American Banks implode after making unwise investments based on woke scores

13 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Wow, you're still butthurt that Biden beat Trump?

Inflation is up all over the world. Do you think Biden did that? He caused every country on earth to get extreme inflation?

Go back to school, snowflake. Learn what inflation is and what the cause is. Right now, you sound like a little third grader in a college macroeconomics class.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Wow, you're still butthurt that Biden beat Trump?

Inflation is up all over the world. Do you think Biden did that? He caused every country on earth to get extreme inflation?

Not nearly as butthurt as you are that Donald Trump beat HRC. 

Inflation certainly IS up, and I'm beginning to think that you woketards LOVE it. COVID is a major cause (if not THE cause) of inflation and we all know how the left used that to paralyze the economy and mail fraud Joe Biden into the WH. ;) 

16 hours ago, West said:

Correlation does not prove causation. 

Explain how a bank with $200 billion in assets failed because of $73 million in tax-deductible charitable contributions, made over a period of many years.  

Here, let me answer for you:  “Hunter Biden’s Laptop! Benghazi! Hillary’s emails!!!” You people are just absolutely ridiculous.  

Edited by Rebound

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Trending via NY Times:

Silicon Valley Bank’s risky practices were on the Federal Reserve’s radar for more than a year — an awareness that proved insufficient to stop the bank’s demise. The Fed had repeatedly warned the bank that it had problems.

Switzerland is close to announcing a deal for UBS to buy its smaller rival Credit Suisse for about $1 billion. The takeover of Credit Suisse is the most consequential fallout to date from the turmoil following Silicon Valley Bank's failure.

I read this as well.  The Fed repeatedly warned SVB for the past year and a half that their investment practices were inappropriate.  No mention of BLM or woke investments.  

Edited by Rebound

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

2 billion dollars from Uncle Sugar in Switzerland.

I have to tell you, was extremely disappointed in Obama when he had the opportunity to show Wall Street the stick. 

They deserved a shake-up then, but he listed to Timothy Geithner. 

If he would have gotten a hold of the problem then, and woken them up, right now we might not have this issue. 

• But lobbying won, soft gloves won, anyhow you know my opinion, better with corrupt Wall Street than to have someone like Bernie Sanders with his finger in the sugar jar. 

They will figure it out -> because now is not the time to deal with greed when there are global forces in Putin and Xi that can not wait to take advantage of some weakness. 

I was reading Warren Buffet is getting involved and is in contact with the Biden Administration.

Anyone that helps is good news. 

I remember a Congressman asking an official in 2008, “Who is being made whole by this money?”, and he would only answer in closed session. 

7 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

To a degree, sure. Biden should have undid everything Trump did. But the reason the trains and banks are falling apart isn't because of the WOKE. It's because Trump deregulated those industries.

Lol...

It's because twits think America is bad and needs tearing down. They have a militarized wing too. They show up in masks and in crowds and gang up on reporters, cops, and ladies, you name it. Fire bombs bricks anything they can use...frozen water bottles. They are indeed domestic terrorists. They call themselves ANTIFA.

Perhaps you've heard of them?

On 3/19/2023 at 12:05 PM, Deluge said:

Not nearly as butthurt as you are that Donald Trump beat HRC. 

I accepted that the day it happened. Fascists are STILL crying over Biden beating Trump. Let it go, my dude.

On 3/19/2023 at 12:05 PM, Deluge said:

Inflation certainly IS up, and I'm beginning to think that you woketards LOVE it. COVID is a major cause (if not THE cause) of inflation and we all know how the left used that to paralyze the economy and mail fraud Joe Biden into the WH. ;) 

trumplost.jpg

On 3/19/2023 at 12:09 PM, Deluge said:

Trump only did the deregulating; the banks woked up themselves. 

It's always someone else's fault, isn't woketards. ;)

Yes, they woked themselves up by cutting corners to save money, which always happens with unregulated Capitalism.

But, I don't know, I think they had a gay person working for them. So let's just say it was WOKE that did them in.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...

It's because twits think America is bad and needs tearing down.

I don't get the argument you're making. I'm saying that deregulating the banks and trains is what harmed these industries. You're saying it was actually people who want to tear America down? Can you name what policies you're referring to?

10 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

I don't get the argument you're making. I'm saying that deregulating the banks and trains is what harmed these industries. You're saying it was actually people who want to tear America down? Can you name what policies you're referring to?

How does defund the police sound for starters? That's ANTIFA's thing right? Turn the cities over to criminals.

We're it up to me, I'd direct law enforcement to round all of you up, lock you all in cages and let you all rot to death.

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

How does defund the police sound for starters? That's ANTIFA's thing right? Turn the cities over to criminals.

Were it up to me, I'd direct law enforcement to round all of you up, lock you all in cages and let you all rot to death.

How did defunding the police make the bank fail?

20 minutes ago, Rebound said:

How did defunding the police make the bank fail?

Did woke investing contribute to the bank failures? Sure it did. Is defending the police a woke anthem? Sure it is.

Besides...I loath the very idea of ANTIFA and would celebrate their incarnation. 

15 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Yes, which he inherited from Bush. He fixed Bush's economy, but then Trump destroyed Obama's economy. Now Biden is fixing Trump's mess.

That is a LIE.

Biden inherited an expanding economy. If you think the WORST JOB NUMBERS, HIGHEST INFLATION, skyrocketing GASOLINE PRICES is somehow fixing a mess, you are stupid.

Get your head out of THE VIEW'S ass.

15 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I would celebrate theirs, the way I do with the ilk that you support, from January 6th, if they cross the line into violence. 

There is room in prison for both antifa and proud boys when they cross the line. I heard the conditions are not comfortable, but if one wants to be a thug, regardless of which side, and they cross the line, then the 1 star hotel awaits one.

Don't forget BLM, ANTIFA and the Biden crime family. They belong in orange jumpsuits more than anyone.

30 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Did woke investing contribute to the bank failures? Sure it did. Is defending the police a woke anthem? Sure it is.

Besides...I loath the very idea of ANTIFA and would celebrate their incarnation. 

So any time anything bad happens, it’s because of people and things you do not like. That’s the same way a 2nd grader sees the world.  

Why would you want to see the incarnation of Antifa if you don’t like them?

Edited by Rebound

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Right now if I were a betting man, the chances are for your man, Donald to be arrested. 

Not today, apparently the event will happen next week as per new reports.

They had to postpone when they realized they didn’t have an orange jumpsuit that could fit somebody as fat as Donald. 

Edited by Rebound

4 minutes ago, Rebound said:

They had to postpone when they realized they didn’t have an orange jumpsuit that could fit somebody as fat as Donald. 

Fake news. You don't need a jumpsuit for Donald. Already orange. 

But in all seriousness, godspeed to these state and local cases. The senate refused to convict him of high crimes and misdemeanors of which he was clearly guilty, but perhaps these lesser charges will stick. After all, of all his crimes, Al Capone finally went down for tax evasion.