This is the Beginning of the End ...

Holubice

Very bad news. Have He decided it's our #Northern turn...?

Earthquake in Naples, the epicenter on Vesuvius: two shocks in half an hour, the strongest of magnitude 2.3

AA19mCR4.img?w=620&h=339&m=6

"... Earthquake today in Naples with Vesuvius epicenter at a depth of 0 km . Ingv recorded two shocks at distance of 30 minutes: the first at 21.34 with a magnitude of 2.2 and a second at 22.01 with a magnitude of 2.3 ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE) 

... and this is coupled with yesterday's earthquake, in the Campi Flegrei area where some shocks had their epicenter 100 meters below the houses ...

Earthquake in Naples today, shocks in the Campi Flegrei with epicenter at the Solfatara (last Friday)

icon_exclaim.gif

The original post was here:

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44114
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567347
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11568495&viewfull=1#post11568495
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580987

Edited by Holubice

The American sites speak of about 60 tornadoes that hit 6 states of the USA all together today ...

Usa, dozens of tornadoes: scourged Arkansas and Illinois, there are casualties and injuries. The images

usa---1-.jpg

"... In the USA there is a tornado emergency. Dozens of them have been registered in the last few days in at least 6 different states such as: Arkansas, Mississipi, Iowa, Tennessee, Illinois and Wisconsin . Arkansas is the most affected of all. Here there are dozens of injured and some dead as well as in Illinois where the storm caused the roof of a theater to collapse during a concert. Here are all the latest news ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

... this ride, I also think on the roof of our #Northern ... #Northern, let us know how you are doing, and if you are in one piece ... Because #Northern exists. It's him ...

NORDIST

icon_question.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44113
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567351
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11568506&viewfull=1#post11568506
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580993

Edited by Holubice

And, as easily foreseen, wars also begin, within wars, that is, religious wars ...

The last front is the religious war. Metropolitan arrested near Moscow

1680417156-ilgiornale2-20230402083156655

"... A war within a war. But one would be making a mistake if one thought that the one between the Ukrainian authorities and the Orthodox priests loyal to the Moscow Patriarchate installed in the historic Monasteryof the Kiev Caves, which culminated yesterday in the arrest of Metropolitan Pavlo Levid, under house arrest for two months, is a purely religious issue. Because there is much more behind it, something that obviously has to do with the real conflict unleashed on February 22 last year by Vladimir Putin with the invasion of Ukraine. Yesterday the SBU, the Ukrainian secret service, raided the monastery ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

... People against People, Nation against Nation, according to the already known plot #Northern, the plot that you and I know very well now. But which we put back below, since no reader has ever arrived in the meantime ... (1)

1) From my Sacred Reference Text:

Introduction

[1] As Jesus went out of the temple, his disciples approached him to show him the buildings of the temple. [2] Jesus said to them, "Do you see all these things? Truly I tell you, there will not be stone upon stone that will not be torn down."

[3] And sitting down on the Mount of Olives, his disciples came to him and said to him privately, "Tell us when these things will be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the world."

The onset of pain

[4] Jesus answered, “See that no one deceives you; [5] many will come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and will deceive many. [6] Then you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. Be careful not to be alarmed; all of this needs to happen, but it's not the end yet. [7] Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; there will be famines and earthquakes in various places; [8] but all this is only the beginning of the pains. [9] Then they will hand you over to execution and kill you, and you will be hated by all peoples because of my name. [10] Many will be scandalized, and they will betray and hate one another. [11] Many false prophets will arise and deceive many; [12] for the spread of iniquity, the love of many will grow cold. [13] But whoever perseveres to the end will be saved. [14] Meanwhile this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed in all the world, as a testimony to all the nations; and then the end will come.

The great tribulation of Jerusalem

[15] When therefore you see the abomination of desolation, of which Daniel the prophet spoke, standing in the holy place - let the reader understand -, [16] then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, [17] whoever is on the terrace must not go down to get the household stuff, [18] and whoever is in the field must not go back to take his cloak. [19] Woe to pregnant women and to those who will nurse in those days. [20] Pray that your escape does not happen in winter or on the Sabbath.

[21] For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor will there ever be again. [22] And if those days were not shortened, no living person would be saved; but because of the elect those days will be shortened. [23] Then if anyone says to you: Behold, the Christ is here, or: He is there, do not believe it. [24] For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will perform great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. [25] Behold, I have told you before.

The advent of the Son of man will be manifested

[26] If therefore they say to you, Behold, it is in the desert, do not go there; o: He's at home, don't believe it. [27] As the lightning comes from the east and shines to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man. [28] Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

Cosmic dimension of this advent
[29] Immediately after the tribulation of those days,

the sun will be darkened, the moon will no longer give its light, the stars will fall from the sky and the powers of heaven will be upset.

[30] Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with great power and glory. [31] He will send the angels with a great trumpet, and they will gather all of his chosen ones from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Parable of the fig tree

[32] Then learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch becomes tender and leaves sprout, you know that summer is near. [33] So also you, when you see all these things, know that He is right at the gates. [34] I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass before all this happens. [35] Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

[36] Concerning that day and hour, however, no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. [37] As it was in the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of man

[38] For as in the days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until Noah entered the ark, [39] and they knew nothing until the flood came and swallowed them all up, so it will be also at the coming of the Son of man. [40] Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. [41] Two women will grind at the millstone: one will be taken and the other left.

[42] Watch therefore, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. [43] Consider this: if the landlord knew at what time of the night the thief was coming, he would stay awake and not let his house be broken into. [44] Therefore you too be ready, because in the hour you do not imagine, the Son of man will come.

Parable of the butler

[45] Who, then, is the trusted and prudent servant whom the master has put in charge of his servants with the task of giving them food in due time? [46] Blessed is that servant whom his master finds doing so when he returns! [47] I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his property. [48] But if this wicked servant says in his heart: My master delays in coming, [49] and begins to beat his companions and drink and eat with drunkards, [50] the master will come when the servant is not 'wait and in the hour that he does not know, [51] he will punish him severely and inflict on him the fate that the hypocrites deserve: and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew - Chapter 25

Parable of the ten virgins

[1] The kingdom of heaven is like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. [2] Five of them were foolish and five wise; [3] the foolish took the lamps, but took no oil with them; [4] but the wise ones, together with the lamps, also took oil in small vessels. [5] As the bridegroom delayed, they all fell asleep and slept. [6] At midnight a cry went up: Here is the bridegroom, go to meet him! [7] Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. [8] And the foolish said to the wise: Give us your oil, because our lamps are going out. [9] But the wise ones answered: No, that he may not fail for us and for you; rather go to the sellers and buy some. [10] While they went to buy oil, the bridegroom arrived, and the virgins who were ready went with him to the wedding, and the door was closed. [11] Later the other virgins also arrived and began to say: Lord, Lord, open to us! [12] But he answered, Truly I tell you, I do not know you. [13] Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.

