whom the apostles handed on to you.
3 Above all, you must know this: in the last days people will come forward who deceive themselves and deceive others and who let themselves be dominated by their own passions. 4 They will say, "Where is his coming, which he promised? From the day our fathers closed their eyes, everything remains as it was at the beginning of creation." 5But they willingly forget that the heavens existed a long time ago and that the earth, which came out of the water and was in the midst of the water, received its shape thanks to the word of God, 6and that for the same reasons the world then, submerged from the water, it fell into disrepair. 7Now the present heavens and earth are preserved by the same Word , reserved for fire for the day of judgment and destruction of the wicked .
8 However, dear friends, you must not lose sight of one thing: before the Lord, one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day. 9 The Lord is not slow in fulfilling his promise, though some speak of slowness. He, on the other hand, is magnanimous towards you, because he does not want anyone to perish, but that everyone should have the opportunity to repent. 10The day of the Lord will come like a thief; then the heavens will disappear in a great roar, the elements, consumed by the heat, will dissolve, and the earth, with all its works, will be destroyed.
11 Since all these things will have to end this way, what should your life be in holiness of conduct and in prayers, 12 as you wait and hasten the coming of the day of God, in which the burning heavens will dissolve and the fiery elements will melt! 13For we, according to his promise, look forward to new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

What if things start to go downhill…?  - Page 12 Icon_question

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-post44094.html
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p275-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#566494
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/page/3/#elControls_1579840_menu
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-post44094.html

Edited by Holubice

I'm tired of dishing up all these bad luck, and then you, dear #Northern, continue to stay in your acacia wood cottage in the middle of the North Dakota meadows. Trump promises battle. Does he mean, by any chance, street by street? ...

Trump: "I am persecuted, I will give battle"

AA19hTL8.img?w=768&h=448&m=6&x=370&y=137

"... "This is political persecution and interference at the highest level in the history of an election," the 45th president of the United States said in a statement, accusing the "radical left democrats" of a " witch huntto destroy the Make America Great Again" (MAGA) movement, which he represents. All of this "will backfire against Biden", thundered the tycoon in a long statement. The 76-year-old billionaire defined Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg, who indicted him, "shameful" for carrying out Biden's "dirty work", whose victory in the 2020 election he never acknowledged ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

... and now tell me, dear #Northern, from your cottage on the Colorado meadows, would you have ever imagined that the country you chose as your second homeland would end up in such a mess? And look at Israel too: who would have guessed, even just a year ago, that it would end up in a creeping civil war? And keep in mind that the measures of the new government have only been suspended, not withdrawn. And civil society is very worried, because the leader of Tel Aviv's extreme religious right wants to create a militia that is under his exclusive command. I repeat: did you ever expect such a thing from the State of Israel…? ...

icon_question.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/off-topic/6382-pax-et-bonum-da-holubice.html#post44096
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p275-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#566700
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11566981&viewfull=1#post11566981
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580303

Edited by Holubice

Originally Posted by School
hello, I had to disapprove the topic: it's not clear where you're getting at , but it's full of duplicate text and a lot of external links
the topic is always recoverable if needed, it's just not visible
the forum was born as a community with questions and answers with exchange of opinions between users but it shouldn't be just a personal showcase
thanks to the collaboration

Ok, I no longer write in this forum (in the section dedicated to Christianity). But at least, leave online what I've written up to here. About where I want to get, indeed, where we will get, it's very clear, it's all written, black and white here. And it's very much about Christianity. All of Christianity, on closer inspection, was set up in view of the provisions below ...

https://www.ora-et-labora.net/bibbia...ondo_matteo_24
https://www.ora- et-labora.net/bibbia...ondo_matteo_25

... and we get there, step by step, with the events I have described. Everything is clear. It's all linear. Only those who don't want to understand it don't understand it. Or who doesn't have to understand it. I have already prepared another forum, on which I will continue to write. Leave me only another 24 hours of time, which is the time necessary for my account to become active, and my posts to be online, accessible to all.

scuola-06.jpg

I was kicked out of the School forum , in the ' Christianity' section', where I wrote my 'sermons'. What's worse, is that the site administrator has also censored the discussion, or has deleted it or, at least, it is no longer available. Why all this #Northern, why ...? (Note for readers in Italian, I have already prepared another user, a discussion forum in which no one has written for years, as soon as I prepare the thread, I'll let you know the exact web address). The long discussion (currently no longer available) was here:

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristian...-new-post.html

610126.gif

Has the much-vaunted bacterium that resists all of our antibiotics arrived? Will we suddenly find ourselves like in the years before the discovery of Penicillin, that is, when for a trivial infection we ended up underground ...? Holy shit #Northern, the bad luck, they've all made an appointment these days here ...

