Canadian Catholic student arrested for saying men are different from women.

1 hour ago, Americana Antifa said:

They see injustice and want to fix it.

Kind of like those trying to cancel the past? Trying to cancel freedom of speech? Liberalism encapsulates the rule of law. You mean those who try to destroy it? Feeling society has to be destroyed in order to rebuild it, without a care of who gets destroyed along with it (such as the communities you're so called fighting for)?

Logic, is understanding the past, learning from it, and growing from it. Trying to erase it because its offensive, doesn't fix anything. This is the SJW I'm eluding to.

If this is not you, all the power to you. Keep using your voice. If you are the above, then you are part of a privileged group of youth with zero life experience, and a megaphone yet zero understanding of how a wise man knows when to pick their battles.

2 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Blaire White, like transphobia

How does she like transphobia? What is the level of transphobia that she has demonstrably liked? Please elaborate.

You vote against them doing things.

Care to present an example?

Why make the rules different for trans people? 

Because they're different? In sports where speed, reflexes or physicality give you an edge, a biological male has zero business competing with biological women in competitive sports beyond a certain age. Period. If this is the "transphobia" you're trying to end, you need to start by stopping the use of calling any facts refuting your opinions as transphobic. Words like woke and transphobic have lost their meaning, as they're used to silence opposition.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Alright, so the Republicans are authoritarian, reactionary, and silly. I completely agree.

Now, considering that fascism is essentially reactionary authoritarianism, am I wrong in saying that the modern GOP is fascist?

I understand that words like "fascist" and "nazi" are thrown around a lot, but don't let that make you dismissive when someone actually is acting like a fascist or a nazi.

The NY Post literally just did this:

06459d77-0cfd-4df4-9602-6351cc927eb1_116

This is verfickt insane. Again, don't be dismissive when someone actually is acting like a nazi. This is exactly what the original nazis did to demonize Jews. If one Jew murdered someone, they would run front page stories on it for weeks with headlines like "JEWISH MURDERER STRIKES!" When it comes to mass shootings in America, cis men are way overrepresented. But you'll never see a headline like "YET ANOTHER CIS MAN KILLS SEVERAL CHILDREN!"

I do kind of agree with one thing, though. Since the Right in America has become so extreme, there really is no more moderate-right and far-right. In America, the far-right is the Right.

What I'm saying is that the "excesses" are culture war nonsense, like the green M&M not being sexy, Lego including handicapped characters, Mr Potato Head getting "cancelled," and so on.

Left-wing media and even liberal media does not do this. And the reason is because Republicans have no economic policies that are popular. They do the culture war idiocy to distract from real politics and the fact that they're trying to eliminate democracy.

The Republicans are now also mostly left of centre, like our Conservatives.  You’re just a radical Marxist-Nihilist. Transhumanism is an assault on humanity because it puts ego and tech above nature and all else.

Mutilating children, violating women’s private spaces, and taking away women’s athletic opportunities is not progressive.

Each individual is a human worthy of basic human decency.  No one should harass a trans person, and I think that there are reasonable ways to accommodate for washrooms and provide athletic opportunities.  Stop pretending to see fascists and Nazis where reasonableness exists.  Your positions are the most authoritarian I’ve seen in a while.

Hardner has blown it on this thread, backing a radical and helping further destabilize society.  I don’t know how you dare call yourself conservative.  You’re far left.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO - this has got to be the biggest lie the left tells.  "OUR PROTESTS ARE MOSTLY PEACEFUL!" :)

This concept is that if someone is peaceful 23 hours in a day but then murders 12 people in the last hour then the person isn't violent because he's "mostly peaceful".  True - most of the time he was peaceful - but he's still  a violent person

So I know it's hard for nazis to understand individuality, especially when race is involved, but BLM is a movement made up of individual people. So it's more like, if literally millions of people marched in the name of a cause, and a hundred of them riot, that doesn't represent the vast majority of the people associated with that cause.

This is how stupid the Right is. You would see Fox play videos of riots on loop 24/7 and assume that's what every march turned into.

BLM is a violent organization.  Much violence has been done by their followers and supporters. Billions of dollars in damage has been done. They are NOT peaceful

I know you think BLM is an organization with membership cards funded by Jews. You think the same thing about Antifa, since that's what your nazi memes say. But like with Antifa, there were marches all across the country that people just called BLM. BLM is a movement, not an organization.

The republicans are not facists.   OR nazis

If you want to get technical, they're probably not truly ideological fascists or nazis. However, they're willing to use fascism in order to get power, since they can't win elections democratically. They even do a lot of dog whistling to nazis.

Today's GOP is all about reactionary authoritarianism, which is fascism. Whether or not they honestly want fascism is beside the point. If all of their politics are fascist, then I'm comfortable calling them fascists. Hermann Göring didn't really believe in nazism, but he went along with it for his career and became one of the most powerful nazis. So I feel that calling him a nazi is accurate.

And printing a news story with the absolute truth is not what hitler did. Sorry.

The nazis lied, but if a Jew committed a crime, they would use it to portray all the Jews as being just like this one Jew. That's what the NY Post did by saying "transgender killer," even though the killer being trans had nothing to do with the story. Most mass shooters are cis men, but notice they never say "cis killer."

If a white nationalist targeted a black church you'd be fine with the headline "White Nationalist targets black community".

Oh, FFS. Yes, because in that instance, the white nationalism is relevant. But when that actually did happen, right-wing media lied and pretended the killer was targeting Christians. And the reason they did that is because they know that a lot of their viewers are white nationalists.

• Downvote 1

ROFLMAO!!!!!  When did I EVER say that :)

If anyone here is playing a semantics game it's you.  "Oh - antifa isn't a TECHNICAL group, we're just a non-group group that's a group but not a group! Also - jews for some reason".

Who do you believe funds Antifa?

You already admitted it was a group. "WE" blah blah.

Wikipedia thinks you're involved in a group. It says that antifa is made up of decentralized groups. So - you're literally in a group of groups. You're not just in a group, you're like group Squared.

Again, semantics. You know that I was saying you're wrong for thinking Antifa is a centralized organization, as opposed to what it really is, a movement that's been around since the thirties.

The Nazis would have loved you tho.

At Least They Weren't Trumpies.jpg

24 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

So I know it's hard for nazis to understand individuality,

ROFLMAO -  SAYS THE GIRL WHO LITERALLY THINKS "ALL" CONSERVATIVES ARE LESSER PEOPLE!!!  And who CONTINUALLY makes broad statements about them!!  LOL !

Tell me you're a complete hypocrite without telling me :)

especially when race is involved, but BLM is a movement made up of individual people. So it's more like, if literally millions of people marched in the name of a cause, and a hundred of them riot, that doesn't represent the vast majority of the people associated with that cause.

The indivduals are still partaking in that activity knowing there will be violence and they tolerate it and accept it. That's still guilty ESPECIALLY in the US where accessories to crimes are just a guilty as those who commit them.

I get that you lefties really like to try to excuse your violence - but there's no excuse. Sorry.

This is how stupid the Right is. You would see Fox play videos of riots on loop 24/7 and assume that's what every march turned into.

This is how stupid the left is. You would watch cities burning and pretend nothing happened and even if it did it's just the right exaggerating.

Sorry - you're part of a violent and destructive group.

I know you think BLM is an organization with membership cards funded by Jews.

What is it with you and Jews? What do you have against the jews that you keep bringing them up and trying to make them responsible for this.

Seriously - why does the left hate the jews so much? Is it an authortarian thing? What did they ever do to you?  Your hate speech really isn't appropriate here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Kind of like those trying to cancel the past? Trying to cancel freedom of speech? Liberalism encapsulates the rule of law. You mean those who try to destroy it? Feeling society has to be destroyed in order to rebuild it, without a care of who gets destroyed along with it (such as the communities you're so called fighting for)?

I'm going to assume you're being good faith here, but I'm very much on the fence. Still, I'll answer as if you're being serious.

So if you look hard enough, you'll find fringe people in any ideological population. The way you tell what an ideological movement actually believes is by looking at their representatives, which are usually elected officials and popular activists. Some fringe gang of randos that knocks over a statue shouldn't be used as an example, because we don't know if other people who agree with them on economics would agree with their vandalism. It would be like learning one of them is a Hindu and then saying all Hindus believe in knocking over statues.

