Transgender Issues

30 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Boycotts

That's the thing. Am not talking about boycotts. Am talking about actual policies. 

31 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Give me examples of the Democrats trying to ban speech the way Republicans do.

I mentioned banned books. I could post more. The far left has silenced speech quite a few times, and most notable through social media.

You can ignore reality all you wish. This unfortunately is reality you live in. Meaning, it still continues to be as such. 

9 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

That's the thing. Am not talking about boycotts. Am talking about actual policies. 

Well there is only one political party actually banning speech.

9 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

I mentioned banned books. I could post more. The far left has silenced speech quite a few times, and most notable through social media.

Give me some evidence of that. Which far-left politician got speech banned from social media?

1 minute ago, Americana Antifa said:

Give me some evidence of that. Which far-left politician got speech banned from social media?

And again they have to lie to make a point.

He says "the far left banned speach" - she says "Prove which far left speaker was banned'.

He didn't say a far left speaker was banned.

"So what you're REALLY saying is.. "  :) They always have to change what was said so they can defend against that instead of the truth

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

He says "the far left banned speach" - she says "Prove which far left speaker was banned'.

Here's what I actually said: Which far-left politician got speech banned from social media?

But I get it, you have to lie then project about lying. It is the way of the incel.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

There are two, but thanks for trying

I also consider the failed attempts at it, at an attempt to censor speech (whether it be books, bans on social media and the like).

The far right being a fumbling individual in brazenly and openly banning books, is no different than the far left doing so more passively.

A pseudo intellectual being a hypocrite is no different than room temperature IQ individual. Am eluding to the likely perceived intelligence, and actual on either far right and left extreme.

A ban is still a ban.

Both parties have banned books over "concerns".

The fact you can't see the hypocrisy in the political party that you support, tells me you are unable to debate in good faith.

I could easily see the issue on both sides. 

I had you on ignore for a reason. The fact you can't see how your tactics are identical to people like Donald Trump's, is laughable.

You can carry on debating with yourself. Nobody with their right mind will take your posts seriously.

2 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

There are two, but thanks for trying

Do you honestly believe this is a good argument?

In the first case, it was only two Democrats and they weren't even trying to get the book banned. They were just trying to get it taken off the required reading list. I disagree with this, I don't think Huckleberry Finn is racist, but that's not a book ban. A book ban would be saying the schools can't have the book available in the library.

In the second case, it doesn't say if the books were actually banned, or if they were "banned" from required reading. But alright, let's say they were banned. It says they were banned because parents were complaining that the books were causing bullying. So this wasn't a case of politicians trying to censor speech, it was the schools doing what parents were pressuring them to do. It also doesn't say which politicians agreed with or opposed this. So we don't know how many Democrats went along with the bans.

To compare this to what the Republicans are doing is just grasping at straws. On the one hand, we have politicians, probably including some Democrats, who are going along with the demands of some parents. On the other hand, we have Republicans banning books against the will of the parents simply because they want to demonize gender non-conforming people.

The far right being a fumbling individual in brazenly and openly banning books, is no different than the far left doing so more passively.

You're confusing bans with boycotts. The Left isn't calling for things to be banned.

Both parties have banned books over "concerns".

I'm sure if we looked hard enough, we could find examples of Democrats trying to ban books from public libraries totally unprompted from the community. But those would be rare cases that in no way represent the agenda of the DNC. Whereas the GOP bans books regularly.

your tactics are identical to people like Donald Trump's, is laughable.

I would ask for examples, but should we even bother?

You can carry on debating with yourself. Nobody with their right mind will take your posts seriously.

ezgif-1-00563ed320.gif

7 hours ago, CdnFox said:

They likely were ridiculed as a regular poster, so has to come back as a troll.

I refuse to believe a real person living has that low an IQ. 

Actually, I have met people who you secretly pray aren't having kids, and that the DNA stops at them.

If that's a genuine person, I would add them to that mix, of people that would have been better off running down their mom's leg or being swallowed.

4 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

They likely were ridiculed as a regular poster, so has to come back as a troll.

I refuse to believe a real person living has that low an IQ. 

Actually, I have met people who you secretly pray aren't having kids, and that the DNA stops at them.

If that's a genuine person, I would add them to that mix, of people that would have been better off running down their mom's leg or being swallowed.

I have actually speculated here before that it's actually a false flag account - someone on the right who wants to make the left look like complete !diots.  It is rather hard to believe that anyone could be that messed up and she lies CONSTANTLY - even in the face of verified proof.  Like - i get some people live in denial but come on.

Then there's her anti-sematism, repeating over and over in mulitple threads that jews are nazis, like  who does that?

