American Banks implode after making unwise investments based on woke scores

5 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I would celebrate theirs, the way I do with the ilk that you support, from January 6th, if they cross the line into violence. 

There is room in prison for both antifa and proud boys when they cross the line. I heard the conditions are not comfortable, but if one wants to be a thug, regardless of which side, and they cross the line, then the 1 star hotel awaits one.

OK I agree with this. But wondering around the Capitol is not "violent".

If anything, it's trespassing. 

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

So any time anything bad happens, it’s because of people and things you do not like. That’s the same way a 2nd grader sees the world.  

Why would you want to see the incarnation of Antifa if you don’t like them?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/violence-can-not-be-the-norm-of-protest-of-atlanta-dr-king-never-threw-a-molotov-cocktail/ar-AA18zQ20

Do you "like" this sort of thing?

46 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OK I agree with this. But wondering around the Capitol is not "violent".

If anything, it's trespassing. 

You are just totally full of shlt.  I’d say it straight to your face.  We all saw lots and lots of violence at the Capitol that day. Smashing windows, bear-spraying police, smashing their heads in doors, and much more.  Over 900 convictions, including convictions for seditious conspiracy.  

It does not matter that some protesters were nonviolent. They didn’t get prosecuted. There was plenty of violence that day and people who saw the violence and then continued past smashed barricades into the US Capitol were equally responsible.  

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

You are just totally full of shlt.  I’d say it straight to your face.  We all saw lots and lots of violence at the Capitol that day. Smashing windows, bear-spraying police, smashing their heads in doors, and much more.  Over 900 convictions, including convictions for seditious conspiracy.  

It does not matter that some protesters were nonviolent. They didn’t get prosecuted. There was plenty of violence that day and people who saw the violence and then continued past smashed barricades into the US Capitol were equally responsible.  

I saw the video. Like I said, and Contrarian said, if they cross the line to violence, they should be charged. Some did get violent. Most did not.

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, so based on this, Antifa is the same, especially the one that operates on this website, is like a normal MAGA, as the United States should allow people freedom of expression. If you want to be a sheep in a group, you can absolutely be one. 

however when some in your groups cross the line, then the law is there and prisons are there for the left and right-wing fringes. 

This is the MAGA collection: 

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/capitol-violence

https://nypost.com/2021/04/11/portland-ice-building-burns-amid-night-of-violent-protests/

Ya right...

15 hours ago, reason10 said:

That is a LIE.

Biden inherited an expanding economy. If you think the WORST JOB NUMBERS, HIGHEST INFLATION, skyrocketing GASOLINE PRICES is somehow fixing a mess, you are stupid.

Get your head out of THE VIEW'S ass.

Trump caused a recession. But, sure, the best economy. Amazing economy. Many people are saying Trump had the best economy, maybe ever.

16 hours ago, Nationalist said:

How does defund the police sound for starters? That's ANTIFA's thing right? Turn the cities over to criminals.

The police were never defunded. Maybe you read they were in a meme and you believed it since half of your brain is missing, but the police weren't defunded.

The real reason the banks and trains are having trouble now is because Trump deregulated these industries. JK, it was actually because WOKE WOKE WOKE WOKE WOKE WOKE WOKE WOKE!!

16 hours ago, Nationalist said:

We're it up to me, I'd direct law enforcement to round all of you up, lock you all in cages and let you all rot to death.

Yes, I'm aware that when fascists come to power, they come for the anti-fascists first.

6 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

The police were never defunded. Maybe you read they were in a meme and you believed it since half of your brain is missing, but the police weren't defunded.

The real reason the banks and trains are having trouble now is because Trump deregulated these industries. JK, it was actually because WOKE WOKE WOKE WOKE WOKE WOKE WOKE WOKE!!

Yes, I'm aware that when fascists come to power, they come for the anti-fascists first.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/08/13/at-least-13-cities-are-defunding-their-police-departments/?sh=6610db9029e3

No little boy. When rational people come to power, destructive little shits need make themselves scarce.

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Yeah, well, Portland is a different story, and not everyone there became violent, there were some, probably high on marijuana that just stood there.

