Canadian Catholic student arrested for saying men are different from women.

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Awwww - realized i'm right so you have to try distraction tactics like that? How sad.

You said AOC only criticizes the Right. I pointed out that she criticizes Democrats all the time, so you changed the take. Now bring back those goalposts, beeeeotch!!

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

no, it's an accurate observation of you. Sorry kiddo - you've made it quite clear. You're a hate filled bigoted racist fascist. You think people who are different than you are lesser people. You want to harm them if possible by force of law. You're pretty much the dictionary definition of fascism.

Did I break you?

49 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

That doesn't really have much utility. "Woman" is a social category, but in everyday life, we can't give everyone we meet a DNA test. Should everyone have to take a DNA test to use a public locker room?

I said it's the organs they are born with. Seems pretty utilitarian to me.

Before you go on about hermaphrodites, etc., those are natural mistakes. Trans women are not that.

13 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

You said AOC only criticizes the Right. I pointed out that she criticizes Democrats all the time,

By calling them the right.  So that's still critisizing the right,

13 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Did I break you?

Hardly - you can be a hate filled bigoted racist fascist and it hardly affects me.

The real question is who broke you? What made you like this? How does someone get to the point where they think other people are sub human the way you have said? And the hatred!  I'm curious to know.

51 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

And even that isn't always clear-cut, since lots of females don't have the XX.

Nature makes experiments, But let's be clear with words. If not XX, not a female. A woman is an adult female.

No need for a DNA test for going to the washroom, in my opinion. But if the person has a dick, better not go in there.

It may only matter in certain instances, as I already mentioned.

Washrooms now need to be redesigned, as already mentioned. That way you people can move on...

46 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

. But if the person has a dick, better not go in there.

Dude - you may have hit upon the solution right there!!!

We stop calling it 'mens and womens" and start calling it "people with dicks" and "People with vaginas".  Hey - if you're a "woman" with a dick no problem - door on the left where it says "people with dicks".

That eliminates the whole gender issue altogether. :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Nature makes experiments, But let's be clear with words. If not XX, not a female. A woman is an adult female.

No need for a DNA test for going to the washroom, in my opinion. But if the person has a dick, better not go in there.

But you see the problem with that, right? Blaire White has a dick. Buck Angel has a vagina. The parts don't always match the appearance. Also, how do we even go about insuring people follow the rules? Does everyone have to get their privates checked before using the bathroom? So much of this anti-trans bullshit is going to end up harming cis people too.

This is why it makes more sense to acknowledge sex as biological, but gender as cultural/social. This is pretty much already how things work. Changing it would require pretty totalitarian laws.

It's also worth mentioning that there are plenty of places that let people use the bathrooms they want as well as places that have unisex bathrooms. In both cases, this hasn't led to an increase in violence and most people are fine with it. So not only would this require draconian laws, but they would be draconian laws to a problem that does not exist.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

By calling them the right.  So that's still critisizing the right,

That's insane troll logic.

Also, the only Democrats she called right-wing were Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema. She criticizes other Democrats for both policy and strategy, but she doesn't call them all conservative.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Hardly - you can be a hate filled bigoted racist fascist and it hardly affects me.

The real question is who broke you? What made you like this? How does someone get to the point where they think other people are sub human the way you have said? And the hatred!  I'm curious to know.

deflect.jpg

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I said it's the organs they are born with. Seems pretty utilitarian to me.

Before you go on about hermaphrodites, etc., those are natural mistakes. Trans women are not that.

Not really. Can mistakes even exist in that context? The sex you're born with is random, it's not like someone is messing up.

And even if it was a mistake, so what? Those people still exist. Shouldn't intersex people be their own gender is that's what we're going with?

It also doesn't make much sense because we'd basically be saying that gender is defined by body parts, even if they no longer have those body parts. A person who looks exactly like a female down to the private parts is still a man?

That's insane troll logic.

That's pretty much how you define anything that's truth. You seem to find Truth offensive. It's like holy water to a vampire

Also, the only Democrats she called right-wing were Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema. She criticizes other Democrats for both policy and strategy, but she doesn't call them all conservative.

Nope - claims all the ones that disagree with her green vision are not left enough to be democrats, and they're bad people. Sounds a lot like you.

deflect.jpg

Aww look - the other leftie game :) Hide what YOU do by accusing others of it  :) RIght? Like pretending your anti fascists and accusing everyone else of being fascist when you're actually fascist?

contemporary-silver-heart-wall-mirror-p53579-69486_zoom-392780172.jpg

Edited by CdnFox

4 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Gender is different because gender is not defined socially by looks or genetics.