Parable of the talents

[14] It will be like a man who, going on a journey, called his servants and gave them his possessions. [15] To one he gave five talents, to another two, to another one, to each according to his ability, and departed. [16] He who had received five talents immediately went and employed them and earned five more. [17] So also what he had received two, he gained two more. [18] But he who had received one talent went and dug in the ground and hid his master's money. [19] After a long time the master of those servants returned, and wanted to settle accounts with them. [20] He who had received five talents presented five more, saying, Lord, you gave me five talents; behold, I have earned another five. [21] Well done, good and faithful servant, his master said to him, you have been faithful in a little, I will give you authority over much; partake of your master's joy. [22] Then the one who had received two talents came and said, Lord, you gave me two talents; see, I earned two more. [23] Well done, good and faithful servant, answered his master, you have been faithful over a little, I will give you authority over much; partake of your master's joy. [24] Finally the one who had received one talent came, he said: Lord, I know you are a hard man, who reaps where you have not sown and reaps where you have not scattered; [25] out of fear I went to hide your talent in the ground; here is yours. [26] The master answered him: Wicked and slothful servant, did you know that I reap where I have not sown and I gather where I have not scattered; [27] you should have entrusted my money to the bankers and so, returning, I would have collected mine with interest. [28] Therefore take away the talent from him, and give it to him who has the ten talents. [29] For to everyone who has, more will be given, and there will be plenty; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. [30] And throw the idle servant out into the darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The final judgement

[31] When the Son of man comes in his glory with all his angels, he will sit on the throne of his glory. [32] And all the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, [33] and he will place the sheep on his right hand and the goats on his left. [34] Then the king will say to those on his right hand, Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. [35] For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink; I was a stranger and you welcomed me, [36] naked and you clothed me, sick and you visited me, in prison and you came to visit me. [37] Then the righteous will answer him, Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you, thirsty and we gave you a drink? [38] When did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? [39] And when we saw you sick or in prison and came to visit you? [40] Answering, the king will say to them: Truly I say to you: whenever you did these things to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me. [41] Then he will say to those on his left: Away from me, cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels. [42] Because I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink; [43] I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me. [44] Then they too will answer, Lord, when have we ever seen you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or incarcerated and we have not assisted you? [45] But he will answer, I tell you the truth, whenever you did not do these things to one of the least of these my brethren, you did not do it to me. [46] And they will go away to eternal punishment, and the righteous to eternal life."

... "when his branch becomes tender and leaves sprout, you know that summer is near. So you too, when you see all these things, know that He is right at the door " ...

icon_question.gif

The original post was here :
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44114
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567355
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11568521&viewfull=1#post11568521
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580997
Edited by Holubice

Look, I'm going out to the bar for breakfast now, with my lifelong friends. And then I also have to finish some outstanding work, because otherwise, in addition to not paying me, they ask me for money back for damages. But in the meantime, let's make sure that some of you come forward, willing to give me a hand , or to translate ( with a click) these posts of mine into a different language (for example Russian , or Japanese ) and then copy and paste the translated version ...

6e90e9cc-5c39-4fd0-b423-7ce8e2de0c63

... I don't know, if you read when I wrote, and you didn't do anything.

But Someone else, yes 

icon_exclaim.gif

https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567357
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11568533&viewfull=1#post11568533
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1580998

Edited by Holubice

Guide for the Catechist of Last Resort, Almost Out of Time:

Well, when you have overcome your fears and your hesitations, read this guide carefully, with which you can translate a post with just one click. get everything translated into a language other than yours, and then copy and paste into a discussion forumRussian, Japanese, Spanish, Burmese, Norwegian, Guatemalan, Thai, Arabic, Hungarian, Nepalese, Jordanian, Malay, Chilean, etc, etc ...

http://antropocene.it/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/mappamondo-politico.jpg

First of all, you must choose a free forum, which you will open, with your email, and in which you will go to build your sermons, and in which you can keepacopy of what you have done, in chronological order, and protected from all possiblecensures (and cancellations) of the various moderators and forum managers. Use this platform here which, as long as a few banners appear, is completely free and operational with just a few clicks.

Create a free forum with FORUM ACTIVE

19fdbe72fa675d98903422f8cbbf0bc9.png

... I don't have time to do a step-by-step guide of how to get everything. I refer you to this documentation made by an Italian computer scientist. There are explanations for doing this with several free software, including Active Forum ...

How to create a free web forum (step-by-step instructions)

... this free support forum, you create it immediately, but you will use it in a while, when you have done your in-depth theology course. The accelerated (and very effective) one. What you do in one day, going around incognito, with wads of cash (almost) 999.99 euros , in many Post Offices . Until you're ready, you'll just do the translation, and copy and paste, of what I write. That nothing is.

First of all, you must understand the rudiments of a language, similar to the HTML language with which websites are made, but simpler and more reduced, which is called BBCode, which is the language that allows you to put a word in bold, to put it in italics, to insert a link to an external site, or a photo, or a video. To understand how it works, I refer you to a small guide that I wrote on the Italian Atheists site, in unsuspecting times, 13 years ago. And that, even then, something told me that it would be useful to me in the future. The guide to BBCode is here ...

AI: Small manual for using the forum and BBCode

immagi10.jpg

... let's hope that my friends King John Without Land, and his trusty Sir Hisssss, don't make me again the trick of making me disappear a thread in which I put some things written by me. But since, from what I understand, they manage to earn a little bit from banner ads, I think they won't do sabotage; indeed, I'm sure they will also reopen the discussion on the Parousia, which they have now blocked (money is money). The forums where you will paste your translated post, choose among the forums that use a product called PhpBB , or vBulletin, you understand it from the initial page, at the bottom, because it always appears written with what that site works with. This is because those two software are fully compatible with the BBcode standard, and you won't have to waste time adjusting your automatic translation with one click.

Fig01-Cliccare-Bottone-Edit.png
Figure 01

... first of all, you have to obtain the source code (in BBCode language) of the post you want to translate, you have to click the Edit button, or the Quote button (in case you didn't write the post, or it is no longer editable) ...

Fig02-Sorgente-Del-Post-Togliere-Tag-Quo
Figure 02

... if the post you want to translate is no longer editable, to get a copy you have to resort to the 'Quote' trick, i.e. pretend to quote it, and that way, you get the source of the post (figure 02), but, in this case, you have to remove the two 'tags', at the beginning and at the end of the post, because otherwise your post will appear in a big square, as if it were a quote. Removed those two tags, even if the post is 20 years old, you can still copy it, and translate it ...

Fig03-Incola-Su-Altro-Forum-Appoggio-Conprim
Figure 03

... well, at this point, you have to get yourself a second support forum, but you have to register in a forum that uses the vBulletin software, because the trick I'm explaining to you only works there. You create a user account, and then click on the button that allows you to insert a post (from any open discussion). Once the edit panel appears, don't write anything, but simply copy and paste the text that you 'stole' from the previous point. Do not hit enter to send the post, but click the button to see a 'preview' of the message. At that point, a little above, the message appears as it would come out.

Fig04-Clicca-Con-Tasto-Destro-Traduci-In
Figure 04

... well, now go upstairs, where the preview is, and click with the right button of your mouse. A small window will appear, and from there choose the item ' Translate into Italian ' (obviously, if you are Arab, and you are reading from Morocco, it will say 'Translate into Arabic') ...

Fig05-Google-Translate-Scegli-Altra-Ling
Figure 05

... very well, at this point, at the top right, you will find a window, that is the Google translator. There you have to click on the small menu made up of three dots, and a sub-window pops up, where you will choose the item 'Select another language'. As an example, let's choose to translate from Italian into German ...

