Would Leftists Support Biden If He Called Off The 2024 Election?

Would leftists support Biden of he called off the 2024 election?   

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's a laundry list of m0ronic threads on this page that were started by leftists who have absolutely no relationship with reality or truth, and no regard for democracy in general.

People like @Rebound, @Hodad, @CrakHoBarbie, @eyeball, @ExFlyer, @robosmith, @BeaverFever, etc, get busted lying dozens of times a day and they don't even flinch.   Not one of them could find fault with Biden if he slapped a baby on live TV. "IT WAS A RACIST BABY! LOOK HOW ORANGE HIS SKIN IS!!!"

Members of their MSM can tell blatant lies and instead of being offended or losing trust, these people just have disinformation orgies and support the riots caused by those lies.

I can't even find a leftist who will say "It's really bad that the FBI is committing crimes for political reasons." It's honestly no big deal at all to them. 

What's the end game here? Do leftists really think that one-party rule will be good for America?

We're at the point now where the FBI is so blatantly biased and the MSM is so wrapped up in lying to promote the Dems that there are no checks and balances in place anymore. Joe Biden could say "We're foregoing the 2024 election because the threat to America from domestic terrorists is so great that we need to remain in office for another 4 years to get a handle on it" and the NYT, WashPo, CNN and the FBI would back him 100.0%. 

Now, I don't think that he would come right out and say it - even in China and Russia they like to maintain the illusion of fair elections - but if he did say it, would leftists lose any faith in the Dems/FBI/MSM?

Would leftists support Biden if he called off the 2024 election? 

Edited by WestCanMan
typo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

There's a laundry list of m0ronic threads....

People like @Rebound, @Hodad, @CrakHoBarbie, @eyeball, @ExFlyer, @robosmith, @BeaverFever, etc, get busted lying dozens of times a day and they don't even flinch.   Not one of them could find fault with Biden if he slapped a baby on live TV. "IT WAS A RACIST BABY! LOOK HOW ORANGE HIS SKIN IS!!!"

Many of the "laundry list of moronic threads" are from you. LOL and your ilk.

We are lying? Or is it because we do not agree with you? LOL I suggest the latter as you are not os truthful with your twisted outlook LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

It's in line with his angry, divisive rhetoric.

Joe22Adolf22Biden.thumb.png.d411ddc44360eb4806a97c5681f56ec6.png

I think that it's possible that he'd try it if he knew that the GOP were going to win. Maybe not DeSantis, but Trump... yeah.  

But other than your opinion?  Has anyone, anywhere, ever said that such is a possibility?

For the record, the answer to your question would, of course, be an emphatic no.  If I was an American. 

The Republicans tried it, and failed, and I wouldn't want to see the Democrats go down the same insane path.

Just now, bcsapper said:

But other than your opinion?  Has anyone, anywhere, ever said that such is a possibility?

For the record, the answer to your question would, of course, be an emphatic no.  If I was an American. 

The Republicans tried it, and failed, and I wouldn't want to see the Democrats go down the same insane path.

It's a rhetorical.

Like I said, even in China, Iran and Russia they still pretend to have elections because there's very real value in that: it's like a little pat on the head to the peons and makes them feel partly blame, whenever necessary.

Do you feel like leftists would go along with something like that if Biden said it

I know for certain that there are a lot of leftists who'd go along with it. Most Jan 6thers would absolutely support calling off the election if they thought Trump would win. Maybe not openly, for the most part, but they'd definitely opt in if they had secret ballots.

The whole point of the Jan 6th narrative is: "democracy is at stake - we need another witch hunt."

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's a rhetorical.

Like I said, even in China, Iran and Russia they still pretend to have elections because there's very real value in that: it's like a little pat on the head to the peons and makes them feel partly blame, whenever necessary.

Do you feel like leftists would go along with something like that if Biden said it

I know for certain that there are a lot of leftists who'd go along with it. Most Jan 6thers would absolutely support calling off the election if they thought Trump would win. Maybe not openly, for the most part, but they'd definitely opt in if they had secret ballots.

The whole point of the Jan 6th narrative is: "democracy is at stake - we need another witch hunt."

No, then.  I think you're wrong.

Like I said, the Republicans already tried to do away with an election, and failed.  I think the Democrats are smarter than the Republicans.

Edited by bcsapper

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

This is a thread started by a MAGA Canadian Supporter which does not even recognize a LEGAL election in the United States of America. 

Stop acting like questioning the legitimacy of an election is unique to conservatives, stupid hypocrite. The Dems and their MSM/FBI lackeys just spent 4 years doing that exact thing.  

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Riiiiight. That really happened ?

I'll count you among the people who are so sucked in by Biden's rhetoric that you'd support it.

That's just what the Republicans did!

I said no, I'm on record as saying no, and you're seeing yes!

The Constitution doesn’t give the President any legal authority to call off the Presidential election. These elections are undertaken by each state.  I don’t know if there is a mechanism for an individual state to call off or postpone its Presidential Election Day, which is established under Federal Law as the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November of every even-numbered year.  

