Would Leftists Support Biden If He Called Off The 2024 Election?

Would leftists support Biden of he called off the 2024 election?   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, so next time, try to see if I keep my word.

When I start something, try me with just words, no pictures in paint and ask me rational questions line them up as opinions and I will respond to you the way I responded to Americana AntiFa and we will debate rationally. 

You see, the far left is getting smart, they are sending students or lawyers here, that know how to keep their emotion in check.

So, how come you can't do the same? Debate friend with logic, accuracy, data, not pictures and emotional slogans which any student in first year sociology at Berkeley can dismantle you. This is exactly what they want, people like you, so they can portray ALL CONSERVATIVES as bad. 

Common sense always wins in the end. Building power on lies is doomed to be destructive and will fail. The proof is already evident.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It is fascinating how worked up folks get on these forums. very limited number of participants.. presumably none of which have any authority. Therefore all of their bluster is for nothing. 

True...

14 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

So wait, we are not allowed to? 

Who are you, friend? 

I work with technology daily, live inside my house, and use this forum on my third screen as a distraction and for a hobby. 

Are you going to stop me in my free choice? Are you impartial or the moral wolf here? 

I challenge you to say where you (or anyone) should do anything. I will not hold my breath. 

50 minutes ago, Hodad said:

You are a pathological liar. 

How about you produce links to ANYONE in the administration, let alone "everyone" voicing support for "thousands of assaults against police officers with fireworks, molotov cocktails, bricks, rocks, looting, arson, attacking federal buildings, overrunning a police station, and even killing people"?

What a waste of time you are.

ScreenShot2023-03-24at3_34_57PM.thumb.png.bb36c52ea0346c5017404beaff713c9b.png

There ya go, pathological liar.

I know you're too stupid to do the math, so let me spell this out for you: In a time when there were only a few hundred people charged criminally from violence that saw billions of dollars in damages and over 2,000 police officers injured from the types of assaults that I mentioned, people had to do a lot to get thrown in jail. It didn't happen to elite-IQ leftists who yelled "WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD COPS! WHEN DO WE WANT THEM? NOW!". 

Therefor, we know that when Kamala was pleading for her fellow Americans to get rioters out of jail, she wasn't talking about small-timers. 

Merica's former first 'lady' and angriest ho, Michelle Obama, called for high school grads to "Stay angry, and focus their anger" during the peak of the riots. 

We both know that stupid leftists say that "march peacefully" is a dog whistle to people who are not already rioting... Can you imagine if he said "Stay angry and focus your anger" during the height of rioting?

Of course that b!tch was calling for violence. 

Go back to your room now Hodad. I'm telling your mom that you're grounded. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, but in order for common sense to win, you need to win the intellectual battle.

If you want to win the intellectual battle you have to be able to defend your talking points and challenge those of others who disagree with you

You don't have the spine to even try. 

I disagree with almost everything Rebound says, but at least he uses his words, most of which are more than 4 letters long, and his posts aren't 95% baseless insults and meaningless photos.

2 minutes ago, Hodad said:

So after clicking your naked links I can confirm that you've got nothing. Thanks for playing.

I don't go on Twitter. It's a cesspool only fit for you, Contrarian, and the rest of your ilk.

Are you saying that you doubt Kamala Harris really tweeted support for a bail fund for criminals?

And here's the link to first ho 'bama's screed: https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/michelle-obama-commencement-speech-transcript-2020

• Thanks 1

Just now, Contrarian said:

You just said here that it surprises you why people get worked up. 

So in a way you were suggesting people to tone it down. 

Why? Does it bother you because others don't behave the way you want them to behave? 

I like to debate politics intensely, is like a game. 

You are free to do whatever you want.. is that clear? 

If you wanted to run outside naked and yell profanities in Hungarian.. have at it. 

Just making an observation, after years of doing this online forum game and in the past, getting quite worked up.. i had to stop and think. Is my impassioned diatribe going to actually affect any real change? Answer. No

Are you using my tactics?

Nope. I used words which were on topic and meaningful. You should try it some time.

Bringing Rebound in discussion the way I bring some of your friends in discussion?

Rebound and I aren't 'friends', but at least he's usually civil. I also didn't tag him. I just used him as an example of a leftist who can speak like a conservative. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

ScreenShot2023-03-24at3_34_57PM.thumb.png.bb36c52ea0346c5017404beaff713c9b.png

There ya go, pathological liar.