Understand, yes? 

Logic, is understanding the past, learning from it, and growing from it. Trying to erase it because its offensive, doesn't fix anything. This is the SJW I'm eluding to.

But only the Right is trying to erase the past. There are no Democrats trying to ban the teaching of history they don't like. Republicans are the only ones doing that. Republicans are also the ones banning books.

Do you understand why it's so hard to take the anti-woke thing seriously? The Republicans are literally banning the teaching of slavery, banning any book that has anything to do with queer people, and the "anti-woke" crowd is saying the Left is fascist because some random-ass SJW wants to censor a comedian.

How does she like transphobia? What is the level of transphobia that she has demonstrably liked? Please elaborate.

Blaire White regularly does fake news videos that make trans people look bad. She basically markets herself as the one good trans person, much like Candace Owens wants to be the one good black person. I used to think Blaire White was just stupid, but she's done this a bunch of times now, so it's probably on purpose.

https://www.advocate.com/transgender/transgender-2659396280

Because they're different? In sports where speed, reflexes or physicality give you an edge, a biological male has zero business competing with biological women in competitive sports beyond a certain age. Period. If this is the "transphobia" you're trying to end, you need to start by stopping the use of calling any facts refuting your opinions as transphobic. Words like woke and transphobic have lost their meaning, as they're used to silence opposition.

But if we're already judging who gets to participate on a case by case basis, and you accept that some trans people will not have an advantage, why not just continue to have it be a case by case basis?

Edited by Americana Antifa

17 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

However, they're willing to use fascism in order to get power,

No, that would be the left.  The left is about repressing those that disagree. The left is all about hate speech as you yourself have proven again and again, the latest example being against the jewish community TWICE now. The left is about passing laws attacking others and demanding that those who disagree are lesser humans, as you have done.

Sorry - the left is more fascist than the right these days.

Not that the right in the us are angels - but they're definitely less fascist.

19 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

The nazis lied, but if a Jew committed a crime, they would use it to portray all the Jews as being just like this one Jew.

So - just like saying that all conservatives are lesser people. 

Wow. They really WOULD have liked you.

16 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Again, semantics.

No, again truth. I never said antifa was a centralized org. I never even suggested it. That was your little brain assuming you know what every "conservative" thinks and the fact is you don't.  Antifa is a group, no matter how you slice it.

Your brain just strips it's gears when you're confronted with proof that the world isn't the same as your echo-chamber told you.

Some fringe gang of randos that knocks over a statue shouldn't be used as an example, because we don't know if other people who agree with them on economics would agree with their vandalism.

Not the only example, but it was widely agreed upon, even with the softened language describing the vandalism that occurred multiple times in various cities.

Like I said, its widely accepted to remove or cancel something because you're offended by it. It doesn't matter that what you removed, is a beacon of hope stemming from someone who ended slavery. Activists wanted a slave to be portrayed with dignity, ignoring the times where they were seen as subhuman. This was a statue created in the late 1800's. Just the sheer lack of logic to keep the times in mind, or just maybe, the artist wanted to depict reality with their art, considering the gravity of the moment.

Wanting to see history in a way that doesn't offend you, is delusional at best. History is offensive.

Sorry, but vandalizing statues that offend you, is precisely the level of "activism" that rightfully so, gets ridiculed by using "woke" in a derogatory manner.

But only the Right is trying to erase the past.

I've presented you evidence of otherwise. I can present more, if you would like.

Blaire White regularly does fake news videos that make trans people look bad.

Sorry, but Eli Erlick has done a wonderful job at making themselves look bad.

I wouldn't be worried about the suicide being fabricated--the elephant in the room, was if their victim was abused or not. If they had been, the lack of suicide is irrelevant, in my opinion.

and you accept that some trans people will not have an advantage

Only trans people without an advantage across the board, are male trans individuals. You don't see such people scrambling for athletics positions. I wonder why.

Biological men, have zero business competing against biological women in sanctioned or competitive sports. No exceptions.

