Would Leftists Support Biden If He Called Off The 2024 Election?

Would leftists support Biden of he called off the 2024 election?   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, WestCanMan said:

There's nothing in my post that you shouldn't already be aware of, but if you're not, then why not address the things that you have doubts about instead of just generally ignoring it all with a broad accusation against me?

Do you doubt that people were banned from social media for talking about the BSL4 lab? That Fauci promoted the animal theory above all else? That he cited his own study without disclosing that? The Israeli ICU data? The number of covid deaths? Multi-vaxed deaths?

What is it that you are unaware of, and why was covid such a small issue that you never bothered to avail yourself of the info that's readily available almost everywhere? 

Did you just blinly trust what you saw on CBC/CNN and look no further? 

Where in my posts do I say that I saw anything on CBC/CNN? 

Answer this and I will answer your other questions. 

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

So the only way that I know about the phrase, "Conspiracy Theory" is CNN, CBC, etc. Wow... that is some fascinating logic. 

Nope, but to just write off anything that you see which is covid-related as conspiratorial in nature for no other reason than "it conflicts with CNN/CBC's approved narratives" is the first sign of MSM victimhood. 

You should at least check into some of it instead of just plugging your nose, puffing up your cheeks, plugging your ears and stomping around. 

Again, what's the point of being here if not to exchange ideas, and look into other people's claims/ideas/ etc...?

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Where in my posts do I say that I saw anything on CBC/CNN? 

Again, to just write off anything that you see which is covid-related as conspiratorial in nature for no other reason than "it conflicts with CNN/CBC's approved narratives" is the first sign of MSM victimhood. 

Why not just say: "I copy and paste my answers from CNN"?

Nope, but to just write off anything that you see which is covid-related as conspiratorial in nature for no other reason than "it conflicts with CNN/CBC's approved narratives" is the first sign of MSM victimhood. 

You should at least check into some of it instead of just plugging your nose, puffing up your cheeks, plugging your ears and stomping around. 

Again, what's the point of being here if not to exchange ideas, and look into other people's claims/ideas/ etc...?

Well, I gave you a chance. You could not answer a simple, straight forward question. You have zero evidence to back up this assertion. I was hoping that you would be not the usual internet forum poster who hides behind anonymity. I was wrong.. it happens. 

"for no other reason than "it conflicts with CNN/CBC's approved narratives" is the first sign of MSM victimhood. "

CNN has guys like Anderson "Vanderbilt family" Cooper and Chris "my family basically owns the gov's mansion in NY" Cuomo on their payroll. They had to fire two producers in the two weeks before Ghislaine was sentenced because they were pedophiles. They're not really the "friends of the peons" that they pretend to be.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Again, to just write off anything that you see which is covid-related as conspiratorial in nature for no other reason than "it conflicts with CNN/CBC's approved narratives" is the first sign of MSM victimhood. 

Why not just say: "I copy and paste my answers from CNN"?

Can you prove that I "copy and paste my answers from CNN"? No opinions, no interpretations, or reading between the lines. Show your mettle and back this up. You claim to be smart and have some character... Well, then show it. 

Just now, impartialobserver said:

Well, I gave you a chance. You could not answer a simple, straight forward question. You have zero evidence to back up this assertion. I was hoping that you would be not the usual internet forum poster who hides behind anonymity. I was wrong.. it happens. 

"for no other reason than "it conflicts with CNN/CBC's approved narratives" is the first sign of MSM victimhood. "

Blah, blah, blah.

Just admit that your programming forbids you to entertain any notions that don't fit into your list of pre-approved narratives. It's just that easy. 

You can't look into the things in my posts because you and your peers regard willful ignorance as a virtue. 

I honestly can't believe that you don't know most of those things already, and for that reason I'm entirely happy to leave you to your own uninformed conclusions. I already know that there's no way to reach you. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Blah, blah, blah.

Just admit that your programming forbids you to entertain any notions that don't fit into your list of pre-approved narratives. It's just that easy. 

You can't look into the things in my posts because you and your peers regard willful ignorance as a virtue. 

I honestly can't believe that you don't know most of those things already, and for that reason I'm entirely happy to leave you to your own uninformed conclusions. I already know that there's no way to reach you. 