Resistance to antibiotics: is the risk that they no longer work against infections really close?

15.0.857143455-kjFD-U33801289197221uO-59

"... There is another epidemic besides Covid. It is that of antibiotic resistant bacteria. Slow and silent. It has been going on for decades all over the world, but which does not make the news. Yet it kills. If the drug loses effectiveness, infections become increasingly difficult to cure, especially in patients with a weakened immune system (such as the elderly) or compromised by other diseases. A study published in the Lancet in January 2022 estimates over 1.2 million deaths directly attributed to infections with multi-resistant germs and almost 5 million those in which the colonization of super bacteria contributed to the death ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

icon_exclaim.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/off-topic/6382-pax-et-bonum-da-holubice.html#post44096
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p275-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#566723
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11567065&viewfull=1#post11567065
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580332

Edited by Holubice

Are they preparing their population for the unspeakable? After all, it was all very predictable: if Putin loses this war, his head is going to roll somewhere. And if the West continues to supply Ukraine's army with modern weaponry, liberally, Russia has only one way to prevail, in a short time, and without collapsing socially and economically. The only solution that will stop all supplies abruptly. Cut your salad from the #Northern garden now. Because then, you've already seen it once, you won't be able to eat it anymore...

We need a truce "without preconditions". Lukashenko warns: 'If Ukraine fights back, Russia will use fearsome weapons'

Iskander-missile-balistique.jpg

“…A counter-offensive by the Ukrainian forces could “erase any hope of a negotiation process and lead to an irreversible escalation of the conflict” is Lukashenko's belief, “now there is a lot of talk about a counter-offensive by the Ukrainian armed forces . In my opinion, this is extremely dangerous. This is the worst thing that is possible under the current conditions because it could erase any hope of a negotiation process and lead to an irreversible escalation of the conflict", because "if the Russian leadership sees the risks of a collapse, it will use frightening weapons". War-torn Russia calls up 147,000 more citizens in spring conscription as Kiev prepares counter-offensive to re-conquer occupied Ukrainian territories to start before summer..." (CONTINUE IN LINK ABOVE) ...

icon_question.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/off-topic/6382-pax-et-bonum-da-holubice.html#post44099
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11567139&viewfull=1#post11567139
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p275-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#566751
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580351

Edited by Holubice

Just as the president of Taiwan is visiting the United States, so many crows take off ...

Taiwan, tensions rise again: 9 Chinese military planes over the median line

141908972-1aa49bca-9f5e-4025-b076-b37470

"... Tensions rise again in the Taiwan Strait , with nine military aircraftChinese who crossed the middle line of the Taiwan Strait on both the northern and central and southern sides in five patrol groups. This was announced by the Ministry of National Defense of Taiwan, underlining that the Armed Forces of the island have "monitored and responded to the situation with our means without an escalation" of the situation. China declares that it does not recognize the middle line of the Taiwan Strait, considering the island part of a "single China" and destined for "reunification" with the People's Republic of China..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

icon_exclaim.gif

The original post was here:

https://www.scuolaforum.org/off-topic/6382-pax-et-bonum-da-holubice.html#post44099
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p275-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#566768
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11567185&viewfull=1#post11567185
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580372

Edited by Holubice

The time has come to introduce everyone to the famous ' Jessica ', or rather the girl, now a woman, whom I often mention, and who I want to put in charge of the logistics , and above all of the cash desk , of this "Catechism of Last Instance, Almost Out Maximum time". I quote a random intervention of yours, from many years ago, in which you quarreled as usual with King John Without Land ...

