Supreme Court imposes cruelty on families

2 hours ago, Benz said:

Instead of telling everyone the same thing at once and make sure we all understand, it would always communicate to just few men at a period of time where communication just can't spread everywhere.

Obviously it was not God's purpose to do it that way.  God has his own purposes that the Bible tells us and we are not the bosses.  We are as a speck of dust and must believe God's ways are not our ways, and are infinitely higher than our ways.  The Bible tells how God chose certain people to create the nation of Israel and through that nation to communicate his written revelation, the Old Testament.  Then through that nation, Jesus Christ came to earth to redeem lost mankind.  We must learn what all that means.  It is not a democracy where the created being tells the Creator how things should be.  It is not a political system.  The first principle is to accept there is a divine Creator and accept His written word, the Bible as the final authority on all matters of faith and morals.  Then learn what it says and go from there.  I believe the King James Bible is the authoritative word of God in the English language because it is based on the Received Text which are the copies of the original manuscripts.

Edited by blackbird

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

So you can actually carry on a conservation with im about the weather, the left, turnips, anything you want?

"Jeremiah 9:23  Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: 24  But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

Philippians 3:10 - That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Romans 12:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

John 17:3 - And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1 John 4:6-7 - We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.   (Read More...)

John 17:1  1-3  These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2  As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

2 Peter 3:18 - But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. "

BIBLE VERSES ABOUT KNOWING GOD (kingjamesbibleonline.org)

Edited by blackbird

5 minutes ago, blackbird said:

"Jeremiah 9:23  Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: 24  But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

Philippians 3:10 - That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Romans 12:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

John 17:3 - And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1 John 4:6-7 - We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.   (Read More...)

John 17:1  1-3  These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: 2  As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. 3  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

2 Peter 3:18 - But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. "

BIBLE VERSES ABOUT KNOWING GOD (kingjamesbibleonline.org)

Great - could you ask him where my remote is? it's been a week. Not behind the fridge or couch.