Transgender Issues

Just now, impartialobserver said:

I do not have the time to tear into academic literature but my guess is that this 2% number is a bit high. 

Politics is all about exaggeration. The right claims that the trans narrative is alive and well in every school in America. There is no central database so the best that we can do is estimate or guess. I would estimate that only 1% of schools have any kind of explicit/ongoing programs on this. I have school aged children and am very involved. There is zero mention of it or at least as of yet. 

I can be somewhat charitable to exaggerations, since that is common in politics and everyone does it. But when right-wing media and nearly all of the Republicans are fear-mongering about trans people constantly, it goes beyond exaggerations. They're creating a moral panic in which a huge portion of the country thinks that hospitals are doing millions of trans surgeries on young children. This is causing real-world damage. So yeah, I don't think the Left is wrong for standing up for trans rights the way we do.

And like I said, this is really just to distract from talking about economics.

5 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

I can be somewhat charitable to exaggerations, since that is common in politics and everyone does it. But when right-wing media and nearly all of the Republicans are fear-mongering about trans people constantly, it goes beyond exaggerations. They're creating a moral panic in which a huge portion of the country thinks that hospitals are doing millions of trans surgeries on young children. This is causing real-world damage. So yeah, I don't think the Left is wrong for standing up for trans rights the way we do.

And like I said, this is really just to distract from talking about economics.

"moral panic".. this sounds like standard operating procedure in politics and political parties. This is just the flavor of the week/month/year

Just now, impartialobserver said:

"moral panic".. this sounds like standard operating procedure in politics and political parties. This is just the flavor of the week/month/year

I can honestly say that the transphobia now is even worse than the islamophobia that happened after 9/11. Even during that time, I can't imagine the entire Right getting triggered by a company that did a promo with a Muslim. CPAC wasn't calling for the "eradication" of Muslims. The way the Right talks about the "trans agenda" is total nazi shit. It's way closer to the Satanic Panic or McCarthyism than it is to how the Right was during the Bush and Obama years.

15 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Are you mad that Belle Delphine makes fun of incels? ?

Don't know who that is  -  but i'm pretty happy you're here so we can make fun of you :) You're freaking hilarious!  

It's like someone gave a monkey a copy of the woke manifesto and a Red Bull and now they're posting on the internet :)  LOLOL!

On 5/23/2023 at 1:07 PM, Americana Antifa said:

I can honestly say that the transphobia now is even worse than the islamophobia that happened after 9/11. Even during that time, I can't imagine the entire Right getting triggered by a company that did a promo with a Muslim. CPAC wasn't calling for the "eradication" of Muslims. The way the Right talks about the "trans agenda" is total nazi shit. It's way closer to the Satanic Panic or McCarthyism than it is to how the Right was during the Bush and Obama years.

In my neck of the woods, this reality ^^ simply is not so. Is everyone fully supportive of trans people and such? No. But I have yet to see any dedicated movement to eradicate them. To those who are not in support, this is viewed more as a nuisance than a plague (figuratively speaking)

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

In my neck of the woods, this reality ^^ simply is not so. Is everyone fully supportive of trans people and such? No. But I have yet to see any dedicated movement to eradicate them. To those who are not in support, this is viewed more as a nuisance than a plague (figuratively speaking)

I'm not talking about every single individual conservative. I'm talking about the right-wing establishment.

I would say the enormous amount of bills restricting trans rights and specifically healthcare is a move to eradicate trans people. The UN recognizes the denial of life-saving resources as a form of genocide. This is why the Holodomor is recognized as a genocide.

7 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I didn't realize you were part of that community.  Actually - it explains a lot  :)  LOLOL :)

Well I like Belle Delphine. When you guys watch her, it's more of a hate-watched mixed with angry masturbation.

19 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

I'm not talking about every single individual conservative. I'm talking about the right-wing establishment.

I would say the enormous amount of bills restricting trans rights and specifically healthcare is a move to eradicate trans people. The UN recognizes the denial of life-saving resources as a form of genocide. This is why the Holodomor is recognized as a genocide.

The left is the one restricting rights and cancelling people. They're the only ones who have actually cancelled books for example instead of simply keeping them out of youth libraries.

19 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Well I like Belle Delphine. When you guys watch her, it's more of a hate-watched mixed with angry masturbation.

Still don't know who she is. 

But - far be it from me to interrupt your fantasies.  You seem to get off watching her and get off thinking about virgin males watching her. And there's NOTHING wrong with that - your'e free to fantasize about whomever you like. I can see why you'd be excited about incels - probably some of the only boys desperate enough to give you a ride if you ask nice :) LOL.

13 hours ago, CdnFox said:

The left is the one restricting rights and cancelling people. They're the only ones who have actually cancelled books for example instead of simply keeping them out of youth libraries.