I know you're too stupid to do the math, so let me spell this out for you: In a time when there were only a few hundred people charged criminally from violence that saw billions of dollars in damages and over 2,000 police officers injured from the types of assaults that I mentioned, people had to do a lot to get thrown in jail. It didn't happen to elite-IQ leftists who yelled "WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD COPS! WHEN DO WE WANT THEM? NOW!". 

Therefor, we know that when Kamala was pleading for her fellow Americans to get rioters out of jail, she wasn't talking about small-timers. 

Merica's former first 'lady' and angriest ho, Michelle Obama, called for high school grads to "Stay angry, and focus their anger" during the peak of the riots. 

We both know that stupid leftists say that "march peacefully" is a dog whistle to people who are not already rioting... Can you imagine if he said "Stay angry and focus your anger" during the height of rioting?

Of course that b!tch was calling for violence. 

Go back to your room now Hodad. I'm telling your mom that you're grounded. 

Great, let the record show that you could not produce even a single example of a person in the administration supporting violence, despite claiming that *everyone* did, up to and including the president.

I set you a VERY low bar and you couldn't even clear that. Why? Because lying snakes lack legs are are, consequently, notoriously poor jumpers. 

At least you're predictable. 

• Like 1

1. Good man

2. Don't know Hungarian, and that would be illegal? 

3. 100 % not here to make a change, that is for activists and politicians. Is more like a distraction, a hobby, others have hobbies and spend thousands of dollars, I dismantle trolls, is a passion of mine. When I decide to do something else, then will make a decision. 

2. Hungarian is just an example. The point is that doing so would not affect any change either. At the last office, we had a bum that would pace up and down the parking lot. Upon anyone coming out of the office or the surrounding stores.. he would start yelling about how government workers are all scumbags and such. I equate a lot of internet forum participants to this guy. 

32 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It is fascinating how worked up folks get on these forums. very limited number of participants.. presumably none of which have any authority. Therefore all of their bluster is for nothing. 

TBH, this is the only place where you can really pin people down on most of their bogus alt-left talking points.

No one regurgitates the leftist drivel that you see here in the real world, it's just on CNN and CTV, but even if they did, telling the truth is usually bad for business.

Like with covid for example. Most people just assume that we're vaccinated, and we don't say otherwise unless we know who were talking to.  I just nod my head and change the topic. 

I've been in a room with people before who wouldn't even let their own kids visit them because they were unvaxed. That even happened while I was supposed to be under quarantine for crossing the US border and not getting tested on my way back. Do you think I can ever volunteer any covid info in the real world? Nah.

This is the only place where I can talk about some things that need to be said, the only place where I can openly talk about how stupid vax-Nazis are/were, etc. 

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't go on Twitter. It's a cesspool only fit for you, Contrarian, and the rest of your ilk.

Are you saying that you doubt Kamala Harris really tweeted support for a bail fund for criminals?

And here's the link to first ho 'bama's screed: https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/michelle-obama-commencement-speech-transcript-2020

No, those events simply do not support your claims. Not even remotely.  You'll pretend that they do, in the same way that you pretend to have a special TV that shows you future events, but nobody is buying it outside of your conspiracy fever swamp.

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yah, ok, whatever you say, better get used to my style. I will play the role of the bum but towards trolls, to annoy them at least. ? They annoyed enough the FBI, medical staff, and decency by polluting the online platforms.

Feel free to do whatever. However, this is why I mostly do not engage with trolls. I occasionally slip up or do not sniff them out soon enough. 

13 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Another tactic that you use, this is an easy one, once you are shown as who you are, again, most reasonable people have you on ignore, I am playing a game with you. 

when you are shown of whom you are. MAGA Fake Conservative man from Canada, you try to bring the conversation as to the perception that you are the moderate one and the logical one. 

People know who you are, I am at your lower level now. When you want to man up, debate with logic and not with manipulation, then we play in the big leagues. 

Blah, blah, blah.

I'm pretty sure that you don't know the ignore list works. 

I'll put you back on there soon enough, but for now I'm enjoying browbeating you. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Like with covid for example. Most people just assume that we're vaccinated, and we don't say otherwise unless we know who were talking to.  I just nod my head and change the topic011836

I've been in a room with people before who wouldn't even let their own kids visit them because they were unvaxed. That even happened while I was supposed to be under quarantine for crossing the US border and not getting tested on my way back. Do you think I can ever volunteer any covid info in the real world? Nah.

