Would Leftists Support Biden If He Called Off The 2024 Election?

Would leftists support Biden of he called off the 2024 election?   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So you were forced to vaccinate and you still don't even care... That's way out there. 

Serious question.. have you ever considered creating a podcast or being an AM talk radio host? Not that I would consume your product.. but others would. Some like the fiery, impassioned types.. obviously I do not. 

43 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I was not forced... did you read the post. There were options. I simply chose otherwise. 

I read your post, that's how I know that you absolutely were forced: you had to do it or there were unacceptable consequences.

That meets the definition of forced. FYI physical contact isn't required to meet the definition. 

Just because you weren't extremely averse to it, or caved fairly easily, doesn't mean that you weren't forced, and the decision to knuckle under wasn't necessarily as easy for other people either. Some people have kids in school or daycare and they can't make a 2pm trip downtown. 

Now you know. 

• Haha 1

Just now, WestCanMan said:

I read your post, that's how I know that you absolutely were forced: you had to do it or there were unacceptable consequences.

That meets the definition of forced. FYI physical contact isn't required to meet the definition. 

Just because you weren't extremely averse to it, or caved fairly easily, doesn't mean that you weren't forced, and the decision to knuckle under wasn't necessarily as easy for other people either. Some people have kids in school or daycare and they can't make a 2pm trip downtown. 

Now you know. 

forced is defined as having no options. There was a third option. Could have appealed it and went through that lengthy process. Getting the shot took 15 minutes and I had no ill effects of any kind. Life went on exactly the same after as it did before. 

22 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

forced is defined as having no options. There was a third option. Could have appealed it and went through that lengthy process. Getting the shot took 15 minutes and I had no ill effects of any kind. Life went on exactly the same after as it did before. 

That's not an "option". It's an extreme hardship with a lot of risk and uncertainty. 

If doing nothing was an option, or doing something easy and within reason was an option, then you weren't forced. 

If your boss forgot his wallet at the top of Grouse mountain and you were all the way at the bottom, and he said "go get it or you're fired", would that be considered 'forcing you'? Do you have "options" at that point? 

You could say "No", then get a lawyer and say "He tried to force me, but I didn't do it. Now I'm here, jobless. Can you get me my job back?"

Don't pretend that you don't know the definition of force just because you want to wallow in ignorance. You don't need my permission. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

That's not an "option". It's an extreme hardship with a lot of risk and uncertainty. 

If doing nothing was an option, or doing something easy and within reason was an option, then you weren't forced. 

If your boss forgot his wallet at the top of Grouse mountain and you were all the way at the bottom, and he said "go get it or you're fired", would that be considered 'forcing you'? Do you have "options" at that point? 

You could say "No", then get a lawyer and say "He tried to force me, but I didn't do it. Now I'm here, jobless. Can you get me my job back?"

Don't pretend that you don't know the definition of force just because you want to wallow in ignorance. You don't need my permission. 

still, was not forced. Even if I do not take the other two options (appeal, testing).. it would still have been quite the task to have me fired.

You pretend like it was a huge deal for myself. Not much deliberating. Email came at lunchtime and by 4 pm on the next day, I had the first shot. And yet life went on as before.. but according to you, that can't be. "Extreme hardship".... a bit of an exaggerator, you are. 

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

still, was not forced.

You were forced, by the exact definition of the word, just like millions of other Canadians.

You just don't feel like you were forced because you weren't that strongly against it. 

If it was a declaration that you had to sign, saying that an organization which you support is actually a terrorist organization, or you had to go downtown at 2pm every Friday, you'd feel like you were being forced.

When you feel like your only real option is to go see a lawyer (or go through a bogus appeal process at your place of work that you might lose), you were forced. 

You were forced. 

43 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You were forced, by the exact definition of the word, just like millions of other Canadians.

You just don't feel like you were forced because you weren't that strongly against it. 

If it was a declaration that you had to sign, saying that an organization which you support is actually a terrorist organization, or you had to go downtown at 2pm every Friday, you'd feel like you were being forced.

When you feel like your only real option is to go see a lawyer (or go through a bogus appeal process at your place of work that you might lose), you were forced. 

You were forced. 

Forced by my definition is where I have no options.. no mention of quality of options. There were three options... get vaxxed, get tested every friday, or appeal. An example of being forced would be get the vaccination or get fired immediately. 

BTW. I live in the US (Nevada to be specific). As for others in my office, not every one was on board. So what did they do? They chose to get tested and do the monotonous paperwork. Oh.. get this, that policy ended in May 2022 and today.. not a word about it. They got over it.. what a novel concept. 

Edited by impartialobserver

11 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Forced by my definition is where I have no options..

There's no such thing as 'your' definition. You were forced.

