Would Leftists Support Biden If He Called Off The 2024 Election?

Would leftists support Biden of he called off the 2024 election?   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s the whole premise of this post is it not?

It's a rhetorical question. How many leftists here would support Biden if he tried?

His rhetoric points to it: "The threat of extreme MAGA terrorists blah, blah, blah..." and the FBI's dire warning that "white supremacists are America's greatest terror threat"...

Only Trumptards couldn’t see that tried to steal the presidency while publicly musing he should be president for more than the 2 terms. And only Trumptards are too dumb to understand that if Trump had been able to steal the presidency it would have remained stolen forever regardless of how long Trump himself managed to stay in the office. 

Says Wushin cowushin boy. 

It’s all true. 

Sure thing ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

How many Trump Vaccines did you take?

They won't be considered "Trump vaccines" until the length and breadth of the side effects are fully understood. 

At the time being, they're "The life-saving vaccines that Biden heroically delivered to the American people after Trump failed dramatically."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

They won't be considered "Trump vaccines" until the length and breadth of the side effects are fully understood. 

At the time being, they're "The life-saving vaccines that Biden heroically delivered to the American people after Trump failed dramatically."

Silly fcks...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Silly fcks...

Part of me can't blame people for believing what they see on almost every single news channel all the time, but at some point people also have to notice that Kamala is advocating for violence at some level.

Or they should have noticed Fauci's massive conflict of interest once they found out that he funded GOF research on the coronavirus long before he ever casually stated "We know that covid came from a bat and mutated through an intermediary species to become infectious to humans."

That reads like "It isn't the virus that I helped create which is killing millions of people!", with the benefit of hindsight.

Anyone who can't see that shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions publicly. There should be an IQ test for people who want to post on social media lol. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Part of me can't blame people for believing what they see on almost every single news channel all the time, but at some point people also have to notice that Kamala is advocating for violence at some level.

Or they should have noticed Fauci's massive conflict of interest once they found out that he funded GOF research on the coronavirus long before he ever casually stated "We know that covid came from a bat and mutated through an intermediary species to become infectious to humans."

That reads like "It isn't the virus that I helped create which is killing millions of people!", with the benefit of hindsight.

Anyone who can't see that shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions publicly. There should be an IQ test for people who want to post on social media lol. 

I think a lot of this dumb-assery stems from an overwhelming hatred of Orangemanbad. 

The Democrats, the DOJ, the FBI, the media, all have bombarded the public with the idea that if you do not agree with and follow the doctrine, you are sub-human and should be in jail. Now...for as absurd as that sounds, just take stock in what's happened the last decade. These people willingly believe the destruction of not just America, but the entire western world, is justified because...Orangemanbad.

I wish just one Libbie would find a way to explain this raw hatred and how that justifies what is obviously a series of very bad decisions.

Please...someone rationalize this display of self-destructive BS?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

His rhetoric points to it: "The threat of extreme MAGA terrorists blah, blah, blah..." and the FBI's dire warning that "white supremacists are America's greatest terror threat"...

Only in your conspiracy-addled uneducated mind does criticizing right wing extremists “point to” the suggestion that the president is going to try and cancel the next election.

Speaking of rhetoric though, Trump calling for “death and destruction” idf he’s arrested. Funny how you hypocritically ignore the constant direct and literal calls to violence from the right as simply harmless free speech while interpreting even the mildest criticism dorm the left as definite signs of doom. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Can you cite where and when Fauci said that he knew the source of Covid? I Googled that comment as a direct quote and no responses came up.  

Rather than call you out as a bald-faced liar, I’d like you to show us where and when Fauci said that.  Or, just admit the truth, which is that you made it up.  

How do you trace Covid-19 to its origin? I do not know. I do know these things:

1) There have been other pandemics before which were naturally-occurring;

2) The lab leak can only be ascertained through process of elimination. Only by comparing the genetic structure to naturally occurring Covid can scientists conclude that Covid came from a lab.  It’s yet another classic Republican conspiracy theory: “Aha!!! It cannot be proved, so it must be true!”  How do you prove it? By disproving every other possibility.  

Edited by Rebound

In another thread, I'd made the following arguement when accused of "manipulation" of the facts.

I and many many others have tried for years to reason with Libbies about the damage they are doing. They do what you have done. They accuse us of "manipulation". Show me the "manipulation".