America has held these elections during the Civil War, WW II, and through Covid. The best way to make sure your vote is counted is to vote by mail or vote absentee, because if a hurricane or natural disaster hits on that Tuesday, or if you get sick, your vote is still cast.  

Edited by Rebound

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

What CONSERVATIVES? Mitch McConnell and Mike Pence VALIDATED the elections.

People that say are conservative and deny an election, are like FAKE Nike shoes, in my estimation. ?

Certifying the election was the right thing to do, regardless of whether there was evidence of fraud. 

People that say they don't believe the Dems cheated at all are liars. Of course they cheated. They got caught cheating 3x in 2016, then they spent 4 years doing everything they could to making cheating easier.

1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

That's just what the Republicans did!

I said no, I'm on record as saying no, and you're seeing yes!

You get to vote no, that's your choice.

What you don't get to do is say that "Republicans tried to do away with the election" as if it's a real thing. 

15 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

1) But you don't think about cheating then, because is not your side? Now, they found a postal man somewhere, and it means the elections is stolen. ?

2) NOTHING IN THE COURTS. That is who GOD is. The elections were won by Biden.  ?

1) I don't even know what you mean by that

2) I don't think there's even a 1% chance that the election result will get overturned. It's more likely that 1 million tyrannosaurus eggs hatch and we all get eaten.  I'm just saying that they cheated again. 

6 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Of course not.

The whole point of 

Joe22Adolf22Biden.thumb.png.04f2556ee1952ce28f8e52fc5486e50f.png

was to criminalize the act of even questioning the 2020 election.

Did you used to feel like you had the freedom to talk about whether or not the 2020 election was legitimate?

Well, you don't know, because doing so makes you a "VILINT MAGA IKSTREMIST INTENT ON DUSTROYING AR DIMOCRISY" [sic].

If Demmies don't find a way to stop Trump from running again, and it looks like he might win, and cheating doesn't seem possible again, don't underestimate what those rats will do if cornered. 

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Is there any indication that he might?

There is FAR MORE evidence that Trump would call off an election if he knew he was going to lose.

He's already thoroughly proven that he believes HIS POWER is more important than democracy.

The answer is an EMPHATIC NO! Despite all the LIES told in the OP's premises..... ?

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What you don't get to do is say that "Republicans tried to do away with the election" as if it's a real thing. 

But they did!  It's right there in US recent history.

And then, as if to say, "look, this is how it's done", you changed my vote.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Stop acting like questioning the legitimacy of an election is unique to conservatives, stupid hypocrite. The Dems and their MSM/FBI lackeys just spent 4 years doing that exact thing.  

There's a HUGE DIFFERENCE between INVESTIGATING CHEATING and telling a bunch of hooligans to "fight like hell" or "they won't have a country anymore."

Have you figured out what a "contingent election" is yet and how Trump planned to use that to overturn the WILL of the VOTERS?

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It is debatable whether Republicans supported it but that is what Jan 6 was all about. 

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Well, the bar is pretty high. 

The bar set by the thuggery on the right is this: ---> 

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/capitol-vio

When the left will cross the line, like that day, I am talking about the symbolism of what they tried to do, then I will attack the left, but now, your brethren have front stage. 

so how can you start a thread about this?! When your leader is tearing apart the Republican Party? 

There are plenty of violent leftists who have been prosecuted or should be. 

Most protesters on January 6 were not violent and they did not enter the Capitol.  

But it *seems* that there isn’t a large group of liberals who are defending the illegal acts of BLM and other protesters.  OTOH, there does seem to be a large group of conservatives who are defending what was blatantly violent and illegal behavior on January 6.  They should not do that.  

Hey look, its another stupid post by the smartest guy on the Internet!

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Now, I don't think that he would come right out and say it - even in China and Russia they like to maintain the illusion of fair elections - but if he did say it, would leftists lose any faith in the Dems/FBI/MSM?

What faith? You seem to put a lot of stock in whatever your toaster tells you about leftists.  As far as I'm concerned Biden is as right wing as Trudeau, Trump, Desantis, Jagmeet Singh... and for the same reason - they're all more interested in the distribution of power, to themselves.  You exist in a partisan illusion where some promised land of freedom, democracy and transparency is denied you because of the other team.

Like so many other partisans of all stripes you fail to recognize that we all live in a world that is far more polarized longitudinally than laterally. Recall the old two dimensional Political Compass test that displays an economic scale and a social scale. As I see it they've tried to capture a longitudinal dimension called governing with the qualifiers Libertarian and Authoritarian on the left and right but because we live a three dimensional world they've missed something.

Two questions in the test stand out that strike me as particularly interesting.  

1. In a civilised society, one must always have people above to be obeyed and people below to be commanded.

2. Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity.

I answer No to the 1st but I feel a little torn about the 2nd. I get it, but there is a missing dimension I call Anarchy that I'm willing to inhabit in the absence of a government that is willing to say Trusting the governed is a necessary part of mature responsible governance.

I don't feel trusted in the least and until that changes Anarchy is definitely an option I'm willing to entertain.