DeSantis on Ukraine

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

No, the International Criminal Court is not “leftist crap.”  You’re pretty doggone stupid if you think there isn’t plenty of evidence to back up the claim that 16,000 children were taken from their parents. Not a crime you can commit without lots of witnesses. 
I assume you deny the Holocaust as well. 

That's nice bro. 

blah blah blah...

I know. Who am I to criticize your venerable ICC.

I guess you'll have to take your concerns up with Team USA.

Your hero Uncle Joe maintains the same position as Trump and others before him.

An I can provide the cites and links to prove it.

21 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

That's nice bro. 

blah blah blah...

Courts aren't in the habit of pressing charges if there is no evidence. Unless they are Russian, Chinese etc.

Edited by Aristides

21 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

That's nice bro. 

blah blah blah...

Show us these cites and links. 

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Everywhere you go, is the same story, and you keep coming up with the same nonsense and laziness, can't find the cites, you hear this.  

I cannot divulge my sources. Mainly because it would blow you people's frail little minds.

Your minds are too puny, too simple to understand.

Just carry on in your ways. Use google search, that's always worth a try

if you don't mind reading through 60,000 pages of sanctioned lies.

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Brother, you are alone on an island. Nobody supports you, because you are a sad man in a hole somewhere.

There is no value that you bring. 

And still, you people are dumb that if you ever think I would release information to give up my identity.

With trolls like you that are disgruntled and bring no ideas, and no value, how can you reveal your identity? Are you kidding?

You are the one that has issues with this society, not me, is only you and 1-3 people. So what else do you have to talk about? My whisky issues? I pay for that, Uncle Sugar does not pay me and right now I am taking a break to focus on hammering people like you that got away with polluting the online platform for too long.

See you around. I take pleasure in showing you who you are. 

I'm sure I'll see you around. What is it for you now, +200 posts a day? Or more? And every one of them a priceless gem I'm sure.

Or rather, how many forum trolls are you people operating at once now?   ;)

I see I must have struck a nerve. In my general mud slinging I caught a loathsome dog-fish...

That's not what we want, we throw those back.

;)

Or like my pappy used to say,

Know when you're getting trolled son.

Ok look, I'm sorry, sometimes I get annoyed with people. I must remind myself you are just another human being trying to figure all this out. Yes you are pathetic, but no more so than these other dogshits who log in every day and fill the site with falsehoods. Really, you are not even that bad and I apologize.

But at least shower regularly, for gawd sakes man   ;)

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

That's nice bro. 

blah blah blah...

And I can provide the cites and links to prove that taking children from their parents is a violation of the Geneva Conventions, which is why Putin was indicted.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Your defense of crimes against against humanity betrays your LACK OF HUMANITY and LACK the POLITENESS for which Canadians are famous.

Yeah well, this is the New Canada. We elected a man who wears blackface, repeatedly. Could you ever do that?

That's why,

GTFO  ?

41 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

No you cannot. Liar.

You're the LIAR.

Six Grave Violations Against Children During Armed Conflict

The UN Security Council identified the Six Grave Violations against children during armed conflict due to their especially egregious nature and severe impact on a child’s wellbeing.

1. Killing or maiming

2. Recruitment or use of child soldiers

3. Rape and other forms of sexual violence

4. Abduction

5. Attacks against schools or hospitals

6. Denial of humanitarian access

Grave Violation 4 ‘State parties shall take all appropriate national, bilateral and multilateral measures to prevent the abduction of, the sale of or traffic in children for any purpose or in any form.’ Article 35, Convention on the Rights of the Child

• Abducting, or arbitrarily depriving children of their liberty, is prohibited. (Geneva, CRC)

• Hostage-taking, enforced disappearance and forcible displacement of children are prohibited. (Geneva)

• Heinous acts that often follow the abduction of a child compound the magnitude of the violation: eg. sexual slavery, forced recruitment.

• Children must only be detained for legitimate military purposes. If a child is detained s/he must be at all times treated humanely – including being free from torture or cruel treatment. They must be kept separate from adults (except parents) and be given extra food and the opportunity to play and learn. (Geneva)

31 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Well done. That didn't take you long, given the mass media manipulation machine is 100% behind you.

But it doesn't prove a thing. What does abducted mean in a war zone? Were they abducted, or just evacuated? Because evacuating civilians in a war zone is a common thing that armies do.

Now prove they were abducted, not evacuated.

A proof of psycho is in the act. A normal person can be any of this, and more misunderstanding, disappointed, frustrated, offended, hurt etc. but they wouldn't consider breaking into someone's house, robbing, raping and killing at will. No. That's what psychos do, because that's who they are and for that, there's no explanations or justifications.

Putin is a brutal, violent psycho, aggressive tyrant. There are no explanations or justifications. Only a crime of unprecedented, since WWII magnitude.

Kicking Russia out of Ukraine, making her pay dearly so that at least she remembers for a long time and putting Putin with his criminal clique, behind bars is the only way for the world to avoid the nightmarish scenario and return to any kind of normalcy.

17 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Bulloney. All he did was reject the EU trade deal as it stood, and that got the globalists after him.

Let's see how this works. A neighbor in his own place threw out an old and dirty sofa.

What? Nooooo!!! How could you? No you can't do that to meeee!!! Kick in break in, throw punches shoot kill and rob. Leave nothing but scorch land. Right?

In a psycho world. 

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Well done. That didn't take you long, given the mass media manipulation machine is 100% behind you.

But it doesn't prove a thing. What does abducted mean in a war zone? Were they abducted, or just evacuated? Because evacuating civilians in a war zone is a common thing that armies do.

Now prove they were abducted, not evacuated.

Did Hitler just “deport” people to “work camps” to protect them from the war? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

Reductio and Nazism is a weak tactic that just shows you are naive and ill-informed. You, and little cheerio boy there.

But we already knew that.

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

Such a fuzzy cutie. So terribly "misunderstood". Nastily provoked into having to destroy half of Europe hundreds of cities, millions of lives. Someone somewhere has to be responsible!

52 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Reductio and Nazism is

Nazi is as Nazi does. Facts speak. Acts speak. No reductio, only facts. Russia is Nazi Germany today because that's what the facts are telling us, the daily pictures of flattened destroyed towns and places, attacks on civilian infrastructure in the middle of winter. Russia does what Nazi did so Russia is Nazi; and Putin is Hitler.

Edited by myata

Please stop feeding trolls or i-s here (I regret but what other logical options remain?)

Kicking out corrupt governments and leaders is a sovereign right of free people.

- Putin had and has no business telling free people what government they can and couldn't have.

- Putin had no right to invade an independent European nation, breaking all international laws.

- Putin is a war criminal, he belongs on the accused bench in the Hague like his spiritual predecessors, in Nuremberg.

- Russia needs to be kicked out of Ukraine and pay dearly and long for her atrocities for Europe and the world to return to any kind of normalcy.

Otherwise, Putin's recipe will be used by all dictators, big and small current and the future, all the way to the apocalypse that from possibility will become inevitability.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1