Would Leftists Support Biden If He Called Off The 2024 Election?

Would leftists support Biden of he called off the 2024 election?   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Rebound said:

There are plenty of violent leftists who have been prosecuted or should be. 

Most protesters on January 6 were not violent and they did not enter the Capitol.  

But it *seems* that there isn’t a large group of liberals who are defending the illegal acts of BLM and other protesters.  OTOH, there does seem to be a large group of conservatives who are defending what was blatantly violent and illegal behavior on January 6.  They should not do that.  

The violent behaviour on Jan 6th shouldn't be tolerated at all, full stop. Anyone who pushed a guardrail that police were holding, or broke a window, or kicked in a door should go to jail. Anyone who assaulted a cop should go to jail for years. People who encouraged that kind of violence also need to go to jail (Epps absolutely needs to be in jail, 100%).

The problem is that leftists inflicted all of those things (and much, much worse) on their fellow Americans for years and the Dems gleefully cheered it on. It's incredibly hypocritical that they suddenly see those things as crimes just because it happened to them. 

Antifa/BLMers could beat a guy senseless, throw him out on the street, loot their store and then burn it to the ground and Obama, Schumer, Schiff, AOC, Pelosi, Kamala, M Obama et al LOVED it. They coudn't get enough of it and they never wanted it to end.  Suddenly when there were only 200 armed cops between Pelosi and some unarmed hooligans it was "Pearl Harbour". "9/11". It gave people PTSD. 

The Dems all called the (McCloskeys?) criminals for brandishing guns to protect themselves from a mob that had just broken a gate to get into their grilles, then they cheered when Ashley Babbit was killed for the same thing..

Edited by WestCanMan

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

The violent behaviour on Jan 6th shouldn't be tolerated at all, full stop. Anyone who pushed a guardrail that police were holding, or broke a window, or kicked in a door should go to jail. Anyone who assaulted a cop should go to jail for years. People who encouraged that kind of violence also need to go to jail (Epps absolutely needs to be in jail, 100%).

The problem is that leftists inflicted all of those things (and much, much worse) on their fellow Americans for years and the Dems gleefully cheered it on. It's incredibly hypocritical that they suddenly see those things as crimes just because it happens to them. 

Antifa/BLMers could beat a guy senseless, throw him out on the street, loot their store and then burn it to the ground and Obama, Schumer, Schiff, AOC, Pelosi, Kamala, M Obama et al LOVED it. They coudn't get enough of it and they never wanted it to end.  Suddenly when there were only 200 armed cops between Pelosi and some unarmed hooligans it was "Pearl Harbour". "9/11". It gave people PTSD. 

The Dems all called the (McCloskeys?) criminals for brandishing guns to protect themselves from a mob that had just broken a gate to get into their grilles, then they cheered when Ashley Babbit was killed for the same thing..

You don’t make any sense. I don’t think any mob was trying to get to Ashley Babbit’s grill.  

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You don’t make any sense. I don’t think any mob was trying to get to Ashley Babbit’s grill.  

Babbit was killed for doing the same thing as the people who broke down the gate to where the McCloskeys lived. 

BLM broke through a gate and got threatened with a gun. Dems said: "OMG, NOOOOOOOOOO! THAT'S A CRIME! LOCK THE McCLOSKEYS UP!"

Babbit was coming through a window and got killed. Dems said: "SWEEEET! THROW TAT BIOTCH IN A DUMPSTER AND FUGGEDABOUDIT!"

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Babbit was killed for doing the same thing as the people who broke down the gate to where the McCloskeys lived. 

BLM broke through a gate and got threatened with a gun. Dems said: "OMG, NOOOOOOOOOO! THAT'S A CRIME! LOCK THE McCLOSKEYS UP!"

Babbit was coming through a window and got killed. Dems said: "SWEEEET! THROW TAT BIOTCH IN A DUMPSTER AND FUGGEDABOUDIT!"

Babbit was a victim. A victim of the lies she had been fed.

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Have you STILL NOT figured out that Fox is LYING to YOU?

The FACT is, pointing gun at someone who is NOT threatening you (no, walking down your street is NOT a threat) is a CRIME.