Should those be arrested too? 

No, just like the MAGAs that stood there, they should not be arrested. 

but eventually, if they cross the line into violence, the law is there for them. Both Proud Boys and Antifa, both right and left, regardless if AntiFa speaks better and has better lawyers, if they cross that line and spit on the system, then the system will come crushing them. Sooner or later. 

not to mention the after-effects. That young man, Nordean that gave his life for Trump as the Proud Boys leader, who in the world will hire him after his prison time? His own family made a public announcement disowning him. Uncle Sugar and Welfare are his future. 

Again...I can agree with you on this.

Shall we discuss the consequences both parties received now? I don't see anyone rushing to raise bail money for the violent ones front Jan. 6. Do you?

8 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Trump caused a recession. But, sure, the best economy. Amazing economy. Many people are saying Trump had the best economy, maybe ever.

That is a stupid LIE. Trump INHERITED the worst employment numbers since the FDR Great Depression. His deregulation and tax cuts brought jobs BACK from the far east, caused gasoline prices to plummet and increased the standard of living for everyone, including BLACKS AND HISPANICS (who experienced historic prosperity because of him.)

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy.

• America gained 7 million new jobs – more than three times government experts’ projections.
  • Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.
  • The unemployment rate reached 3.5 percent, the lowest in a half-century.
  • Achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job-hirings.
  • More Americans reported being employed than ever before – nearly 160 million.
  • Jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low.
  • The number of people claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record.
  • Incomes rose in every single metro area in the United States for the first time in nearly 3 decades.

Delivered a future of greater promise and opportunity for citizens of all backgrounds.

• Unemployment rates for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those without a high school diploma all reached record lows.
  • Unemployment for women hit its lowest rate in nearly 70 years.
  • Lifted nearly 7 million people off of food stamps.
  • Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans reached record lows.
  • Income inequality fell for two straight years, and by the largest amount in over a decade.
  • The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth.
  • Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.
  • African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent.

Brought jobs, factories, and industries back to the USA.

• Created more than 1.2 million manufacturing and construction jobs.
  • Put in place policies to bring back supply chains from overseas.
  • Small business optimism broke a 35-year old record in 2018.

Hit record stock market numbers and record 401ks.

• The DOW closed above 20,000 for the first time in 2017 and topped 30,000 in 2020.
  • The S&P 500 and NASDAQ have repeatedly notched record highs.

Rebuilding and investing in rural America.

• Signed an Executive Order on Modernizing the Regulatory Framework for Agricultural Biotechnology Products, which is bringing innovative new technologies to market in American farming and agriculture.
  • Strengthened America’s rural economy by investing over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America.

Achieved a record-setting economic comeback by rejecting blanket lockdowns.

• An October 2020 Gallup survey found 56 percent of Americans said they were better off during a pandemic than four years prior.
  • During the third quarter of 2020, the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent – the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.
  • Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost.
  • Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery.
  • Unemployment fell to 6.7 percent in December, from a pandemic peak of 14.7 percent in April – beating expectations of well over 10 percent unemployment through the end of 2020.
  • Under the previous administration, it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration.
  • Since April, the Hispanic unemployment rate has fallen by 9.6 percent, Asian-American unemployment by 8.6 percent, and Black American unemployment by 6.8 percent.
  • 80 percent of small businesses are now open, up from just 53 percent in April.
  • Small business confidence hit a new high.
  • Homebuilder confidence reached an all-time high, and home sales hit their highest reading since December 2006.
  • Manufacturing optimism nearly doubled.
  • Household net worth rose $7.4 trillion in Q2 2020 to $112 trillion, an all-time high.
  • Home prices hit an all-time record high.
  • The United States rejected crippling lockdowns that crush the economy and inflict countless public health harms and instead safely reopened its economy.
  • Business confidence is higher in America than in any other G7 or European Union country.
  • Stabilized America’s financial markets with the establishment of a number of Treasury Department supported facilities at the Federal Reserve.

Tax Relief for the Middle Class

Passed $3.2 trillion in historic tax relief and reformed the tax code.

• Signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – the largest tax reform package in history.
  • More than 6 million American workers received wage increases, bonuses, and increased benefits thanks to the tax cuts.
  • A typical family of four earning $75,000 received an income tax cut of more than $2,000 – slashing their tax bill in half.
  • Doubled the standard deduction – making the first $24,000 earned by a married couple completely tax-free.
  • Doubled the child tax credit.
  • Virtually eliminated the unfair Estate Tax, or Death Tax.
  • Cut the business tax rate from 35 percent – the highest in the developed world – all the way down to 21 percent.
  • Small businesses can now deduct 20 percent of their business income.
  • Businesses can now deduct 100 percent of the cost of their capital investments in the year the investment is made.
  • Since the passage of tax cuts, the share of total wealth held by the bottom half of households has increased, while the share held by the top 1 percent has decreased.
  • Over 400 companies have announced bonuses, wage increases, new hires, or new investments in the United States.
  • Over $1.5 trillion was repatriated into the United States from overseas.
  • Lower investment cost and higher capital returns led to faster growth in the middle class, real wages, and international competitiveness.

Jobs and investments are pouring into Opportunity Zones.

• Created nearly 9,000 Opportunity Zones where capital gains on long-term investments are taxed at zero.
  • Opportunity Zone designations have increased property values within them by 1.1 percent, creating an estimated $11 billion in wealth for the nearly half of Opportunity Zone residents who own their own home.
  • Opportunity Zones have attracted $75 billion in funds and driven $52 billion of new investment in economically distressed communities, creating at least 500,000 new jobs.
  • Approximately 1 million Americans will be lifted from poverty as a result of these new investments.
  • Private equity investments into businesses in Opportunity Zones were nearly 30 percent higher than investments into businesses in similar areas that were not designated Opportunity Zones.

Give it up. You goose steppers LOST this argument years ago.

On 3/21/2023 at 7:51 AM, Nationalist said:

Did woke investing contribute to the bank failures? Sure it did. Is defending the police a woke anthem? Sure it is.

Besides...I loath the very idea of ANTIFA and would celebrate their incarnation. 

“Sure it did.” 
Cause you say so? You’re applying no logic here. Just “Tarzan think woke is bad, so it must be reason bank failed.”

It got me interested in trying to learn why the bank did fail, but you wouldn’t be interested in facts since you seem to live in a cloud of fantasy. 

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

That depends on where you look: 

Populists use January 6th rebels that have issues with the law to win politically at home.

• They do the time, and Marjorie wins at home. Not a good deal, but everyone sleeps in the nest that they make. 

Marjorie Taylor Greene and some House GOP want to visit January 6 defendants in jail:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/marjorie-taylor-green-jan-6-jail-b2298552.html

I hope she does visit them, and I hope they all tell her that the election wasn’t stolen and the riot was a foolish thing to do.  

One things for sure: Nobody’s coming out to protest Trump’s upcoming criminal indictment. 

8 hours ago, reason10 said:

That is a stupid LIE. Trump INHERITED the worst employment numbers since the FDR Great Depression.

Absolutely not. Employment was already on a steady incline when Trump took office.

number-of-full-time-employees-in-the-usa

His deregulation and tax cuts brought jobs BACK from the far east, caused gasoline prices to plummet and increased the standard of living for everyone,

He did bring back some jobs, but he also lost more jobs. Overall, Trump has had a net loss of American jobs, which you can see from the chart I posted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/01/08/trump-jobs-record/

including BLACKS AND HISPANICS

Identity politics is for cucks.

Edited by Americana Antifa
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Contrarian said:

That depends on where you look: 

Populists use January 6th rebels that have issues with the law to win politically at home.

• They do the time, and Marjorie wins at home. Not a good deal, but everyone sleeps in the nest that they make. 

Marjorie Taylor Greene and some House GOP want to visit January 6 defendants in jail:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/marjorie-taylor-green-jan-6-jail-b2298552.html

But they can't bail them out or raise money to do so...like the Democrats were able to.

Gee...a 2 tiered legal system. Imagine that.

