Would Leftists Support Biden If He Called Off The 2024 Election?

Would leftists support Biden of he called off the 2024 election?   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

This man is probably dumbest poster that I ever came across on Internet Boards. Has no idea about regular hooliganism and the difference in symbolism from January 6th. 

This is why the far left gets away with painting conservatives a bad name. 

But he is a fake. On the Canadian forum, the establishment conservative there "kicked him out", he even gave into emotion to ignore someone, so now he is here doing the same.

You don't speak for conservatives or republicans, troll. 

A lost MAGA puppy in Canada somewhere and he is a conservative. That is all it takes? ?

My, my the internet keeps giving.

Remember, Uncle Sugar to play MAGA man is not forever, even in Canada. Stupidity and welfare always meet their match.

I find this...Tweenkie a hell. 

WCM is one of the best posters on this site. He presents sound logic and reasoning.

Your emotional response is to make dumb-ass assertions and to try to belittle him.

As I have found...Libbies are always the first to sling mud. But time always shows conservatives to be quite correct.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bcsapper said:

There's a reason you think the answer is yes.  It's because your side tried already.  And failed.

But not everyone is as incapable of accepting reality as the Republicans are.

I would bet you can't find one Democrat who says yes.  It must be very embarrassing for you.

Excuse me but...when did the Republicans try to call off an election?

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Of course you do, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ilk of the same quality defend each other. Fake Conservatives in this case. 

Now, why would I care what a man that likes FSB communist postings around the website cares? 

???

Is not my fault, you trolls polluted this environment for so long, now someone comes around twists your nests, it hurts, little man, it hurts. 

Lol...I would really love to have you say this accusatory horseshit to my face. But cowards and Tweenkies like to hide behind any skirt they can find...

Don't you.

37 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Sorry? If I meet ilk like you, I would gladly come in your face, tell you the same things after which also show you this what you liked.

This is YOU, A NATIONALIST liking RUSSIAN COMMUNIST material on the forum, weakling: 

WN0.png

• Then as soon as you give into physical violence because as any weak person, you would, would call the police and see you in court. Is that simple. Law and Order. 

Lol...you're such a silly, whiney little biatch. 

All talk...

'I'll call the police'

Lol...

8 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Of course, law and order. 

Then, if you don't learn your lesson behind bars, will make sure will run advertising campaigns in your community for any business that wants to hire a thug that resorted to violence instead of his brain. 

There are ways. Or you can shape up, leave the thuggery behind and contribute. 

Thuggery...

You lame-ass Libbies really are something special. You fling mud at people and expect civil discourse.

In an earlier time, when I was hardly an adult, I had the misfortune to join a band that had this weird guitar player who used to wave the Satanic Bible around and extole its virtues. I found him as silly as I find you...most of the time. But...I was curious, so I read his "bible"...written by Anton Szandor Levey...a Hungarian carnie...it was quite nonsensical...except 1 point I had to admit I had an affinity towards...

Should one smite you, smite the person back...

Then collect due "interest".

Lesson? Don't fling mud, unless you expect it might just get choked back down your throat.

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

This man is probably dumbest poster that I ever came across on Internet Boards. Has no idea about regular hooliganism and the difference in symbolism from January 6th. 

"Regular hooliganism" included thousands of assaults against police officers with fireworks, molotov cocktails, bricks, rocks, etc, plus looting, arson, attacking federal buildings, overrunning a police station, and even killing people (a security guard and a 16-yr-old black kid for starters).

It went on for months and Dems from the Prez on down fully supported every last bit of that violence, even going so far as to bail out the paltry number of violent rioters who were put in jail. 

The Jan 6th riots lasted about 3 hrs, and in that short span of time Trump sent tweets and videos asking for his supporters to be peaceful.

You're an extremely stupid guy, Contrarian, probably even more of a liar, so when you say I'm dumb it's actually proof of the opposite. Thank you kindly. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Is not my fault, you trolls polluted this environment for so long, now someone comes around twists your nests, it hurts, little man, it hurts. 

You just have no shame, dude. 

You were called out for your stupidity ten times in your "culture war" thread and you had no answer so you just kept weaselling away, now you're getting dummied in this thread and you don't even notice. 

It's unfathomable. Even an internet bot would be embarrassed to be in your shoes. 

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

"Regular hooliganism" included thousands of assaults against police officers with fireworks, molotov cocktails, bricks, rocks, looting, arson, attacking federal buildings, overrunning a police station, and even killing people.

It went on for months and Dems from the Prez on down fully supported every last bit of that violence, even going so far as to bail out the paltry number of violent rioters who were put in jail. 

You are a pathological liar. 