By definition, you had to do something (vaccinate), or something worse (drive downtown every Friday at 2, hw convenient, right?), or something even worse (lose your job and go to a lawyer or through an appeal process). 

I.e., you were 'forced'.

7 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Not to give TMI but I voluntarily ended my ability to create more children. Both children were created and born and the operation were done pre-COVID. Two children is good enough for me. 

How would you like to hear that your kids cannot have children?

I have kids too. I want grandchildren. 

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

IF ALL the evidence was actually destroyed, an OPINION battle between 4 scientists will prove NOTHING but OPINIONS.

Of course we all know that you put a lot of stock in YOUR OPINION, because you almost never provide EVIDENCE for it.

Ahhh the community bot is here.

Man you really do like to post in bunches eh? I browsed your frenzy of rantings robo-bot. Boy are you ever desperate. Meh...I doubt you'll ever tire of being wrong...over and over again.

Bye...

• Like 1

On 3/26/2023 at 5:10 PM, WestCanMan said:

I never claimed the MFF is specifically for rioters, I said that Kamala was urging people to donate specifically so that they could get rioters out. That's an absolute, indisputable fact, stupid. Just look at her tweet and stop lying just for one second in your worthless life.

1. YES YOU DID claim that the MFF is specifically for rioters, you pathological nutbag. This is the exact quote from your post: "You know that Kamala Harris publicly called for people to support a fund which was specifically for getting rioters out of jail."

,The "absolute indisputable fact" is that you are a shameless liar. Kamala Harris never said anything about bailing out rioters, yet you claim she did. That is lying. She tweeted about the MFF to support protesters. You don't get to just change her words and invent new meanings for them. 

She also advocated for people to donate to the MFF SPECIFICALLY to help get RIOTERS out of jail. She specifically said in her tweet that teh MFF bail money for people from the riots (she said 'protesters', but she knew that zero peaceful protesters were ever thrown in jail).

Some pathological liars are very smart. You, on the other hand, are as dumb as they come. Like Trump and his "largest crowd ever" and "no rain fell during the inauguration" lies, you just can't help yourself from telling the dumbest, most casually disproven lies. 

Of course many protesters were arrested for non-violent offenses. MOST of them were arrested for non-violent offenses. 

For example: In Minneapolis, the city where Floyd was killed, local police arrested 570 people in the ensuing protests — nearly 90 percent of them from the metro area, with the vast majority being charged with curfew violations. Now, according to city and county prosecutors, all but 44 cases have been dropped.

There were people "thrown in jail" for a huge variety on nonviolent "crimes" that had nothing to do with rioting. Many peaceful protestors. Occasionally people who were just in the wrong place at the wrong time or tried to run away from the "kettling."  

Conversely, Biden made one or two mild calls for peace over the course of several months, but the majority of comments from the Dems and their MSM toadies was "FIGHT THE INJUSTICE! DEFUND POLICE! A BIT OF COLOURFUL PROTESTING IS TO BE EXPECTED!", and retards like you think that those were peaceful, harmless protests and the Dems and their MSM tried to put a stop to the violence. 

Here is  your challenge: "If you think that they were against the violence and the rioting, I'd like you to find some examples of Dem politicians or MSM pundits excoriating rioters for the destruction of communities"

It took about 30 seconds to find quotes of not just randoms, but the POTUS and V-POTUS both condemning violence and rioting in strong language. 

Hard to see and hear what politicians say when you have your head up your ass. This would be more fun if you were smarter or made even remotely plausible claims. Oy.

The MSM referred to him as the gentle giant, stupid.

They also let people come on their shows and call him that, while never letting on that they were aware of his violent crime until well into the rioting. 

They knew for a fact that he was anything but a gentle giant, and they built up the gentle giant narrative as uch as they possibly could.

No one was aware of his "violent crime" until 6 days after the shooting. I posted proof for you--literal screenshots of FOX and CNN breaking the news on the day the police eventually released the robbery video. Yet you still maintain that your (apparently magic) TV showed you the robbery on the same day as the murder.  -- You see what I mean, the same stupid, easily disproven pathological lies. You just can't help yourself. 

The media reported Brown's friends and family describing him as a "gentle giant." No one in the MSM knew Brown to characterize him one way or another, though you're welcome to produce a link of someone directly characterizing him rather than reporting. And when the robbery video became available they reported that perspective as well. Again, hard to know that with your head up your ass.

Of course it's unsolved. BLM "police" cleared the crime scene of evidence. At least they got there within 6 hrs that time though, they never even got to collect evidence from the first murder scene in CHAZ: https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/everybody-down-what-happened-at-the-chop-shooting-that-killed-a-teenager-and-led-to-the-areas-shutdown/  

Great, if you can agree that it's unsolved by unknown shooters then you can stop yammering about "a 16 yr old black kid was killed by Chazz police" and whining about how the media didn't cover it. You posted a damn article from the Seattle Times. Hey look, the media covering it!

