Transgender Issues

14 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ha.  You can be honest or dishonest.  

Can you tho? So far we're seeing that's 50 percent true.

14 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

But back up your sh1t with a cite.  And don't get all huffy because your little buddy just shat himself...

Stop being a sealion.  The days of left wing losers demanding cite after cite over common knowledge are long over.  Post your own or admit you're just a troll. It's pathetic.

Learn to do your own research or go back to kindergarten.

19 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

The days of left wing losers demanding cite after cite over common knowledge are long over.  Post your own or admit you're just a troll. It's pathetic.

Learn to do your own research or go back to kindergarten.

Or you could not be a simpleton and read the board rules.  Is that difficult for you? 

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

has been the subject of congressional hearings

Fact checking is being used as a political weapon. Tech giants use demonetizing. Anyone with common sense, will see it being used to suppress speech they don't like. Its an insult to one's intelligence and freedom, that you need protection from opinions "we don't approve for you".

Just because some people need things spelled out for them, doesn't mean that reality doesn't exist because they didn't see a link that spells it out for them.

Anyone encouraging pseudo intelligence and Google knowledge vs an ability to formulate one's own thoughts, isn't one to waste any breath on.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Fact checking is being used as a political weapon. Tech giants use demonetizing. Anyone with common sense, will see it being used to suppress speech they don't like. Its an insult to one's intelligence and freedom, that you need protection from opinions "we don't approve for you".

Just because some people need things spelled out for them, doesn't mean that reality doesn't exist because they didn't see a link that spells it out for them.

Anyone encouraging pseudo intelligence and Google knowledge vs an ability to formulate one's own thoughts, isn't one to waste any breath on.

Well the other thing that kind of pisses me off is when the "Fact checkers" don't check facts - they editorialize.

For example they'll say something that is 100 percent true is "partially true" because it "needs context".

Lets say AOC were to claim that we have to shut down all airlines.  (which she did - but seperate story). And someone on the right said "You know - AOC says we have to shut down all airlines".  Which is a true statement.

The factcheckers will often say it's only PARTLY true or even NOT true because "Yes she did absolutely say that but you have to understand what she REALLY meant in the context she's talking in is.... "  ANd then go on to editorialize without actually providing proof.

So they're not even actually fact checking if it's true. It can be true and they'll still give it a partial or

Edited by CdnFox

On 5/20/2023 at 8:22 PM, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO - It has been pointed out many times by more than one person that  @Americana Antifa only posts memes when she knows she's got no argument and wants to put up something you can't really 'quote' and argue against :)  It's a sign you've broken her emotionally on the subject  :)

That's a lie. I use memes in addition to arguments because memes, like me, are funny.

On 5/20/2023 at 7:29 PM, Perspektiv said:

Some of your posts, you come across as highly intelligent, whereas others, I question whether am debating with a preteen. I know this wasn't directed to me, but your memes were.

So look, when we started talking, I think you were being very good faith. But as we went on, and you realized you were wrong about a bunch of things, you just dug your heels in. You started deflecting, outright lying, and getting rude. When someone acts like that, I usually just start trolling. I'll talk to anyone honestly as long as they're being good faith. I've had rational debates with nazis and theocrats. But if someone is going to be bad faith, I'm just gonna troll them.

2 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

That's a lie. I use memes in addition to arguments because memes, like me, are funny.

Its' the truth - you only post memes when you've run to the end of an argument or you've been backed into a corner :)

It's like a defense mechanism with you.  "i can't be smart, maybe funny will work instead?"

oh and Ppppssssttt - they're usually not that funny :) Just kind of sad and bitter :)  

2 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

So look, when we started talking, I think you were being very good faith.

But you weren't and never are.

You literally and unironically call jews nazis,  call conservatives lesser people, say ANYONE right of your position a hair is a fascist, claim that ALL right wingers think the same things and that's just scratching the surface.

Even when you're caught in an obvious lie you will stick by it.

Nobody takes you seriously. You're not a very good person.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Its' the truth - you only post memes when you've run to the end of an argument or you've been backed into a corner :)

It's like a defense mechanism with you.  "i can't be smart, maybe funny will work instead?"

oh and Ppppssssttt - they're usually not that funny :) Just kind of sad and bitter :)  

That's projection. When you get mad, you OD on the smilies. You become that meme of the guy crying behind the smile mask.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

But you weren't and never are.

You literally and unironically call jews nazis,  call conservatives lesser people, say ANYONE right of your position a hair is a fascist, claim that ALL right wingers think the same things and that's just scratching the surface.