7 hours ago, Rebound said:

“Sure it did.” 
Cause you say so? You’re applying no logic here. Just “Tarzan think woke is bad, so it must be reason bank failed.”

It got me interested in trying to learn why the bank did fail, but you wouldn’t be interested in facts since you seem to live in a cloud of fantasy. 

Know what? I said woke investing contributed to the failures. Do you know what the word "contributed" means? Sure ya do.

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2020/08/13/at-least-13-cities-are-defunding-their-police-departments/?sh=6610db9029e3

No little boy. When rational people come to power, destructive little shits need make themselves scarce.

Alright, try to shake the worms out of your brain long enough to understand what I'm saying. The police weren't defunded. Will they be defunded in the future? Maybe. But they were not defunded yet. So blaming anything on that is nonsensical. It's like saying 2026 was the worst year ever when it didn't even happen yet.

Further more, even if the police were defunded, you would have to prove how defunding police led to the collapse of a bank.

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I am aware of the Antifa bail fund, give me a couple of days when I am bored, and will do some digging into right-wing bail groups or maybe @Americana Antifa can provide that information, for sure, her obsession with the far right, she knows all that. I highly doubt Proud Boys or Militia groups don't have their own bail network system. 

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verify/why-capitol-riot-defendants-being-held-without-bond-before-trial-january-6-congress/65-1e4d4dd6-eded-4187-85f1-d4dfcc3a9519

4 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Alright, try to shake the worms out of your brain long enough to understand what I'm saying. The police weren't defunded. Will they be defunded in the future? Maybe. But they were not defunded yet. So blaming anything on that is nonsensical. It's like saying 2026 was the worst year ever when it didn't even happen yet.

Further more, even if the police were defunded, you would have to prove how defunding police led to the collapse of a bank.

My Gawd but you're a liar. Not surprising though. 

There are several people on this sight I will discuss and debate with. You are none of them. As far as I'm concerned, all you ANTIFA types need to be rounded up and caged.!

13 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Know what? I said woke investing contributed to the failures. Do you know what the word "contributed" means? Sure ya do.

So you're backing away from your ridiculous claim. Got it. Don't know why you can't just man up and admit you were wrong, but I know you were wrong, and you know you were wrong, so at least maybe you learned something. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

My Gawd but you're a liar. Not surprising though. 

There are several people on this sight I will discuss and debate with. You are none of them. As far as I'm concerned, all you ANTIFA types need to be rounded up and caged.!

Prove to me that the police were defunded. Not will be defunded, but they already were defunded.

Next, show me evidence that defunding the police caused the Silicon Valley bank to collapse.

So far, you've done neither. The closest thing you did was show that some cities are in the process of defunding their police.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rebound said:

So you're backing away from your ridiculous claim. Got it. Don't know why you can't just man up and admit you were wrong, but I know you were wrong, and you know you were wrong, so at least maybe you learned something. 

Lol...you're wrong yet try to claim victory. What a Tweenkie.

21 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Absolutely not. Employment was already on a steady incline when Trump took office.

number-of-full-time-employees-in-the-usa

He did bring back some jobs, but he also lost more jobs. Overall, Trump has had a net loss of American jobs, which you can see from the chart I posted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/01/08/trump-jobs-record/

Identity politics is for cucks.

The failing left wing biased Washington Post? And you wonder why people call you liberals !diots.

Trump brought MANUFACTURING JOBS. A lot of them were lost when the economy was shut down by the Obama virus, but the economy was coming back before Unelected Joe stole the presidency.

On 3/23/2023 at 1:25 PM, reason10 said:

The failing left wing biased Washington Post? And you wonder why people call you liberals !diots.

Learn the difference between "liberal" and "left-wing." You sound so stupid calling capitalist media like the Washington Post "left-wing."

On 3/23/2023 at 1:25 PM, reason10 said:

Trump brought MANUFACTURING JOBS. A lot of them were lost when the economy was shut down by the Obama virus, but the economy was coming back before Unelected Joe stole the presidency.

If you're really this stupid, then you're probably too far gone.

If you're lying, find another strategy. Most Americans know that Trump failed to handle covid.