Sex is. Far more reliable to identify people, which is why most government documents use it.

Yes, we agree that sex is based on biology.

Which is why it should be used for jails, and competitive sports.

it makes more sense to let people use the locker rooms based on self-identity

Sure, for the individual who self-identifies. Social push back occurs, when this self-identity forces itself upon others in society. I.E Someone looking like a man, with man parts, feeling entitled to shower with biological women.

5 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

But you see the problem with that, right? Blaire White has a dick. Buck Angel has a vagina. The parts don't always match the appearance. Also, how do we even go about insuring people follow the rules? Does everyone have to get their privates checked before using the bathroom? So much of this anti-trans bullshit is going to end up harming cis people too.

This is why it makes more sense to acknowledge sex as biological, but gender as cultural/social. This is pretty much already how things work. Changing it would require pretty totalitarian laws.

It's also worth mentioning that there are plenty of places that let people use the bathrooms they want as well as places that have unisex bathrooms. In both cases, this hasn't led to an increase in violence and most people are fine with it. So not only would this require draconian laws, but they would be draconian laws to a problem that does not exist.

I already explained about the bathroom dilemma. There is not much else we can do. Everyone has rights that should be protected. Blurring the lines and letting them in causes harm to those who are even more vulnerable than transgenders.

5 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

And even if it was a mistake, so what? Those people still exist. Shouldn't intersex people be their own gender is that's what we're going with?

Yes, so what. It's what it is, and the christian, compassionate side of me acknowledges that.

Again, it only really matters in some cases. Women's sports are drawing the line, and I agree. Surgery does not make them women, physically biologically. But they may be considered like women, mentally. Trans- women works for me. On a personal level though I would refer to them as women.

Problem solved... movin on.   ;) 

Edited by OftenWrong

5 hours ago, Contrarian said:

This one is panicking. 

Can not handle other opinions so he thinks is a conspiracy against him.

You had it good all these years, manipulating, lying, and harassing medical staff amongst many. The far left loves people like you, superficial machines.

<--- Bad news for the far left is that not all on this board are superficial like you. This why they debate people like you, mostly. Like you, they are superficial too.

Now, physics happens, and you think is a conspiracy? All the same person? To manipulate "we"? There is no "we". Is just you and a keyboard thinking you are equal with professionals. I see you even wrote a status about your inability to deal with other views. ?

The way out of any coward: "WE".

Keep posting, you are a gift that keeps giving. Make sure you resume talking about showers and tent cities, those are your best. That's all you can do.

???

My good friend...

I guess you drank some gin again...

for breakfast?

;) 

Edited by OftenWrong

9 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

No, actually, what I am trying to do now, everytime I have the urge to drink, is to focus my energy on dismantling trolls, especially the fake ones that give AntiFa Ammunition through their superficiality. 

If you don't want this show, stop with the conspiracy theories, nobody has time to focus on some anonymous OftenWrong that posts nonsense on the internet.

Shape up and debate with logic, data and accuracy. If you do not, we will meet like this daily. Drunk or Sober. 

Even Drunk i have more reason than some of you sober. ?  

oh and remember, there is no "WE", is just you. 

You street rubbies get angry all the time. It does not work, it just takes you people further down the rabbit hole. Soon dementia will kick in.

If it hasn't already...   ;)

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Keep focusing on the personal. It just shows your weakness. 

In the Ukrainian thread when presented with historical data and accuracy, your response was "Tent Cities" and "Showers".

You are a less evolved machine that can't hold its ground when surrounded and all you have left is a loud noise. Tractor noise. 

?

Your historical data was too historical. Already explained that too and I hate repeating myself. I am not going to go on and on like these cattle who are here. I make a point or two. Once you have me repeating myself, I know you are not bright. You are dull. The discussion is dull.

You are impolite in filling these forums with random inane thoughts. You are off-topic. Change your name to off-topic.

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Better get used to it, pal. Your time to manipulate, lie, and harass medical authorities has come to an end. As any system changes, the period can be hurtful for the ones that had all the sugar until now, like trolls running off their mouth without evidence and knowledge, just because they have a computer. 

No doubt the medical authorities will sleep better at night, knowing you are there to avenge them.