"programming"

This is the cop out that types like you use. If I do not align with you. then by default.. I am programmed. This is why I have zero respect for internet forum posters like yourself. You want affirmation above all else.. pretty weak stuff, honestly. I do not need your approval/affirmation nor that of anyone else on here or any forum. You do. 

Do you know where I get my dismissive attitudes about conspiratorial thinking? Hint.. it predates COVID by about 20 years... 

Edited by impartialobserver

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Can you prove that I "copy and paste my answers from CNN"? No opinions, no interpretations, or reading between the lines. Show your mettle and back this up. You claim to be smart and have some character... Well, then show it. 

Yes - the fact that you dismiss my post as "conspiracy garbage" out of hand, without even bothering to look up one single thing, is absoute evidence that you are the exact person that I said you are.

Every single thing that I said can be very easily verified with a Google search that leads you to the exact leftist sources that you do so admire. They can't possibly not know anymore.

CBC news has articles verifying that covid deaths were the highest in 2022. 

I have the proof of the 85.7% of covid deaths here from the multi-vaxed. Etc, etc, etc.

If you get off you ass and check it out, you'll see it's all 100.0% true. 

If you don't care enough to look, that's lame AF because covid dominated our lives for years and millions of people were forced to vax even though they didn't need protection, plus tens of thousands of others lost their jobs because they refused.

If that's not enough to make you "care" then go f yourself. I really don't give a crap about the opinion of people who only cares about "themselves and their immediate family". 

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

"programming"

This is the cop out that types like you use. If I do not align with you. then by default.. I am programmed. This is why I have zero respect for internet forum posters like yourself. You want affirmation above all else.. pretty weak stuff, honestly. I do not need your approval/affirmation nor that of anyone else on here or any forum. You do. 

Do you know where I get my dismissive attitudes about conspiratorial thinking? Hint.. it predates COVID by about 20 years... 

Cop out lol.

FYI an example of a cop out is: "I DON'T WANNA CONSIDER THESE THINGS BECAUSE I ONLY CARE ABOUT MYSELF AND MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY!"

That wasn't the truth at all.

You already wasted more time replying to me than it would have taken you to find out that Fauci funded GOF research long before he said the word "pangolin" on your TV set. Now you'll never know, and I hope that you're happy wallowing in your own ignorance. 

Yes - the fact that you dismiss my post as "conspiracy garbage" out of hand, without even bothering to look up one single thing, is absoute evidence that you are the exact person that I said you are.

Every single thing that I said can be very easily verified with a Google search that leads you to the exact leftist sources that you do so admire. They can't possibly not know anymore.

CBC news has articles verifying that covid deaths were the highest in 2022. 

I have the proof of the 85.7% of covid deaths here from the multi-vaxed. Etc, etc, etc.

If you get off you ass and check it out, you'll see it's all 100.0% true. 

If you don't care enough to look, that's lame AF because covid dominated our lives for years and millions of people were forced to vax even though they didn't need protection, plus tens of thousands of others lost their jobs because they refused.

If that's not enough to make you "care" then go f yourself. I really don't give a crap about the opinion of people who only cares about "themselves and their immediate family". 

First I have never said anything that you state is wrong... It is simply not the first thing on my mind. 

How do you know that I admire these "leftist sources". You know absolutely nothing about me.. Assumptions are for those who too weak to take the time to truly figure something out. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Cop out lol.

FYI an example of a cop out is: "I DON'T WANNA CONSIDER THESE THINGS BECAUSE I ONLY CARE ABOUT MYSELF AND MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY!"

That wasn't the truth at all.

You already wasted more time replying to me than it would have taken you to find out that Fauci funded GOF research long before he said the word "pangolin" on your TV set. Now you'll never know, and I hope that you're happy wallowing in your own ignorance. 

Yes, it is a cop out. "programming" is what types you use instead of asking any questions or doing anything other than your standard binary logic (1 = completely agrees with me and therefore smart and good, 0 = does not align with me perfectly and therefore IQ of 20 and worthless). 