Did Hunter leave his laptop with that repair shop? Yes.

Did he ever respond when the repair shop called him to pick it up? No.

Did the repair shop call the FBI about it? Yes.

What did they do with it? They buried it and called it "Russian Disinformation".

Was that a bald-faced lie? Yes.

Did it swing the election? All polls say the act did, indeed, swing the election.

THUS...

Was the election "fraudulent"? YES!

Its as simple as that and its undeniable by any reasonable measure. So...

Show me the "manipulation".

@Contrarian - said I was going off topic. OK, this appears to be the thread in which to debate this "manipulation".

Show me the manipulation please.

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Ok, half lazy then.

Is easy, I showed you 3 examples: 

• In Pennsylvania, the Trump campaign filed a lawsuit seeking to invalidate millions of mail-in ballots, alleging that the state's election was marred by widespread fraud. The case was dismissed by a federal judge who cited a lack of evidence to support the campaign's claims.
  • In Michigan, the Trump campaign filed a lawsuit seeking to stop the certification of the state's election results. The case was dismissed by a judge who ruled that the campaign had failed to provide evidence of fraud or irregularities.
  • In Arizona, the Trump campaign filed a lawsuit seeking to have some ballots disqualified due to alleged errors in the way they were filled out. The case was dismissed by a judge who ruled that the campaign had not provided evidence of widespread irregularities.

And then you keep insist the election were not "Real".

The FBI are looking for the hooligans that tried to stop it, but is not "Real"

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/capitol-violence

• You were checkmated man, long time ago, learn how to lose already, if not, you will end up in a corner alone, you won't even talk to me soon. ?

What do these refusals to hear the arguments in court, have to do with the laptop from hell?

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

The Democrats, the DOJ, the FBI, the media, all have bombarded the public with the idea that if you do not agree with and follow the doctrine, you are sub-human and should be in jail. Now...for as absurd as that sounds, just take stock in what's happened the last decade. These people willingly believe the destruction of not just America, but the entire western world, is justified because...Orangemanbad.

It lends a lot of credibility to the whole "deep state" theory, because permanent Washington really went to great lengths to get him/keep him out of the oval office, including the FBI committing serious crimes, the 50 ex-intel members signing the bogus laptop letter, banning the NYPost from social media, all the BS about Jan 6th, etc.

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Only in your conspiracy-addled uneducated mind does criticizing right wing extremists “point to” the suggestion that the president is going to try and cancel the next election.

OMG, there you go again Beave, accusing other people of being conspiracy theorists ffs.

Do you completely lack self-awareness? You're the most credulous, gullible, programmable person on this forum and it's not even close. No one else believes in Wushin cowushin or the tooth fairy anymore. 

And FYI, long before the 2020 election happened, leftists were saying that "Trump won't accept the election". Did you jump off the couch in your mustard-stained wifebeater, sending a hail of Cheezie and Dorito crumbs flying in every direction, and shriek about their "CONSPIRACY-ADDLED BRAINS"?

Of course not. 

Everything that tickles your conspiracy-addled, confirmation bias-addicted 'brain' is "A HUNNERD BILYUN PUHSENT KERECT!", right?

"OH Mah God momma, come downstairs quick! You gotta see what them cracka-ass Trumpists did ta poor Jussie Smollett! And look at that white supremacist teenager, running up ta that poor ol' injun fella and smilin' at his drum! Aw hell momma, the werld'z gon insayn! And can you believe it? Now them crackas iz sayin' that Jussie's a liah, an thet kid ain't ta blame nietha. They just kant stop lyin momma. What's a feller ta do?"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Evidence that you engage in manipulation tactics, accept the elections are real and your reputation will increase.

• As for the laptop, today I actually need to work, but will have some time to look into it later, as I did not read exactly what you said, too many lines of text, code. But trust me, when I will read it, will find so many holes in it, you might have to send an e-mail to the FBI to apologise. 

Huh...

accept the elections are real and your reputation will increase

What you obviously do not understand is, I don't care about my reputation. I care about truth and common sense. I care about what's best for the nation as a whole. I care because due to a fraudulent election, Biden is tearing the USA and potentially the world...to flippin' shreds.

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It lends a lot of credibility to the whole "deep state" theory, because permanent Washington really went to great lengths to get him/keep him out of the oval office, including the FBI committing serious crimes, the 50 ex-intel members signing the bogus laptop letter, banning the NYPost from social media, all the BS about Jan 6th, etc.