Example?

And please don't pathetically bring up Dr. Seuss again. That wasn't the Left using government power to restrict rights. That was a private company choosing to no longer publish five of their books.

But this is what righty cucks have to do. You can't logically defend authoritarianism and trans genocide. So you have to pretend it's actually the Left that is authoritarian. Republicans are banning books, restricting healthcare for trans people, and calling for genocide but... uh... the Left is boycotting J.K. Rowling!

13 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Still don't know who she is. 

But - far be it from me to interrupt your fantasies.  You seem to get off watching her and get off thinking about virgin males watching her. And there's NOTHING wrong with that - your'e free to fantasize about whomever you like. I can see why you'd be excited about incels - probably some of the only boys desperate enough to give you a ride if you ask nice :) LOL.

Hmm... I seem to have pushed a button. ?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Example?

I've given many.  In the end you had to admit all were true even if you didn't like it.

And please don't pathetically bring up Dr. Seuss again. That wasn't the Left using government power to restrict rights. That was a private company choosing to no longer publish five of their books.

Nope - they got pressured into it by teachers and other left wing groups who oressured them to do that.

But - the fact you'd bring up that one example shows you know i'm right and you're wrong out of the gate :)

But this is what righty cucks have to do.

ROFLMAO - awwww little girl - is your morning going so badly that you're reduced to that kind of nonsense ALREADY?

Dare i predict a meme in short order?

You can't logically defend authoritarianism and trans genocide.

I make no effort to defend authortarianism and there is no trans genocide.

So you have to pretend it's actually the Left that is authoritarian.

No pretense necessary :)  THe left is always authortarian.  They're all about cancel culture, they're all about punishing anyone who disagrees - hell the democrats supported the riots a few years back because it keeps people in line to know your opponent might get horrifically violent with you if you disagree.

Look at your own pet group - antifa is all about complete authortarianism and will use whatever violence is necessary to force their views on others, You're probably wearing  jack boots right now.

And in canada we've got the same left spouting the same nonsense and passing censorship laws, laws compelling speech, etc etc.

The left is all about authortarianism And i've explained why that's always going to be the case moving forward.

Republicans are banning books, restricting healthcare for trans people, and calling for genocide but... uh... the Left is boycotting J.K. Rowling!

Yeah but we've already gone over why those are lies. There's no book banning . That's just a pure straight out lie.  And nobody is 'restricting healthcare' - they're saying mutilating kids isn't right.

Sorry kiddo - you repeat the same tired arguments which have already been debunked dozens of  times and all that does is show that you're a tired, dishonest loser pining for the old days when people didn't think you were trash.

18 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

I know that you can forward links. However, can you lay out one example where legislation explicitly seeks to end the life of a trans person and therefore gives them zero options. Now when I say options.. I do not mean only "good" options. The existence of an option/choice of any kind is sufficient. 

7 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I know that you can forward links. However, can you lay out one example where legislation explicitly seeks to end the life of a trans person and therefore gives them zero options. Now when I say options.. I do not mean only "good" options. The existence of an option/choice of any kind is sufficient. 

Many of the bills being passed are denying healthcare to trans people. Like I said, the UN recognizes this as a form of genocide.

There are always options. During the Holodomor, the Ukrainians could have murdered and cannibalized each other. Does that mean the Holodomor wasn't a genocide because they had options? During slavery, the slaves could have just killed themselves, does that mean nobody was forced to be a slave?

1 minute ago, Americana Antifa said:

Many of the bills being passed are denying healthcare to trans people. Like I said, the UN recognizes this as a form of genocide.

There are always options. During the Holodomor, the Ukrainians could have murdered and cannibalized each other. Does that mean the Holodomor wasn't a genocide because they had options? During slavery, the slaves could have just killed themselves, does that mean nobody was forced to be a slave?

So are they being denied all healthcare of any kind or just certain procedures? Any consideration for age or cost. 

11 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

So are they being denied all healthcare of any kind or just certain procedures? Any consideration for age or cost. 

They're being denied gender affirming care, which the entire medical community recognizes as life-saving.

Also, there are places where Republicans have made it illegal for parents to help provide gender affirming care for their children, meaning if a parent acts to save their trans kid's life, the government can take their child away. If this was happening in a third world country, we would all recognize this as authoritarian.

1 minute ago, Americana Antifa said:

They're being denied gender affirming care, which the entire medical community recognizes as life-saving.

Also, there are places where Republicans have made it illegal for parents to help provide gender affirming care for their children, meaning if a parent acts to save their trans kid's life, the government can take their child away. If this was happening in a third world country, we would all recognize this as authoritarian.

So if someone was to wait until 18 (as opposed to current age of 16) to have this done.. there is no chance that they will live?