Like you say, it's hard to believe anyone THAT BAD is out there.

Oh - and when she gets REALLY wound up she posts memes :) _ looks like you' broke her again.

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

someone on the right who wants to make the left look like complete !diots

They have hit the nail on the head, if so. They even nailed the entitlement, the moving of the goal posts, and calling anyone who disagrees fascists, transphobes or so on. You usually see this on Tik Tok videos that get mocked, where you just feel its for attention  and views. 

like  who does that?

Kanye West is the only person who I could think of who would. Or Putin (who openly has). You're just not in good company, really in doing so. 

THAT BAD is out there.

I worked with someone who was close, but had redeeming qualities to her. 

Like, every word it seemed, was offensive and they couldn't read between lines or understand context. Everything had to be spelled out for them, kind of like this poster.

Same co-worker scolded me for refusing to confront a co-worker when they pointed to an elderly Chinese woman, and asked me if that was my wife (who is mixed race and Asian).

I saw it as a dumb joke, so I gave the pity laugh. 

She was seething. She confronted me the next day (keep in mind this was a staff lunch, so we are adults in public), and I pointed to me not feeling it was the right place if ever, to confront an adult in a public place like that for something that silly.

She then told me that if I understood racism (keep in mind am black, and she was white), that I would be as angry as I should about it.

Thats what I mean, with a lack of understanding how to read between lines. The joke made was an inside joke, which is why it evoked laughter from me. It was a bad one, so it also had me shake my head.

I then asked her if she had ever experienced racism. She condescendingly said no, but at least she understood that fighting it was the only way to stop it.

Again. Lack of common sense. Am black. I have experienced racism my entire life. Doesn't mean a white person can't comprehend racism, but to talk down to someone who has lived something, is baffling to me.

Same way they talk about Republicans, when they haven't truly attempted to understand the history of both parties which are plagued with issues.

looks like you' broke her again

I had them blocked, but kept clicking on their posts to allow me to view them. I just can't allow myself to believe this person isn't just trolling the left like you said. 

I see it like extreme trans activists. Rational trans people, despise these people. 

They have literally become the low life black people who would loot a store and feel entitled to it, to people like me.

Because I have to live down the consequences of that behavior, like I am the spokesperson for low IQ black people.

Same activists make trans people simply want to exist, look totally unhinged, entitled and needing to be silenced, hurting those who truly suffer from gender dysphoria, and not those caught up in the trend.

She then told me that if I understood racism (keep in mind am black, and she was white), that I would be as angry as I should about it.

Clearly you don't understand your own struggles. :)  Thank god she was there to chick-splain it to you or you might never have known how repressed you were.

That's the thing about the left - i can understand someone fighting for their own issues but 90 percent of them are people who are Professionally Offended by someone else.

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

i can understand someone fighting for their own issues

"I'm offended for you".

I don't think there is any more of a pompous thing you could say, in the name of virtue signaling.

Like, if they don't fight for trans people, they will die. 

If they don't fight for the planet, it will be destroyed.

They have to fight for black people, to protect them from the police. 

Animals from being murdered.

Like. Get over yourself. Get a job. Get a family,  or don't. The planet was doing just fine before you were born, will do the same when you're gone. The world will continue to rotate.

Individual countries, humans that's another story, but just the arrogance in thinking you gluing your hands to a painting will make any difference, is precisely why terms like clown world are used to describe people like this in higher positions.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

She was seething. She confronted me the next day (keep in mind this was a staff lunch, so we are adults in public), and I pointed to me not feeling it was the right place if ever, to confront an adult in a public place like that for something that silly.

FmzbZEYXwAAwpTn.jpg

5 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

FmzbZEYXwAAwpTn.jpg

ROFLMAO - you know she's upset  when she starts with the memes :)

@Perspektiv, looks like your story emotionally broke AmAntifa again :)   The left hates it when their 'professionally offended' hypocrisy is discussed.

Of course i'm a white male so i'm usually on the other end - being 'chick-splained' why anything i do is terrible and makes me a terrible person and a nazi and slave owner (I'm canadian for effs sake, we never allowed slavery. Still my fault somehow.).

These people are not happy unless they're miserable, and they need everyone else to be miserable as well. Its like the old saying, happy is happy on it's own but misery demands company

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

looks like your story emotionally broke AmAntifa again

I'm assuming they're hating that I wasn't playing into the victim hood I was ordered to play into? This likely made me racist, somehow? That, or supportive of covert racism?

They don't have a leg to stand on, so would resort to showing their true colors when backed against the wall.

What you're seeing from them, is just that.