I don't think its a "theory" anymore actually.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Not buying it, as someone that keeps his word, will look at what you said later, will post my view and respond via bullet points dismantling your argument that "THE FBI HID THE LAPTOP".

That's what democracy is about. We agree to disagree. 

but also in democracy there are courts, federal courts, which said there was no valid argument towards "Fake" elections. 

Maybe the Supreme Court did not hear it because those people are such professionals, why would a referee from a major league come down and ref something that the Federal Courts can handle?!

We can also continue to disagree, as long as your actions do not become that of the hooligans on January 6th. 

I will be civil...as long as you will. If you begin to belittle or insult me...you'll get it choked back down your throat.

The laptop has never been to court. To do so now would cause all sorts of social upheaval. But none of that refutes or reduces the fact that had the info in the laptop been given to the American electorate, it is highly unlikely Ol' Joe would be POTUS right now.

THUS...a "fraudulent" election.

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Sure, sports fan. Like a Edmonton Oilers fan that loses the game with the Vancouver Canucks and goes out swearing, saying: "If it wasn't for that play, we would have won, corrupt NHL". 

My suggestion is to move on passed the mob sports anger type of thinking, because it's ok to snap on people like me AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE DATA, the LOGIC, the information, I presented you above 3 different States FEDERAL JUDGES, not nobodies, dismissing cases, and you are still ranting about stuff with just opinion of a random Joe somewhere in Canada. 

We will see what you said in the other thread later today or tomorrow, just make sure you respond better than this. 

We're not talking about a fcking game here. We're talking about a Presidential Election.

You keep lobbying me to "move on". FCK THAT! Biden can and will finish his term for a number of reasons. That does not mean we have to ignore what was done and admit that the "deep state conspiracy" happens to have been exposed as true.

And ZERO of what you keep harping about, has jack squat to do with that laptop.

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Can you cite where and when Fauci said that he knew the source of Covid? I Googled that comment as a direct quote and no responses came up.  

Rather than call you out as a bald-faced liar, I’d like you to show us where and when Fauci said that.  Or, just admit the truth, which is that you made it up.  

2) The lab leak can only be ascertained through process of elimination. Only by comparing the genetic structure to naturally occurring Covid can scientists conclude that Covid came from a lab.  It’s yet another classic Republican conspiracy theory: “Aha!!! It cannot be proved, so it must be true!”  How do you prove it? By disproving every other possibility.  

Yes well...why don't you lobby for an independent study of the bug? I mean...the Chinese already destroyed all their data. So take 2 scientists from 1 camp and 2 scientists from the other...and let the chips fall where they may.

Then at least, we can find out if The Rona was man made or not.

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

1) I looked for about ten minutes and couldn't find any of his January/February 2020 video where he described the origin of covid, when he said "We know covid comes from....", but just remember, Google is his friend. If Trump was the one who said it it would be easy to find.

I will eventually find it. It's definitely out there.

I just looked again, I can't find any video with him saying the word "pangolin" or using the term "intermediary species", but if you can find a video with him saying those things, that's the one. My Google search is bombarded with less relevant videos. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11824905/Emails-Dr-Fauci-commissioned-February-2020-paper-disprove-COVID-leaked-Wuhan-lab.html

That's about Fauci citing his own study and pretending that it's from other scientists. Not 100% OT, but germane and probably even more important.

2) My point isn't "IT WAS 100% FROM A LAB LAK! ANYTHING ELSE IS IMPOSSIBLE". My point is that 1) it was a massive conflict of interest for Fauci to unilaterally declare the intermediate animal species theory the champion, and 2) for the unholy alliance of the Dems/TNI/Google/Twitter/FB/CNN to ban people from social media for saying "BSL4 lab". 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2023 at 4:46 PM, WestCanMan said:

Comme ci, comme ca.

It's kinda good to have an outlet, but at the same time it's frustrating to be exposed to such a low level of opinions. 

Look at Contrarian for example, trying to make the case that conservatives are engaged in culture wars to the detriment of us all.

He has no answer for why the POTUS, PMOC, VP and the last Dem presidential candidate are so free with baseless accusations of terrorism, racism, misogyny, etc against anyone who disagrees with them. It's nothing short of fear and hate mongering on a grand scale. How can their daily invective not be considered the greatest sins of this "culture war"? 

