TUCKER CARLSON AND THE JAN. 6 VIDEO

1 minute ago, Mako said:

Histrionics & hysterics aside she was just an unarmed woman who was trespassing. Only an authoritarian goon would kill rather than arrest.

Nope. BREAKING and ENTERING is a CRIME.

Once she got in, she plays a role in clearing the path for the MOB by keeping the cops BUSY.

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You’re not stupid enough to believe what you’re typing.

A zip tie WILL NOT keep them from running off.

Apparently you don't understand that a single officer would be easily overwhelmed by that MOB. Duh.

Secret: officers have to process and secure the criminal for evidentiary purposes.

You can put zip ties around ankles too.

A single cop can watch a large number so constrained. They can be processed later.

Keep flailing.

Why the desperate attempts to justify State murder of an unarmed woman?

Just now, Nationalist said:

The human race is suitably embarrassed...nice work robo-bot.

The credit belongs to those LIKE YOU who cannot understand the meaning of the Dominion discovery documents which PROVE Carlson et al have been LYING TO YOU.

MAYBE you'll understand when FOX loses the lawsuit.

Just now, Mako said:

You can put zip ties around ankles too.

A single cop can watch a large number so constrained. They can be processed later.

Keep flailing.

Why the desperate attempts to justify State murder of an unarmed woman?

The MOB would EASILY restrain that cop and cut the zip ties. Duh.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The credit belongs to those LIKE YOU who cannot understand the meaning of the Dominion discovery documents which PROVE Carlson et al have been LYING TO YOU.

MAYBE you'll understand when FOX loses the lawsuit.

Will the settlement be as big as what Nick Sandmann got from CNN...and several other outfits?

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Huh?

Have you ever seen the beliefs of a libbie shaken by the truth?

Just a couple weeks ago I saw someone that looked like a nurse on Global recommending people get their kids 5 and up vaxed for covid. 

Half the people on this site still don't think they were lied to even once by Fauci, Trudeau, CBC, CTV or Global. 

What it says in my signature below is no joke. Leftists will believe everything they see on CNN for-ever. 

Well then I pity them. Its one thing to be fooled. Its quite another be willingly be fooled. That's insanity.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The MOB would EASILY restrain that cop and cut the zip ties. Duh.

Easily restrain a heavily armed cop??

When did your brain stop working?

robosmith, now officially an apologist for authoritarian goons

Edited by Mako

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Well then I pity them. Its one thing to be fooled. Its quite another be willingly be fooled. That's insanity.

It's part of the broader, overall racket.

Big Pharma, the Dems and their sycophant media know that if they can make their useful id1ots militant, they can no longer leave the camp.

IE, after they spend 2 years discriminating against the unvaxed, calling them names like racist and misogynist, banning their own family members from their homes due to their vax status, cheering on the gov't's mistreatment of fellow Canadians for essentially nothing, etc, accepting that they were fooled doesn't just mean that they have to apologize to family members or eat a lifetime's supply of crow - it means that they have to completely abandon the moral high ground.

Most leftists don't get their self esteem from accomplishing things, so name-calling is their only source of pride. If they were wrong about all the things that they were accusing other people of, they are left with less than nothing. 

Essentially the Dems got their followers to cross the rubicon: there's no coming back.

That's why name-calling is just a knee-jerk reaction for leftists now. They've become accustomed to never having any facts on their side. Another debate? Crack open another can of slurs and insults - done deal.

I fell sorry for them, but I don't know how to help them.   

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mako said:

Easily restrain a heavily armed cop??

When did your brain stop working?

robosmith, now officially an apologist for authoritarian goons

I am an apologist for the COP DOING HIS JOB of PROTECTING Capitol employees from MOB INVADERS.

The thing you DON'T UNDERSTAND is if she's not shot, the MOB FOLLOWS Babbitt into the House chambers.

The it's too late for the handful of cops and any Congress people inside and many more would DIE.

26 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I am an apologist for the COP DOING HIS JOB of PROTECTING Capitol employees from MOB INVADERS.

The thing you DON'T UNDERSTAND is if she's not shot, the MOB FOLLOWS Babbitt into the House chambers.

The it's too late for the handful of cops and any Congress people inside and many more would DIE.

I guess you never tire of embarrassing yourself.

Babbitt could easily have been arrested. Did you forget our conversation about zip ties? How could she have led anyone if she had zip ties around her wrists and ankles? Duh.