AI: Research on the origin of religious sentiment

Originally posted by jessica wrote:
I said it would be the last time: I was lying. I'll write it back to you:
YOUR HYPOTHESIS IS NOT SUPPORTED BY F*CK. you continue to delude yourself that you have linked who knows what abysmal truths but you have not done so. the fact that the stimulus to defecate (I'll help you with the guttalax commercial, are you happy?) comes to life in area 51 (that of the aliens) of the brain, does not prove that it is a stimulus induced by racingher.
the fact that we don't know what gene causes area 51 to develop and links it to the anus, does not prove that shitting is a racist-induced stimulus, the fact that hormones are not spread around the body does not prove that it is one stimulus induced by racingher, the fact that there are constipated people, does not prove that it is a stimulus induced by racingher. Do I have to continue or is the concept clear?

Mrs-Rabbit-jessica-rabbit-27967727-1920-

... this woman, 13 years ago was a fierce student of biology (or pharmacy) I've never understood exactly. I've never met her in my life, I just know that she lives in Veneto (the Italian region near Venice). I've just been chatting with it, for a long time, like I'm chatting with you. Over time, I've learned to understand how she thinks. And it is to her that I want to entrust the bureaucratic management. It will be a very light structure, with negligible costs, because those who will physically do the itinerant catechism, as indicated by the Carpenter's Son, will not bring anything of their own, not even a spare pair of underpants, but will simply exchange the clothes they are wearing , with others, old, but clean, that their host will take out of their dead grandfather's drawer. They'll go around penniless, because they will be satisfied with a bowl of soup that is put forward, and a barn (or a garage) to sleep in. As for the shoes, we have said it several times, they are not needed. But still, those who will leave, those who will be part of a group of72 catechists, they will still leave a family at home, who will somehow have to feed themselves. And this is where Jessica comes into play (who I know she is reading these posts, and that she doesn't know what to do, because she has been hearing these my-apparently-ravings for 13 years, and always of the same type and content). Roughly speaking, about 98.1% of the money must go to the non-governmental organizations that you choose to make the donations. Only the rest, you have to turn over to Jessica, who will give us a pay slip, with exactly the salary that a newly hired Italian metalworker receives. That is, what my Peruvian friend Aliandro earns in our company. You Jessica will get help from other women like you. Because, since the world began, men have always been at the forefront. And then,(1)

[1] Later he went through the cities and villages, preaching and announcing the good news of the kingdom of God. [2] There were with him the Twelve and some women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities: Maria di Màgdala, from which seven demons had come out, [3] Joanna, wife of Cusa, administrator of Herod, Susanna and many others, who assisted them with their goods .

... don't worry Jessica, money will be the least of the problems. At the point of death, or when there is a will to be made, everyone becomes somewhat generous. One is always more generous when one goes with one's feet forward than when one is still upright.

icon_question.gif

Original post was here:

https://www.scuolaforum.org/off-topic/6382-pax-et-bonum-da-holubice.html#post44101
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p275-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#566787
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11567271&viewfull=1#post11567271
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580384

Edited by Holubice

After the Arturo variant, now comes the Marburg virus as well . But everyone now, have made an appointment, dear #Northern ...? ...

Marburg virus, international epidemic alert after outbreaks in Africa. Symptoms, causes and how it is transmitted

marburg-virus.jpg

"... The spread of the deadly Marburg virusin parts of Africa it could develop into a significant international epidemic. Haemorrhagic fever, originally spread by bats, is on the World Health Organization's (WHO) list of infectious disease dangers that could cause regional outbreaks. The news that the Ebola-like virus has reached the commercial capital of Equatorial Guinea with a population of around 200,000 is worrying, infectious disease experts admit..." (CONTINUE IN LINK ABOVE)

... and this round who shall we blame? Instead of Chinese, will we blame Batman...?

icon_question.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/off-topic/6382-pax-et-bonum-da-holubice.html#post44102
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p275-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567000
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11567721&viewfull=1#post11567721
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580665

Edited by Holubice

Hey #Northern, do you still have a second home by the sea here in Italy, and do you happen to have it in the Aeolian Islands? Keep in mind that there, the Stromboli volcano has just stopped erupting, the waters in front of the island of Vulcano, every now and then, become white with bubbles like a Jacuzzi tub, and now this stuff here. As my boss, who was from Rome, said: three clues make a bit€h ...