Besides, you assume like I am trying to prove you wrong and that I am actively seeking this information. If you must know, at the moment, I am downloading a data set that  has 6 million rows and 144 columns and trying to figure out how to parse it. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

First I have never said anything that you state is wrong... It is simply not the first thing on my mind. 

How do you know that I admire these "leftist sources". You know absolutely nothing about me.. Assumptions are for those who too weak to take the time to truly figure something out. 

All I know for certain is that you are woefully behind on current covid knowledge, and that's weird because it's the elephant in the phonebooth. 

All I know for certain is that you are woefully behind on current covid knowledge, and that's weird because it's the elephant in the phonebooth. 

Ok, well this is a start. Now, can you answer this question (or dodge like you did before).. what forces me to be as passionate about this topic as you? 

Yes, it is a cop out. "programming" is what types you use instead of asking any questions or doing anything other than your standard binary logic (1 = completely agrees with me and therefore smart and good, 0 = does not align with me perfectly and therefore IQ of 20 and worthless). 

Dude, I posted accurate, easily verifiable info, and instead of looking at it for one minute you said "conspiracy". 

Yes, you absolutely are "programmed", and do you think that people who are "programmed" are aware of it?

Did you honestly look inside your eyelids for a "V2.0" tattoo, and upon not finding it say "Nope, not programmed"?

Dude, I posted accurate, easily verifiable info, and instead of looking at it for one minute you said "conspiracy". 

Yes, you absolutely are "programmed", and do you think that people who are "programmed" are aware of it?

Did you honestly look inside your eyelids for a "V2.0" tattoo, and upon not finding it say "Nope, not programmed"?

Where have I stated that you are wrong? This would take about 20 seconds... if it existed. 

Programming, brainwashing... is just a cop out for those who are lazy or low intellect. Try this out... maybe, just maybe.. someone in this world does not align with you 100% on this topic. Is that possible?

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

Ok, well this is a start. Now, can you answer this question (or dodge like you did before).. what forces me to be as passionate about this topic as you? 

covid dominated our lives for years and millions of people were forced to vax even though they didn't need protection, plus tens of thousands of others lost their jobs because they refused

That's just a start.

And how about: "Bceause I knew that I was constantly being lied to and that pisses me off"? 

That is not saying that you are wrong... second black mark against you.

An example would be, 

WCM says, "100 people died"

IO says, "No, 98 people died"

Whatever dude. Wallow, don't wallow, I couldn't care less.

You're not the first person who ever declared their undying devotion to established covid narratives and you won't be the last.

If you want some company, look no further than eyeball, exFlyer, Hodad, and pretty much everyone else here who identifies as a leftist, and they'll "confirm your belief" that every single thing that Fauci/CBC/CNN ever said was 100% accurate and remains true to this day, and everything else is qanon garbage. 

Whatever dude. Wallow, don't wallow, I couldn't care less.

You're not the first person who ever declared their undying devotion to established covid narratives and you won't be the last.

If you want some company, look no further than eyeball, exFlyer, Hodad, and pretty much everyone else here who identifies as a leftist, and they'll "confirm your belief" that every single thing that Fauci/CBC/CNN ever said was 100% accurate and remains true to this day, and everything else is qanon garbage. 

Except, I have stated no dedication to any COVID narrative. You even owned up to this. You simply want to pick a fight and it pisses you off that I am not your convenient target

to cut off the inevitable assumption of WCM.. I got vaccinated simply to avoid having to get tested every week and do a bunch of paperwork. Did I feel some sort of civic duty? No. Was it because I read stuff on CNN/CBC/Facebook? No again

The policy at the office was that if you did not get vaccinated by July 2021 then you had to submit to testing every friday at 2 pm at a location in downtown. I chose to get the shots simply to avoid this hassle. Nothing all that complex. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

to cut off the inevitable assumption of WCM.. I got vaccinated simply to avoid having to get tested every week and do a bunch of paperwork. Did I feel some sort of civic duty? No. Was it because I read stuff on CNN/CBC/Facebook? No again

The policy at the office was that if you did not get vaccinated by July 2021 then you had to submit to testing every friday at 2 pm at a location in downtown. I chose to get the shots simply to avoid this hassle. Nothing all that complex. 

So you were forced to vaccinate and you still don't even care... That's way out there. 

• Haha 1