In DeSantis’s revised history curriculum, Rosa Parks wasn’t black or a civil rights activist

29 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

LITERALLY NOBODY teaches that “just a certain group” matters.

And the story of Rosa Parks isn’t to “talk about differences”. It’s to ensure generations never forget that not so long ago in most people’s lifetimes, apartheid and segregation were official government policies that were widely supported by a large majority of Americans,  and that things only improved because those who suffered under it RESISTED and FOUGHT for change over many years, even though doing so subjected them to state-sanctioned brutality and even death.  

LITERALLY BLACK LIVES MATTER teaches it. If they didn't, it would be ALL LIVES MATTER. That's why BLM is nothing more than a bunch of racist a$$holes. 

I'm sorry, diapers, but we're not going to let you race hustlers hammer your agenda home. Her story is to be used as a positive, not a negative. It's an excellent opportunity to teach kids that ALL LIVES MATTER, not JUST BLACK LIVES. 

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

LITERALLY BLACK LIVES MATTER teaches it. If they didn't, it would be ALL LIVES MATTER. That's why BLM is nothing more than a bunch of racist a$$holes. 

Bullshit you’re just too ignorant to understand the obvious. NO BLM person has ever said that non- black lives don’t matter. 

Do you think people who want to stop child abuse think elder abuse or animal abuse or spousal abuse don’t matter?  I mean the anti-child abuse people don’t say stop ALL abuse so it must be they’re a bunch of a$$holes right?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Bullshit you’re just too ignorant to understand the obvious. NO BLM person has ever said that non- black lives don’t matter. 

Do you think people who want to stop child abuse think elder abuse or animal abuse or spousal abuse don’t matter?  I mean the anti-child abuse people don’t say stop ALL abuse so it must be they’re a bunch of a$$holes right?

I am? Talk about BLM's plans for those who aren't black. 

I think it's implied that people who are opposed to elder abuse or spousal abuse are also opposed to child abuse - it goes without saying. 

What doesn't go without saying is BLM opposing racism against other races, including whites. In fact, they want to "end white supremacy forever". Now, that doesn't sound very oppositional to racism against whites, does it?

Edited by Deluge

6 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I am? Talk about BLM's plans for those who aren't black. 

I think it's implied that people who are opposed to elder abuse or spousal abuse are also opposed to child abuse - it goes without saying. 

What doesn't go without saying is BLM opposing racism against other races, including whites. In fact, they want to "end white supremacy forever". Now, that doesn't sound very oppositional to racism against whites, does it?

Yes.  Ending white supremacy does sound like it would be oppositional to ending “racism against whites”. 

But you’ll have to show me how where exactly whites are being persecuted   Is there a town somewhere where a predominantly white ghetto is physically and economically abused by a predominantly black police force and a predominantly black ruling class?

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Yes.  Ending white supremacy does sound like it would be oppositional to ending “racism against whites”. 

But you’ll have to show me how where exactly whites are being persecuted   Is there a town somewhere where a predominantly white ghetto is physically and economically abused by a predominantly black police force and a predominantly black ruling class?

No it doesn't. What it sounds like is BLM being a bunch of racists trying to end racism where there isn't any. 

No, we'll stick with the original questions: 

1. Talk about BLM's position on non-blacks. 

2. Talk about BLM's plans to protect ALL skin colors. 

Edited by Deluge

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

No it doesn't. What it sounds like is BLM being a bunch of racists trying to end racism where there isn't any. 

No, we'll stick with the original questions: 

1. Talk about BLM's position on non-blacks. 

2. Talk about BLM's plans to protect ALL skin colors. 

Lol ok there’s no racism. Genius. 

1. Talk about Canadian Cancer Society’s position on Scandinavian Diabetes. It must be that they want all Scandinavians to die of diabetes unless you can show that they’ve said something to the contrary. Otherwise  they would have called themselves the All Countries All Diseases Society

2. Talk about Canadian Cancer Society’s plans to cure ALL medical conditions. 

• Haha 1

On 3/29/2023 at 11:38 AM, impartialobserver said:

When you finally come around to the reality that ALL humans are flawed regardless of time, place, or religion.. then you stop feeling the need to revise history. Yes, folks did terrible things in the past and probably will continue to do terrible things in the future. 

So nobody should ever write a history book ever again?

19 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Thanks, I agree it wasn’t sophomoric. 

That word doesn’t mean what you seem to think it means 

?

You are a dumba$$ - there's no mistake about that. 

Now, let's talk about your stupid attempt at reverse psychology/sarcasm. 

You said:

"OK, there's no racism, genius". 

Now, I know that this is a lame ass attempt at reverse psychology/sarcasm, and I thought you knew it too, until you said that stupid ass remark went over my head. lol

Now, sophomoric means "conceited and overconfident of knowledge but poorly informed and immature". That defines most leftists, but after your dumbass take on that comment just above, it puts you firmly with the woketards; the dumbest of the dumbasses. 

I hope this helped you. ;)

15 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

this has been fun but I think that you are playing some sort of game. 

No, not at all. 
In America, our high school social science books have very widely ignored the mistreatment of African Americans and Native Americans. Telling the truth is not “rewriting history.”

On 4/8/2023 at 6:20 AM, Rebound said:

No, not at all. 
In America, our high school social science books have very widely ignored the mistreatment of African Americans and Native Americans. Telling the truth is not “rewriting history.”

When I used the word, "revise", it infers the following, " xyz event happened in 1910 and it involved Jane Doe" and the need to say anything but that. Leave it up to the reader to take whatever they want from it. Events happen, people are terrible.. no need to paint it in any particular light. 

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

When I used the word, "revise", it infers the following, " xyz event happened in 1910 and it involved Jane Doe" and the need to say anything but that. Leave it up to the reader to take whatever they want from it. Events happen, people are terrible.. no need to paint it in any particular light. 

Six to ten million Native Americans were killed as a result of European colonization of North America. That’s usually not part of most high school American History classes.