The protesters actually went into the House Chambers and didn’t kill anyone.

robosmith: flailing apologist for a murderer

Edited by Mako

2 hours ago, West said:

Do you have any evidence Tucker lied or just continuing to live in a disassociated state of reality?

For starters, Tucker Carlson defended himself Iawsuit by declaring under oath that he does not tell the truth during his segments on Fox and that his viewers know he’s lying. Guess you aren’t in on the joke.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No and I could care less. I've seen what went on and I know that Pelosi's kangaroo court lied.

You mean the REPUBLICANS testifying UNDER OATH before the committee LIED?

You do know that almost all the witnesses were Republican Trump supporters working in the WH since you "seen what went on," right?

Of course we already KNOW that you don't care about the truth; just partisan REVENGE. ?

2 hours ago, Mako said:

I guess you never tire of embarrassing yourself.

Babbitt could easily have been arrested. Did you forget our conversation about zip ties? How could she have led anyone if she had zip ties around her wrists and ankles? Duh.

The protesters actually went into the House Chambers and didn’t kill anyone.

robosmith: flailing apologist for a murderer

The MOB would have followed her IMMEDIATELY IF she successfully entered the HOUSE Chambers.

Really stupid that you believe putting her in zip ties would have stopped them like the shot did.

Stop LYING!

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

You mean the REPUBLICANS testifying UNDER OATH before the committee LIED?

You do know that almost all the witnesses were Republican Trump supporters working in the WH since you "seen what went on," right?

Of course we already KNOW that you don't care about the truth; just partisan REVENGE. ?

Lol...ur so boringly monotone. 

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

For starters, Tucker Carlson defended himself Iawsuit by declaring under oath that he does not tell the truth during his segments on Fox and that his viewers know he’s lying. Guess you aren’t in on the joke.  

Cite

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Political cartoon

I've told you hundreds of times that the MSM lies all the time, and it's true.

The very day of Michael Brown's shooting, video footage came out showing MB violently robbing a store earlier that day. CNN chose not to air it - instead they chose to describe, at length, what a great guy he was. "Listen to our words, you don't need video evidence... What good would that do?"

They entertained quotes from his mom, a former elementary school teacher, and others about what a great guy he was. It was the epitome of 'journalism', right? In fact, they didn't stop at shallow flattery, they even started referring to him as "The Gentle Giant". It was his new name.

They even kept on telling the Gentle Giant story while neighbourhoods were being destroyed by rioting. Not just for a few days, or weeks, they kept lying about him for months. They couldn't get enough of the riots: "He was such a good guy, your mostly peaceful protests are entirely appropriate!" 

Buddy, Tucker Carlson could lie every day for the rest of his life and he has no chance of replicating the damage done by the reckless, profitable lying that CNN did to keep the riots going.

Anyways, back on topic, apparently if you want to overthrow the US gov't, all you have to do is mill around in the Senate building. I guess you have to be really careful how you walk if you ever visit there...

Straight line, you're all good. Shuffle aimlessly for more than 2 seconds, THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I've told you hundreds of times that the MSM lies all the time, and it's true.

The very day of Michael Brown's shooting, video footage came out showing MB violently robbing a store earlier that day. CNN chose not to air it - instead they chose to describe, at length, what a great guy he was. "Listen to our words, you don't need video evidence... What good would that do?"

They entertained quotes from his mom, a former elementary school teacher, and others about what a great guy he was. It was the epitome of 'journalism', right? In fact, they didn't stop at shallow flattery, they even started referring to him as "The Gentle Giant". It was his new name.

They even kept on telling the Gentle Giant story while neighbourhoods were being destroyed by rioting. Not just for a few days, or weeks, they kept lying about him for months. They couldn't get enough of the riots: "He was such a good guy, your mostly peaceful protests are entirely appropriate!" 

Buddy, Tucker Carlson could lie every day for the rest of his life and he has no chance of replicating the damage done by the reckless, profitable lying that CNN did to keep the riots going.

Political cartoon

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Anyways, back on topic, apparently if you want to overthrow the US gov't, all you have to do is mill around in the Senate building. I guess you have to be really careful how you walk if you ever visit there...

Straight line, you're all good. Shuffle aimlessly for more than 2 seconds, THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!!!!

Threatening to "hang Mike Pence" OBVIOUSLY CONTRADICTS ^this LYING DEFLECTION.

Seems you missed the gallows which were erected. Cause Fox didn't show you those pics?