Earthquake today in the Aeolian Islands, 3.5 shock felt by Capo d'Orlando in Messina and Reggio Calabria

AA19kdhQ.img?w=620&h=340&m=6

"... An earthquake was registered at 20.27 in the Aeolian Islands. According to data from the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology (Ingv), the magnitude of the earthquake was 3.5, located in the sea at a depth of 15 km. The earthquake was also felt distinctly in Sicily, on the coast from Capo d'Orlando to Messina. Reports also from Reggio Calabria. At the moment there are no reports of damage..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

icon_exclaim.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/off-topic/6382-pax-et-bonum-da-holubice.html#post44102
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p275-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567001
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11567727&viewfull=1#post11567727
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580666

Edited by Holubice

This round fell to Arkansas. The important thing is that it doesn't go through North Dakota, where our #Northern is... Or are you in South Dakota? Dunno, I never remember where our #Northern went. In my opinion, inside the refrigerator ...

Usa, a tornado devastates Arkansas: one dead and over 20 injured. Warning for 28 million people

AA19kSAw.img?w=735&h=416&m=6

"... A tornado devastates the capital of Arkansas, Little Rock, and surrounding areas: at least one dead, 24 injured. Destroyed houses, shops, a mall and several cars. Seventy thousand homes left without electricity. State Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders declared a state of emergency and mobilized the National Guard. A tornado also hit Illinois, where it collapsed the roof of a theater during a concert. And 28 million people are threatened by the tornado warning in the United States, according to reports from the National Weather Service which defined the situation as " very seriousAccording to US media, gusts of winds up to 112 kilometers per hour and violent hailstones with a diameter of 3.8 cm are expected. The threat affects areas of northeastern Illinois, northwestern Indiana, southern Wisconsin and of Lake Michigan..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

... hey #Northern, I'm kidding. But if you just keep spying, and don't start messing around, in a while, I'm warning you, I  angry...

icon_exclaim.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/off-topi...html#post44102
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p275-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567002
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11567731&viewfull=1#post11567731
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580667

Edited by Holubice

Yes, yes... If people get to write letters like that, I think we're there. This withered fig tree isn't bearing a single fruit at all , whether it's one. And it's time to cut it down to the roots ...

"The church reduced to a bivouac for migrants". And the residents write to the Vatican

AA19k8c8.img?w=768&h=576&m=6&x=352&y=195

"... A situation of degradation that would last for years, following the decision to welcome dozens and dozens of migrants in the spaces of the church. And which, in addition to the problems of a hygienic-sanitary nature, has given rise to episodes of thefts and assaults that the residents attribute to the foreign guests of the parish.And for this reason the committee of the residents of Vicofaro haswritten to the Vatican in recent days, asking for a solution and (if necessary) also for the transfer of Don Massimo Biancalani. A letter addressed to Cardinal Konrad Krajewski, also brought to the attention of Cardinals Matteo Zuppi, Pietro Parolin, Tarcisio Bertone, Georg Gänswein and Gerhard Ludwig Muller, in which the committee highlighted the numerous critical issues encountered. "A reception center where hundreds of migrants live, in dirty and unhealthy environments, without drinking water" ... (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE) ... let's

give another year to this withered fig tree. And if nothing really comes of it, we eradicate it... (1)

Parable of the barren fig tree

[6] He also told this parable: «A man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard and he came looking for fruit on it, but he found none. [7] Then he said to the vinedresser: Behold, I have been coming for three years to seek fruit on this fig tree, but I find none. Cut it. Why does he have to exploit the land? [8] But he replied: Master, leave it again this year until I hoe around it and put manure [9] and we will see if it will bear fruit for the future; if not, you will cut it .'

______

In those days John the Baptist appeared to preach in the desert of Judea, [2] saying: "Repent, because the kingdom of heaven is near!".

[3] He is the one who was announced by the prophet Isaiah when he said:

Voice of one crying out in the desert:
Prepare the way of the Lord,
straighten his paths!

[4] John wore a camel's hair garment and a leather girdle around his loins; his food was locusts and wild honey. [5] Then they flocked to him from Jerusalem and from all Judea and from the area bordering the Jordan; [6] and confessing their sins, they were baptized by him in the Jordan River.

