Would Leftists Support Biden If He Called Off The 2024 Election?

Would leftists support Biden of he called off the 2024 election?   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Regardless of how easy you think it was to clear those hurdles, they're hurdles. 

Your choice to vax wasn't your own. There was an ultimatum in place. 

If you signed a contract to get vaccinated it would absolutely by be unenforceable. 

"I'll sell you my house for $200,000 or I lose my job, or I have t drive downtown every Friday at 2."

Judge says - "No deal"

Finito. 

being a state worker.. state law dictates a lot of my stuff. This being one of them. There were some who challenged it. However, they rescinded it in May 2022 and the challenges faded into nothing. Forced ... means only one option. No control. I had control.. lots of it. 

Edited by impartialobserver

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

being a state worker.. state law dictates a lot of my stuff. This being one of them. There were some who challenged it. However, they rescinded it in May 2022 and the challenges faded into nothing. Forced ... means only one option. No control. I had control.. lots of it. 

No, no. Remember how your colleagues held you down and injected you against your will? You were forced!

Or, perhaps, we are all subject to conditional employment and really conditional participation in society. Wear your hard-hat, get your license, show up sober, dress appropriately etc. -- You're correct. Nobody was forced to vaccinate. It did become conditional for some things and was a matter of convenience for others. In exactly the same way that vaccines are conditional for school in some areas or for travel to certain countries etc. If one wishes to refuse to participate in community protection through vaccination, they sometimes have to figure out some alternate arrangements. Those are choices people make.

Edited by Hodad

2 minutes ago, Hodad said:

No, no. Remember how your colleagues held you down and injected you against your will? You were forced!

Or, perhaps, we are all subject to conditional employment and really conditional participation in society. Wear your hard-hat, get your license, show up sober, dress appropriately etc. -- You're correct. Nobody was forced to vaccinate. It did become conditional for some things and was a matter of convenience for others. In exactly the same way that vaccines are conditional for school in some areas or for travel to certain countries etc. If one wishes to refuse to participate in community protection through vaccination, they sometimes have to figure out some alternate arrangements.

This is not like in the health care field where they were given no other options... get the shot or we will walk you out. No, It was really a matter of convenience. Being that most people accrue more sick leave than they use.. most had the built up sick leave to cover the testing and therefore no lost income. I would have opted for testing if the testing was done on monday. However, friday at that time was always the day where I could not leave the desk. 10 am and 3 pm... there was someone in the upper brass waiting on my data product. 

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

being a state worker.. state law dictates a lot of my stuff. This being one of them. There were some who challenged it. However, they rescinded it in May 2022 and the challenges faded into nothing. Forced ... means only one option. No control. I had control.. lots of it. 

Forced doesn't only mean one option, that's just stupid.

1) Shot in the head 2) Drowned 3) Fed to hungry pigs 4) eat strawberry tart with some rats in it

impartial?: "I ate the strawberry tart with the rats in it, but I wasn't forced. I had 3 other options."

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Forced doesn't only mean one option, that's just stupid.

1) Shot in the head 2) Drowned 3) Fed to hungry pigs 4) eat strawberry tart with some rats in it

impartial?: "I ate the strawberry tart with the rats in it, but I wasn't forced. I had 3 other options."

Quite the master of hyperbole you are. 

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

ohhh, is 5-6. 

The "leftists" are winning.

The elections must be fake? Someone call Rudy Giuliani to start the lawsuit and release a press statement that the "Deep State" is at works. ?

No one is winning.

Inflation hit a 40-yr high, there's a war in Europe, NATO members are openly talking about leaving, the US committed a terrorist attack against Germany & Russia, millions of people are crossing the US border illegally, homelessness there is out of control, we just had some of the quickest interest rate hikes ever in NA, and the government's main concern is getting men into the girls' bathroom. That's just the last 12 months. 

Every day is just a little better than the next. 

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Quite the master of hyperbole you are. 

If you think losing your job is "an option" you're an idjit. FYI not everyone lives in their mom's basement. 

Some people have families, car payments, mortgages, kids to feed, etc. Being out of work, even for a week, is not an option. And guess what happens if you are forced out of your job because you refused the clot shot...? Unlike everyone else who isn't working and getting thousands per month, you get $0.00 

Some people can't even afford to take time off work to get tested once a week. 

