TUCKER CARLSON AND THE JAN. 6 VIDEO

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO I bet you have that list of conspiracies scribbled all over the walls of your studio apartment  and rant at it every night  

I don't need to rant like some Russian collusion-starved child, I've been vindicated on all counts.

The things you list are either conspiracy nonsense NOT proven to be true - for example all it 2 of the Whitmer kidnappers were convicted)

They got off on an entrapment defence, what does that tell you?

Then the info from their successful defence wasn't allowed to be used at the other trial. Sounds fair, right? Maybe in 1985 Russia.

or in the case of smollet just some random thing that happened that nobody disagrees about.  

Not true at all.

You don't disagree about it now because the conspiracy theorists who said it wasn't a MAGA hate crime were proven correct: Jussie was a faker. 

The MSM was all over it after it first happened, and so were their useful idjits like you. 

"JUSSIE IS A VICTIM AND THE MAGA CROWD ARE ALL RACIST MONSTERS!!!! AHHHHH" - you all cried, while stroking each other's little confirmation biases.

Even after his plot started being unravelled his backers just screamed "RACISM" louder and louder, thinking it would make the investigations stop. 

To this day leftard media has never acknowledged that what he did was commit a fake hate crime against himself to gin up racial division, political division and hatred. "He just did it to advance his career ? " lol.

“The MSM” is hundreds if not thousands of independent news outlets and reporters worldwide the fact that you think they’re all secre Controlled by some insidious dark force proves you’re a kook.

Really? Or is that just another conspiracy theory proven to be true:

https://cbc.radio-canada.ca/en/media-centre/trusted-news-charter-fight-disinformation

CBC/Radio-Canada believes that trusted sources of news and information for Canadians are vital to democracy. To support that goal on a global scale, CBC/Radio-Canada has joined the Trusted News Charter, a BBC-led initiative to strengthen measures to protect audiences from disinformation

Other partners just announced include Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, AFP, Reuters, Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, and the European Broadcasting Union.

From BBC's site, which is linked on that CBC page:

• Voter Information: co-operation on civic information around elections, so there is a common way to explain how and where to vote
  • Shared learning: particularly around high-profile elections

I found at least one source before that specifically mentioned the upcoming (at the time) 2020 election as a major reason for it's inception. It sure came in handy during covid though, didn't it? MSM around the world was in lock-step. "BSL4 lab theory, bad. Fauci good. HCQ kills. The vaccines will be pure and safe - they are our only hope. The vaccines ARE perfect and safe. The vaccines aren't perfect but they're still awesome. Etc, etc, etc..." all in unison, every day.

Of course except when they report something that’s convenient for you rhen you uave no problem believing them even though that disproves the conspiracy theory. 

Blah, blah, blah. You know you're just babbling, but don't let that stop you from running your mouth. 

The only stooge here is you,

So did you prove anything wrong, or just add some more conspiracy theories for me to prove correct?

you fall for right wing lies because as am uneducated high school dropout who was probably bad at school their whole life you have never developed critical thinking skills or a base level of knowledge and understanding of rhe world amd how it works.

Straight to sandbox insults lol. 

Did you prove Russian collusion somewhere, or did I prove that the FBI are criminals? Put your awesome education to use, clown. Prove me wrong ?

Prove me wrong about the psuedovax, its side-effects, laptop election interference, Joe's knowledge of Hunter's business dealings, Joe's payouts, shadow bans, the BSL4 lab disinformation from Fauci et al...

You didn't prove one thing, you actually just hoisted yourself on your own petard with your wildly ignorant defence of the "hundreds if not thousands of independent MSM outlets". 

Your lack of education almost certainly held you back in life and you’ve probably spent most of your time at the bottom of society’s pecking order as a sexually unsuccessful male working sh-t jobs for sh-t money. This explains your well-established grudge against women and society in general and why

Again, you can't talk about facts because they're not on your side, so you're going to sandbox insults. 

Not sure where you get the idea that I have a "well-established grudge against women", my wife actually makes more money than I do, by a lot, and I don't begrudge her one bit of that. 

Where we differ is I don't truck with liars, criminals and fools. A worthless skank like Hillary wouldn't get the time of day from me. I have no time for people who think that "women can do anything as well as men can" or "men can menstruate". It's just completely stupid. 

you’re so susceptible to anti-social and anti-establishment narratives such as your conspiracy gibberish. 

Collusion-boy is calling me susceptible to false narratives lol. 

I gotta hand it to ya Beave, your stupid crap still makes me laugh after all this time. 

42 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

“Don’t believe your lying eyes “ lol that implies that there’s convincing evidence in plain sight as opposed to your baseless made up nonsense about “liberal infiltrators” sleeper agents in school textbook publishers running false flag operations to discredit republicans.

Neat trick, Beave. I imagine you think that because that concerns a different topic you can just pull it out your butt in fantasy form and call it truth.

Did it not occur to you that I was there and can tell what really happened.

Beave, who I used to call King of Lies, posted a lie from the New York Times concerning what a publisher was going to publish as curriculum in Florida. We know it was a lie because the Publisher posted on the front page their website that it was a lie. 

What he's trying to post as the story is not the central story we could call the point on what we were actually talking about.  That was that he lied and the New York Times lied. That was the actual point.

However what Beave wants to move the goal posts to was something I told him about reading between the lines to conjecture as to what I suspected what might have been happening behind the scenes. It wasn't important. Just fun. You can do that and Beave has done a lot worse.

For example he uses that spin from an unrelated story to obfuscate from the issue of Ray Epps who has never been charged but is on video committing crimes. Crimes such as inciting the invasion of the capitol or participating in crashing a sign into a police line. Many J6 prisoners are doing serious time for less with less in your face evidence than the blatant right before your eyes evidence Epps committed crimes and they refuse to charge him.

And here's some more reading between the lines conjecture for you, Beave. If they won't charge Epps for crimes we can watch him commit on video that's suspicious. It cries out Fedsurrection over Insurrection.

13 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Beave, who I used to call King of Lies, posted a lie from the New York Times concerning what a publisher was going to publish as curriculum in Florida. We know it was a lie because the Publisher posted on the front page their website that it was a lie. 

^ LOL now THAT is a lie. The publisher didn’t say it was lie they said it was an accident  Furthermore genius even if the accused publisher had actually issued a denial (which they didn’t) a denial is not proof that the accusation is wrong  Most guilty people deny doing the thing they actually did  so you’re not only guilty of being wrong in the above statement you’re guilty of being dumb  

Also you didn’t call me King of Lies the inaccruate smear that you used against me whenever I put your place was King of somethIng else, but as usual you even get your baseless insults WRONG. 

Your statements about Epps are just false. He was a MAGA ex-Oath keeper who turned himself in and was not charged because there was no evidence he did anything serious that would secure a conviction. The rest is just MAGA crazies turning on fellow MAGA crazies. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

don't need to rant like some Russian collusion-starved child, I've been vindicated on all counts.

FALSE 

They got off on an entrapment defence, what does that tell you

That the system works and is not rigged against conservatives as your conspiracy fever dreams would have us believe 

Then the info from their successful defence wasn't allowed to be used at the other trial. Sounds fair, right?

Wrong as usual you don’t understand the things you’ve been trained to repeat without question. The defence wanted to bog the trial down in baseless and irrelevant Jan 6 conspiracy theories about the “deep state” amd also failed to prove entrapment:

“In a surprisingly candid admission that his defense strategy is to seek jury nullification, Franks asks the Court’s permission to argue cable television conspiracy theories about January 6, 2021 in his case-in-chief,” said theprosecutor  

Judge Jonker said that the defense claims of entrapment should be left to the jury. He said the defense would have to show inducement and lack of predisposition to commit a crime for charges to be dismissed before trial.

“Applying this framework, simply setting up a ruse – even an extended one – or running a confidential source, or even proposing a criminal act is not enough,” the judge wrote.

“At this pretrial stage, the Court concludes the defense has not demonstrated as a matter of law that Defendants’ wills were overcome by the actions of the government.”