12 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Learn the difference between "liberal" and "left-wing." You sound so stupid calling capitalist media like the Washington Post "left-wing."

If you're really this stupid, then you're probably too far gone.

If you're lying, find another strategy. Most Americans know that Trump failed to handle covid.

To bring your small, uneducated mind up to speed (and people wonder why older folk get so impatient with stupid people of all ages) the term "liberal" used to mean laissez faire free market capitalism. (Find someone with an education to 'splain the French phrase "Laissez Faire" to you.) It was ANYTHING but left wing.

The definition began changing in 1962 as a result of the Port Huron Statement. Suddenly, liberal began to mean COMMUNIST, Facist, Nazi, welfare state, food stamps, street riots, etc. And allegedly "liberal" politicians back then (Lyndon Johnson, Hubert Humphrey etc) would have been considered far right wingers today. Hell, Bill KKKlinton would be considered far right wing because he proposed 'WORKFARE."

https://teachingamericanhistory.org/document/port-huron-statement/\

In June 1962, a group of mostly white, middle-class college students met in Port Huron, Michigan, to draft a manifesto for the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS). SDS called for the creation of a “New Left,” that is, a new kind of liberalism. As a Cold War document, the Port Huron Statement is significant for several reasons. First, it sharply challenged the nation’s basic, bipartisan foreign policy: that every price must be paid, every effort made, to stop the global spread of communism. Second, the SDS became a vocal, well-organized opponent of the war in Vietnam (See Johnson, H.J. Res 1145, Johnson, Ball, the SNCC, and Nixon). Third, by criticizing America’s faith in technology, affluence, and materialism, the statement provided a foundation for the counterculture of the 1960s and beyond.

As far as LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP'S record, the facts speak for themselves. Before the OBAMA VIRUS came in and reduced the economy to the level of Democrat presidents, THIS was Trump's real record. (He didn't inherit ANYTHING from Obama except for a tanking economy and a volatile middle east.)

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/535048-donald-trump-had-an-economic-record-that-will-be-remembered/

Trump reduced taxes, unleashed the economy, renewed domestic energy production, and overhauled trade deals to place the country first.

Just like when Ronald Reagan became president, almost all of the liberal commentators and academics predicted that the policy of Trump would not work, and that they would harm the economy and stock market. The Washington Post famously claimed before the 2016 election that “Trump could destroy the world economy.” Did that turn out to be true?

Let us examine the success in the first three years of his administration before the coronavirus flattened the economy. The unemployment rate fell less than 4 percent, which was near the lowest in half a century. The inflation rate fell to 1 percent, which was even below the target level set from the Federal Reserve. This has kept the interest rates on mortgages and many other loans down to the lowest level in modern times.

The portion who fell below the poverty line declined to the lowest level ever recorded in 2019. The wealth of households, including their stocks, savings, and real estate, rose to the highest level in history. The Census Bureau saw the median income rise to above $65,000, up by more than $5,000 in three years and double the gains from the last decade.

Almost all of these benefits were most pronounced for minorities, notably Blacks and Hispanics. Liberals counter this record by saying that Trump is now the first president in modern times to lose jobs in four years. This was clearly a result of the pandemic and, unless the left blames Trump for the coronavirus, the critical issue is how well the economy rebounds.

According to most forecasts of the Federal Reserve and Wall Street, the unemployment rate was estimated to be 8 percent to 10 percent. But it has fallen to less than 7 percent from 13 percent in just six months. The growth rate hit a record of more than 30 percent in the third quarter of last year, and it could reach over 8 percent in the fourth quarter.

It is no wonder that by the end of the term for Trump, a majority of voters said they were better off versus four years ago, even with the coronavirus. Contrary to the economic crisis that Joe Biden says he has inherited, most analysts believe the engine of growth will roar back to life this year. That is because of the vaccines that could save hundreds of thousands of lives at home and millions more across the world with our Operation Warp Speed, another success under Trump. That is not a terrible record at all

That is a better record than ANY Democrat ever to hold that office.  Most of America knows that, which is why it took VOTER FRAUD to overturn Trump's landslide reelection.

Those are facts and

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg