What is up with this Reason10 guy??

I mean the guy is from what I can see about 70% of the overall input/content on this forum. How can he possibly devote the amount of time that he does. Is he multiple people? Are people actually paid to come to small discussion forums to spew venom and toxic rubbish. I used to think it was a joke that people could be paid trolls, but now I wonder?

I don't know. What's up with this "Contrarian" guy? Claiming to belong in the center but only seems interested in attacking anybody who challenges left wing dogma. And by my count he can go post for post with Reason.

Or the 2, possibly 1, who don't bother claiming to be anything but hard left. I call them R&R (Rebound and Robosmith). They post like twins on anything differing from a left wing talking point in any American politics category.

Or for that matter what do we think of a guy calling himself NYLefty who joins a forum to complain about the existence of a current right wing member who he claims posts too much?

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

Oh will, you please stop talking from this high level you've created for yourself in your imagination.

Again. You're better than nobody.

So...NYL enjoying yourself yet? See how much power a lefty noob has to make an existing member like Reason a pariah? Not much, eh?

I'll give you credit for one thing. You've attracted my attention. I didn't notice you before.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NYLefty said:

I mean the guy is from what I can see about 70% of the overall input/content on this forum. How can he possibly devote the amount of time that he does. Is he multiple people? Are people actually paid to come to small discussion forums to spew venom and toxic rubbish. I used to think it was a joke that people could be paid trolls, but now I wonder?

You need to get a life. It's obvious you were socially promoted in a blue state public school system because you clearly do not know jack shit about the real world. Politicians PAYING someone to come to dipshit political message boards?

Earth to knucklehead, a TROLL is not someone who posts items you disagree with.  A troll exists ONLY to cause trouble and posts no actual facts. It's ironic since I post more fact in one day than ALL the woke goose steppers here have done in their entire lives.

I just argue in the marketplace of ideas, same as everyone else. Is it surprising that I'm smarter than all the liberals here combined? Is that what bothers you so much, losing arguments to me?

406xou.thumb.jpg.0435f5e9f36d338bcf3ef7148db7d7f2.jpg

You REALLY need to get a life. Dean Wormer said it best in the last century.

th?id=OIP.9ZqmLiVK0Sjeq_DhNdHnnwHaFj&pid=Api&P=0

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Contrarian said:

You can't be serious. Your count is wrong, you need to go back to school to learn some mathematics instead of trying to think you know about geopolitics. You are a superficial lost puppy. Let's hear those beer jokes again. ?  

• Also, don't be jealous that someone can be productive and do a hobby at the same time. Some are more gifted than others. Or less lazy. 

Look at the Antifa debates, I disarmed that <--- left-wing radical with data and logic. Again, @Infidel Dog data and work, arranging information on a page to dismantle radicals, like Antifa. I don't think she can keep up like your friend. 

All you populists have just the noise of the keyboard, I have noise too + the logic and the data part. 

Follow reasonx10, he is your man. ? You will learn from him, from me, just look at me as someone that is here to control people, and you are a knight to fight against me. The conspiracies that you probably think about me, I know them all. They probably involve Jews too ??? As a basic schematic that I already know, and you are here to teach the teacher? 

• For the OP, don't focus on people my friend, it will drag you down. @NYLefty I make this mistake too, focusing on people, is a flaw that stops achievement.  
  • In my opinion, focus on IDEAS and think about original threads to come up WITHOUT tribal and mob politics language. Of course, you can do those, I do them too, but ideas are better. 
  • This way you promote conversation and shut off the tractor noises. 
  • As you can see, some rather support subhuman language than to promote discussion. 
  • The bad news for them is that I can play in the gutter too. I know their environment very well. 

Darwin.thumb.jpeg.297e25fe9aca09e5d7ff19c1b53f191b.jpeg

Boys and girls, I'm amazed this thread actually got more than one or two comments. To bring you children up to speed, I'M NOT A SUBJECT OF THE NEWS. In terms of appearance, I'm the SAME as everyone else here. There are no niggas, honkies, spics, kikes, gooks, etc. We are ALL the same. We are TEXT. And we're barely newsworthy in our local hometown newspapers, much less in the arena of national news.

We are only judged by our ideas, but OUR IDEAS BY THEMSELVES DO NOT DESERVE A THREAD.

Still, It's always fun to put an uneducated goose stepper in his/her place.

(Gee! I only used TWO pronouns.)

3 hours ago, reason10 said:

You need to get a life. It's obvious you were socially promoted in a blue state public school system because you clearly do not know jack shit about the real world. Politicians PAYING someone to come to dipshit political message boards?