As is breaking down the door to the House Chamber and entering it. You just said that was a crime worthy of punishment. 

She was a the LEADER of a VIOLENT MOB planning to "hang Mike Pence." ?

17 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Is the symbolism, is a difference between trying to enter a courthouse in Portland and actually climbing to reach Senators and having ideas to stop a process of validating an election. 

The world does not stop, America does not stop, in my opinion, just because someone is angry. It is tragic what happened, it is true. 

• Don't worry about those protesters, they are filmed and caught eventually, even during far left riots. The right wing radio hosts tell you they get away with it for money. 

Here's a leftist opinion, https://apnews.com/article/records-rebut-claims-jan-6-rioters-55adf4d46aff57b91af2fdd3345dace8

Nearly 300 charges from the BLM riots. "OOOoooh, that's so many."

An Associated Press review of court documents in more than 300 federal cases stemming from the protests sparked by George Floyd’s death last year shows that dozens of people charged have been convicted of serious crimes and sent to prison.

Dozens... OMG that's so many...

Only a handful of the nearly 600 people who’ve been charged in the insurrection have received their punishments so far, and just three people have been sentenced to time behind bars.

600 arrests from 3 hrs and $10,000 in damage

300 arrests from 4 months and $2,000,000,000

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Babbit was killed for doing something that thousands of BLMers did for months on end. None of them got shot for it.

Seems you MISSED the story about Kyle Rittenhouse shooting two protestors who tried to disarm him.

Key events in Wisconsin surrounding Rittenhouse shootings

Of course I am sure there are many more.

30 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Again, symbolism has nothing to do with the numbers of arrests, or even financial damage.

At football games in Europe, they arrest weekly hooligans breaking things. 

This is about the act of climbing and reaching towards Senators + the idea to stop a process. Once you go against the system that direct, you will pay the price. Is just how it is. 

People overran police stations, shot fireworks at police, assaulted police, tried to burn down federal buildings, tore down monuments, assaulted civilians, burned down buildings, looted, etc. Over and over for months.

"Dozens of charges". 

Do you know what "dozens" means? 

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Babbit was killed for doing something that thousands of BLMers did for months on end. None of them got shot for it.

That's just not true. Nine people killed during Black Lives Matter protests.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/31/americans-killed-protests-political-unrest-acled

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Alright brother, is all a conspiracy from the left with the DA, Judges, FBI, DHS against the MAGA patriots? ???

It was like a Kabal there, they met, even Comey came and gave his blessing??

and let's not forget the father, did Soros called in via Zoom?

• I think a better activity is to join Truth Social and tell Trump is not good what he is doing for the Republican Party. Poor McConnell, he probably is taking heavy medications now to calm down. 

Say whatever you want dude, but the facts are indisputable: thousands of people committed extremely serious crimes for the Dems and they either weren't even charged or they were charged and then had their charges dropped, and then a few hundred people committed far less serious offences on Jan 6th and ended up serving months to years in jail without so much as a trial.

That's not what a healthy democracy looks like. The US DOJ is a complete farce and there's no denying it. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

That's just not true. Nine people killed during Black Lives Matter protests.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/31/americans-killed-protests-political-unrest-acled

None of them were shot by police. Not even if you include the 3 years of BLM rioting under Obama. (There was one example of a security guard who was either a former or an off-duty police officer that returned gunfire against a BLM rioter, iirc both of them died.)

The police just let BLM/Antifa protesters attack whomever they wanted, loot whatever they wanted, burn whatever they wanted, overrun whatever they wanted, and very few convictions resulted from all of that violence and carnage (which was enthusiastically supported by Dems and the MSM). 

The number of convictions is in the dozens.

There were more jan 6th protesters than that held in jail for months without bail and without a trial

Omar Khadr got $10.5M for spending his years in prison without a trial, and he was a known terrorist - with bomb-making videos on YouTube - who actually killed people. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Omar Khadr got $10.5M for spending his years in prison without a trial, and he was a known terrorist - with bomb-making videos on YouTube - who actually killed people. 

Khadr was a minor and illegally groomed to become a soldier.

He was compensated because Canadian officials cocked things up.