Its already hard enough for women to make a living playing sports--last thing they need, is to have whatever scraps they have, removed by people who aren't even biological women.

That's not equality. Its erasing women, or what women used to be for 99.9% of human history.

2 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

1. Like I said, its widely accepted to remove or cancel something because you're offended by it.  

2. Wanting to see history in a way that doesn't offend you, is delusional at best. History is offensive.

3. Biological men, have zero business competing against biological women in sanctioned or competitive sports. No exceptions.

1. Agreed, and it always has been.  I worry about the times when the cancellation IS resisted more than the opposite.  When someone is cancelled in this way, they have often made their point about the mob mentality or society at large.
2. Agreed, and the fact that an actual government is trying to do this in Florida right now is concerning.
3. There are exceptions to everything.  You want a men-only and women-only Formula 1 series ?  "No exceptions" is a tell that you have adopted a war footing, even if it's defensive against a war footing.

19 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

You're talking about social progressivism but it's such am amorphous phenomenon that it defies assessment.  Is someone who believes in same-sex marriage far left ?  I can't begin to figure it out.l

The words used to describe political positioning tend to be subjective. They also move around with time. Perhaps one of the problems is that no one takes Communism seriously, as if it doesn't exist. I tend to reflexively think this myself at times, so if we remove Communism from the political spectrum what should we term a position just to the right of where Communism ought to be?

On the other side, we have people who refer to almost anyone even slightly right of centre on a single issue as 'Far right". And I think this is much more commonly used and as a pejorative. Tossing it back in the other direction is also a reflexive thing sometimes, depending on my mood and with whom and on what subject I've recently been talking. I'll concede suggesting academia is governed by the 'far left' was too inexact. Perhaps substituting 'progressives' would have been more accurate. 

As for Jordan and Marxists in colleges, I don't have much difficulty understanding what he means in that the new holy mecca of the progressive left is 'equity', meaning equality of outcomes for all regardless of their actual value, abilities, intelligence, efforts and productivity. It's the same sort of belief Marxism has been touting for a century that there should be no classes, no rich and no poor (which always just makes everyone poor in the end). Thus we have equity activists ending honors programs and programs for the gifted at schools, dropping college entrance exams and mandating the admission of people by identity group rather than abilities. In some areas, they're even watering down the curriculum and testing in order to ensure members of specific identity groups not noted for their devotion to studies graduate at the same rate as those who are. 

It's a profoundly anti-intellectual demand that everyone accepts that every individual is not an individual at all but simply part of a group, a cog as interchangeable as any other. And so every group must perform identically to every other group.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

3. Liberal media or left-wing ?  Left-wing media that focuses on progressive issues only ?  I can only think of Xtra or The Adovcate which are LGBTQ magazines...

Are you suggesting liberals aren't left wing? I think that on this particular topic of identity politics and culture wars most of us who are conservatives have come to think of anyone on the diversity, equity and inclusiveness bandwagon as "left wing". Equity is equality of results vs equality of opportunity and strikes most of us as Marxian/socialist. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Alright, so the Republicans are authoritarian, reactionary, and silly. I completely agree.

Now, considering that fascism is essentially reactionary authoritarianism, am I wrong in saying that the modern GOP is fascist?

Nope. Fascism is not just a pejorative term for anyone authoritarian. It incorporates elements of economic and political doctrine that the Republicans do not. For one thing, far too many of them are libertarian-minded and don't want the 'guberment' telling them what to do (except about abortion and LBGT issues, of course). Most of the support for that fat fool Trump is simply, as  you say, a reaction to the excesses of the progressive left.

The NY Post literally just did this:

06459d77-0cfd-4df4-9602-6351cc927eb1_116

This is verfickt insane.

Is it any worse than the way the American mainstream media waits eagerly by their computers watching internet reports in hopes of finding a case of a black man killed by a white cop so they can race off to breathlessly cover it and shriek "Racism!" to the world? To the coverage of the 'mostly peaceful' BLM riots that caused billions in damages? It seems to me the media, especially ones like the Washington Post and New York Times, as well as our own CBC prioritize finding racism anywhere, however small, and trumpeting it to the world in screaming headlines.