It's a gun to the head for a lot of people. 

Just because you believe everything Fauci said doesn't mean that anyone else does. 

FYI in Canada almost 90% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed. It's useless as tits on a boar. But "ya gotta take it!"

And do you know why young people have to vax? Because almost everyone who dies is over 60, so if they only vaxed the 60+, 99% of covid deaths would be among the 15% of the population that vaxed, and only 1% of covid deaths would be among the 85% of the population that's unvaxed. 

Not a huge selling feature, hey?

Your body was used as a prop for vax stats. 

14 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I will say that lately maybe I was not following the NATO news too closely, Stoltenberg does not pay me to troll MAGAs, however I need the data and work on "Nato members are openly talking about leaving." 

Who, Turkey? They just allowed Finland 2 days ago.

The Alliance is strong.

Need to verify to see if you deliver legitimate information this time or you are back to the old game?!

If you're not smart enough to find it on a 1-second Google search, I'm not dumb enough to play your stupid 'old game'. 

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If you think losing your job is "an option" you're an idjit. FYI not everyone lives in their mom's basement. 

Some people have families, car payments, mortgages, kids to feed, etc. Being out of work, even for a week, is not an option. And guess what happens if you are forced out of your job because you refused the clot shot...? Unlike everyone else who isn't working and getting thousands per month, you get $0.00 

Some people can't even afford to take time off work to get tested once a week. 

It's a gun to the head for a lot of people. 

Just because you believe everything Fauci said doesn't mean that anyone else does. 

FYI in Canada almost 90% of covid deaths are among the multi-vaxed. It's useless as tits on a boar. But "ya gotta take it!"

And do you know why young people have to vax? Because almost everyone who dies is over 60, so if they only vaxed the 60+, 99% of covid deaths would be among the 15% of the population that vaxed, and only 1% of covid deaths would be among the 85% of the population that's unvaxed. 

Not a huge selling feature, hey?

Your body was used as a prop for vax stats. 

More exaggeration and hyperbole. What would you do if you could not fill in the blanks with assumptions? Not sure I want to know the answer. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Dumb and Lazy, the combination of a perfect troll.

Calm down, you're not a perfect troll. That's mostly because you lack creativity and a basic understanding of the subject matter. (not even a troll can just have their head up their arse and then just chime in with snotty insults all the time)

I give you an A for effort though.

Is my estimation, people like you during the pandemic collected the monthly universal payout from Uncle Sugar and as a return for this society you spent your time on forums harassing medical professionals. This is what this Marxism Internet delivered.

In my estimation, your main problem is most likely your reading comprehension. I came to that conclusion based on how poorly you articulate whatever it is that you're attempting to say.

A lot of your issues most likely stem from that, chiefly the ease with which you can be fooled, manipulated, and programmed. 

Get back to me when you have something to say that's on topic, you illiterate little troll. 

3 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

More exaggeration and hyperbole. What would you do if you could not fill in the blanks with assumptions? Not sure I want to know the answer. 

You've run out of lies, now you're down to baseless insults. 

Hasta la vista, rube.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You've run out of lies, now you're down to baseless insults. 

Hasta la vista, rube.

I have yet to mention Fauci in any way.. let alone if I believe him. Yet you bring him up almost every time.. That is you filling in the blanks and assuming.. game, set, match. 

it is fascinating from a psychological viewpoint how I lay out the scenario as it was.. 4 choices and none of which was that extreme. Your reply was always one filled with more far more dire, extreme choices. It really says a lot about you. 

23 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Well, you can continue to be apoplectic about this. Nothing is stopping you from being pissed off about this perpetually. On the other hand.. most rational folks move on eventually. I know that you will not. 

Never say never, WCM has apparently been able to put the truth about 9/11 behind him so there's always hope. Just don't bother trying to hold your breath in the meantime.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Never say never, WCM has apparently been able to put the truth about 9/11 behind him so there's always hope. Just don't bother trying to hold your breath in the meantime.

