TUCKER CARLSON AND THE JAN. 6 VIDEO

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

For the third time, watch the Tucker video. Stop embarrassing yourself. The Tucker footage reveals the tour as a family event. 

Your MSNBC video shows a mouthy guy who previously made some loudmouthed threats according to the MSNBC host.

Loudmouth somehow attached himself to the family tour and was taking pictures of hallways and staircases. 

So what did lone wolf, selected, picture-taking guy actually do then? Supposedly he wanted to target Pelosi and Nadler according MSNBC host guy.

They look fine to me. Well as good as one could expect from a stomach stabled clown and an old crone alcoholic anyway.

Picture taking guy was THERE WITH HIS KID on the tour led by Loudermilk.

The FACT is, picture taking guy was among the invaders of the Capitol the next day Jan 6th

Edited by robosmith

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

How do you expect to convince the population that law and order should be dictated to them by thugs?

The only time I advocate for violence is in self-defense, which is legal in America.

Keep in mind, everything you know about Antifa comes from Fox News and memes. You're living in a world of "alternative facts."

5 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

The only time I advocate for violence is in self-defense, which is legal in America.

Keep in mind, everything you know about Antifa comes from Fox News and memes. You're living in a world of "alternative facts."

Really...well I am pretty darn sure I saw you post that ANTIFA has determined that violence in the name of their righteous mission of stamping our their perceived fascist foes...is permitted and excusable.

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Really...well I am pretty darn sure I saw you post that ANTIFA has determined that violence in the name of their righteous mission of stamping our their perceived fascist foes...is permitted and excusable.

You do know that the US AND CANADA fought a war against fascism, don't you?

If you had any brains, you'd know that attempting to overthrow the results of an election is the kind of thing fascists do.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yes, when it comes to preventing genocide, I think violence is ok. 

I also agree with the Antifa tactic of using sit-ins to prevent right-wing marches, like they often do in Europe. 

All of this is legal.

42 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You do know that the US AND CANADA fought a war against fascism, don't you?

If you had any brains, you'd know that attempting to overthrow the results of an election is the kind of thing fascists do.

Ya I saw the great insurrection on Tucker Carlson.

21 hours ago, Aristides said:

I watched that episode of Maher, you obviously didn't. Brand behaved like a complete A hole, ranting and shouting down the other guest and Maher himself. No one's opinion counted but his. There are things I like about Brand and actually agree with him on some things but I was incredibly disappointed with his performance. He behaved like a total boor.

I didn't watch the entire show, just this short clip of Brand and that MSNBC guy. They were both trying to talk over one another. And it was patently absurd for this guy to claim MSNBC does not dish out its fair share of propaganda or outright falsehoods on a regular basis. 

If you took the time to listen to Brand explain his point of view in much greater detail on his own channel, you might even agree with him as he makes some great points.

7 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I didn't watch the entire show, just this short clip of Brand and that MSNBC guy. They were both trying to talk over one another. And it was patently absurd for this guy to claim MSNBC does not dish out its fair share of propaganda or outright falsehoods on a regular basis. 

If you took the time to listen to Brand explain his point of view in much greater detail on his own channel, you might even agree with him as he makes some great points.

Brand was doing all the talking, the MSNBC guy could hardly get a word in edgewise. I watched the whole thing and it was excruciating watching Brand shouting down any other comment, including Maher. 

I'm not an apologist for MSNBC, I don't watch it and don't always agree with Maher or his panels but I have never seen anyone on Maher's show try to run roughshod over everyone else like Brand did that night. 

56 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya I saw the great insurrection on Tucker Carlson.

But it still has not sunk in to your brain that Carlson is LYING TO YOU.

Seems you're one of the CULT who likes hearing bias confirmation LIES, cause you're completely IGNORING the discovery in which Dominion delivered clear documented statements that Carlson does not believe what he's telling you.

Cognitive dissonance in ACTION. LMAO

You're obviously another of the CULT members here who cannot admit they've been duped.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Aristides said:

Glad you are calling it Tucker footage, it has the same relationship to facts as everything else he spews. 

See, I read that and all I hear is you don't like Tucker Carlson. The easy response to that is, so what?

It's nothing like a point that's relevant to the video proof Tucker presented we were told lies during the Democrat subcommittee television mini-series event they tried to manipulate.

The fact you and yours don't like Tucker means nothing in the face of that. You want to believe the lies you were told and Tucker made that difficult. So what?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Picture taking guy was THERE WITH HIS KID on the tour led by Loudermilk.

No more freebies Evidence Boy. You want to demand evidence from everybody else. Produce some.

The FACT is, picture taking guy was among the invaders of the Capitol the next day Jan 6th

Down the road from where the tour was, you mean?

You forgot to quote something. Here I'll help you.

From the full quote:

"Mr. Loudermilk giving a tour to his Georgia constituents of a congressional building down the street from the Capitol."

I'm sure we're all impressed by your wide range of expertises, though.

Earlier we were dazzled by what seemed to be a claim from you of superior medical expertise to a medical examiner. You seemed to be suggesting it was superior to the medical examiner's on Brian Sicknick's stroke.

Now you seem to be telling us your legal expertise on this Loudermilk matter is superior to the FBI's.

Again, from the full quote:

" the committee knew the FBI had already cleared him before the Democrats accused him"

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 hour ago, Infidel Dog said:

No more freebies Evidence Boy. You want to demand evidence from everybody else. Produce some.

Down the road from where the tour was, you mean?

You forgot to quote something. Here I'll help you.

From the full quote:

"Mr. Loudermilk giving a tour to his Georgia constituents of a congressional building down the street from the Capitol."

Yeah, that building had a tunnel leading right into the Capitol which is WHY they call it the Capitol COMPLEX and why 2 reps were seen emerging from it just as their pics were snapped.

Of course the pic taking guy was very interested in know where PELOSI's OFFICE was as detailed in the intro in that video.

59 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

I'm sure we're all impressed by your wide range of expertises, though.

Earlier we were dazzled by what seemed to be a claim from you of superior medical expertise to a medical examiner. You seemed to be suggesting it was superior to the medical examiner's on Brian Sicknick's stroke.

Now you seem to be telling us your legal expertise on this Loudermilk matter is superior to the FBI's.

Again, from the full quote:

" the committee knew the FBI had already cleared him before the Democrats accused him"

Of course the FBI did not know it was a reconnaissance tour for the next day's insurrection. Duh.

Plus the FBI is full of Trump supporters.

Man who took part in Capitol riot was given tour of building by Republican on January 5

About 24 hours before the January 6 Capitol attack, a Republican member of Congress, Barry Loudermilk, led an unofficial tour through the House office buildings, passing by the security checkpoints located at the entrances to the tunnels leading towards the Capitol building.

The tour included a man who took photos of the tunnel entrances and the US Capitol police checkpoints, and then joined thousands of Donald Trump supporters the following day to march on the Capitol from the rally on the Ellipse.

That person’s activity was captured on security cameras and turned over to the House select committee investigating the insurrection at the Capitol. The panel made the footage publicly available on Wednesday in a letter demanding cooperation in its inquiry from Loudermilk.

The footage showing the man, and others, stopping to photograph the tunnels and checkpoints bolsters the allegation from Democrats that the tour amounted to a reconnaissance event in preparation for the Capitol attack.

It also cast doubt on Loudermilk’s previous denials that he led a tour connected in any way to January 6. Loudermilk first denied he led a tour, then said he gave a tour only to families with young children, then said he gave a tour to about 16 people.

The tour was also notable because officially, tours were banned at the time due to Covid measures. The only people in the Capitol that day should have been members of Congress and staff, reporters, US Capitol police and official business visitors.

But members of Congress tend to bend rules as they see fit. For instance, two sources familiar with the matter said, a member wanting to give a tour could have given one name to the appointments desk and have an entire group let in.

Loudermilk’s tour group taking photos of a security checkpoint at the Capitol.Loudermilk’s tour group taking photos of a security checkpoint at the Capitol. Photograph: Congressional January 6 committee

The Loudermilk tour was cleared into a House office building by a staffer, the select committee said in the letter. The group would probably have been registered as an official visit to Loudermilk’s office but took the “scenic” route on the way in or out, the sources said.

Edited by robosmith

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

LMAO. Read the discovery released by Dominion. Hint: you won't see it reported on Fox.

It appears Tucker's expose has upset a lot of folks. Finding out you've been lied to is never pleasant. 

The Libbie bots are out in full force, trying desperately to double-down on their lies but, nobody's going to believe them now. Meh...such is the shakey lives of liars.

I pity these poor tortured souls somewhat. They are certainly desperate. But all their lies are now seeing the light of truth and they are watching the house of cards they built...crumble. 

So pity your local Libbies. They're going through a rough patch right now and perhaps a little sympathy will help them realize that liars and cheaters tend to get caught.

Naw...who am I kidding? They'll just keep digging in and lie some more.

Watch.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

Yeah, that building had a tunnel leading right into the Capitol which is WHY they call it the Capitol COMPLEX and why 2 reps were seen emerging from it just as their pics were snapped.

Of course the pic taking guy was very interested in know where PELOSI's OFFICE was as detailed in the intro in that video.

Oh, so now there are tunnels are there? You have any evidence they don't have locks or security, Evidence Boy?

I imagine Photograph guy with the imaginary children who attached himself to the tour already knew about these or why in your conspiracy theory would he need the pics. And if he already knew about them why would he need them? The only thing we really know is nobody used these tunnels or any other tunnels Jan. 6 or we would have heard about it. (Sorry AOC. Wasn't she also supposedly being attacked in another building down the street while the riot was going on.) 

BTW that's the same leftist British rag you got your previous disproven nonsense from isn't it? I say disproven because they still insist it wasn't a family event even though Tucker produced video of the families.

Also there's this:

The video evidence additionally challenged a recent letter from the US Capitol police chief, Tom Manger, who informed Loudermilk that “we train our officers on being alert for people conducting surveillance … we do not consider any of the activities we observed as suspicious.”

Isn't Tom Manger the police chief you were previously quoting from another partisan link as being a superior authority on medical affairs to the medical examiner? Sure he is. So now the police chief is an authority on medical affairs but he doesn't know squat about police affairs. Is that the donkey dung you and your UK rag are pushing?

See how easy that old conspiracy theory from The Guardian falls apart?

Edited by Infidel Dog

10 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

See, I read that and all I hear is you don't like Tucker Carlson. The easy response to that is, so what?

It's nothing like a point that's relevant to the video proof Tucker presented we were told lies during the Democrat subcommittee television mini-series event they tried to manipulate.

The fact you and yours don't like Tucker means nothing in the face of that. You want to believe the lies you were told and Tucker made that difficult. So what?

Their response when they are shown to LIE is to go to ad hominems

• Like 1