Again, don't be dismissive when someone actually is acting like a nazi.

Not liking transgenderism is not in any way akin to being a nazi. Most people are uncomfortable with the idea that after operating by the scientific principle for the last few centuries we're suddenly supposed to disregard our eyes and ears and simply accept the claim that a man is a woman and a woman is a man without any valid scientific or medical evidence. Without even any questioning! 

This is exactly what the original nazis did to demonize Jews. If one Jew murdered someone, they would run front page stories on it for weeks with headlines like "JEWISH MURDERER STRIKES!"

Well then that's also the exact way the mainstream media and left-wing activists demonize the police. Are they nazis?

6 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

1. The words used to describe political positioning tend to be subjective. They also move around with time. Perhaps one of the problems is that no one takes Communism seriously, as if it doesn't exist. I tend to reflexively think this myself at times, so if we remove Communism from the political spectrum what should we term a position just to the right of where Communism ought to be?

2. On the other side, we have people who refer to almost anyone even slightly right of centre on a single issue as 'Far right".   

3. I'll concede suggesting academia is governed by the 'far left' was too inexact. Perhaps substituting 'progressives' would have been more accurate. 

4. As for Jordan and Marxists in colleges, I don't have much difficulty understanding what he means in that the new holy mecca of the progressive left is 'equity', meaning ...

. In some areas, they're even watering down the curriculum and testing in order to ensure members of specific identity groups not noted for their devotion to studies graduate at the same rate as those who are. 

6. It's a profoundly anti-intellectual demand that everyone accepts that every individual is not an individual at all but simply part of a group, a cog as interchangeable as any other. And so every group must perform identically to every other group.

1. You should call it far left, if it's there.  But you can't call something Communist or far-left if it's something different.  It's like calling forced culture change genocide, or calling grabbing somebody rape.  The approach is somewhat this: we need to make people aware of a greater scope of problem than just mass murder of groups, or forced penetrative sex so we will use the OLD word in a new context to shock people.  We will call Liberals, NDP and such Communist or hard left and we will call George W Bush a fascist.  (I picked easy examples for me).  The problem is that you are blurring the meaning of words, which is what persuaders do nor people who are dealing in facts.

2. Yes exactly.  I think "far right" refers to outright racist doctrine and as such would hesitate to say Trump or the Republicans have ever been there.  Idealogue religious politics or libertarian politics are their own planets and we can use specific words for that.

3. Even progressive is inexact.  You might chance to fashion a word to make people sit up and notice like "post-neoliberal identitarian politics".  If you said that, I would read it twice and likely understand what you mean.

4.  We all know that.  Peterson's sin is that academics are painfully exact with their words.... normally.  This is what makes people like me see him as a harbinger of the intellectual apocalypse.  A populist professor.... yikes...

5.  Actual leftists believe much of these activities are a parlor game like "Clue".... "Mr. Racist did it in the library with a bad pronoun".  It's more about ageism and resentful morality to me.  I try not to bother with it. 

btw I think I posted somewhere an Economist podcast wherein they included that the woke war has both been won and lost in that HR departments have taken enforcement out of the hands of campus hotheads.  This means - on the negative side for some - you actually won't be able to say "trans women are not women" and keep your position as a class lecturer, a committee head, a department head any more than if you said "Black people are inferior".  That's just how it will be.  On the plus side for some - the process and enforcement will be done by the bureaucratic class so it will become rote and dull.  

Please don't take this statement as me supporting or being against this, I'm just the messenger so hold your fire.

6. The contradictions will have to come out and they will.

15 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

1. Are you suggesting liberals aren't left wing?
2.I think that on this particular topic of identity politics and culture wars most of us who are conservatives have come to think of anyone on the diversity, equity and inclusiveness bandwagon as "left wing". 

1. The word 'liberal' at its root means... well let's see... see below from Google
2. All of this is amorphous, which is another reason to stay away from arguments on "principle" about ideas that change with the wind.  As a conservative, I support the processes and institutions that considers changes to our rights and integrates such ideas into our culture over time.  Or you could say "I'm a conservative because I'm against same sex marriage in 2023"  but you would be in a minority... of Republicans: https://www.npr.org/2021/06/09/1004629612/a-record-number-of-americans-including-republicans-support-same-sex-marriage

lib·er·al
adjective

1. 1.
    - willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
    relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

2. 2.
    relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

45 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You want a men-only and women-only Formula 1 series ?