He has no answer, but he'll go on all day pretending that his wiggly replies are the real deal.  

Dear God, no.

I'll admit to getting information off of FB or in this forum that I'd never see on the news, but I always let things simmer for a week or so before I talk about them as if they're real.

Eg, BSL4 info came out much faster on social media than it did on the MSM and even Fox News, even with the bans in place. There were rumours that Fauci funded GOF research for a long time on FB, it seemed like too much to believe. Until he talked to Rand Paul about it I was highly skeptical.

Looking back, we now know that Fauci knew on Day 1 of his covid speeches that he had funded GOF research on that virus, so his assertion that it came from the wild was a massive conflict of interest. 

Has CNN or CTV ever even mentioned that? How is that not one of the most important revelations of the 21st century? 

That's not to say that it's 1,000% BSL4, but we never should have been forbidden from taking about it. Ditto for HCQ. Maybe it never would have worked, but it was worth a shot, and we never should have heard lies like "It causes blindness and kills people." By comparison to HCQ the new vaccines are absolutely lethal. 

Anyone who gets all their info from CNN/CTV/CBC is just living ioff of the mushroom treatment. 

The MSM is crap, dude. Nothing but crap.

They'll play down Trudeaus scandals for 2 years, let Trudeau lie about them at the end and not say" boo", they ignore them for the last 6 months before the election, and then after the election CBC has the gall to say: "They need to get rid of the PC leader, he couldn't even beat Trudeau after all of his scandals." ?

Don't let the importance of this moment go unnoticed: 

Joe22Adolf22Biden.thumb.png.790ccfbb73551e70c4e6dbd953536300.png

We're not in Kansas anymore.

That is a terrible man with a lot of hatred in his heart, a few miserable years left to live, and he is a big fan of war. 

Lets make this clear.... I do not possess your passion on this topic. I know, someone says covid, and you are instantly fired up, foaming at the mouth, and ready for a fight. I shrug my shoulders and move on. 

I have an immediate and allergic response to hyperbole no matter who says it? Understood? Internet forum posters (which you seem to fit this pattern) always are claiming that the end is near... What this end is.. they can never say. Nothing just happens.. nahh.. They have to use words like revolution, slam, vicious, earth-shaking, revelation, conspiracy. The traffic light at xyz street failed... it can't be that simple. It is an omen of things to come.. or more likely, it is the xyz party or leader conspiring against those poor, unsuspecting souls who are simply working hard and are now being shat upon. 

Edited by impartialobserver
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Lets make this clear.... I do not possess your passion on this topic. I know, someone says covid, and you are instantly fired up, foaming at the mouth, and ready for a fight. I shrug my shoulders and move on. 

I have an immediate and allergic response to hyperbole no matter who says it? Understood? Internet forum posters (which you seem to fit this pattern) always are claiming that the end is near... What this end is.. they can never say. Nothing just happens.. nahh.. They have to use words like revolution, slam, vicious, earth-shaking, revelation, conspiracy. The traffic light at xyz street failed... it can't be that simple. It is an omen of things to come.. or more likely, it is the xyz party or leader conspiring against those poor, unsuspecting souls who are simply working hard and are now being shat upon. 

You mean like this sort of crap?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/09/climate-change-scientists-report-disastrous-502799

Just now, impartialobserver said:

Your apathy is based on what, pray tell?

Your belief that forcing tens of millions of healthy young men & women to take a scarcely-trialed pseudovax, long after it had been proven unworthy in Israeli ICUs, was just "meh"?

Your belief that it was no big deal that when the PMOC went on TV and called the unvaccinated "very often racists and misogynists", and asked Canadians "whether or not we should tolerate them", it was no big deal?

Your belief that getting social media giants to ban people from talking about the BSL4 lab theory was no big deal?

Your belief that it's no big deal that Fauci funded GOF research in the Wuhan lab, and then told everyone that "it came from a bat through an intermediary species, such as a pangolin"? Do you not see that as a massive conflict of interest? He also commissioned a study into the origins of covid (guess what conclusion it reached..., c'mon, guess, for real) and cited it on national TV without mentioning his own role in it - he pretended that it was just an entirely legitimate study by unbaised scientists of the highest order and omitted the part about it being HIS study. 