This is not my first rodeo dealing with his type. On other forums, we had folks that would go on and on and on about the Vince Foster case. Day after day, they would write page long diatribes and no one would respond... yet they just kept going. 

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2023 at 5:57 PM, Nationalist said:

Ahhh the community bot is here.

^Childish names, AGAIN. Talk about desperate. ?

On 3/27/2023 at 5:57 PM, Nationalist said:

Man you really do like to post in bunches eh? I browsed your frenzy of rantings robo-bot. Boy are you ever desperate. Meh...I doubt you'll ever tire of being wrong...over and over again.

Bye...

I'm NOT "wrong" nor "desperate" just because YOU have DIFFERENT OPINION(S).

Like I said, you post NO EVIDENCE for YOUR OPINIONS so they are easily refuted by OTHERS' opinions.

On 3/28/2023 at 8:03 AM, impartialobserver said:

I would hope that they can. As of yet, they are 9 and 6 and that bridge will not be crossed for a while. They were not vaccinated so explain to me how they would become infertile due to COVID?

Good on ya man. My 3 were all over 18 and took the vaxx to keep working and going to collage. I worry about their fertility.

16 hours ago, robosmith said:

^Childish names, AGAIN. Talk about desperate. ?

I'm NOT "wrong" nor "desperate" just because YOU have DIFFERENT OPINION(S).

Like I said, you post NO EVIDENCE for YOUR OPINIONS so they are easily refuted by OTHERS' opinions.

Oh all of the sudden, opinions are important to you.

ROFLMAO!

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Good on ya man. My 3 were all over 18 and took the vaxx to keep working and going to collage. I worry about their fertility.

I hope that they are able to procreate. 

I have a younger sister who has really beat up her body. Started smoking at 15, has been overweight since a young age, and then at age 21 became addicted to meth. Yet, she gets the vaccine and six months later has pneumonia. It has to the vaccine. It is the one and only possible reason. It can't possibly be her 28 years of smoking, 5 years of meth addiction, and/or her very unhealthy diet. Keep in mind that she has had pneumonia and other respiratory issues off and on since her 20's and is not 44. 

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Why? There is not evidence that the vaccines have any impact on fertility. COVID, on the other hand, can. Their fertility is more secure having been vaccinated.

11 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I hope that they are able to procreate. 

I have a younger sister who has really beat up her body. Started smoking at 15, has been overweight since a young age, and then at age 21 became addicted to meth. Yet, she gets the vaccine and six months later has pneumonia. It has to the vaccine. It is the one and only possible reason. It can't possibly be her 28 years of smoking, 5 years of meth addiction, and/or her very unhealthy diet. Keep in mind that she has had pneumonia and other respiratory issues off and on since her 20's and is not 44. 

I hope so too. Thanks.

Prety sure the vaxx didnt give your sister pneumonia. Blood clots maybe...pneumonia no.

I hope she gets healthy and clean.

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I hope so too. Thanks.

Prety sure the vaxx didnt give your sister pneumonia. Blood clots maybe...pneumonia no.

I hope she gets healthy and clean.

See.. there is hope. Someone who can see past binary thinking. Her health issues (pneumonia) can't be summed up neatly by her getting two shots. Especially when her smoking, lack of exercise, and poor diet predate it by 25 years. 

20 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Oh wow, one of them sent an e-mail to MAGA to vote, the poll has turned around. ?

We have 7-6 for "Yes, the majority would support him, even if they were unwilling to admit it."

I will not accuse the OP of fake elections. Contrary to you MAGAs, no issues here to accept the result of a poll. You will not see one call Rudy Giulani so he can appear before the camera and rant away about "fake" elections.

It's odd that TDS can bring folks to dislike the idea of "Make America Great Again".

31 minutes ago, Contrarian said:
  1. Yes, listen, aside from the irony this is what change needs to start from.
  2. Us, you see you go to California you ask people, so why not start a thread about it?! I can guarantee you, now, they would trust you more than CNN. Just look at Don Lemon messages about women rights, yet, when is a woman conservative, like Nikki Haley, then not so much.
  3. How about f*** CNN and f*** Fox News. 
  4. From the Radical Centre

Hence I regularly watch Redacted, articles on Rumble and The Grey Zone.