Fig06-Dalla-Lista-Scelgo-Lingua-Tedesca.
Figure 06

... perfect, at this point you will see a list of languages into which you can translate your post, among all those available, let's choose the 'German' language (Figure 06). Having set the choice, of course, we click on the 'Translate' button.

Fig07-Anteprima-Ed-Edit-Entrambe-Tradott
Figure 07

... great, we just got, almost with one click, a perfect translation of our post (Figure 07). The images remained in place, only the text was translated. We couldn't ask for better. Except that, to take away our beautiful post, beautiful automatically translated, now we need the source, or that post with all the famous 'tags' in the BBCode language. And I'll explain how to do it right away ...

Fig08-Passa-Modalita-Solo-BBcode.png
Figure 08

... you have to click on that button at the top, on the corner, which lets you switch from the mode with a preview of the images and links, to the one in which you only see the source, naked and raw. Then you select all the source, as I did (figure 08) and you copy all that text, which you will need to paste it on another forum. For example, let's take my friend's German forum @Klopperhorst, and paste it there ...

Fig09-Post-Tradotto-Inserito-Forum-Tedes
Figure 09

... our Klopperhorst uses a forum based on vBulletin software, but if it were a forum based on PhpBB, things work the same (and smoothly). So, on the arrival forum, i.e. the one where I want to insert the post translated into the specific language of the country in which you want to do your catechism, try to figure out which button says 'Reply', i.e. the one for inserting a new post , paste the text you have prepared, hit send, and you're done ...

Fig10-Ecco-Il-Risultato-Finale.png
Figure 10

... above (Figure 10) you can admire the final result . At first, all these steps may seem a bit long, but I assure you that, after a short time, everything will come naturally and instinctively. How to scratch your ass ...

Okay. With this comprehensive guide, I've also stripped away the last of your alibis , and the last of your excuses. To do nothing. I expect many of you to come forward. And well before another big 'push' comes. Because, after the push, it may already be too late.

610126.gif

The original post was here (the first link is the post translated with this system, so you can see for yourself):

https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11568873&viewfull=1#post11568873
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44118
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567436
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11569000&viewfull=1#post11569000
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581050

Edited by Holubice

@Scuola
@Marco

Dear Administrator of the forum on the Italian School, I promised you that, in 24 hours, I would have logged out of your forum and I would have gone to write elsewhere. I tried, but the administrator of the forum in which I registered is on the run, and he won't give me the authorization to make my user account operational. I created another user, on another forum, this one below ...

Area-Forum-Attesa-Autorizzazione.png

... but even here, one has to wait for whoever opened that forum to read my email, and click a few buttons. Otherwise, I can't start writing. In short, I ask you for a little more patience.

icon_elephant.png

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44120
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567506
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11569193&viewfull=1#post11569193
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581094
Edited by Holubice

QuoteOriginally Posted by ಠ_ಠ
@Serafino, I have now waived you a spam fine as a gesture of goodwill.
At the next forum link that I spam you will have a nice holiday. To the good connoisseur...

No, wait! Don't throw out the baby, indeed, the whole orphanage, with the bathwater ...

Let me understand, where is the problem? Isn't it good that I put a link to the forum of my friends (and enemies) King John the Landless and Sir Hisssss? I certainly didn't do it to bring them readers, if it depended on me, I would give those two only in the €u/o, and fire in their hair (... it means: to fu€k them hard ...). Among other things, they are also disliked by the rest of the community of non-believers, for their rude and incorrect ways. If I did, it's only because that's where I put my very long explanation of how BBcode works...

immett11.jpg

... it's no coincidence that customers, if there was something new, always asked for Serafino / Holubice to go and explain how it worked: it's my innate and recognized gift. If you like, I can remove the piece linking to that external forum, and put in a link (for your narrow-minded version only) to the official PhpBB software site. Only it's only in English, and it's not as clear as the user manuals that always made Serafino / Holubice, so appreciated, throughout Italy. They were always as tall as a dictionary, crammed full of images, but there was no one who, after reading it, didn't understand how the product worked. In this new environment it's different, there's a curse: no matter how hard I work,that they have to understand. In short, can I republish my guide, removing the link to King John Landless and his faithful Sir Hisssss ...?

As for this matter of external links, and I have already told #Dario as well, there is a hypocrisy and a basic paracula@@ine: in this case, you must forbid any insertion of external links, even, indeed, above all , links to newspaper articles or, even worse, users copying and pasting entire newspaper articles. Because this steals readers (and banner ad views) from the authors and publishers of the same articles, to your (economic) advantage. If this principle is to be applied, it is to be applied in boththe directions of travel. In short, the entire sub-forum called ...

Chronicle (Press Review)

rassegna_stampa.jpg

... if you were really correct (and coherent) you must make it disappear from scratch. Otherwise, if you draw heavily on the contents of others (also drawing on the readers of others) at least, if once a thousand , there is something, or someone, who does the same thing with you, have the intelligence (and decency) not to get angry.

E che €a$$o (... it means: what a fu€k ...) ...

1145359699-54.gif

https://forum.termometropolitico.it/847309-ruffiani-internazionali-padre-terno-post20812428.html#post20812428
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44122
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567638
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11569561&viewfull=1#post11569561
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581245

Edited by Holubice

QuoteOriginally posted by emv

Quote Originally Posted by northerner View Post
Have you ever stopped at the north east corner of Hyde Park? The little man in black who preaches that the end is near is Serafino.
That's right, unfortunately yours is a web-apocalyptic heresy, daughter of the evangelical millenarianism of the reformed Anglo-Saxon countries. How much damage this mentality has done to the world cannot be imagined. The Church has always condemned millenarianism which is the expectation of an earthly redemption, the expectation of the reign of a thousand years of peace which should anticipate the end of the world, which does not belong to Catholic theology (nor to classical Protestant theology) denies the Christian hope which is aimed at eternal life. It's really the result of the Hyde Park style do-it-yourself . In fact it leads inexorably to immanentism and materialism.

With you, whoever does it himself, makes for three... EMV, take note of the passages below. And tell me a bartender near your house, or a post office, where I can send you a copy of the Bible and the Gospel, in which there are not many pages that have been eaten by your cat. You are one of the many who read the Scriptures one page yes, two pages no. Two more pages no, then half a page yes. That is, avoiding, and ignoring, what is unwelcome to them . Or, to use the words of the Carpenter's Son, a blind man who wants to lead other blind people ... (1)

vangelo.jpg

Parable of the ten virgins

[1] The kingdom of heaven is like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. [2] Five of them were foolish and five wise; [3] the foolish took the lamps, but took no oil with them; [4] but the wise ones, together with the lamps, also took oil in small vessels. [5] As the bridegroom delayed, they all fell asleep and slept. [6] At midnight a cry went up: Here is the bridegroom, go to meet him! [7] Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. [8] And the foolish said to the wise: Give us your oil, because our lamps are going out. [9] But the wise ones answered: No, that he may not fail for us and for you; rather go to the sellers and buy some. [10] While they went to buy oil, the bridegroom arrived, and the virgins who were ready went with him to the wedding, and the door was closed. [11] Later the other virgins also arrived and began to say: Lord, Lord, open to us! [12] But he answered, Truly I tell you, I do not know you. [13]Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour .

______

[1] In those days John the Baptist appeared to preach in the desert of Judea, [2] saying: "Repent, because the kingdom of heaven is near !".

[3] He is the one who was announced by the prophet Isaiah when he said:

Voice of one crying in the desert:
Prepare the way of the Lord,
straighten his paths!

______

«Do not go among the pagans and do not enter the cities of the Samaritans; [6] Go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. [7] And on the way, preach that the kingdom of heaven is near. [8] Heal the sick, raise the dead, heal lepers, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give. [9] Do not bring gold or silver or copper in your girdles, [10] or traveling bag, or two tunics, or sandals, or staff, for the workman has a right to his food.

______

Jesus inaugurates his preaching

About him [14] After John was arrested, Jesus went to Galilee preaching the gospel of God and said: [15] «The time is fulfilled and the kingdom of God is near ; convert and believe in the gospel".

_____

After these events the Lord appointed another seventy-two disciples and sent them on ahead of him in pairs to every town and place where he intended to go. [2] he said to them: «The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. So ask the lord of the harvest to send out laborers for his harvest. [3] Go: behold I am sending you as lambs among wolves; [4] Carry no purse, no knapsack, no sandals, and don't greet anyone along the way. [5] Whatever house you enter, first say: Peace to this house. [6] If there be a son of peace, your peace will come upon him, otherwise it will return to you. [7] Stay in that house, eating and drinking what they have, because the workman is worthy of his wages. Don't go from house to house. [8] When you enter a city and they welcome you, eat what is set before you, [9] cure the sick who are there, and tell them: The kingdom of God has come near to you. [10] But when you enter a city and they do not welcome you, go out into the squares and say: [11] Even the dust of your city that has stuck to our feet, we shake it against you; but know that the kingdom of God isclose . [12] I tell you that in that day Sodom will be treated less harshly than that city.

_____

8 But you must not lose sight of one thing, dear friends: before the Lord, a single day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like a single day. 9 The Lord is not slow in fulfilling his promise, though some speak of slowness. He, on the other hand, is magnanimous towards you, because he does not want anyone to perish, but that everyone should have the opportunity to repent. 10The day of the Lord will come like a thief; then the heavens will disappear in a great roar, the elements, consumed by the heat, will dissolve, and the earth, with all its works, will be destroyed.
11 Since all these things will have to end this way, what should your life be in holiness of conduct and in prayers, 12 as you wait and hasten the coming of the day of God, in which the burning heavens will dissolve and the fiery elements will melt! 13For we, according to his promise, look forward to new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

______

Parable of the fig tree

[29] And he told them a parable: «Look at the fig tree and all the plants; [30] when they already sprout, looking at them you understand for yourselves that summer is now near. [31] So also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is at hand. [32] I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass away until all this has happened. [33] Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.
______

Parable of the fig tree

[28] From the fig tree learn this parable: when its branch is already tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near; [29] so also you, when you see these things happening, know that he is near , at the gates . [30] I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass away before all these things take place. [31] Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. [32] As for that day or hour, no one knows them, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

... wait for me to rewrite the last one, because "repetita iuvant" , as you priests, in office, and defrocked always say in Latin ...

"... when its branch is already tender and leaves , you know that summer is near; [29] so you too, when you see these things happening, know that he is near , at the gates ..."

... the good Saint Peter, in his letter, you just read, said that we must all "hasten" the return of the Carpenter's Son. And the same hurry, the Carpenter's Son himself had. You, on the other hand, don't seem to have all this hurry. I wonder, I ask you: why ...?

icon_study.png

https://forum.termometropolitico.it/847309-ruffiani-internazionali-padre-terno-post20812132.html#post20812132
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44122
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567642
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11569574&viewfull=1#post11569574
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581252

Edited by Holubice

Luckily we all played Risk, and now we all know where it is ..

Russia, magnitude 6.9 earthquake hits the Kamchatka peninsula

mada-2.jpg

"... In Russia, an earthquake measuring 6.9 was recorded around 4 Italian time in the Kamchatka peninsula. At the moment there are no reports of victims or damages but direct witnesses reported "two strong tremors in a row", panic scenes and escapes from buildings. has been felt distinctly, despite not being among the strongest to which the peninsula is subject..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

@Shiiva, did you heed my advice? Have you talked to that 'starek' of yours, who you trust? They are almost all false nuns, and umbrellas only good for sunny days but, here and there, there is always someone who believes the words they say. At all latitudes and at all longitudes. Compare yourself with one of those stareks who, just like I'm proposing, wander aimlessly through the Russian countryside, and ask for hospitality by sleeping in barns. A bit like the hermit monk, the one who spent months collecting chestnuts on top of a mountain, with whom I confronted myself at the beginning of my story. Talk to him, tell him the things I told you. And you two think about him what to do. Because I, up to Russia, can't get there. Besides, I'd have to get there barefoot ...

PS
Shiiva is him, or rather a kind of hamster, that the "Disinformazia Russa" has put on the heels of an Italian forum of political discussion. In other words, he is doing roughly the same job that I do, only that Putin pays him, while I, on the other hand, have to support myself on my own. And the refund at the bottom of the list that I must have, they give it to me when I put my feet forward ...

icon_question.gif

https://forum.termometropolitico.it/846656-mare-ritirato-napoli-succede-post20812528.html#post20812528
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567643
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11569596&viewfull=1#post11569596
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581262

Edited by Holubice

I hate those who, when something goes wrong, immediately tell you: "I told you so...! I told you so...!" ... However, honestly, if you come to see my posts from the #Northern past, I had written it to you, or I hadn't written it to you that, if the West had continued to feed Ukraine with all the latest crap , in terms of armaments, super technological, capable of making a nation of only 40 million inhabitants, very poor, among the poorest in Europe, stand up to it, making it invincible, or at least on par, with a former Super Power, you I had written it or not that the only way Russia could have got the better of her adversary would have been to cut all the supply bridges between Kiev and the West, with a blitzkrieg which, starting from Belarus, a few borders from the border with Poland, making a deep furrow, dug by unspeakable bombs, in which the Russian troops would then, in a very short time, reach Moldova, sealing the western border of Ukraine from all possible supplies of NATO armaments ...? I don't think it took a genius to figure it out, that the natural (and inevitable) conclusion of this conflict would have been that. And, in your #Northern opinion, were the political (and military) leaders of the NATO countries sincerely concerned about the fate of this non-NATO country, and not the European Union? Or do you think the only thing they cared about was emptying their warehouses of old missiles, old fighter-bombers (often Soviet-made), old tanks, and then have a good reason to replace everything with 'n' billion euros of new military orders? And, in your opinion, were those who opted for this choice influenced in some way by the CEOs of the arms companies? We'll know soon #Northern. The only (small) consolation, dear #Northern, is that we will all soon know everything. Of all ...(1)

In the meantime, having gathered thousands of people who trampled each other on, Jesus first began to say to the disciples: «Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. [2] There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed , nor secret that will not be known . [3] Therefore what you say in the darkness will be heard in the light ; and what you whisper in the ear in the innermost rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops .

... and it is this perspective, and nothing else, that makes these posts of mine so indigestible , to many who read us, dear #Northern. Oh, I really hope for you that you are not one of those who, what I write, chokes, and stays in the stomach ...

