TUCKER CARLSON AND THE JAN. 6 VIDEO

36 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

This is a form of deflection I didn't know existed.

Guy who is running from my question: Can you name anyone who is running from your questions?

Are you kidding me now?

I answered your stupid question and made several points which you completely failed to address. You're the one who went on to make an offhand comment about "conservatives not having the stones to answer questions" and I took you up on it.

Name some names, chickenspit. Tell us about all the conservatives here who lack the stones to answer your tough questions ?

26 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Dis u?

Untitlhbjhvjhed.png

Son...you won't get a rise outta me or earn anything but ridicule, if you insist on being so...cliche.

You don't even know what question it was you'd originally asked, and I would bet it was answered fully...whatever it was.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Are you kidding me now?

I answered your stupid question

Did you? I don't remember that. So do you believe in Cultural Marxism?

and made several points which you completely failed to address

Was that when you went on an autistic conspiracy theory rant? Because yeah, I don't care to get into how Hunter Biden did 1/6, or whatever.

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Son...you won't get a rise outta me or earn anything but ridicule, if you insist on being so...cliche.

You don't even know what question it was you'd originally asked, and I would bet it was answered fully...whatever it was.

Maybe. It is hard to keep you NPC righties straight, since you all just repeat the same talking-points like good drones.

20 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh yeah, the police chief. There's a superior medical authority to the chief medical examiner. 

They didn't charge the pepper sprayers with murder so we know that wouldn't fly.

So now Chief Manger and you tell us Officer Sicknick was overly stressed by a hard day on the job.

Apparently you and Chief Manger are what you called "everyone" now are you? You and Police chief manger want to believe something so it becomes true, does it? Is that the way it works?

Maybe if Chief Manger was so worried about stressing his officers he should have made sure there was an adequate number of police on the job that day.

And maybe if they thought Brian's health was such he couldn't handle the stress of dealing with a protest that day Chief Manger should have had him behind a desk that day.

Being the superior expert on Officer Sicknick's medical condition and all, I mean. 

Added stress from that afternoon could maybe have tipped the scale on Officer Sicknick's heart condition. But you and Chief Manger are saying you both know for a fact that was the deciding factor. Where did you two study?

There are NO COINCIDENCES. Great stress->Stroke; OBVIOUS CAUSE AND EFFECT.

You're LYING when you characterize it as just "a hard day on the job." ?

13 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Maybe. It is hard to keep you NPC righties straight, since you all just repeat the same talking-points like good drones.

NPC?

I think we say similar things because truth has only one owner. Itself. When people try to bend or even ignore truth, they get in trouble. You appear to have created your own truth. You even claim to be willing to fight for it.

Good luck.

BTW...you can't win without a near extinction event. You realize that don't you?

On 3/7/2023 at 8:34 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Sorry back at you. I might have accepted your apology at one time. But as I recall you're the guy who's always demanding evidence. So produce some or admit you're full of BS.

So they just happened to show the video AGAIN this morning.

Originally AIRED June 15, 2022; just like I SAID "MONTHS AGO."

Laudermilk tour video starts 1:45. Released by the Jan 6th committee which you would know, too, if you actually paid attention to what was happening.

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

What a fine specimen this one, from the category of WestCanMan.

You show them the data, and they point out to a video.

Murdoch says he lied, he says no.

The lawyer today says she lied, he says no.

What can you expect from a pea.

Video doesn't lie. It trump's NAZI PELOSI'S propaganda hearings, Mein Herr.

Seig Heil.

44 minutes ago, robosmith said:

So they just happened to show the video AGAIN this morning.

Originally AIRED June 15, 2022; just like I SAID "MONTHS AGO."

Laudermilk tour video starts 1:45. Released by the Jan 6th committee which you would know, too, if you actually paid attention to what was happening.

For the third time, watch the Tucker video. Stop embarrassing yourself. The Tucker footage reveals the tour as a family event. 

Your MSNBC video shows a mouthy guy who previously made some loudmouthed threats according to the MSNBC host.

Loudmouth somehow attached himself to the family tour and was taking pictures of hallways and staircases. 

So what did lone wolf, selected, picture-taking guy actually do then? Supposedly he wanted to target Pelosi and Nadler according MSNBC host guy.

They look fine to me. Well as good as one could expect from a stomach stabled clown and an old crone alcoholic anyway.

Here ya go, R&R. You did this so I thought I'd do it back at you. An article from a newspaper you'd consider partisan:

Scalise calls on Democrats to apologize to Loudermilk for Jan. 6 scrutiny

"

House Majority Leader Steve Scalise called on Democratic lawmakers to publicly apologize to Rep. Barry Loudermilk for falsely accusing him of helping plan the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol.

“Transparency is an important thing, and so the public is going to be able to see a lot more information. But ultimately, and for my colleague Barry Loudermilk, I think he’s owed an apology by every Democrat who questioned him on the events prior to Jan. 6,” Mr. Scalise, Louisiana Republican, told reporters. “They implied things about him that weren’t true that those tapes revealed. And I’m waiting for those apologies to come because they owe it to him.”

The Jan. 6 select committee accused Mr. Loudermilk, Georgia Republican, of leading a reconnaissance mission through the Capitol the day before the protest, implying he helped the insurrectionists attack the building.

“The behavior of these individuals during the Jan. 5, 2021, tour raises concerns about their activity and intent while inside the Capitol complex,” stated committee Chairman Rep. Bennie G. Thompson, Mississippi Democrat, wrote in a letter to Mr. Loudermilk, requesting his testimony.

Mr. Thompson denied to The Washington Times that the committee deceptively edited any footage the panel released.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, Texas Democrat, told Politico last June she was “sickened” when she saw the initial video clip of Mr. Loudermilk.

The Times contacted Ms. Jackson Lee’s office for comment but did not hear back.

Among the new Jan. 6 Capitol security footage released by House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, California Republican, to Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson was that of Mr. Loudermilk giving a tour to his Georgia constituents of a congressional building down the street from the Capitol.

“The surveillance tape that we reviewed shows this story is a lie. And the Democrats on the committee knew it was a lie when they told it,” Mr. Carlson said of the footage.

According to Mr. Loudermilk, the committee knew the FBI had already cleared him before the Democrats accused him, but wanted to create a story that would fit their narrative.

Mr. Thompson refused to apologize. "

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/mar/8/steve-scalise-calls-democrats-apologize-barry-loud/

31 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

For the third time, watch the Tucker video. Stop embarrassing yourself. The Tucker footage reveals the tour as a family event. 

Your MSNBC video shows a mouthy guy who previously made some loudmouthed threats according to the MSNBC host.

Loudmouth somehow attached himself to the family tour and was taking pictures of hallways and staircases. 

So what did lone wolf, selected, picture-taking guy actually do then? Supposedly he wanted to target Pelosi and Nadler according MSNBC host guy.

They look fine to me. Well as good as one could expect from a stomach stabled clown and an old crone alcoholic anyway.

Glad you are calling it Tucker footage, it has the same relationship to facts as everything else he spews. 

• Like 2