How about you produce links to ANYONE in the administration, let alone "everyone" voicing support for "thousands of assaults against police officers with fireworks, molotov cocktails, bricks, rocks, looting, arson, attacking federal buildings, overrunning a police station, and even killing people"?

What a waste of time you are.

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I wonder when you type such messages, you actually think that you make some sort of difference and leave something behind. 

What are you talking about? You are a MAGA man, not a Canadian conservative. Is not me making dirt, is your own WORDS and ACTIONS, liking communist FSB material on the forum. 

People read you, shake their head and ask themselves how do such people are allowed to type such nonsense.

But whatever makes you "FEEL" good. In your mind, you are a "winner," just like Trump. ?

You do not intimidate me brother, I can do this daily with you. Daily.

I'm not your brother. At best you're the same species as I am.

What I'm leaving behind...is a good dose of common sense, a chronicle of Libbie failings, and a pinch of "toxic masculinity". And if you review my claims, you will find that over some period of time, they have come to pass, at the expense of the Libbie claims. And why is that?

Because you're all dedicated to this destructive ideology that tells you that it's OK to impose suffering on all of humanity...

If it serves the purpose of power...at any cost. Your problem is...just as you grab for the gold...it all falls apart and slips right threw you sweaty palms.

And it costs all of us!

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

Me and you had our wars and we will still have because you follow MSNBC orthodoxy is my estimation. 

but these people, is something wrong with them. They have nothing to do with being conservative or The Republican Party. 

Look at them as escapees from a mental asylum and you can have some fun with it is my opinion.

My hope is one day, they will shape up and learn how to debate with data. The internet is there to work with. 

Yes, although I think you meant CNN. FWIW, I actually don't have any network news or live TV. I just read and catch the occasional newsworthy clip. When it comes to politics:

1. There are the ignorant and apathetic.
  2. There are people with opinions and positions.
  3. There are conventional partisans.
  4. And then there are deluded people who live in an entirely invented reality. 

Frankly, I'd take the 1s over 4s all day every day. They are equally ill informed, but the 4s are crazy enough to take action.

15 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

You got checkmated alongside that other troll that again started talking about violence.

Again, you still do not grasp the symbolism which is not relevant to the time span of the riot, it has to do with location and intent.

You see, @Nationalist started talking about violence, you started talking about sex in the other thread. Losers type of debating points, can not hold their ground and go back to animal primal behaviour: violence and sex. ?

• Shape up. I called you fake conservatives because you allow far left like Antifa to paint a bad image due to your irrationality and laziness to debate with logic and data. I stand by those words, any day. 

I have a feeling you know where you can shove your location and intent...don't you.

I had a boss once. 

He said to me: if you stop for every mosquito to hear its buzz, you will never achieve. 

You really lost it today, rambling, and rambling, you have a good journey today taveller, maybe tomorrow you wake up to reality. 

Hilarious...

Ya sure...you too.

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I'm not your brother. At best you're the same species as I am.

What I'm leaving behind...is a good dose of common sense, a chronicle of Libbie failings, and a pinch of "toxic masculinity". And if you review my claims, you will find that over some period of time, they have come to pass, at the expense of the Libbie claims. And why is that?

Because you're all dedicated to this destructive ideology that tells you that it's OK to impose suffering on all of humanity...

If it serves the purpose of power...at any cost. Your problem is...just as you grab for the gold...it all falls apart and slips right threw you sweaty palms.

And it costs all of us!

All your predictions about the midterms FAILED except it did occur on the date you kept PARROTING like an ldiot.

14 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I had a boss once. 

He said to me: if you stop for every mosquito to hear its buzz, you will never achieve. 

You really lost it today, rambling, and rambling, you have a good journey today taveller, maybe tomorrow you wake up to reality. 

He shoulda said: "Keep your mouth shut and make people guess how stupid you are."

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Hodad said:

You are a pathological liar. 

How about you produce links to ANYONE in the administration, let alone "everyone" voicing support for "thousands of assaults against police officers with fireworks, molotov cocktails, bricks, rocks, looting, arson, attacking federal buildings, overrunning a police station, and even killing people"?

What a waste of time you are.

https://news.yahoo.com/dem-groups-fundraised-blm-bail-003412572.html

Oh and...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-minneapolis-police-biden-bail-idUSKBN2360SZ

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, so next time, try to see if I keep my word.

When I start something, try me with just words,

You're the one who only used pictures, stupid.

I attacked the very premise of your "culture wars" thread with words that you had no answer to. You dodged all day and then showed a picture of a chess board lol. 

You just have no shame, just like AOC. 

You guys could say "fwee pwus fwee eqwoes a twilyun" on live TV and then start trying to pontificate again the next day as if no one knew how stupid you were. 

• Haha 1