Danica Patrick races with men, but there literally is zero advantage. It's the opposite, which is why it isn't frowned upon.

Hayley Wickenheiser was playing pro hockey with men. She could hold her own, but let's not kid ourselves here, there was a massive size and speed disadvantage. She was keeping up, at best.

Point am making is you're right. In some instances it won't matter that a biological male is competing with a biological woman. 

However, it should never occur in any sports where the edge would go to the trans athlete. 

There is no longer a level playing field, once this is the case.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

1. Danica Patrick races with men, but there literally is zero advantage. It's the opposite, which is why it isn't frowned upon.

2. Hayley Wickenheiser was playing pro hockey with men. 

3. Point am making is you're right. In some instances it won't matter that a biological male is competing with a biological woman. 

However, it should never occur in any sports where the edge would go to the trans athlete. 

There is no longer a level playing field, once this is the case.

1. So we have an exception.
2. And another.
3. Ok.

I just want people to work it out without strife.

14 hours ago, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO -  SAYS THE GIRL WHO LITERALLY THINKS "ALL" CONSERVATIVES ARE LESSER PEOPLE!!!  And who CONTINUALLY makes broad statements about them!!  LOL !

Tell me you're a complete hypocrite without telling me :)

Here's the difference. In order to be a conservative, you have to be anti-reality and a total coward. People don't choose to be part of a race.

But even with that being said, I still recognize conservatives as individuals. Most conservatives are fascist, but I recognize that Mitt Romney is an exception. And of course, I also accept that material conditions play a role. People are more likely to fall for right-wing propaganda if they're poor and living in a small town.

You're unable to see people an individuals, which is part of why you're fascist. Fascism relies on extreme collectivism.

The indivduals are still partaking in that activity knowing there will be violence and they tolerate it and accept it. That's still guilty ESPECIALLY in the US where accessories to crimes are just a guilty as those who commit them.

But the individuals you're referring to made up a tiny minority of the BLM marches. The vast majority of these marches didn't have violence.

This is how stupid the left is. You would watch cities burning and pretend nothing happened and even if it did it's just the right exaggerating.

No, it's actually that we don't watch one clip of a building on fire and decide that the millions of BLM protesters all burned down buildings. Because we are talking literally millions of people who marched as part of BLM. Of course out of millions of people, there are going to be a few violent thugs.

This is a big difference between the Right and the Left. The Right doesn't understand data, they only understand examples. If a conservative sees a homeless person attack someone and right-wing media runs that story over and over, they'll believe that all homeless people are regularly attacking people. Whereas the Left will look at the data to see how often this is really happening and what can be done to reduce the amount of attacks.

What is it with you and Jews? What do you have against the jews that you keep bringing them up and trying to make them responsible for this.

You're being bad faith. I said that you believe the Jews are funding Antifa and BLM to riot. You can't defend that belief, so now you're pretending that I'm blaming Jews for riots, when really I'm saying that your belief is wrong.

This is another common thing that nazis do. When you call them on their racism, they'll pretend that you're being racist in noticing racism. It's the "Democrats are the REAL racists" line.

Edited by Americana Antifa

11 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Not the only example, but it was widely agreed upon, even with the softened language describing the vandalism that occurred multiple times in various cities.

So the problem people had with that statue isn't that they don't want to teach or honor Lincoln anymore. They just didn't like this particular statue because of how the slave is depicted. Nobody was saying we can't have statues of Lincoln or that we need to censor all images of him.

This isn't erasing history. What is erasing history is banning the teaching of the civil war, which only conservatives are trying to do.

11 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Like I said, its widely accepted to remove or cancel something because you're offended by it.

Yeah, on the Right. The Left and the Center don't do that. That's why when right-wing media is trying to talk about "cancel culture" they have to lie. They have to say that Dr Seuss was "cancelled" by the "woke mob." When really, all that happened is that the Dr Suess corporation decided to stop publishing five books that most people didn't even know existed. But because leftists and liberals don't actually try to "cancel" things, right-wing media had to lie.