Russia will deploy nuclear weapons on the border between Belarus and Poland

AA19pm6a.img?w=345&h=259&m=6&x=72&y=93&s

"... Tactical nuclear weapons Russians that will be deployed in Belarus will be located on the border with Poland. This was announced by Moscow's ambassador in Minsk, Boris Gryzlov, adding that the bunkers needed to store weapons should be ready by July 1 and that "this will happen despite the clamor in Europe and the United States" that the decision has aroused . "There should be some parity - Gryzlov said - If we talk about the deployment of US nuclear weapons in Europe, then we must take measures that will increase the security of our allied states (Belarus and Russia)," part of the territory of the Union State, a legalized territory, unlike the territories of countries where the United States places its nuclear weapons and which "are just puppet countries" ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

icon_question.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-post44126.html
https://forum.termometropolitico.it/847884-vuole-terza-guerra-mondiale-post20812908.html#post20812908
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567716
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11569816&viewfull=1#post11569816
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581292

Edited by Holubice

So #Northern, I give you good news: I managed to start my usual apocalyptic sermon, in a Chinese community . Inside a server in North America, therefore not in the actual Motherland, but in any case, over time, what I write I think will also arrive inside some video terminals in Beijing and Shanghai . Somewhere, I had to start. The good Lao Tze also said it: "Even a journey of a thousand miles always begins with a single step ..." ...

这是结束的开始

6498b9b8f9_69485_mediterranean-sea-surfa

"... 地中海(我凭记忆)比正常温度高一度半。同样的事情也发生在海洋中。这意味着大量的水已经积累了令人难以置信的能量:就像当你把一壶冷水放在炉子上时,很长一段时间火焰都没有加热你的厨房:它不会这样做直到锅里的水变热,但当它完成储存能量时,您的厨房会立即通过炉子的火焰加热:在这里,我们已经过了这一步:我们正在从我们城市的温度中意识到这一点,从字面上看,一季又一季,一月又一月,他们发疯了,无情地打破了几天前创下的纪录。..."

... anyway, if I wait for you to give me a hand, I'll get old faster. Or die beheaded by someone. Someone to whom, what I write, particularly shocks, and sizzles a lot, on their nauseating and unmentionable conscience. Dear #Northern...

icon_question.gif

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2907301&posterid=473277
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44126
https://forum.termometropolitico.it/847309-ruffiani-internazionali-padre-terno-post20812983.html#post20812983
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567729
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11569867&viewfull=1#post11569867
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581300

Edited by Holubice

I'm so afraid, dear #Northern, that they are looking for motivation for an exemplary and definitive revenge . Such an affront cannot be left unpunished . And then it is also raised, as a poker bet, so that the other players get scared, and don't dare to raise what has been bet on the table ...

Russia, Kremlin: "Ukraine behind Tatarsky's killing"

AA19pfb0.img?w=345&h=241&m=6&x=152&y=54&

"... ''The Kiev regime supports terrorism'' and ''it is most likely behind the assassination of Fomin'', the Russian military blogger Vladlen Tatarsky killed in an attack in St. Petersburg. Thus spokesman of the Kremlin Dmitry Peskov at the press conference. “Russia is confronting the regime in Kiev. This is the regime that supports the terrorist actions , this is the regime that is behind the murder of Darya Dugina, this is the regime that is most likely behind the assassination of Fomin, behind the terrorist attack in St. Petersburg, behind the killings of people for many years, starting from 2014, which is why a special military operation is underway," said Peskov ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

.. . and after the accusations, from behind,

The oligarch Solovyov threatens (again): “The Poles are next. We will destroy the cities, we will use the atomic bomb"

AA19py73.img?w=768&h=328&m=6&x=298&y=44&

"... "The Poles are next , we will destroy their cities", said the anchorman in a televised intervention in which he further argued that "Europeans do not understand anything. Until we will smash their faces once again, the Europeans will not understand anything". "This time we will not leave Europe. This time we will not talk to Europe, we will have no mercy on Europe. Do the Poles want to be next? They are not Ukrainians, whom we treat as brothers”, Solovyov said again, in a March 23 video published today on his website by The Global News ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

... what a #Northern mess. Every day, we always go one step further ...

icon_question.gif

https://huaren.us/showtopic.html?topicid=2907301&posterid=473277
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-post44128.html
https://forum.termometropolitico.it/847884-vuole-terza-guerra-mondiale-post20813101.html#post20813101
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567771
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11569933&viewfull=1#post11569933
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581327

Edited by Holubice

image.webp.f62104c63ed00c202052e12acc84a73d.webpOriginally Posted by School
hello, unfortunately I have to remove your discussions, as they tell you also on other forums
saved everything in the day on a pdf, print it, so you don't lose anything, but then I will have to disapprove because it damages the forum
sorry

Wait, downloading to a pdf doesn't work, in the case of a discussion that has thousands of posts, with even many photos within each single post. I've experienced this before. Now with them here:

Political Thermometer: What if things start to go downhill…?

119489189_10224359393081970_405446323546

This thread had 5,858 views 24 hours ago. And it has 6,695 right now. So this thread does everything short of harming your forum. And no line of what I wrote prohibited any paragraph of the civil code, nor of the penal code of the Italian (Banana) Republic.

Anyway, let's do this. Place a nice padlock on the discussion ...

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristian...html#post43899

Here is a copy of the initial original message:

"He who knows how to do things, does them. All the others teach them..."
(Confucius)

... did you like it as a presentation...? 649521.gif

Hello everyone, I'm a middle-aged gentleman with great experience in the world of electronics and information technology. Lately, I've also toyed with the idea of teaching in some school, but I've realized that it's not something for 'outsiders'...

I have a great suggestion for all of you, teachers of Italian schools. But I need to meet those of you who were the seventh Enzo Biagi was talking about...

code:

... the famous Settebello...

settebello-del-gioco-di-carte-54496936.j

... see you soon...

... i.e. close the thread, preventing everyone from writing anything. Including myself. But leave this discussion online. I migrate immediately to another place. I'll open users continuously, until I find a forum (in Italian) that doesn't require prior authorization from new members (some work like this). Thank you for the space (and the patience you have given me). Our paths divide here.

However, before leaving us, I'll ask you a question: were you the settebello ? Or were you one of the other six? Because the real problem, and the hustle and bustle that these posts of mine cause, always (and only ) originate from there ...

PS
One last thing: in a short while, you won't see (about) a thousand views appearing a day from this thread of yours. But ten thousand, then a hundred thousand, then a million a day. Or maybe even more. At that point, you will be tempted to want to get rich from these things. But, again, don't try to do that.

99861-0gkMuyJverb3Dj_600x600.jpg

610126.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristian...html#post44130

image.webp

@Kopperpost, as you see, I have a lot of problems (in Italy). Please be patient a little longer, maybe another day. Because your colleagues on the other German-language forum are very suspicious , and I'm afraid I won't have it easy there. Nor a long life .

And the time to open another forum, I would like to dedicate to opening a forum in India. Because the one I've already opened, even has all sub-forums that can be accessed by invitation only. That is, for what the undersigned has to do, it is useless.

wp6818392.jpg

As you see, people not only don't help me. But that's already a lot if he doesn't give me a beating, or he rips my beard ...