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/2022/01/judge-rejects-entrapment-claim-in-gov-whitmer-kidnap-plot-prosecutor-says-defense-based-on-conspiracy-theories.html?outputType=amp

You don't disagree about it now because the conspiracy theorists who said it wasn't a MAGA hate crime were proven correct: Jussie was a faker. 

It was only 2 weeks from the time when the original false accusation was made to when it was exposed as a hoax. Of course MAGAs would deny it whether it was true or not but the general public was increasingly skeptical as the story was fishy from the beginning. The controversy amd great MAGA vindication you claim was simply not there because its such a distracting non-relevant story about a minor celebrity. 

To this day leftard media has never acknowledged that what he did was commit a fake hate crime against himself to gin up racial division, political division and hatred. "He just did it to advance his career ? " lol.

But somehow you have evidence of what his TRUE motives were right?  Lemme guess you don’t need “evidence” because your “common sense” is some kind of ESP that doesn’t need evidence. 

Really? Or is that just another conspiracy theory proven to be true:

No. As usual you don’t even understand what you’re copying and pasting. A universal professional standard doesn’t prove they’re all conspiring together for the same agenda. All professional tradespeople - doctors, lawyers, electricians m, plumbers - follow shared standards that doesn’t mean they’re all conspiring or controlled by the same master. Smarten up. 

found at least one source before that specifically mentioned the upcoming (at the time) 2020 election as a major reason for it's inception. It sure came in handy during covid though, didn't it? MSM around the world was in lock-step. "BSL4 lab theory, bad. Fauci good. HCQ kills. The vaccines will be pure and safe - they are our only hope. The vaccines ARE perfect and safe. The vaccines aren't perfect but they're still awesome. Etc, etc, etc..." all in unison, every day.

Yeah Reality is a tough one for you to accept isn’t it?  All the media outlets also report that the earth is round, must mean it’s a media conspiracy,  why won’t they give equal time to the flat earthers?  The 2020 election lies spread by Trump and the MAGA were so BLATANT and so DANGEROUS it did encourage many media outlets to reconfirm their commitment to reporting the objective truth as opposed to their usual practice of supposing “both sides” of the story are equally true. And now we know Fox News didn’t even believe the election lies it reported to you as truth. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Prove me wrong about the psuedovax, its side-effects, laptop election interference, Joe's knowledge of Hunter's business dealings, Joe's payouts, shadow bans, the BSL4 lab disinformation from Fauci et al...

NO. YOU Prove yourself right. You’re the one making the wild accusations, which means the burden of proof is on YOU. So far you haven’t proven sh-t. 

Not sure where you get the idea that I have a "well-established grudge against women", my wife actually makes more money than I do

Well not to detract from her achievements but I’m sure out-earning you is a pretty low bar for anyone to clear lol.  Your apparent lack of respect for women was evident when you stated women ought to be banned from certain professions like the military by law. 

9 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

FALSE 

Sayeth the collusion fool.

That the system works and is not rigged against conservatives as your conspiracy fever dreams would have us believe 

So in other words, you're not denying that they got off on an entrapment defence, which means that it's exactly like I said: the FBI set that up themselves and (coincidentally???) timed it as an October surprise. 

If the FBI didn't already get caught committing other crimes against Trump to steal an election I might have beieved the timing was random...

Wrong as usual you don’t understand the things you’ve been trained to repeat without question. The defence wanted to bog the trial down in baseless and irrelevant Jan 6 conspiracy theories about the “deep state” amd also failed to prove entrapment:

Wrong as usual dipsnit, this is just more evidence of how stupid you are. 

A federal judge handling the re-trial of two men charged in connection to an alleged kidnapping plot of Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer decided Tuesday that information about the first trial, the acquittals of two other men and text messages with an FBI informant cannot be included as part of the evidence presented before the jury during the second trial slated to begin next month. 

In order to arrive at the pre-arranged conclusion....

“In a surprisingly candid admission that his defense strategy is to seek jury nullification, Franks asks the Court’s permission to argue cable television conspiracy theories about January 6, 2021 in his case-in-chief,” said theprosecutor  

... "said the prosecutor".