Even when you're caught in an obvious lie you will stick by it.

Nobody takes you seriously. You're not a very good person.

See, in a case like this, there's no point in debunking your claims. Aside from these all being purposeful lies, we all know they're lies. I rather just post a meme.

While Joe BIden is often half dead, one of the best things he did during a debate was when Trump was cutting him off and telling ten lies in ten seconds, Biden just said "I'm not gonna debunk all his lies, we all know he's a liar." 

4 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

That's projection.

PROJECTION!! DEFLECTION!!!! GET BACK HERE WITH THOSE GOALPOSTS :)

That's the other thing i constantly point out :) Those come out when you need to go over to the attack because you can't defend your point. You should NEVER play poker, your tells are so obvious :)

When you get mad, you OD on the smilies.

When i laugh i post smiles :)   When i get mad i tend to stop talking.

You get a lot of smiles because basically you're one big joke :)   If you weren't so damned entertaining i'd just not bother responding when you post, which is how i deal with some of the other lesser posters here. 

But you :) You're so easy to wind up, your replies are so rediculous, and you make the left look SO bad that i just can't help myself and honestly i do spend a lot of the time replying to your posts with a  big assed smile on my face :)  

See, in a case like this,

In all cases.  There isn't an honest bone in your body - to the point where i noticed a few other people were wondering if you were a false flag account noting that NOBODY could be this dumb.

I aslo wonder if crackhobaribie is a shill account of yours. There's a certain commonality to the level of stupid ;) 

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

PROJECTION!! DEFLECTION!!!! GET BACK HERE WITH THOSE GOALPOSTS :)

That's the other thing i constantly point out :) Those come out when you need to go over to the attack because you can't defend your point. You should NEVER play poker, your tells are so obvious :)

When i laugh i post smiles :)   When i get mad i tend to stop talking.

You get a lot of smiles because basically you're one big joke :)   If you weren't so damned entertaining i'd just not bother responding when you post, which is how i deal with some of the other lesser posters here. 

But you :) You're so easy to wind up, your replies are so rediculous, and you make the left look SO bad that i just can't help myself and honestly i do spend a lot of the time replying to your posts with a  big assed smile on my face :)  

In all cases.  There isn't an honest bone in your body - to the point where i noticed a few other people were wondering if you were a false flag account noting that NOBODY could be this dumb.

I aslo wonder if crackhobaribie is a shill account of yours. There's a certain commonality to the level of stupid ;) 

Eight smilies. Dang. You're like the angriest of angry incels. You're like if Dr. Frankenstein created the perfect angry incel but he turned out to be too angry to handle.

2 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Eight smilies.

Yes - i deliberately tried to keep it to a number which wouldn't require you to take your shoes off to count :) LOLOL!

Dang. You're like the angriest of angry incels. You're like if Dr. Frankenstein created the perfect angry incel but he turned out to be too angry to handle.

ROFLMAO - i'm going to add the term 'incel' to your list of tells :) Whenever you break that out you're clearly frustrated and trying to think of the most hurtful thing you can :)

Warms my heart to see you so broken little girl -  better luck next time :)  Did you want to finish this off with a meme?

Yes - i deliberately tried to keep it to a number which wouldn't require you to take your shoes off to count :) LOLOL!

ROFLMAO - i'm going to add the term 'incel' to your list of tells :) Whenever you break that out you're clearly frustrated and trying to think of the most hurtful thing you can :)

Warms my heart to see you so broken little girl -  better luck next time :)  Did you want to finish this off with a meme?

My dude, be real. You are an incel.

Notice I never called you a nazi, because I don't think you are one. I don't just name-call to be hurtful.

12 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

My dude, be real. You are an incel.

My girl, be real :)  You are many decades and many many many women too late for that claim LOLOL!!  Sorry kiddo :) 

12 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Notice I never called you a nazi, because I don't think you are one. I don't just name-call to be hurtful.

You totally call everyone nazi's and fascists, and you have absotluely included me in that as well both in generalizations and directly :)   And when you think i'ts too hard to sell someone as a nazi, you claim that their ideas are nazi :)  

And when you can't argue someone's point you change what they said to something else and then argue that.  "What you're REALLY saying is... "  :) 

Your entire routine is just cheap debate tricks and pathetic thinking, which is why so many wonder if you're even meant to be a real account. It's got the same comedic appeal to it as watching Urkle or Pee Wee Herman - which is why you're so amusing!  (Deliberately left off a smiley face there -  now you can count them and only have to take off ONE of your mittens ! LOL)

11 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You totally call everyone nazi's and fascists, and you have absotluely included me in that as well both in generalizations and directly :)   And when you think i'ts too hard to sell someone as a nazi, you claim that their ideas are nazi :)  

So I call everyone nazis, but then I also don't call someone a nazi if they're too hard to sell as a nazi? Fascinating.