Maybe I got your avatar name wrong, I didn't do it on purpose. It's just that I'm in a hurry...

https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11570142&viewfull=1#post11570142
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567869
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581510

Edited by Holubice

Zitat von Holubice Beitrag anzeigen
@Kopperpost, wie du siehst, habe ich viele Probleme (in Italien). Bitte haben Sie noch etwas Geduld, vielleicht noch einen Tag. Weil deine Kollegen im anderen deutschsprachigen Forum sehr misstrauisch sind und ich fürchte, ich werde es dort nicht leicht haben. Auch kein langes Leben .
#gekürzt#
________
Zitat von marion
das hast du schon gestern gesagt, morgen abend ist hier Schluß, warum du deine teilweise recht interessanten Sachen nicht in die entsprechenden Threads eingestellt hast, wird wohl ewig dein Geheimnis bleiben. Du scheinst so ein Typ zu sein, wie der Bekannte meiner Freundin: Mit dem will auch kein Arzt im Umkreis von 100km mehr was zu tun haben

... which translated, means ...

Originally Posted by Holubice View Post
@Kopperpost, as you can see I have many problems (in Italy). Please be patient, maybe another day. Because your colleagues in the other German-speaking forum are very suspicious and I'm afraid it won't be easy there. Not even a long life.
#abbreviated#
________
Quote from marion
you already said that yesterday, tomorrow night that's it, because you didn't post your sometimes interesting enough stuff in the proper threads they will probably remain your secret forever. You look like a guy like an acquaintance of my friend - no doctor within 100km wants to deal with him anymore

"Voice of one crying in the desert" ... Thus begins the Gospel of St. Mark. Go check it out. We are back to square one.

Look, no matter how hard I try, things don't get resolved here. And none of you are going to take your ass off the wall. And give me a hand. There is a need for that famous ' push ', which will make many of you overcome your reluctance. To start helping me. Dr. Esperanto, do you feel like asking, together with me, for this famous big 'push' to come? But it has to be really big. Even if it came very close to me, enough to reduce my house to rubble . The request we must make this evening, both of us, to the Designer of the Universe, in the name of the Son of the Carpenter ...

1) From my Holy Reference Book:

Truly, truly, I tell you, even whoever believes in me will do the works that I do and will do greater ones, because I am going to the Father. [13] Whatever you ask in my name, I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. [14] If you ask me anything in my name , I will do it .
_______

Truly I tell you again: if two of you on earth agree to ask anything , my Father who is in heaven will grant it to you . [20 ] For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am in their midst ."

calendario-1024x683.jpg

... these things, they will happen anyway. Whether they happen a few days before, or a few days after, makes almost no difference.

icon_question.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44131
https://forum.termometropolitico.it/847309-ruffiani-internazionali-padre-terno-post20813699.html#post20813699
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p300-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567892
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11570265&viewfull=1#post11570265
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581582

Edited by Holubice

emv wrote:You see? At first, Jesus thought of converting the Jews above all. Because in this way the evangelization of the world would have been much faster ... (blah, blah, blah, blah ...)

You went to quarrel with the archbishop of Ravenna , with the archbishop of Orvieto , with the archbishop of Florence , with the archbishop of Pisa , with the archbishop of Lucca ...

Enlarge this imageClick here to view it at its original size.
What if things start to go downhill…?  - Page 13 2018-Tornelli_Subway_Milan_1-1024x843

... to make them remove the subway turnstiles, and the ticket office they've placed at the entrance of their most famous (and most lucrative) cathedrals...? He will read, again, something of yours, only after you have done it. To learn more ...

ENTRANCE TICKET FOR CHURCHES – a limitation of worship or a legitimate right?

What if things start to go downhill…?  - Page 13 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP

"... It happened to us at least once while visiting a city of art that we had to pay a ticket to enter a church. The first time it happened to me in Florence in Santa Croce about ten years ago. A little amazed I thought it would be worth it anyway "there are such important works...". I enjoy the visit, but among the masterpieces I look for the one I went there for, the Crucifix by Donatello. Finally I see it beyond a barrier , I go to get around it and the vigilante says " no, this is the area reserved for those who want to pray ". .." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

Other links on the subject:
https://www.totalitarismo.blog/chiese-a-pagamento/
http://www.sguardosulmedioevo.org/2017/04/lo-scandalo-delle-chiese-pagamento.html
https://ilreporter.it/sezioni/arte-e-cultura/cei-lassociazione-alle-chiese-deve -being-free-but-in-59-you-pay-the-ticket/

... and, to deepen even better, by those archbishops whom, I'm sure, many of you know personally and who, I only suspect, in all , or in part, they also give you a living, go there with this passage from my Sacred Reference Text ... (1)

1) From my Sacred Reference Text

SPOILER:

The purification of the temple

[13] Meanwhile the Passover of the Jews was approaching and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. [14] He found in the temple people selling oxen, sheep and doves, and the money changers seated at their counters. [15] he then made a whip of cords, he drove everyone out of the temple with the sheep and oxen; he threw down the money of the money changers and overturned their tables, [16] and to the sellers of doves he said, "Take away these things, and do not make my Father's house a marketplace .». [17] The disciples remembered that it is written: The zeal for your house devours me. [18] Then the Jews spoke up and said to him, "What sign can you show us for doing these things?" [19] Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up again." [20] Then the Jews said to him, "It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise it up in three days?" [21] But he spoke of the temple of his body. [22] And when he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this, and they believed the scripture and the word spoken by Jesus.

______

The sellers expelled from the temple

[12] Jesus then entered the temple and drove out all who he found there buying and selling; he overturned the tables of the money changers and the chairs of the sellers of doves [13] and said to them: «The Scripture says:

My house will be called a house of prayer
but you are making it a den of thieves ».

... and mind you: those people hadn't prevented anyone from entering the temple: they had only allowed themselves to place their shops, and their stalls inside the church. You, and your friends and associates, have done so much more. And much worse ...

PS I
Until the day you decide to do what I told you, please, at least have the good taste, and the decency, never to pontificate again, about black female legends, about crusades ever orders, and of buying and selling indulgences that never took place. Thanks in advance ...

EMV's Dark Legends (squared...)

PS II
The CCAR, which stands for Roman Catholic Apostolic Church, in the year 2003, one of the few financial statements of which it was possible to obtain information from our Italian (Banana) Republic, sent a check to the Vati-€ulo (aka Vatican) of 1,063 million euros. I wonder, I ask you: could your archbishops not be enough? For those interested in learning more about the matter, and the fraudulent mechanism set up by the Italian Government, to finance the Italian CCAR, I refer you to the site (in this worthy case) published by my friends / enemies Italian military atheists ...

Watch out for Mille: Founded on Deception

What if things start to go downhill…?  - Page 13 30 days_laici_trentini
(She doesn't know, but in 2012 she paid 154 euros to the Catholic Church. If you don't sign in your Income Statement, it's the others who decide where your money will go) The

What if things start to go downhill…?  - Page 13 906108

original post was here:

https://forum.termometropolitico.it/847309-ruffiani-internazionali-padre-terno-post20813972.html#post20813972
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44132
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p325-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567955
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11570514&viewfull=1#post11570514
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581744

Edited by Holubice

This is an old post, but I want to take it out of the bag: sometimes they come back... And maybe, they serve to clarify a little thing...

