Would Leftists Support Biden If He Called Off The 2024 Election?

Would leftists support Biden of he called off the 2024 election?   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Redacted, articles on Rumble, and The Grey Zone - may provide valuable perspectives, but it is important to recognise that not all information presented may be accurate or unbiased. (they get their info for the FSB, most).

So, why not do better?!

No they don't. Please be serious.

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2023 at 2:52 PM, Aristides said:

Can anyone point to any evidence that Biden would try to postpone an election or is this just the latest conspiracy fantasy emanating from right wing butt holes?

Biden cannot call off the election. It’s a ridiculous question. 
Elections are not held by the Federal government, they are held by the individual States.  The President has no authority to suspend elections. 

In a Tom Clancy novel, the President post phoned elections in response to a terrorist threat. But these days, we could just respond with vote by mail. The entire state of Oregon is 100% vote by mail, and it works just fine. 

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

...therefore..  "common knowledge"?

No, more like "overused and abused".

Anything that alt-left journalists don't want you to know but you will be exposed to is a "conspiracy theory". 

Lab leak, Hunter laptop, vax injuries, ineffective jabs, etc, were all conspiracy theories at one time, right? 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

1. Anything that alt-left journalists don't want you to know but you will be exposed to is a "conspiracy theory". 

2. Lab leak, Hunter laptop, vax injuries, ineffective jabs, etc, were all conspiracy theories at one time, right? 

1. Are some conspiracy theories false though?  Either way, I agree that it's an easy way to get someone like me to not look into something. There are just too many crackpots out there.

2. Yeah.  I don't care about virus console ideas but for sure they had reasons for playing down(and up) the possible of a lab leak.

Hunter laptop, I don't care.  He's a reprobate but so is the Trump family so I don't look into either.  Here's a MSM claim you can probably agree with me on: the perpetual idea that Trump is in big trouble.  Never seems to come to pass.  I don't follow those stories either.

Edited by Michael Hardner
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Are some conspiracy theories false though?  Either way, I agree that it's an easy way to get someone like me to not look into something. There are just too many crackpots out there.

Of course some are false, but the ones that seem like they could be legit usually are. 

The crazier conspiracy theories are out there to discredit the more likely ones imo.

"Hollywood people drink adrenalchrome from babies to look young", and "Lizard people" aren't real conspiracy theories imo. They're just out there to make people look silly for quoting them. They're "straw man conspiracies" if you will.

2. Yeah.  I don't care about virus console ideas but for sure they had reasons for playing down(and up) the possible of a lab leak.

Not good reasons, just reasons... And they had the Trusted News Initiative out there to all say the exact same things over and over, and social media giants there to stop the flow of info that undermined their narratives.

Honestly, every mom in the world knows "avoid it like the plague", but the WHO said "Meh, it's prolly not contajis, hyuk hyuk." and the world went along with that. 

Only Trump, Japan and Taiwan iirc decided to "err on the side of caution" instead of "err on the side of pandemic" and TNI said he was just being a racist. 

Honestly, my mom would have handled covid better than Dr Tam, Fauci, The WHO, the CDC and all the rest of those world-renowned virologists, epidemiologists and BS-ologists and my mom isn't even a nurse. 

Hunter laptop, I don't care.  He's a reprobate but so is the Trump family so I don't look into either.  Here's a MSM claim you can probably agree with me on: the perpetual idea that Trump is in big trouble.  Never seems to come to pass.  I don't follow those stories either.

TBH I think the Dems didn't care that the Bidens were making off like bandits, they never in their wildest dreams believed back in 2015 that Joe would be their guy in 2020, but all of a sudden he was just front and center and Hunter's dirty deals matter, bigtime, because Joe's hands are dirty AF. 

I don't think that Trump is really in big trouble either, but I do think that he's as guilty as anyone of all the dirty, sleazy things that developers and politicians get away with all the time. If there was any justice in this world he probably would be behind bars, but the number of cushy white-collar prisons in the US is 95% lower than it should be.

Sadly, when Trump was POTUS, he was really good at it. Way better than Biden, Obama, and Dubya combined. Clinton and Bush Sr were the only other good presidents in the last 30 yrs imo, and Bush Sr only got 1 term. 20 yrs of crap vs 16 decent years. 

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

It's only "odd" that you don't understand the implications. LMAO

Ya it would be horrible if the economy were in good shape, the border was closed and under control and there was peace abroad. 

Just horrible. 

On 3/30/2023 at 11:03 AM, Nationalist said:

Good on ya man. My 3 were all over 18 and took the vaxx to keep working and going to collage [SIC]. I worry about their fertility.

It's not their fertility you should worry about... Going to college will make them gay, and how can they have kids if they're all gay? Worse yet, what if their college converts them to transgender? Then how will you ever become a grandfather?

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

It's not their fertility you should worry about... Going to college will make them gay, and how can they have kids if they're all gay? Worse yet, what if their college converts them to transgender? Then how will you ever become a grandfather?

Um...one of my boys is gay. he's always known. Didn't need school to tell him what turns him on. He too thinks these trannies are...over the top.

BTW...he intends to adopt. I'm all for it.

Edited by Nationalist

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Um...one of my boys is gay. he's always known. Didn't need school to tell him what turns him on. He too thinks these trannies are...over the top.

BTW...he intends to adopt. I'm all for it.

It’s ok for him to be gay but it’s not ok for transsexuals to be transsexual?  Because he’s entitled to his feelings but others are not. 

13 minutes ago, Rebound said:

It’s ok for him to be gay but it’s not ok for transsexuals to be transsexual?  Because he’s entitled to his feelings but others are not. 

No. They can have their feelings...in the appropriate settings. School is not an appropriate setting.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No. They can have their feelings...in the appropriate settings. School is not an appropriate setting.

Are boys and girls allowed to hold hands and kiss at school, or is school an “inappropriate setting”?

What about your son and his boyfriend? Is school an inappropriate setting for them to hold hands and kiss?