So your own stupid claim is just based on the prosecutor's opinion. Are you just here trying to prove how stupid you are?

It was only 2 weeks from the time when the original false accusation was made to when it was exposed as a hoax. Of course MAGAs would deny it whether it was true or not but the general public was increasingly skeptical as the story was fishy from the beginning. The controversy amd great MAGA vindication you claim was simply not there because its such a distracting non-relevant story about a minor celebrity. 

BS. You're incapable of experiencing a skeptical moment in your life. When CNN talks, you store their BS in your memory and then just regurgitate it like a Manchurian candidate. "blah BLAH BLAH blah blah BLAH blah blahhhhh."

But somehow you have evidence of what his TRUE motives were right?  Lemme guess you don’t need “evidence” because your “common sense” is some kind of ESP that doesn’t need evidence. 

Dude, there are way better ways to draw attention to yourself than trying to paint millions of people as violent racists. Especially at a time when the Dems and their MSM wer doing their best to divide the country racially.

His story fit perfectly into the "TRUMP RACIST MAGA MISOGYNIST GAYBASHING HATEHATEHATE" narrative that you've been conditioned to believe. 

No. As usual you don’t even understand what you’re copying and pasting. A universal professional standard doesn’t prove they’re all conspiring together for the same agenda. All professional tradespeople - doctors, lawyers, electricians m, plumbers - follow shared standards that doesn’t mean they’re all conspiring or controlled by the same master. Smarten up. 

As usual, you refuse to see what's right there in front of your face.

FYI "following shared standards" nothing to do with "hammering home the same lies and conspiring to shout down  unapproved information", and that's exactly what they did with the BSL4 info, the laptop story, the 2020 election, covid, Jan 6th, etc.

It's why so many people in the MSM, whose livelihoods depend on their vocabularies, used the word "seditious"  completely wrong. They were told to just use the word over and over to fool their stooge horde and so they did. And it worked. Now people like you and Hodad think that attacking a building is seditious. He even thinks that the definition needs to be updated to reflect the common misperception of leftards. 

Yeah Reality is a tough one for you to accept isn’t it?  All the media outlets also report that the earth is round, must mean it’s a media conspiracy,  why won’t they give equal time to the flat earthers?  The 2020 election lies spread by Trump and the MAGA were so BLATANT and so DANGEROUS it did encourage many media outlets to reconfirm their commitment to reporting the objective truth as opposed to their usual practice of supposing “both sides” of the story are equally true. And now we know Fox News didn’t even believe the election lies it reported to you as truth. 

Reality is that things like the possible efficacy of HCQ, the safety and efficacy of supposed "vaccines", the lab leak theory, the integrity of the 2020 election, etc, aren't forbidden topics any more than Russian collusion wasn't a forbidden topic. Even more so, lies about HCQ, the lab leak theory, the safety and efficacy of supposed "vaccines" and the integrity of the 2020 election should never come from the media, or be supported/endorsed/enforced by their TNI cohorts on social media. 

It's not actually treason to consider whether or not the 2020 election was illegitimate, but that's what the Demmies are aiming at. Why?

NO. YOU Prove yourself right. You’re the one making the wild accusations, which means the burden of proof is on YOU. So far you haven’t proven sh-t. 

JC Almighty, dude. It's not "up to me to prove any of that". If you don't already understand those things perfectly clearly then you're a complete tool. 

Well not to detract from her achievements but I’m sure out-earning you is a pretty low bar for anyone to clear lol.  Your apparent lack of respect for women was evident when you stated women ought to be banned from certain professions like the military by law. 

I'm pretty sure that you can tell from my points of view that I'm not a low-down street urchin, reliant upon the gov't for handouts, like all of these leftists here, yourself included. 

Women don't need to be banned by law, but standards definitely shouldn't be lowered just so that women can get into elite units, or even just general infantry. It's a horrible mistake and people's lives are on the line. No place for leftard "sensibilities".