You go on to say: There's no heart-warming/heart-wrenching backstory about "a gentle, happy child" or a sad story of  a "troubled, impoverished youth..." in either story to stir up emotions.

But you link to an "MSM" article that says this: "Antonio Mays liked video games and rapping and playing with his 7-year-old sister, his family said. He didn’t even own a cellphone. His family called him Little Tony, or Rico." --  “He told my brother he was going to Seattle to be a part of history and protest,” his uncle, Michael Mays, told The Seattle Times, describing the note. “And he just wanted us to be proud of him.” “He was into mischief like any other kid, but he was respectful, he listened, he was just into mischief,”

You can't even keep from unraveling your own lies. Jeebus, I'm not sure you could make this any easier. 

The moral of the story, as always, is that you live in a completely delusional fantasy world and whenever anyone pokes holes in it with facts or evidence you start lying your ass off to spackle over the cracks and then call names and tantrum like a toddler. Grow up. Get a life. Try being a decent, honest person.

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Nationalist said:

How would you like to hear that your kids cannot have children?

I have kids too. I want grandchildren. 

I would hope that they can. As of yet, they are 9 and 6 and that bridge will not be crossed for a while. They were not vaccinated so explain to me how they would become infertile due to COVID?

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There's no such thing as 'your' definition. You were forced.

By definition, you had to do something (vaccinate), or something worse (drive downtown every Friday at 2, hw convenient, right?), or something even worse (lose your job and go to a lawyer or through an appeal process). 

I.e., you were 'forced'.

Again, not forced. Forced would mean do something (get vaccinated) or lose my job. The other options; testing, appeal, or quit were unpleasant but not really that terrible. Oh.. and get this, we received this notice a month before anyone had to do anything. So, the iron-fisted narrative that you so crave simply is not true.

12 hours ago, Hodad said:

1. YES YOU DID claim that the MFF is specifically for rioters, you pathological nutbag. This is the exact quote from your post: "You know that Kamala Harris publicly called for people to support a fund which was specifically for getting rioters out of jail.",The "absolute indisputable fact" is that you are a shameless liar. Kamala Harris never said anything about bailing out rioters, yet you claim she did. That is lying. She tweeted about the MFF to support protesters. You don't get to just change her words and invent new meanings for them. 

Oh blah, blah, blah.

So instead of "You know that Kamala Harris publicly called for people to support a fund which was specifically for getting rioters out of jail.",

it should have said:

"You know that Kamala Harris publicly called for people to support a fund which was specifically for getting TO GET rioters out of jail.",

Now it is 100.0% grammatically correct. Does that change the way you feel about it, princess? 

You know that's an absolute fact and yet you want to pretend that she wasn't trying to get rioters out of jail.

You're the worst, scummiest form of liar there is.

That woman was openly advocating for violence, and then supporting the actual criminals after they committed serious & violent crimes, but you wanna get hung up on semantics, because somehow you feel like my choice of words is more important than the VP's open support of violence

You're going on ignore now you stupid, lying POS. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Again, not forced. Forced would mean do something (get vaccinated) or lose my job. The other options; testing, appeal, or quit were unpleasant but not really that terrible. Oh.. and get this, we received this notice a month before anyone had to do anything. So, the iron-fisted narrative that you so crave simply is not true.

Sorry but you're just not a smart person.

You were forced to do 1 of three things: 2 of them were very extreme, to the point of being impossible choices, and the other was vaxing.

You were misled to the point where you believed that vaxing was safe and effective, so the amount of force required to get you to do it was minimal, but you were still forced.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Sorry but you're just not a smart person.

You were forced to do 1 of three things: 2 of them were very extreme, to the point of being impossible choices, and the other was vaxing.

You were misled to the point where you believed that vaxing was safe and effective, so the amount of force required to get you to do it was minimal, but you were still forced.

"impossible choices"... wow, you are quite the drama queen. So when I go to restaurant and order an carnitas enchilada and they tell that they are out of carnitas but they have beef or chicken... that's an impossible. choice. 

Its a good thing that you do not work in my office. Your constant use of unproven assumptions is both sad and comical .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Oh blah, blah, blah.

So instead of "You know that Kamala Harris publicly called for people to support a fund which was specifically for getting rioters out of jail.",

it should have said:

"You know that Kamala Harris publicly called for people to support a fund which was specifically for getting TO GET rioters out of jail.",

Now it is 100.0% grammatically correct. Does that change the way you feel about it, princess? 

You know that's an absolute fact and yet you want to pretend that she wasn't trying to get rioters out of jail.

You're the worst, scummiest form of liar there is.

That woman was openly advocating for violence, and then supporting the actual criminals after they committed serious & violent crimes, but you wanna get hung up on semantics, because somehow you feel like my choice of words is more important than the VP's open support of violence

You're going on ignore now you stupid, lying POS. 