Dude, look up "Trusted News Initiative" for yourself and see what you can find. You'll see that BBC, CBC, WashPo, AP, Reuters, Google, Fb, Twitter all entered into an unholy alliance to protect rubes like you and me from "DISINFORMATIOOOOON". 

Not long after that the NYPost was kicked off of social media for telling the truth about the Hunter laptop. Then talking about the BSL4 lab leak theory was getting people banned from social media. Conservatives were being called crazy for talking about "shadow bans", and we now know that they actually were shadow-banned. And the whole world was bombarded with the exact same covid disinformation from Fauci for two years, then we found out that he funded GOF research before the his very first appearance on your TV screen to talk about covid.

If you don't care about this, what do you care about?

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

exactly.. the instant that I pick up on a conspiracy theorist or worse.. doomsday theorist.. I can't respect what they say. 

Agreed. Yet...WCM has a number of very relevant concerns and questions. Ignoring them...or "moving on" simply says, 'I will do as I'm told, even if I know its wrong.'

That's something I'm not able to do.

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Your apathy is based on what, pray tell?

Your belief that forcing tens of millions of healthy young men & women to take a scarcely-trialed pseudovax, long after it had been proven unworthy in Israeli ICUs, was just "meh"?

Your belief that it was no big deal that when the PMOC went on TV and called the unvaccinated "very often racists and misogynists", and asked Canadians "whether or not we should tolerate them", it was no big deal?

Your belief that getting social media giants to ban people from talking about the BSL4 lab theory was no big deal?

Your belief that it's no big deal that Fauci funded GOF research in the Wuhan lab, and then told everyone that "it came from a bat through an intermediary species, such as a pangolin"? Do you not see that as a massive conflict of interest? He also commissioned a study into the origins of covid (guess what conclusion it reached..., c'mon, guess, for real) and cited it on national TV without mentioning his own role in it - he pretended that it was just an entirely legitimate study by unbaised scientists of the highest order and omitted the part about it being HIS study. 

Dude, look up "Trusted News Initiative" for yourself and see what you can find. You'll see that BBC, CBC, WashPo, AP, Reuters, Google, Fb, Twitter all entered into an unholy alliance to protect rubes like you and me from "DISINFORMATIOOOOON". 

Not long after that the NYPost was kicked off of social media for telling the truth about the Hunter laptop. Then talking about the BSL4 lab leak theory was getting people banned from social media. Conservatives were being called crazy for talking about "shadow bans", and we now know that they actually were shadow-banned. And the whole world was bombarded with the exact same covid disinformation from Fauci for two years, then we found out that he funded GOF research before the his very first appearance on your TV screen to talk about covid.

If you don't care about this, what do you care about?

I will make it simple... It is about priorities. My number one priority is the IMMEDIATE well-being of my wife and kids. So that we do not go astray... repeat that word, "IMMEDIATE". Not warm and fuzzy narratives, not something happening elsewhere. Getting worked up about Fauci is extraneous noise to my existence. Yes, wife and I were vaccinated and our two kids were not. Has anything bad happened? No. Has anyone in our limited social circle suffered ill effects from this? No.

As for social media.. I only use it for news on immediate family, local restaurants/breweries, and rock bands. I keep my wall pretty wall apolitical. Should you do the same? I do not care in the least if you do or not. 

Had Covid in May 2020 and while it did suck.. what was far worse was what come next.. Shingles. By your logic.. one made the other happen. I do not believe this to be. Note... vaccine did not happen until May 2021. Shingles.. oh my that was rough.. would rather have covid for a year than endure that ordeal again. 

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Agreed. Yet...WCM has a number of very relevant concerns and questions. Ignoring them...or "moving on" simply says, 'I will do as I'm told, even if I know its wrong.'

That's something I'm not able to do.

Oh... so because I do not adhere to the words of a stranger on an internet forum, I am "doing as I am told"

Wow, that is some rich stuff. So by that logic.. If I make a recommendation and you scoff at it.. you are doing as you're told. 

Just now, impartialobserver said:

Oh... so because I do not adhere to the words of a stranger on an internet forum, I am "doing as I am told"

Wow, that is some rich stuff. So by that logic.. If I make a recommendation and you scoff at it.. you are doing as you're told. 

I didn't say that...He has some valid concerns. Writing them off as irrelevant and "moving on" allows these concerns to go unchecked. That would be a bad result...no?