[7] However, seeing many Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them: "Brood of vipers! Who prompted you to shirk the coming wrath? [8] Therefore bear fruit worthy of repentance, [9] and do not think you can say among yourselves: We have Abraham for our father. I tell you that God can raise children of Abraham out of these stones. [10] Already the axit is placed at the root of the trees: every tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire . [11] I baptize you with water for repentance; but he who comes after me is mightier than I, and I am not even worthy to wear his sandals; he will baptize you in the Holy Spirit and fire. [12] His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor and gather his wheat into the barn, but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire."

icon_exclaim.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/off-topic/6382-pax-et-bonum-da-holubice.html#post44105
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567004
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11567739&viewfull=1#post11567739
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580671

Edited by Holubice

If I were you, dear #Northern, I'd lock up your fir-wood cottage you have in Wyoming, and move to some suburban neighborhood (degraded and in the hands of drug dealers and mobsters) north of Naples. So you feel more relaxed and safe. Ah, no, in Naples better not, maybe get yourself a cottage in Puglia. But remember, you'll only stretch the broth a little. Because when it starts to rain, it will rain on everyone's heads ...

The shadow of Soros behind the anti-Trump prosecutor: what the donations reveal

manifestanti-al-di-fuori-del-tribunale-p

"... "I didn't finance it and I don't know it". George Soros, the super financier of progressive liberal causes around the world has categorically denied knowing Alvin Bragg, the Manhattan district attorney who worked to indict Donald Trump The disavowal of any connection comes from an exchange of messages between the Hungarian-born tycoon and the journalist and founder of Semafor Steve Clemons …“ (CONTINUE IN THE. LINK ABOVE)

... regardless of whether these news are true or false , it doesn't matter much to the two of us, dear #Northern, this will be the humus on which all the hatred, violence and discounts that will soon break out will grow. After all, it's almost not their fault: it's already a script written that nothing, and no one, can stop,or change ...

418715.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-5.html#post44107
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567078
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11567900&viewfull=1#post11567900
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580685

Edited by Holubice

In addition to the inevitable tensions that will follow the inevitable, in fact and mathematical default on our Italian Public Debt of around ... wait, I'll go check ...

2,823,974,371,960 euros of Italian Public Debt (banana)

... more to that, dear #Northern, we are already seeing the signs of old-style political clashes, like fascists against communists . But much more widespread, and much more violent, than those we experienced in the 1970s. You will ask yourself: why would a member of the former Italian fascist party dream of making such a statement? In my opinion, somehow, he had to do it ...

La Russa, the band of pensioners and the strategy of the old fascism: the second office in the state is an activist of the MSI

torino-angelo-azzurro-1200x799.png

"... The President of the Senate Ignazio La Russa has released a delusional statement to the newspaper Libero on the attack in via Rasella ( March 1944), executed by a group of Roman Gappist partisans . He said it was a less-than-noble action, said the partisans' goal was wrong, and said the partisans knew they would retaliate from part of the Germans (...) As for the second part of his statement, the one on the partisans' awareness of retaliation, La Russa implicitly alluded to a responsibilityof the Gap (this was the name of the members of the Roman resistance) in the massacre of the Fosse Ardeatine , i.e. in the shooting of 335 prisoners (mostly militants of left-wing parties and of the DC, partly Jews, partly also common prisoners) which took place in retaliation the day after the bombing, under the command of Colonel Herbert Kappler and Lieutenant Erich Priebke. La Russa's statement raised the reasonable indignation of many leftists, first of all the new secretary of the Democratic Party, Elly Schlein, who defined La Russa's words as unacceptable ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

... everything that twists on itself, everything that has begun to spin in a vortex, very fast, that moves everything in the same direction. A kind of black hole, which will suck us all into the war of all, against all ...

icon_question.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-5.html#post44109
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567084
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11567921&viewfull=1#post11567921
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580686

Edited by Holubice

@Scuola
@Marco

Dear administrator of the Italian School discussion web forum , I promised you that, within 24 hours, I would stop posting on your forum, and I would dislodge to another forum. Unfortunately, the account that I have already opened is not yet operational, because it must be authorized and enabled by the administrator of that forum. I hope he does it soon but, since I've taken one where no one writes to us for years, if I see that no one shows up, then I'll open another user somewhere else; the web is full of these abandoned ships , opened by who knows who, many years ago, and which have remained there, adrift, in which, for a long time, no one has written to us anymore ...