Earth to knucklehead, a TROLL is not someone who posts items you disagree with.  A troll exists ONLY to cause trouble and posts no actual facts. It's ironic since I post more fact in one day than ALL the woke goose steppers here have done in their entire lives.

I just argue in the marketplace of ideas, same as everyone else. Is it surprising that I'm smarter than all the liberals here combined? Is that what bothers you so much, losing arguments to me?

406xou.thumb.jpg.0435f5e9f36d338bcf3ef7148db7d7f2.jpg

You REALLY need to get a life. Dean Wormer said it best in the last century.

th?id=OIP.9ZqmLiVK0Sjeq_DhNdHnnwHaFj&pid=Api&P=0

Seems most here have you on ignore 

3 minutes ago, NYLefty said:

Seems most here have you on ignore 

The stupid ones do. They still sling their lies and bullshit whenever I post. They're just childish immature brats who have shelves full of participation trophies. They're not used to losing arguments.

406xou.thumb.jpg.4029dca36afa2868a3a3c99e595e9a0d.jpg

There is good news. You goose steppers can fill out a form and send it to the chaplain.

butthurtreport.thumb.jpg.478cc61382bb0074b6419b288ea7eeea.jpg

1 minute ago, reason10 said:

Get a life, creep.

I'll be joining the ranks and will be putting you on ignore soon. You bring little if anything to this forum. Only the usual childish outbursts and name calling that uneducated rightwingdingalings are so fond of. You bore people 

• Thanks 3

19 hours ago, NYLefty said:

I'll be joining the ranks and will be putting you on ignore soon. You bring little if anything to this forum. Only the usual childish outbursts and name calling that uneducated rightwingdingalings are so fond of. You bore people 

You are an entitled !DIOT.

"Ignore" is for the IGNORant.

406xou.thumb.jpg.9d405c8a8817383c1733da4e58d77c31.jpg

binky.jpg.44875beb8057d6dc798e993128d96203.jpg

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, NYLefty said:

LOL... The Libbie solution...ignore.

Just like this...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

I don't agree with the ignoring, even for tractors.

However, if one decides to ignore the uneducated noise, IT IS STILL better than liking communist FSB material the way you do, though. 

See below screenshot of an FSB bot posting against the West, and you liked it: 

WN0.png

OMG! I liked a post! How DARE I?

Pfft...go cry to Momma...

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Listen, I want to tell you and the other ones that are trolling, something.

I work in an industry, under the engineering umbrella, where they force people like me to go take courses, to learn about emotion. I look at human beings as machines, that's all.

Do not care about what you say about my "Momma", "drinking", "polak" and childish names.

I am here to dismantle your mediocrity, that's all. It does not affect me one bit of the nonsense that you talk about. 

So carry on, breaking the keyboard. I have a keyboard too.

I didn't say anything "about" your Momma. I said, go cry to her.

What makes you think I'm trolling? Do I continuously post other people's statements? Do I make accusations based on nothing more than a person having liked a post you don't like?

You look at humans as machines? Gee...it would take a while to unpack all the implications of that.

7 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Whatever you say, next time try not liking Russian FSB Communist posts: 

WN0.png

?

You do have a lot of potential, my advice would be to try shying away from mob politics and you can bring a lot of value to this board and pass something down. 

or be the same way, and we will do this daily. 

Communism...I notice you always print it in bold red. You evidently don't like communism. I'm not a fan of it either. However...

The EU is rather communist in the way they operate and demand fealty from the member nations. Canada has been exhibiting some fairly communist tendencies. Same goes for the USA. And in both cases, they cow to the CCP over and over. Your fixation on communism is apparently a little skewed. Perhaps a new word for "people you dislike" would be in order?

Edited by Nationalist

On 3/18/2023 at 8:16 AM, NYLefty said:

I've known of at least a dozen leftists who post/posted at the same rate Reason10 does, and he's the only Conservative I know of who posts at that rate.

You have no room to talk. 

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

You see, when you make statements such as this, it allows me an opportunity to dismantle you. 

I thought you worked overseas for Canada, this is what you boasted around here and you talk like this? Who gave you the training? Joe down the street? 

• The EU is not communist, it is a democratic organization with member states who voluntarily choose to join and participate in its decision-making processes.
  • The EU does not demand fealty from its member nations, but instead encourages cooperation and collaboration between them.
  • The EU does not control the economies of its member states, but instead provides a framework for free trade and a common market.
  • The EU is not anti-private enterprise or anti-capitalist, as it allows private companies to operate freely within its member states.

Maybe start a thread about it, and will post, think about even more if you go this route.