After 50,000 years the comet that the Neanderthals saw returns

Comet-C2022-E3-ZTF-IonTail-876x6001-kodE

"... They have passed about 50,000 years since comet C/2022 E3 (ZTF) last approached our planet.I wonder if at the time some of our Neanderthal ancestors , rolling their eyes, realized it and observed that strange object that it left a trail behind it in the sky. It is now about to return and could become visible to the naked eye throughout the night..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE) ... halt, halt,

halt...! Mark that sentence in bold...

BBC: Neanderthals not human ancestors

37875a3fb15294fec97b4e36de452507--evolut

"... Modern humans do not have Neanderthal ancestors in their family tree, a new DNA study concludes. The DNA extracted from the ribs of a Neanderthal infant buried in southern Russia 29,000 years ago was found to be too distinct from modern human DNA to be related. "There wasn't much, if any mixture, between Neanderthals and modern humans," said William Goodwin, of the University of Glasgow, UK. "Though they co-existed, we can't find any evidence of genetic material being passed from Neanderthals to modern humans." ..." (CONTINUA NEL LINK SOPRA)

... this thing is like that thing of those poor people who, the (In)Justice USA has sent to fry in the electric chair, in more than a century of sentences and who, analyzing the biological evidence now (with DNA tests ) it turns out that they had no relation to the convict (put yourself for a moment in the shoes and shoes of the convict of the year 1898, just for a moment...). It's the same here: a huge ALTARINO has been discovered: the so-called Neanderthal, he was an ape . Nothing but an ape, perhaps more anthropomorphic. But it all ends there. It's not €a$$o's chipper joint. And then, there is another matter, which is very singular, and it is very singular that (coincidentally) no one has noticed...

All of us, scientifically speaking, are all descended from a single woman (the so-called Mitochondrial Eve)

eva-mitocondriale-0-scaled.jpg

"...All human beings could be the grandchildren of a single woman , the so-called Mitochondrial Eve. This woman would have succeeded in establishing herself, among the others, with her mitochondrial DNA and to give life to all the human population that is present on the planet today: a grandmother with 8 billion grandchildren!It seems like a really absurd concept but it's not yet another conspiracy theory, it's really science to deliver us the theory of the mitochondrial Eve. In human genetics with "Mitochondrial Eve" we mean an alleged ancestor common to all human beings, from which they would descend in the maternal line...." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

... these two things, in the little head of a shrewd man, should light up at least ...

4.png

... a couple of spies, indeed, three: the comet, the ape who was only an ape, and genetics which tells us that (it's official) we have descent from a single woman ...

icon_smile_question.gif

https://forum.termometropolitico.it/...l#post20665459
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristian ...html#post44132

Here's another #Northern ...

Colombia: Nevado del Ruiz volcano threatens to erupt 

AA19rgN7.img?w=768&h=512&m=6

"... The first evacuations of residents around the Nevado del Ruiz volcanohave begun in Colombia , which has been threatening to erupt for several days. By order of the authorities , about 40 families have started to leave Villamaria. Colombian authorities have issued an "orange" alert, the last notch before the "red" alert, and signal a "probable eruption" to come. A command center has been set up and relief coordination and President Gustavo Petro held a security council dedicated to the impending danger..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

... I lost count #Northern. How many have we reached, of cigars, that have rekindled? I ask you because, in addition to being a brave and diligent man, you are also good at arithmetic ...

icon_exclaim.gif

https://forum.termometropolitico.it/846433-eruzioni-vulcaniche-aumentando-post20814203.html#post20814203
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-post44135.html
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p325-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567966
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11570630&viewfull=1#post11570630
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581747

Edited by Holubice

You will see #Northern, as usual, this man will prove to be above our expectations. And his supporters, around the courthouse, as well ...

Trump arrives in New York. The armored Big Apple. "No cameras in the courtroom"

AA19rHdz.img?w=768&h=576&m=6&x=469&y=218

"...Donald Trump flies to a closed New York on the eve of his historic court appearance after indictment for allegedly paying porn star Stormy Daniels to buy her silence about their past relationship before the election of 2016. "Believe it or not, I'm going to court on Tuesday morning. America didn't have to be like this," wrote the tycoon on his social network Truth announcing his departure from Mar-a-Lago, Florida, and returning to talk of « witch hunt». On the way from the resort to the West Palm Beach airport, the procession slowly traveled the streets between two wings of dozens of The Donald fans waving "Trump" flags and shouting "I love you". In the Big Apple, on the other hand, there are hours of tension for fear of violent protests or clashes between the tycoon's fans and his opponents. Police have tightened security around Trump Tower, where the former White House tenant arrived yesterday afternoon, and at the Lower Manhattan courthouse where he will appear today for fingerprints and a mugshot, and where he will plead not guilty to the allegations ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

... I feel like I'm re-reading the chronicles of the clashes between Julius Caesar and Pompey. Only these, dear #Northern, are not in the history book, but in this morning's newspaper ...

418715.gif

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44135
https://forum.termometropolitico.it/847460-trump-lancia-sfida-2024-correro-incriminato-post20814262.html#post20814262
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p325-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567971
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11570664&viewfull=1#post11570664
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581748

Edited by Holubice

According to you #Northern, could it also be that Putin and Xi have agreed on the exact day on which, at the same time , both will attack their respective opponents?

Taiwan, tension grows between the US and China: ships and jets from Beijing near the island

AA10hlQM.img?w=768&h=512&m=6

"... Taipei is once again a source of tension between China and the US. After the announcement of the meeting, scheduled for Wednesday in Los Angeles, between the speaker of US House Kevin McCarthy and Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen, about 20 Chinese military aircraft, nine of which crossed the middle line of the Taiwan Strait, were sighted on the island, as well as three Chinese ships around the island The Taiwanese Armed Forces are preparing to "near " ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

... listen to me #Northern, if a blow arrives that will move two continents of 10 or 15 meters from each other, it will be only a (temporary) salvation ...

icon_question.gif

https://forum.termometropolitico.it/847540-cina-avverte-usa-cambino-approccio-conseguenze-catastrofiche-post20814306.html#post20814306
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44135
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p325-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#567974
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11570690&viewfull=1#post11570690
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581749

Edited by Holubice

If our friends, dear #Northern, keep saying that I'm crazy, then, what should we say about the weather …? ...

Weather: Easter week colder than Christmas, temperatures down

rs_151_7056d3de97ebac7331dce28d11d4b731.