tjeCSn1k_o.jpg

... in short, be patient for another 24 hours . If I see that no one shows up, then I'll try another Flying Dutchman, or another sailing ship with no sails, and no rudder (which is often even better) ...

icon_question.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-5.html#post44109
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567108
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11567971&viewfull=1#post11567971
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580689

Edited by Holubice

Zitat von Memory Beitrag anzeigen
Ich kenne Jan van Helsing zu wenig, der soll auch ein Spinner sein, ist aber doch ziemlich erfolgreich.
Unser holibice könnte keine Bücher verkaufen. Wer liest sowas schon umsonst?
------
Zitat von naturstoned Beitrag anzeigen
Muss man nur geschickt vermarkten als Neo-Dadaismus. die 20er Jahre sind wieder "in" !
____
Zitat von Memory Beitrag anzeigen
Stimmt,mit geschickter Vermarktung, kann man sowas doch verkaufen.

... which translated, means ...

Originally posted by Memory Post
I don't know enough about Jan van Helsing, he's also said to be a weirdo, but he's quite successful.
Our holibice could not sell books. Who reads something like this for free?
------
Originally Posted by naturstoned Post
You just have to market it cleverly as Neo-Dadaism. the 20s are "in" again!
____
Originally Posted by Memory Post
True, with clever marketing, you can sell something like this.

I'll venture a prediction: in a very short time, people will read more of these weird posts that I've put inside your forum, and in the forums in other languages that I use as a bulletin board, than all the various social networks put together. And, soon, all the churches will be packed with people. As deserted as they are now, you won't be able to get inside from how many people are inside. But this will happen when it's too late. Because those who will arrive at that gate in those days will be the stupid virgins. And as for you two, my only doubt is whether you're virgins or not.

despido-de-un-proletario.jpg

But this is not so much what I want to write to you, I want to send this message to ...

@Klopperhorst
@Edouard de Montmonrency
@Marco
@Gianluca
@Greg

... who are the administrators of the forums in which I have made the most posts, up to here: don't you dare try to get rich from these things. User access to your site will skyrocket. But you have to completely remove all banner ads. The hosting company that gives you these spaces inside a computer, which is inside a server room, will ask you for a lot of money, in order to run something that has all these views. At that point, you will tell me how much (honestly) you had earned from these sites of yours up to now, and how much the company that hosts you is asking you, and it will be my friend @Jessica who will give you all the money to cover all the expenses, plus the right income for you. But don't you dare try to get rich from these things. Because there are already those who have tried it, before you ...(1)

For some time there had been in the city a man named Simon, who practiced magic and amazed the inhabitants of Samaria, posing as a great personage. 10To him all paid attention, small and great, and said, "This is the power of God, which is called Great." 11 They paid attention to him, because for a long time he had amazed them with his magic. 12But when they began to believe Philip, who proclaimed the gospel of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, men and women were baptized. 13 Even Simon himself believed, and after he was baptized, he always clung to Philip. He was amazed to see the signs and the great wonders that took place.
14Meanwhile the apostles in Jerusalem learned that Samaria had received the word of God, and they sent Peter and John to them. 15They went down and prayed for them to receive the Holy Spirit; 16for he had not yet come upon any of them, but they had only been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 17Then they laid their hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.
18 Simon, seeing that the Spirit was given with the laying on of the apostles' hands, offered them money 19 saying, "Give me also this power, so that whoever I lay on my hands may receive the Holy Spirit." 20But Peter answered him, “ May it go to ruin , you and your money, why did you think of buying God's gift with money! 21 You have nothing to share or gain in this matter, because your heart is not right before God. 22 Convert therefore from this iniquity of yours and pray to the Lord that the intention of your heart may be forgiven you. 23For I see you filled with bitter gall and entangled in iniquity." 24 Then Simon answered, "Pray to the Lord for me, so that nothing you have said may happen to me."

For further information:
Simonia

The original post was this:
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-post44111.html
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567215
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11568128&viewfull=1#post11568128
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580741
Edited by Holubice

Meanwhile, a sibylline message has appeared in China. At least, in the Chinese community of North America. In any case, if I wait for you to give me a hand, I get old. Or rather, soon there will be too many of you. But too late...

logo.22c376b6.png

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2906993

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44111
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567239
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11568159&viewfull=1#post11568159
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580750

Edited by Holubice