Precisely why trans extremists get mocked by the majority of people out there. Their agenda is crazy. Gaslight all you wish, it won't change a thing.

I know who I am and what I stand for, so gaslighting doesn't work on me, but I can see why so many will cower when approached by a loud speaker that is a master at playing identity politics and moving the goal posts.

Antifa uses the same tactics as Trump, but is too blind to see it.

I.E Trump's penchant to ask where a media provider is from. He hears CNN, and dismisses anything they say, a fake before a word is stated. Its leftist, so can't be news.

They  will demand links, but you already know if your links are conservative, this will dismiss them automatically as fake or somehow not being true. You must present leftist links for approval, vs providing data.

Data, and anything similar is irrelevant. I've never seen a poster need things spelled out this badly. Kind of sad, really as showcases the state of hate groups like Antifa, if people like this are the face of them or speaking on their behalf.

To me, its a waste of an education.

3 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Antifa uses the same tactics as Trump, but is too blind to see it.

I.E Trump's penchant to ask where a media provider is from. He hears CNN, and dismisses anything they say, a fake before a word is stated. Its leftist, so can't be news.

They  will demand links, but you already know if your links are conservative, this will dismiss them automatically as fake or somehow not being true. You must present leftist links for approval, vs providing data.

Data, and anything similar is irrelevant. I've never seen a poster need things spelled out this badly. Kind of sad, really as showcases the state of hate groups like Antifa, if people like this are the face of them or speaking on their behalf.

To me, its a waste of an education.

It's known as 'sealioning' -  bleating and demanding links with the intention of running the other person around and then discrediting the info.

One tactic is as you describe - "Oh THAT isn't an impartial source!!".

The next is to use one oft heir many favorite buzzwords. such as "you're moving the goalposts" or "but that was a different time/stiuation/place that is not a precisely perfect copy of what i was describing" or  "What they REALLY meant was..."  or the old reliable "that's not a definitive answer, that still leaves room for doubt" etc etc etc.

They will demand a level of precision that's almost impossible to reach from a source that they can't find the slightest fault with describing a PERFECT match - and if they get it, they just deflect to the next topic without even acknowledging it - and then will say the same lie the next week.

Anyone trying to pass gender dysphoria as part of nature and not a disorder that requires treatment, aren't doing any service to your kids and should have restraining orders put onto them to prevent them being anywhere near any children at all.

Am asexual. I just knew I was different all my life. There was never any doubt. I didn't need to be told or taught asexuality. I knew something was off about me, so researched and found it. To make trans ideology accessible to all, isn't about helping. A trans person, gay person or anyone in the "rainbow" will commonly "know" they were from a young age.

They don't need to teach queer theory. Give people who need it, access to the help they are seeking.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

and then will say the same lie the next week.

Yeah the co-worker I had was highly narcissistic.  I think its a prerequisite for joining antifa. That, and unemployment or otherwise an acceptable level of wanting to live off others (their money, their hurt, or their stories).

Type who'll scold you and tell you your country isn't yours. "you live on borrowed land" I'd rather contribute on that land, than be useless on it.

Or state things like "capitalism is bad", and be lost at why people laugh at them posting this, from their Apple laptop (from companies like Foxconn that manufactures them, which had to install "suicide nets" to prevent staff from jumping out of windows to their death).  You can't scold something you're benefiting from. Well, you can, but that would be hypocritical.

Lost on them, is the immense privilege that one has, to complain on someone else's behalf.

I've been to many developing countries, and the common theme is how hopeful people are, in comparison to the west. They have nothing--they only have hope. People don't have time to protest pronouns in such settings, or hurt feelings. They're too hungry to be worried about being misgendered.

We are so privileged, we're wishful.

You go to such a country and see enough kids with ribs showing, begging for food, or stray animals in abundance, rats everywhere (regular power and water outages that make you appreciate every drop you get when back home), and come back here to these non contributing individuals trying to "educate" you with no life experience, and makes them seem tenfold pathetic.

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

I'm assuming they're hating that I wasn't playing into the victim hood I was ordered to play into? This likely made me racist, somehow? That, or supportive of covert racism?

That's right uncle ben :)  worse - she can't call you a nazi.

They don't have a leg to stand on, so would resort to showing their true colors when backed against the wall.

Yes - and when she gets like that she memes

What you're seeing from them, is just that.

Precisely why trans extremists get mocked by the majority of people out there. Their agenda is crazy. Gaslight all you wish, it won't change a thing.

I know who I am and what I stand for, so gaslighting doesn't work on me, but I can see why so many will cower when approached by a loud speaker that is a master at playing identity politics and moving the goal posts.