Jeebus. You're a scumbag in real life too? Most people are worse online, but that kind of dangerous, deceptive behavior is truly deplorable. You can't even be bothered to respect people's wishes about their health and free association? 

It's fine to have differences of opinion, but regardless of what one believes, one can behave honorably. Shame on you. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

TBH, this is the only place where you can really pin people down on most of their bogus alt-left talking points.

No one regurgitates the leftist drivel that you see here in the real world, it's just on CNN and CTV, but even if they did, telling the truth is usually bad for business.

Like with covid for example. Most people just assume that we're vaccinated, and we don't say otherwise unless we know who were talking to.  I just nod my head and change the topic. 

This is the only place where I can talk about some things that need to be said, the only place where I can openly talk about how stupid vax-Nazis are/were, etc. 

I guess its good that you have an outlet. My experience is that internet forum posters are far too biased/hyperbolic to be of any value to me when it comes to making a decision. Also, my experience is that life is never nearly as grand as what internet forum posters and the media make it out to be. 

4 minutes ago, Hodad said:

No, those events simply do not support your claims. Not even remotely.  You'll pretend that they do, in the same way that you pretend to have a special TV that shows you future events, but nobody is buying it outside of your conspiracy fever swamp.

1) So, when Kamala was bailing out rioters, and gleefully predicting that the riots would last 'til after Christmas, you don't think that she was supporting riots?

2) When Michelle told impressionable HS grads to "stay angry and focus your anger", you don't think that was a not-so-subtle dog whistle to wannabe rioters? 

3) When Barack stood in front of 5 dead cops at their funeral, and inferred that their deaths were partly due to "centuries of racism and slavery", that wasn't supportive of violence? 

And after all that, I bet you think that when Trump said "march peacefully", you think that meant "TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY THROUGH VIOLENT MEANS!!!!"

?

Never change, Hodad. You're too funny. 

33 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I guess its good that you have an outlet.

Comme ci, comme ca.

It's kinda good to have an outlet, but at the same time it's frustrating to be exposed to such a low level of opinions. 

Look at Contrarian for example, trying to make the case that conservatives are engaged in culture wars to the detriment of us all.

He has no answer for why the POTUS, PMOC, VP and the last Dem presidential candidate are so free with baseless accusations of terrorism, racism, misogyny, etc against anyone who disagrees with them. It's nothing short of fear and hate mongering on a grand scale. How can their daily invective not be considered the greatest sins of this "culture war"? 

He has no answer, but he'll go on all day pretending that his wiggly replies are the real deal.  

My experience is that internet forum posters are far too biased/hyperbolic to be of any value to me when it comes to making a decision.

Dear God, no.

I'll admit to getting information off of FB or in this forum that I'd never see on the news, but I always let things simmer for a week or so before I talk about them as if they're real.

Eg, BSL4 info came out much faster on social media than it did on the MSM and even Fox News, even with the bans in place. There were rumours that Fauci funded GOF research for a long time on FB, it seemed like too much to believe. Until he talked to Rand Paul about it I was highly skeptical.

Looking back, we now know that Fauci knew on Day 1 of his covid speeches that he had funded GOF research on that virus, so his assertion that it came from the wild was a massive conflict of interest. 

Has CNN or CTV ever even mentioned that? How is that not one of the most important revelations of the 21st century? 

That's not to say that it's 1,000% BSL4, but we never should have been forbidden from taking about it. Ditto for HCQ. Maybe it never would have worked, but it was worth a shot, and we never should have heard lies like "It causes blindness and kills people." By comparison to HCQ the new vaccines are absolutely lethal. 

Anyone who gets all their info from CNN/CTV/CBC is just living ioff of the mushroom treatment. 

Also, my experience is that life is never nearly as grand as what internet forum posters and the media make it out to be. 

The MSM is crap, dude. Nothing but crap.

They'll play down Trudeaus scandals for 2 years, let Trudeau lie about them at the end and not say" boo", they ignore them for the last 6 months before the election, and then after the election CBC has the gall to say: "They need to get rid of the PC leader, he couldn't even beat Trudeau after all of his scandals." ?

Don't let the importance of this moment go unnoticed: 

Joe22Adolf22Biden.thumb.png.790ccfbb73551e70c4e6dbd953536300.png

We're not in Kansas anymore.

That is a terrible man with a lot of hatred in his heart, a few miserable years left to live, and he is a big fan of war. 

Edited by WestCanMan
added an e
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Jeebus. You're a scumbag in real life too? Most people are worse online, but that kind of dangerous, deceptive behavior is truly deplorable. You can't even be bothered to respect people's wishes about their health and free association? 