"... Holy Week will be colder than Christmas. Polar air arriving from Norway is entering our country, in the next few days the maximum temperatures will drop everywhere by even 5 -10 degrees, while the minimums could slip below zero in the Po Valley with the risk of late frosts, according to the forecasts of Lorenzo Tedici, meteorologist for the website www.iLMeteo.it, which recalls the temperatures recorded at Christmas 2022 with peaks of 21 degrees in Cagliari and Catania and 15 degrees also in the Po Valley. ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

... of course, dear #Northern, this is a very strange period . But above all, #Northern, I wonder what we will eat , after those frosts. Why, in that dusty little book , which we have left on some bedside table, it is written that there must also be great famines. I'm sick of going to copy and paste the verses. And, since you will have to be the wandering Stareks, or the spontaneous monks of Russian Orthodox mysticism, who wander among the isbas of the Russian countryside, sleeping in barns, then you have to start doing some practice, and some exercises. The passage, in question, is here ... (1)

Gospel of Matthew, chapter 24, verses 7-8

... remember #Northern: the harvest is great, but the reapers are few . Make these sermons of mine put you (even you) in a great hurry ... (2)

Gospel of Matthew, chapter 10, verses 35-38, and also Gospel of Luke, chapter 10, verses 1-16

... hurry up #Northern. You have to do a full immersion, so tight, that in a few days you have to master these things more than a Jehovah's Witness who has been ringing bells for 40 years.

icon_question.gif

https://forum.termometropolitico.it/650361-pazzo-pazzo-meteo-post20814566.html#post20814566
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-post44138.html
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p325-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#568005
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11570822&viewfull=1#post11570822
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581766

Edited by Holubice

For the series: strange things ...

The fiery red ring that appeared in the sky over Ancona had a diameter of 360 kilometers - The image went around the world.

642becd62b10a.jpeg

"... A fiery red ring ripped through the Veneto sky for a few seconds. The merit is not of the fireworks, but of the mysterious phenomenon of the Elves generated by the storm clouds. It was visible for a few thousandths of a second and if we can to see it immortalized was in the cool of photographer Valter Binotto who, thanks to a high-sensitivity video camera, managed to capture it by filming it from Possagno, in the province of Treviso . , which in this case extended about 360 kilometers in diameter to about 100 kilometers above the ground. In fact, the Elves originated near Ancona , more than 300 kilometers away from the place where Binotto was ..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

... honestly, I missed this #Northernist Busy as I am doing this review of the Catechism, I really didn't have time to look out the window. But, I'm sure the thing will repeat itself ... ( 1)

The advent of the Son of man will be manifested

[26] If therefore they say to you: Behold, it is in the wilderness, do not go there; o: He's at home, don't believe it. [27] As the lightning comes from the east and shines to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man. [28] Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

Cosmic dimension of this advent

[29] Immediately after the tribulation of those days,

the sun will be darkened, the moon will no longer give its light, the stars will fall from the sky and the powers of heaven will be upset .

[30] Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with great power and glory. [31] He will send the angels with a great trumpet, and they will gather all of his chosen ones from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

icon_question.gif

https://forum.termometropolitico.it/846937-piovono-meteoriti-caduti-terra-piccoli-meteoriti-post20814683.html#post20814683
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44138
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p325-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#568039
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11570876&viewfull=1#post11570876
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1581790

Edited by Holubice

Remember #Northern: Jerusalem will have to be surrounded ...

Jerusalem, Israeli police burst into the Al Aqsa mosque: clashes and injuries

AA19tMAx.img?w=768&h=432&m=6

"... The tension between Israelis and Palestinians is once again dangerously escalating: once again for the violation of the Esplanade of the Mosques , the third holiest place for Muslims, in the Old City of Jerusalem by Israeli military.It all started when the Israeli police raidedin the Al-Aqsa mosque and attacked Muslim worshippers, as reported by Palestinian media. Clashes ensued between the military and the faithful, some of whom were injured. The Israeli police speak instead of "removal of some agitators" who allegedly introduced "sticks, stones and fireworks". The Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas responded immediately, denouncing the action as "an unprecedented crime ", inviting Palestinians in the West Bank "to go en masse to the Al-Aqsa mosque to defend it". Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas's spokesman warned Israel that this move "crosses all red lines and will lead to a big explosion "..." (CONTINUE IN LINK ABOVE)

... mess, up mess, up mess, up to the ceiling, dear #Northern ... (1)

The siege

[20] But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its devastation is near. [21] Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, those who are within the city leave it, and those in the country not return to the city; [22] for there will be days of vengeance, for all that has been written to be fulfilled.

The catastrophe and the times of the pagans
[23] Woe to women who are pregnant and nursing in those days, because there will be great calamity in the land and wrath against this people. [24] They will fall by the edge of the sword and be led captive among all the peoples; Jerusalem will be trampled on by the pagans until the times of the pagans are fulfilled.

PS
Hey, seriously, how are you...? Did the sixty tornadoes also take off your spruce roof (A)? Or, this round, did you dodge it…? --- (a) My #Northern friend has a house made entirely of wood from the American forests (stolen from the Cheyenne, but this is a negligible detail. At least, from us Western invaders)

icon_question.gif

https ://www.scuolaforum.org/cristian...post44141.html

@Scuola
@Marco
@Edouard de Montmonrency
@Klopperhorst
@Greg

As you can see, I'm not lying to you. Nor their cousins, even more insidious: the half-truths. "What is the Truth...?", Pilate asked the Carpenter's Son, when he was questioning him...

Gospel of John, Chapter 18, Verses 28-40 (... go and find it yourself... )

... the Truth, dear #Northern, is starting to think (really, totally) out loud . Not caring about the consequences, and uncovering all the small and big hypocrisies. Of which many have always been aware, but for the sake of a quiet life, or out of carelessness, or for self-interest, they have always turned a blind eye. And then, you will see it, there will be some good ones. They will beat you, and they will rip off your beard , as the good Isaiah said a long time ago...

LITTLE SERVICE MESSAGE...

Have you seen @Socrates go by...?

Socrates, hurry up and give me permission on that famous forum of yours, which has fallen into oblivion. Because I received the injunction where I was renting now, and I need a new accommodation.

As I already told you privately, your time has come ...

mfront_2018_socrate.jpg

649521.gif

Here the original message:

[url=https://forum.termometropolitico.it/847394-israele-moglie-netanyahu-assedio-parrucchiere-post20815403.html#post20815403]https://forum.termometropolitico.it/847394-israele-moglie-netanyahu-assedio-parrucchiere-post20815403.html#post20815403[/url]
https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44141
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p325-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#568173
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11571303&viewfull=1#post11571303
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1582094

Edited by Holubice

The inhabitants of California, a largely desert state of the United States , are becoming paranoid about the increasingly abundant rains that are constantly hitting them. The heavy rains of recent days have soaked the whole area with water. Now even a small flood will do even bigger damage, because everything will flow towards the sea ...

Significant storm to unleash more rain and snow across California

alluvioni-previste-sulla-Silicon-Valley.

(Here is also the video: https://www.dailymotion.com/video /x8j3gbq )

"... After years of severe droughtan atmospheric river from the Pacific Ocean threatens to leave much of California under water, following heavy rains, showers and thunderstorms to hit the West Coast State in the next few hours..." (CONTINUE IN THE LINK ABOVE)

icon_exclaim.gif

The original post was here:

https://www.scuolaforum.org/cristianesimo/6385-e-se-le-cose-cominciassero-precipitare-6.html#post44141
https://forum.termometropolitico.it/650361-pazzo-pazzo-meteo-post20815456.html#post20815456
https://politique.forum-actif.net/t37857p325-c-est-le-debut-de-la-fin#568179
https://politikforen-hpf.net/showthread.php?194626-Pax-et-bonum-auf-Holubice&p=11571325&viewfull=1#post11571325
https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/43845-this-is-the-beginning-of-the-end/?do=findComment&comment=1582095

Edited by Holubice