You get caught lying (again and again and again), and when I call you out on your lies, citing your own words you call me a liar and put me on ignore? ?

That all tracks, actually. Bullies are inherently cowardly and are all the same online and off. None of them have a backbone.  Will be nice, actually. I can correct your lies without watching you desperately weasel afterward. ?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

"impossible choices"... wow, you are quite the drama queen. So when I go to restaurant and order an carnitas enchilada and they tell that they are out of carnitas but they have beef or chicken... that's an impossible. choice. 

Its a good thing that you do not work in my office. Your constant use of unproven assumptions is both sad and comical .

Economic ruin is not a real choice, it's a gun to your head: when you leave a job during covid, and you have to try to find a new one when companies are reducing staff and possibly trying to force their own employees to vax, your chances of finding a job while unvaxed and/or maintaining your current salary, holidays, benefits, etc are zero. When the gov't is asking companies to force employees to vax, the chance of winning your appeal is also zero. 

Driving downtown every Friday at 2:00 is not a real choice. For me personally it's 2.5 hrs minimum to go downtown and back in rush hour, plus waiting time to get a test, all to find out whether or not you have an infection so mild that you don't even notice, just because you don't have a vaccine that doesn't work. 

You were forced to choose between vaccination and 2 imaginary choices.

Economic ruin is not a real choice, it's a gun to your head: when you leave a job during covid, and you have to try to find a new one when companies are reducing staff and possibly trying to force their own employees to vax, your chances of finding a job while unvaxed and/or maintaining your current salary, holidays, benefits, etc are zero. When the gov't is asking companies to force employees to vax, the chance of winning your appeal is also zero. 

Driving downtown every Friday at 2:00 is not a real choice. For me personally it's 2.5 hrs minimum to go downtown and back in rush hour, plus waiting time to get a test, all to find out whether or not you have an infection so mild that you don't even notice, just because you don't have a vaccine that doesn't work. 

You were forced to choose between vaccination and 2 imaginary choices.

Ok, and for me to drive downtown is 10 minutes. It is Carson City, NV.. population 50,000.  The line (from what coworkers report) was 45 minutes to an hour. Could I have quit and went somewhere else in the state government? Yes. 

As for the appeal, all I know it is that they were taking 6 to 9 months due to lack of manpower.. not a conspiracy. When the dept is facing a deluge of 500,000 unemployment insurance claims.. appeals like this get put on the backburner.

However, you are quite the drama queen. "Imaginary Choices"... wow, quite the imagination. 

@impartialobserver

Just so you're clear on what constitutes force, in contract law, a contract is unenforceable if a party to it was coerced into signing. 

Would you consider they were forced if "losing their job" was on the table? Driving downtown every Friday at 2 (what happens if you miss a week?)?

That's coercion, plain and simple. IE, forced. 

@impartialobserver

Just so you're clear on what constitutes force, in contract law, a contract is unenforceable if a party to it was coerced into signing. 

Would you consider they were forced if "losing their job" was on the table? Driving downtown every Friday at 2 (what happens if you miss a week?)?

That's coercion, plain and simple. IE, forced. 

Except that losing your job was not the ONLY option. If you miss a week, you simply have to have some sort of leave approved for that time... not that difficult. Except for someone like you who exaggerates. 

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Ok, and for me to drive downtown is 10 minutes. It is Carson City, NV.. population 50,000.  The line (from what coworkers report) was 45 minutes to an hour. Could I have quit and went somewhere else in the state government? Yes. 

As for the appeal, all I know it is that they were taking 6 to 9 months due to lack of manpower.. not a conspiracy. When the dept is facing a deluge of 500,000 unemployment insurance claims.. appeals like this get put on the backburner.

However, you are quite the drama queen. "Imaginary Choices"... wow, quite the imagination. 

You were forced, regardless of how easy of a choice it was for you. 

12 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Except that losing your job was not the ONLY option. If you miss a week, you simply have to have some sort of leave approved for that time... not that difficult. Except for someone like you who exaggerates. 

Regardless of how easy you think it was to clear those hurdles, they're hurdles. 

Your choice to vax wasn't your own. There was an ultimatum in place. 

If you signed a contract to get vaccinated it would absolutely by be unenforceable. 

"I'll sell you my house for $200,000 or I lose my job, or I have t drive downtown every Friday at 2."

Judge says - "No deal"

Finito. 

You were forced, regardless of how easy of a choice it was for you. 

Forced is where there there is only one option... Sorry. you lose. Well, you can continue to be apoplectic about this. Nothing is stopping you from being pissed off about this perpetually. On the other hand.. most rational folks move on eventually. I know that you will not. Sad existence but you were forced to be this way.