1 minute ago, Americana Antifa said:

So I call everyone nazis, but then I also don't call someone a nazi if they're too hard to sell as a nazi? Fascinating.

Yep - you have a special 'nazi by association' section for when you get pressed.

"ALL CONSERVATIVES ARE NAZIS!!!!!"   "wait a minute - how can you claim this person is a nazi, when (facts)". " oh - well..  it's POSSIBLE he's not a nazi maybe - BUT HIS IDEAS DEFINITELY ARE AND SO HE"S STILL A NAZI PROPAGANDIST EVEN IF I CAN"T PROVE HE'S A NAZI!!! "  REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL - it's hilarious :)  You'd take gold in the olympics for sure if there was a 'mental' gymnastics category :)  

Yep - you have a special 'nazi by association' section for when you get pressed.

"ALL CONSERVATIVES ARE NAZIS!!!!!"   "wait a minute - how can you claim this person is a nazi, when (facts)". " oh - well..  it's POSSIBLE he's not a nazi maybe - BUT HIS IDEAS DEFINITELY ARE AND SO HE"S STILL A NAZI PROPAGANDIST EVEN IF I CAN"T PROVE HE'S A NAZI!!! "  REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL - it's hilarious :)  You'd take gold in the olympics for sure if there was a 'mental' gymnastics category :)  

I never said all conservatives are nazis. But again, there's no point in debunking all of your lies.

Can you speak German?

I never said all conservatives are nazis.

Well of course you have - just like all jews are nazis which was your other schtick for quite a while till i pointed out that wasn't really a thing you can say in Canada.

But again, there's no point in debunking all of your lies.

Because they're true :)  - i can actually hear you thinking about posting a meme :)

Can you speak German?

I can speak german better than you can think in english. In other words, no.

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well of course you have - just like all jews are nazis which was your other schtick for quite a while till i pointed out that wasn't really a thing you can say in Canada.

Because they're true :)  - i can actually hear you thinking about posting a meme :)

I can speak german better than you can think in english. In other words, no.

Can you learn German? Debunking your lies has gotten boring, but I don't know, maybe it will be more fun in German.

4 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

So look, when we started talking, I think you were being very good faith. But as we went on, and you realized you were wrong about a bunch of things, you just dug your heels in. You started deflecting, outright lying, and getting rude. When someone acts like that, I usually just start trolling. I'll talk to anyone honestly as long as they're being good faith. I've had rational debates with nazis and theocrats. But if someone is going to be bad faith, I'm just gonna troll them.

Yes - I engaged with this poster for a long time before I realized his true colours.  To his credit, he actually believes he is good faith but refuses to admit that he says things that contradict his stated principles of good behaviour.

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Have no data to back this up but my impression of the whole trans issue is that simply fills a void. The left has to have some group to fight for. Today's era is relatively calm and stable.  This is more a function of boredom and lack of causes to fight for than anything else. 

https://www.vox.com/politics/23631262/trans-bills-republican-state-legislatures

https://www.aclu.org/legislative-attacks-on-lgbtq-rights

https://translegislation.com

I actually wish you were right. I wish this was just hysteria created by bored SJW kids. But the truth is, we are in the beginning stage of a trans genocide.

Genocide-poster-A3-landscape_updated-July-2020-1280x905.jpg

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Have no data to back this up but my impression of the whole trans issue is that simply fills a void. The left has to have some group to fight for. Today's era is relatively calm and stable.  This is more a function of boredom and lack of causes to fight for than anything else. 

There is an element of truth to that i suspect.  Historically it is true that societies tend to come together to face an adversary, even if the adversary is non human such as just staving off starvation.  When all the "good" adversaries are gone and defeated, then people tend to start to worry about more petty things.

When we're children, "Cyclops could beat Wolverine" seems like a big deal because your life is pretty easy and that's the most important thing you have to worry about.

As you become an adult you worry about more important issues like where will i work, how will i pay the bills.

If that's not an issue and there's nothing to worry about - i guess we go back to the cyclops wolverine thing, only for adults it seems to be 'my vagina can beat your penis!"

Sometimes i think the kindest thing an alien race could do for us is threaten to invade.