Should Bill Maher and the late George Carlin?

Eli45

Bill Maher is simply a loudmouth that pretends to be a Democrat all the while trashing their every move. And buying into the 'woke' BS that wokeness is THE political issue.

Carlin was a far better social commentator that pointed out errors in the 'system' not simply one political view.

The fact their language is an issue to you means it's time for you to grow up FFS

1 hour ago, herbie said:

Bill Maher is simply a loudmouth that pretends to be a Democrat all the while trashing their every move. And buying into the 'woke' BS that wokeness is THE political issue.

Maher is a traditional liberal. His trashing the idiocy of the Left just shows he's honest and not a hypocrite. He certainly spent enough time trashing Trump and other Republicans. I'm sure you don't object to that.

4 hours ago, Eli45 said:

Should they not as been so hip with the lingo and the foul  language? Couldn't they reach the elderly who vote the most if they didn't do that?

They're not politicians. They're comedians. And I doubt reaching seniors is high on their priority list.

Do you think he could reach some independent voters who are Christian or elderly types that would listen to him if he didn't do the bad language stuff? Now me personally I think Maher is a national hero and have no motherfu$K&* problem with the way he talks. Thoughts?

Why aren't seniors high on their priority list if they want to influence the vote? I guess what' I'm saying is would Bill Maher influence the senior citizens more (independent ones too, think about it) if he didn't use foul language? 

Edited by Eli45

Also on Politically Incorrect did bill maher tell a lady that he don't think anyone should smoke crack but she should? just curious if I'm remembering right. I remember some lady was against drugs and he said "I don't think anyone should do crack but maybe you should try some". Now was he just joking or what?

Edited by Eli45

I think Bill Maher is a funny guy. I also think he and Trump have had their set-to. Thus Maher strongly dislikes Trump.

However...he does present some good points from time to time. I'd call him a classical Liberal with a heaping helping of TDS.

As for George Carlin...his shtick will last forever.

Edited by Nationalist