It doesn't matter that what you removed, is a beacon of hope stemming from someone who ended slavery. Activists wanted a slave to be portrayed with dignity, ignoring the times where they were seen as subhuman.

So I look at it like this. Should media and academia portray Osama Bin Laden accurately? Absolutely. However, I don't want to see statues of him looking rich and powerful at Ground Zero. We build statues to celebrate things. Of course we should portray slavery accurately, but we don't need statue of slaves groveling at another person's feet.

It's the same thing with confederate statues. It's not erasing history to say that we don't want to celebrate these people in public.

I wouldn't be worried about the suicide being fabricated--the elephant in the room, was if their victim was abused or not. If they had been, the lack of suicide is irrelevant, in my opinion.

I would say it's a pretty important detail, but that's not even the issue. Blaire White got the story completely wrong even if you ignore the suicide claim. And she always does this because she wants to market herself as the one sane trans person who calls out the evils of trans people.

Only trans people without an advantage across the board, are male trans individuals. You don't see such people scrambling for athletics positions. I wonder why.

Actually, the participating of trans people is roughly the same for trans men and trans women. Like I said earlier, there are rigid regulations to make sure the only trans people who make it in are the ones who, due to hormones, no longer have an advantage. The idea that cis men are dominating women's sports by pretending to be trans women is another right-wing lie that the media pushes because Republicans don't have any popular economic policies. It's a distraction from real issues.

13 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Here's the difference. In order to be a conservative, you have to be anti-reality and a total coward. People don't choose to be part of a race.

Thanks for proving my point :)  You don't see people as individuals. You see them as a few big groups.  ALL conservatives - ALL of them - are the way you think they are.

You KNOW how you think is wrong - because you try to cover it up. "ALL CONSERVATIVES ARE DELUSIONAL AND THINK THE SAME WAY".  Ohhhh - ummm -- but i still think of them as individuals. LOL

You very clearly don't think of them as individuals at all

Then  you crybaby that other people don't understand that people are individuals.

There is no difference. Sorry.  You're just a racist bigot and like every racist bigot you THINK you've got a good excuse for your racism and bigotry.

But the individuals you're referring to made up a tiny minority of the BLM marches.

But all the blm marchers are aware that it's going to happen and these people will use the march to do that. So they're still accomplices.  The MAJORITY of blm supporters tolerate this as part of their marches. Or they wouldn't march, or would take actions to prevent it.

Because we are talking literally millions of people who marched as part of BLM.

And they all tolerate the violence and destruction done by THOUSANDS (not hundreds) of their own supporters.  Hell - they raise money to bail out the ones arrested.

So MILLIONS OF BLM SUPPORTERS AID AND SUPPORT THE VIOLENCE.

Yet - when a tiny handful of right wing people damage the capital buildings - the entire left screams for months that its' ALL CONSERVATIVES who caused it.

Again - hypocrisy thy name is 'the left"

21 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

I said that you believe the Jews are funding Antifa and BLM to riot.

I never even mentioned the jews. YOU were the only one to do that.

So why are you trying to pin this on the jews? Why are you trying to drag the jews into this and give them a bad name? Can you point out anywhere i said ANYTHING about jews before you claimed they were involved in this? NO?

Anti semitism is another trademark of the left these days. Drop the hatred of the jews please - it's disgusting and it's getting close to a line. Hate speech is still a crime in canada.

6 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Nobody was saying we can't have statues of Lincoln or that we need to censor all images of him.

This isn't erasing history.

They are saying that and it is TOTALLY erasing history.

The left Hates america (and canada) as it is today. But - you can't exactly replace it with their socialist utopia if everyone still thinks its a great country.

So - the left is aggressively trying to erase and rewrite history and destroy any symbols of it that are positive so that people will decide maybe america is bad.  They lie - claiming lincon was a terrible person. They claim 'america was built on slavery' when only a tiny percent of americans ever owned slaves.  They try to pretend there is NOTHING positive about it and it should all be torn down.

It's dishonest - and so are you for lying about it.