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

^ LOL now THAT is a lie. The publisher didn’t say it was lie they said it was an accident.

Well if you seriously want to get into what the publisher did or didn't say why didn't you just go back to the other thread you want to lie about in this one and click the quote. It's easy. Here, I'll show you:

"From: STUDIES WEEKLY RESPONSE TO THE NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE

We find the  omission or altering of historical fact to be abhorrent and do not defend it. 

Although it was too late, once we discovered the unapproved changes, as evidenced by the file discrepancies within our submission we planned to rectify the situation but could not edit it during the review. Those unapproved changes have already been removed from our curriculum. We had no intention of allowing those versions to become our official state versions..."

https://www.studiesweekly.com/

They also said they identified the individuals responsible and "rectified the situation."

Would you like me to show you how to quote that bit, King of Lies?

Edited by Infidel Dog

11 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Well if you seriously want to get into what the publisher did or didn't say why didn't you just go back to the other thread you want to lie about in this one and click the quote. It's easy. Here, I'll show you:

They also said they identified the individuals responsible and "rectified the situation."

Would you like me to show you how to quote that bit, King of Lies?

Hey dummy what exactly do you think that quote proves?  They admit they did it and don’t defend it. They claim it was an accident while trying to comply with the vague Florida law which they mention by name but you dishonestly omit from you quote.  
Hilarious.

So are you simple or are you dishonest?  It can only be one of those 2 options at this point. It can also be both. 

15 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Tell us how the world is really flat and lizard people living under the earth’s crust secretly rule the planet   

Is that something that you actually believe? Rather, did they say that on CNN? (which means that by default you wholeheartedly believe it)

“Don’t believe your lying eyes “

That's an actual CNN mantra.

CNN: "We won't show you video of M Brown from the minutes before he was shot (violently robbing a store), out of respect for the deceased, just take our word for it - he was a gentle giant."

Dems: "You only need to see a few 4-second clips from the Jan 6th protest, with audio dubbed over them, to get the whole picture. We'll keep the other 40,000 hours secret and just tell you what happened. DON'T WATCH THE VIDEOS ON FOX! VIDEOS LIE!!!!!!"

Get it dude? 40 seconds of video for you vs 40,0000 hours that you can't see...

Its always amusingwhen someone with a devoted faith-based belief in something like stolen elections or Noahs Ark or the Prophet Mohammad’s  magical flying horse ride claims doubters are “disbelieving their lying eyes” or not “thinking critically”

It's always amusing that by the time all the facts come out, every single CNN narrative that you believe is eventually in smoking ruin, but you instantly believe the next one with all your precious little snowflake heart.

A genius once said:

If CNN gave an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters, leftists would believe everything they typed.

11 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

BTW, in case you missed it an "unapproved change" is not "an accident." It's incompetence or sabotage.

It only means one of their employees drafted it and then (according to them) it didn’t get final approval for release before actually being released  

If there was “sabotage” or “infiltrators” or any of your other made up invented baseless nonsense they would have clearly said so. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Ray Epps was connected to the feds during the Fedsurrection. It's blatant. Get over it.

Tucker showed video showing Epps lied to the subcommittee. They knew. They had access to the same video. They didn't care. He became their pal.

Here is a link to the official transcript of Ray Epps’ testimony before the Jan 6 Committee. Can you please tell us where it indicates that he lied and that it shows he was “connected to the Feds”?

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-J6-TRANSCRIPT-CTRL0000038864/pdf/GPO-J6-TRANSCRIPT-CTRL0000038864.pdf

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Is that something that you actually believe?

It’s conspiracy nonsense with as much factual basis and evidence as your conspiracy nonsense. 

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Get it dude? 40 seconds of video for you vs 40,0000 hours that you can't

You honestly believe only 40 seconds of Jan 6 violence exists?  If you’re going to turn your tin foil hat into a tin foil ski mask for extra protection, you need to add some eye holes,  not just a mouth hole. 

24 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's always amusing that by the time all the facts come out, every single CNN narrative that you believe is eventually in smoking ruin,

False. And says the guy who believes Fox’s election lies even after Fox admits they don’t even believe their lies.   