I can't engage loud-mouthed vaxtards in public when I'm work, and I have as much right to be in any room, anywhere, as anyone, as far as vax status is concerned. 

If the vaxtards think that their serum works, why should they even care? 

It's fine to have differences of opinion, but regardless of what one believes, one can behave honorably. Shame on you. 

Are you accusing vaxtards of behaving honourably? Shame on you. 

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

The internet keeps giving, he has an outlet ???

Remember kids, don't listen to Fauci or manipulators above or on Twitter.

Please contact your family doctor, reach out to that trust and you will be ok and make a reasonable choice when it comes to Covid-19. 

WHOOOOOAAAA, HOLD THE PHONE!

Did you just say "Don't listen to Fauci"?

Where do you think your Dr got the impression that "the vax is safe and it prevents infection?

Where do you think your Dr got the impression that "people who are vaxed don't need to worry"? 

Where did the concept of "pandemic of the unvaccinated" come from? 

That all came from Fauci, and to a lesser extent from Rochelle Wolenski.

Dude, your Dr is a puppet, and your Dr can't be held responsible for promoting the vaccine, but he will be banned from practicing medicine just for saying "take vitamins C & D and some Zinc". Those will definitely help, and they have no side effects aside from increased health.

After all your Dr and Fauci told you, just know that almost 90% of covid deaths in Canada last summer were multi-vaxed. That's right from Health Canada's own website. And forever live in shame for promoting the forced vaccinations of healthy young adults.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

1. There are a LOT of people who find the bail bond system, and the unsavory industry it spawned prime examples of the inequity baked into our justice system, and many who support a community funded alternative. It's not any sort of support for violence. It's support for fairness. Oh, and protestors are not necessarily violent. Duh.

2. No, dummy, she's not rallying a graduating class into an army, she's extolling them to stay active and engaged and, yes, angry about the injustice in the world. That's the way change is made. There's a whole speech to provide context. You might try that instead of the excerpted line FOX news told you to "stay angry" about.

3a. Learn the meaning of the word "inferred."

3b. Your interpretation of, again, a full speech worth of context, is insanely far off. There is no way a sane person can construe that speech at pro violence. That's plain flat-earth loony. Get a life.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

The human brain is like a machine, some machines spit out better information than others. 

The human brain is like a sponge, some sponges soak up more BS from others. At least you're #1 at something, hey?  

Probably the dumbest poster on internet forums. 

I dunno, you and Hodad are probably tied. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hodad said:

1. There are a LOT of people who find the bail bond system, and the unsavory industry it spawned prime examples of the inequity baked into our justice system, and many who support a community funded alternative. It's not any sort of support for violence. It's support for fairness. Oh, and protestors are not necessarily violent. Duh.

Dude, she was advocating for bailing people out specifically for their part in the protests. More specifically, the rioting. Get your head out of your ass.

2. No, dummy, she's not rallying a graduating class into an army, she's extolling them to stay active and engaged and, yes, angry about the injustice in the world. That's the way change is made. There's a whole speech to provide context. You might try that instead of the excerpted line FOX news told you to "stay angry" about.

You start off by calling me dummy, then you say that ?

3a. Learn the meaning of the word "inferred."

• intransitive verb To indicate indirectly; imply.

What did you think it meant?

Obama didn't say "These murders were because of...." directly, he implied it. He tried to be sneaky about it. 

Now that you know what the word means, go read that sentence again, stupid. 

3b. Your interpretation of, again, a full speech worth of context, is insanely far off. There is no way a sane person can construe that speech at pro violence. That's plain flat-earth loony. Get a life

Like I said before, the same people who think "march peacefully" means "TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY IN AN ORGY OF VIOLENCE!" also think that "stay angry, and focus your anger" means "stay peaceful and calm". 

No shocker here: that same group of ?s think that 8 yr olds have the wisdom and maturity to choose gender reassignment (and the sterility that comes with it it), but 18 yr old college students completely lack wisdom, and therefor cannot be held accountable for student debt.

16 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

The best part is when the manipulator is feeling nobody is here to support him, maybe 1-3 other trolls, and he starts reacting to my messages with laughter.

He thinks this way he gains the upper hand but he knows he lost the battle. A lost Canadian MAGA puppy manipulator. ?

AGAIN, see your doctor, family doctor.  ?

1) Awkwardly, you just quoted yourself

2) Against all odds, you managed to out-idjit yourself.