An honest person of colour who needs no one to be professionally offended on their behalf.

Well ....  we can't have that.

48 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Yeah the co-worker I had was highly narcissistic.  I think its a prerequisite for joining antifa. That, and unemployment or otherwise an acceptable level of wanting to live off others (their money, their hurt, or their stories).

Type who'll scold you and tell you your country isn't yours. "you live on borrowed land" I'd rather contribute on that land, than be useless on it.

Or state things like "capitalism is bad", and be lost at why people laugh at them posting this, from their Apple laptop (from companies like Foxconn that manufactures them, which had to install "suicide nets" to prevent staff from jumping out of windows to their death).  You can't scold something you're benefiting from. Well, you can, but that would be hypocritical.

Lost on them, is the immense privilege that one has, to complain on someone else's behalf.

I've been to many developing countries, and the common theme is how hopeful people are, in comparison to the west. They have nothing--they only have hope. People don't have time to protest pronouns in such settings, or hurt feelings. They're too hungry to be worried about being misgendered.

We are so privileged, we're wishful.

You go to such a country and see enough kids with ribs showing, begging for food, or stray animals in abundance, rats everywhere (regular power and water outages that make you appreciate every drop you get when back home), and come back here to these non contributing individuals trying to "educate" you with no life experience, and makes them seem tenfold pathetic.

LOL - i had a girl yelling at me for being a hunter and abusing animals when I should just be a vegetarian. She was wearing a leather jacket and shoes at the time :) I don't have the recording any more but we did have it on tape for a while and it got big laughs every time :)

7 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Of course i'm a white male so i'm usually on the other end - being 'chick-splained' why anything i do is terrible and makes me a terrible person and a nazi and slave owner (I'm canadian for effs sake, we never allowed slavery. Still my fault somehow.).

Chicksplained? That's identity politics. What are you, a liberal?!

8 hours ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - i had a girl yelling at me for being a hunter and abusing animals when I should just be a vegetarian. She was wearing a leather jacket and shoes at the time :) I don't have the recording any more but we did have it on tape for a while and it got big laughs every time :)

You can't make this type of stuff up.

Most people just want to peacefully live their own lives.

What happened to live and let live?

I never bother trans people, have always been raised to respect everyone.

I called my doctor "yes sir" once at a question. He isn't full of himself, so didn't correct me. 

Its not the trans people to me.

Its the doctor I spoke to years ago, working retail. 

She ordered lights, and her order showed "Mrs (Insert last name)". So I called her Mrs.

I got a strip torn off of me for 5 minutes straight  on how she didn't go to university for 10 years, to be called Mrs. My apologies meant nothing. She was going to make an example out of me.

What was her trying to command respect, had the opposite effect. I saw her as incredibly arrogant, and if I found out she was my doctor, would seek another clinic.

Its this holier than thou thought police, and assault on free speech that bothers me. 

Be trans all you want. Keep kids out of it, and get over yourselves.

48 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

1. ... have always been raised to respect everyone.

2. Be trans all you want. Keep kids out of it, and get over yourselves.

1. What horseshit - you call people who disagree with you "groomers" ffs.  How do you justify that ?
2. Pffft.  Empty platitudes that you bend to suit your ideology.  Come to the table with honesty, not with self-flattery.  You proudly use demonizing terms, so you are not credible.

You can't make this type of stuff up.

Most people just want to peacefully live their own lives.

What happened to live and let live?

I never bother trans people, have always been raised to respect everyone.

I called my doctor "yes sir" once at a question. He isn't full of himself, so didn't correct me. 

Its not the trans people to me.

Its the doctor I spoke to years ago, working retail. 

She ordered lights, and her order showed "Mrs (Insert last name)". So I called her Mrs.

I got a strip torn off of me for 5 minutes straight  on how she didn't go to university for 10 years, to be called Mrs. My apologies meant nothing. She was going to make an example out of me.

What was her trying to command respect, had the opposite effect. I saw her as incredibly arrogant, and if I found out she was my doctor, would seek another clinic.

Its this holier than thou thought police, and assault on free speech that bothers me. 

Be trans all you want. Keep kids out of it, and get over yourselves.

Yeah.  Well that's the main difference between the "average" left and the "average" right these days, the authoritarianism. The left NEEDS to control YOUR activities to match their ideology and is FURIOUS if anyone else tries to do that with another ideology. 

Radical authortarian right is no better, but the vast vast majority of right leaning people are more of a 'centrist-conservative-touch of libertarian thrown in.  They just want smaller gov't, less interference in their lives, fiscal responsibility. Like you say, the whole "leave me alone and i'll leave yo alone" mentality.