• Like 2

Just now, BeaverFever said:

It’s conspiracy nonsense with as much factual basis and evidence as your conspiracy nonsense. 

If even you weren't stupid enough to get sucked in by it then it's literally impossible that anyone else on this planet actually believes it. 

You honestly believe only 40 seconds of Jan 6 violence exists?  If you’re going to turn your tin foil hat into a tin foil ski mask for extra protection, you need to add some eye holes,  not just a mouth hole. 

I'm not surprised that's your takeaway from my post. 

False.

OK, maybe it wasn't 100.0% correct. Amendment:

If CNN gave an infinite number of monkeys an infinite number of typewriters, Beave would believe everything they typed, and call the non-believers childish names.

FIFY ?

On 3/21/2023 at 10:08 AM, WestCanMan said:

I knew you did time. I blame the sneaky pigs.

If it was just entrapment, guess what...

They'd be charging Epps with sedition. 

Are you saying that it would be a good idea for the FBI/Pelosi to use a guy like Epps to incite people to enter the capitol, knowing that some would get killed and others would be locked in jail, and why? 

Why are the Dems/FBI trying to get people to commit treason? 

Why did they leave the perimeter of the capitol buildings virtually unprotected, just to get enough people to get in so that they could charge them criminally? What did they satnd to gain from that, aside from distracting people from the Dems' 2020 election crimes?

Why didn't they do the same to Antifatards who attacked federal buildings for over 100 days straight? Why didn't they even bother to charge anyone for overrunning a Settle police station, declaring sovereignty over part of Seattle, and then killing a 16-yr-old black kid there? Why wasn't Raz Simone put in jail for declaring war from his "autonomus zone" during the "Summer of Love"?

Consider these to be rhetorical questions from your POV, we both know that you're too stupid and brainwashed to answer them. 

I do not condone these actions by law enforcement. I'm merely pointing out that that it happens all the time and if fully legal. If you don't like it, try to do something about it ... Instead of this moronic whine fest that y'all are so attached to. How about you grow the f__k up. 

49 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I do not condone these actions by law enforcement. I'm merely pointing out that that it happens all the time and if fully legal. If you don't like it, try to do something about it ... Instead of this moronic whine fest that y'all are so attached to. How about you grow the f__k up. 

Listen stupid, the FBI is committing actual crimes against Americans, even the former president no less, and half of the country supports it. 

The FBI is plotting terrorist attacks and then "solving" them as political ploys to influence elections. 

The FBI withheld information about Hunter's laptop and they let a serious lie from a group of "50 former members of the intel community" stand in order to influence an election.

The FBI played an active role in getting a major, long-standing member of the US media kicked off of social media just for for telling the truth, and they did that to influence an election.

What you call "whining" is just me telling the truth about a serious problem while you revel in that very problem. 

What's the next step after whining, stupid? What's the next step when all of the talking has gone nowhere, and people like you are still 100% in favour of the FBI's open atack on democracy?

Listen stupid, the FBI is committing actual crimes against Americans, even the former president no less, and half of the country supports it. 

The FBI is plotting terrorist attacks and then "solving" them as political ploys to influence elections. 

The FBI withheld information about Hunter's laptop and they let a serious lie from a group of "50 former members of the intel community" stand in order to influence an election.

The FBI played an active role in getting a major, long-standing member of the US media kicked off of social media just for for telling the truth, and they did that to influence an election.

What you call "whining" is just me telling the truth about a serious problem while you revel in that very problem. 

What's the next step after whining, stupid? What's the next step when all of the talking has gone nowhere, and people like you are still 100% in favour of the FBI's open atack on democracy?

If Kamela Harris shows up three weeks before the election, claiming she has the contents of Melania’s iPhone, and it includes all sorts of info about illegal payments from Saudi Arabia and Russia… would you believe it to be legitimate?

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Better keep looking out that crack in your drapes.

They're probably coming after you too. 

They just love to f__k with profoundly stupid Jethro's.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Like 1