They did that because right wingers hate lefties. It's almost funny actually.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Khadr was a minor and illegally groomed to become a soldier.

He was compensated because Canadian officials cocked things up.

They did that because right wingers hate lefties. It's almost funny actually.

Why oh why did I click: "Show this post"?

Jeebus, this thread is next-level projection. 

Some MAGA a-hole implying that the other side of the political spectrum doesn't value democracy is like a rapist implying that a normal dude doesn't support women's rights.

And no, "leftists" don't "believe in democracy as much as anyone else." The fact that they haven't tried to seize power against the will of the voters and are not currently engaged in a nationwide effort lay the groundwork for a sequel make it pretty apparent that they care about democracy a lot more than the right.

Stupid, stupid thread. The same fools said the same things about Obama, even though there was never even a whiff of any such intention. It was pure projection, because that's*exactly* what they'd like to do.

It's played out just as David Frum assessed: "If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy." 

They've lost the debate in the marketplace if ideas. They have no vision for the future. All that's left is fraud and force. 

2 minutes ago, Hodad said:

They've lost the debate in the marketplace if ideas. They have no vision for the future. All that's left is fraud and force.

What force? They've never had the courage of their convictions even as armed to the teeth as it's generally assumed they are compared to lefties.

They can't see the future because their gaze is forever fixed on the rearview mirror.

38 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

The President doesn't have the authority to call off the election. Oh, but I forgot, you halfwit righties think Donald could be reinstated.

The FBI isn't supposed to commit crimes either, are they...

The FBI and DOJ are also supposed to put criminals in jail, and they don't do that if the politics don't align with the criminal code.

Burning down buildings is supposed to be a crime, and walking through an open door is not. 

Get it? Up is down, down is up when leftists run the show.

So, as I was saying... if Biden mumbles something like:

Joe22Adolf22Biden.thumb.png.6a66c3cae30c1421a334c53c8a04323e.png

"In order to comfort, commm, commm... combat! the rising treat, breath, threat... THREAT of extreme maga terrororism, we need to postpone this nexnelsrent, next election until twenny twenny. 2024. 2028, my bad. 2028."

How likely would you be to support him? Do you think it might be necessary to postpone the next election? 

I personally can't imagine you breaking ranks. If you had a secret ballot I'm pretty sure that you'd say "Flush democracy down the toilet. The Democrats will never do anything wrong if they stay in power forever."

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The FBI and DOJ are also supposed to put criminals in jail, and they don't do that if the politics don't align with the criminal code.

Burning down buildings is supposed to be a crime, and walking through an open door is not. 

"In order to comfort, commm, commm... combat! the rising treat, breath, threat... THREAT of extreme maga terrororism, we need to postpone this nexnelsrent, next election until twenny twenny. 2024. 2028, my bad. 2028."

How likely would you be to support him? Do you think it might be necessary to postpone the next election? 

I personally can't imagine you breaking ranks. If you had a secret ballot I'm pretty sure that you'd say "Flush democracy down the toilet. The Democrats will never do anything wrong if they stay in power forever."

You just keep doubling down on YOUR DELUSIONS. Not sure even FOX LIES is ^this delusional.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The President does not have the authority to delay the election. And none of your moronic speculations will ever change that. 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

I just asked if you'd support him if he wanted to do it. And I think the answer is yes. 

There's a reason you think the answer is yes.  It's because your side tried already.  And failed.

But not everyone is as incapable of accepting reality as the Republicans are.

I would bet you can't find one Democrat who says yes.  It must be very embarrassing for you.

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

There's a reason you think the answer is yes.  It's because your side tried already.  And failed.

Wrong. Leftists just made that baseless accusation, so it's just something that has been floating around in their little minds for a while now.

But not everyone is as incapable of accepting reality as the Republicans are.

Are you honestly so retarded that you forgot about the 4-yr witch hunt to steal the 2016 election? 

I would bet you can't find one Democrat who says yes. 

When was the last time a Demmie admitted to anything?

It must be very embarrassing for you.

Not even a little bit. I just asked a question to see if I could get an honest answer.

You'd feel embarrassed all the time if you hadn't already become numb to that sensation. 

• Like 1