You are not unlike the turncoats who turned on their own people when Nazis arrived. Soon they were weariing swastika armbands and barking out order too,

against their own kind.   ;)

27 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Ok, this a great opportunity to show yourself, because traffic keeps coming here and people need to see you. 

Sorry, who are the nazis? The medical authorities are the nazis? The ones that went to school, did not sleep, studied hard instead of running their mouths on forums like you, those ones are the nazis? The ones that pay their medical debt 10-15 years after hard work? 

and because you have a keyboard, you are equal with them?

I told you, if regulation, order, does not come in place, vigilantism is taking place. I am vigilante with official data and a keyboard, that's all. I have it all. Think twice before you post non-sense if you don't want to be embarrassed. 

Or keep at it, you are helping me respond back. 

Perhaps this is like therapy for you, because you have no friends. So then sure, why not help a poor rubby who's down on his luck?

You miserable, pathetic being. Nazis would be rounding you people up off the streets first and foremost, in case you have something to say that they don't like. Stalin preferred drunkards and those born low intellect. So in that regard you would be safe in the Soviet Union.

In a way you are the product of Stalinism, having descended from Poles who were subjugated under him. They also lived among their own excreta in "sanctuary cities".

You would not know this however. Being a product of the Stalinist mindset you are likely a godless atheist. Just remember hell is endless, my friend.   ;)

Edited by OftenWrong

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, another one that got checkmated. Still can't let go of the personal one because you were embarrassed with logic and data. 

And still so dumb enough to think I am polish or that i would release stuff about my religion or faith, you think you know, you don't know nothing. Listen, my friend, the idea behind this account is to be anonymous, like a cleaning fish for trolls on the Internet. You can never know who I am, trust me on that one, all you need to know your time with the sugar has to come to an end here anyways. 

Daily, I will embarrass you either, there are other holes you can flee to, or USE THE IGNORE BUTTON. ?

Well you are the one who told us everything. Perhaps not so smart, after all. But everyone is human.

Who wants to discuss logic and data anymore, those are outmoded ideas in the new modern age. There is no way to protect knowledge from being altered anymore. I can give you some links, if you like. If it makes you sleep well.

Otherwise you're on your own my friend. No anchor, no star to sail by. Just a world of digital darkness and confusion.

Oh you must be swirling by now, I don't get fooled by your words. You were here since 2014, I see on your profile, your posts are a beauty, it must have been a playground here for you with the sugar. 

Now, someone comes, challenges you on the sugar, and all you have is conspiracies and talking about someone's perceived flaw, by the way, I volunteered that information for reasons that you pea, would not understand. 

We will see in a few months, who will still stand when it comes to posting, debating, rational information once more people join. Now, all you have is tractor noise. 

My poor, wretched friend. I was here much earlier than that. I know you by your writing style. I know who you are too, but I will not say your name. Other than perhaps... the forum Rasputin.

18 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Of course you do, is all a conspiracy against OftenWrong, a nobody from a hole somewhere.

Get lost, troll. Forum Rasputin?! What the heck did you come up with this time?! 

• We have taken this offtopic and ruined an opportunity for people to discuss ideas. 
  • @Michael Hardner is absolutely correct. Thank you, sir. 

I simply force-feed you more of what you have already consumed. IE Garbage.

But maybe you are just more highly irritated this morning because you are resisting that bottle. Admit it. It's time for a drink, to calm you down. Then go for a nice sleep in the tent. Own thyself.

We cannot escape what we are my friend.

Edited by OftenWrong

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, Michael, as my first boss said, if you stop for every single opinion, especially the ignorant ones, you get nothing done. 

Michael you are all about timing, is good you are on the board even if we don't agree on many things.

Eventually, reasonable conversation will prevail even though the tractor sounds are loud.

Even in Nazi Poland there were rats who turned people over to the authorities...

1. ... if we don't agree on many things.

2. Eventually, reasonable conversation will prevail even though the tractor sounds are loud.

1. I hardly ever post my opinions on things.  I am more like The catcher in the rye, kicking bad arguments back into the wheat field.

2. The most important part of this is to only allow participants who are acting as a public, not as trolls. Use the ignore list.

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I still think the school could have handled this better, really. 

Possibly, but if the student was planning to make this into a human's rights challenge from the outset as It seems.. due to his affiliations with professional religious legal teams... Then he would never have compromised.  This means he would have continued to violate the school code as it is written.

Unless you expect the school to change their policy based on him demanding it, I don't think a middle way was possible.