Jump to content

Far left Calgary mayor to propose a bylaw of a $10,000 fine and one year in prison for protesting trans grooming of children


Recommended Posts

On 3/14/2023 at 11:00 AM, impartialobserver said:

Yes... in my thoroughly pointless discussions on liberalforum.org and liberalforum.net... quite a number of posters were insistent that drag queen story hours (or in my case.. 15 minutes) cause long term damage to children. As to what this damage is... they could never say or quantify. 

Soooooo..... you're commenting here on a discussion that didn't happen here that you didn't mention to anyone about something nobody here believes and haven't heard people say. And we're to take this as verbatum after trying to guess what you meant and what conversations you've had elsewhere with others. 

Well.  YOUR credibility is certainly improved :)

Nobody here is making any claim about the children being traumatized and i've never heard anyone make that claim, so if you found some tiny number of people somewhere who did that would be your problem, go comment about it there.

FFS.  We can't hear the voices in your head, maybe stick to the discussion here while you're here. Or at least tell us what the hell you're talking about first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Nobody here is making any claim about the children being traumatized and i've never heard anyone make that claim,

Sure they have, kids will grow up confused causing them suffer as a result in adulthood resulting in society going to hell in a handbasket - conservatives essentially say the same thing with just about every other generational attitude shift in the past that's alarmed them.   No prayer before class, boys growing their hair long, girls wearing pants, mixed-race marriage.... the list goes on and on and on.

It's what traumatized conservatives do.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Sure they have, kids will grow up confused causing them suffer

That is not trauma. You're not tramatized just because you're confused.

And if they have to grow up first then talking about them being traumatized a short time after the event really wouldn't count would it.

But  of course you have to lie about what was said to try to make your point. 

After all - it's what lying liberals do  :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, CdnFox said:

First off - yes, as a matter of fact pretty much all straight white males have a 'perverted' streak in them depending on how you define that. 

Geez, I wonder...

- where a leftist would get the impression that all cisgender white males have something wrong with them,

- how does gayness cure their perversion of white males,

- how I would see the world if I had the morally superior DNA of women, or of gay or coloured men, coursing through my veins?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Geez, I wonder...

- where a leftist would get the impression that all cisgender white males have something wrong with them,

Harper.  It was Harper's fault.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

- how does gayness cure their perversion of white males,

Well they're happier for a start.  I mean. it's right in the name.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

- how I would see the world if I had the morally superior DNA of women, or of gay or coloured men, coursing through my veins?

From about 10,000 ft and through a filtered lens.

Jokes aside, it is upsetting that while DEMANDING that cultures like gays and trans be accepted and welcomed because thats how we behave in a loving and caring society, the same people demand that cis white males are scum and evil and should not be tolerated and are resposible for everything including all slavery in history right down to when the pull tab breaks off your drink before you open it. You know those big spiders in the garage? Cis white men put them there.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Soooooo..... you're commenting here on a discussion that didn't happen here that you didn't mention to anyone about something nobody here believes and haven't heard people say. And we're to take this as verbatum after trying to guess what you meant and what conversations you've had elsewhere with others. 

Well.  YOUR credibility is certainly improved :)

Nobody here is making any claim about the children being traumatized and i've never heard anyone make that claim, so if you found some tiny number of people somewhere who did that would be your problem, go comment about it there.

FFS.  We can't hear the voices in your head, maybe stick to the discussion here while you're here. Or at least tell us what the hell you're talking about first.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, blackbird said:

NO such thing as an "impartial observer" unless you're just faking it.

I will give this story one last time. Every time that I post on a forum... I get your response. When I was on the now-defunct amazon politics forum, I kept getting banned. Some less-than-brilliant individual would put down the bait and I would take it. Well, on the 9th (or so) time, I was tapped out of user name ideas and found this on a book review. I use it mostly out of habit. No one can be truly impartial. To not care about anything is not conducive to life. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

No prayer before class, boys growing their hair long, girls wearing pants, mixed-race marriage.... the list goes on and on and on.

That describes the 1960s sexual revolution which is destroying the west or the west is destroying itself more accurately.

People that turn their back on the true God of the bible self destruct.  That's how the fallen corrupt human nature operates.  Have you not understood that much yet?   It's due to the fall of man and corrupt human nature.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Calgary mayor has proven herself to be a radical progressive/liberal and is using her position to try to stifle freedom of expression of those who oppose the woke nonsense.  She is not representing all the people of Calgary although that is what a mayor should be doing.

I hope the bylaw is challenged in court even though I don't hold out a lot of hope with the liberal courts.

Edited by blackbird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

When I was on the now-defunct amazon politics forum, I kept getting banned.

I can't imagine why with such riveting content.

Look - this isn't hard. If you want to be taken seriously just post things that are relevant to the discussion and more useful than  going zzzzzz like you're a 15 year old or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The Calgary mayor has proven herself to be a radical progressive/liberal and is using her position to try to stifle freedom of expression of those who oppose the woke nonsense.  She is not representing all the people of Calgary although that is what a mayor should be doing.

I hope the bylaw is challenged in court even though I don't hold out a lot of hope with the liberal courts.

I dont' know that it's passed yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did I miss something here, because you people are still talking about this. From what I've seen they are talking about using a municipal bylaw, naturally, to enforce against public harrasment. The maximum penalty is a 500 dollar fine.

But hey. Carry on blathering,

ye dunderheads  ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,764
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    robretpeter42
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...