TUCKER CARLSON AND THE JAN. 6 VIDEO

13 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Mail in ballots come in envelopes...... If those envelopes do not have the signature of a registered voter, they are void. But you are just too f__king stupid to understand that.

Ya...right...

There once was a man, his name was Joe.

He wanted to lead the Democratic show.

And when he got it jumped right in the pool.

He took out his pen and destroyed our source of fuel.

Oil that is...black gold...Texas tea...

Well the next thing ya know, Ol' Joe's a millionaire.

His kin folk said, "Joe move away from there!"

"The Whitehouse Joe, is where ya need ta go."

"So ya can stand between the truth and Hunter's blow."

Cocaine that is...coke...nose candy...

THE BIDEN HILLBILLIES!

queue banjo...

There Barb...I've earned my avatar today... ;)

Edited by Nationalist

58 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

There will never be any. That's the point of this exercise. Barb just "claims" righteousness.

This is the lick I enjoy...

giggle...

If I may Deluge? @CrakHoBarbie - Psst...Barb...You watched the MSN and the Democrats lie like rugs in crooked attempts to "Get Trump". After an election, held during a time even going outside was restricted in places, and with unlimited mail-in ballots...fcking truckloads of them appearing like magic...

and you cannot fathom that there are a lot...A LOT Barb...of people who simply do not believe the chickenshit they are fed by any of 'em anymore.

None Of It!

Only an ldiot continues to believe this ^BULLSHIT being shoveled by FOX LIES after the INTERNAL texts and emails were released, which SHOW that the HOSTS NEVER BELIEVED THE BULLSHIT THEY WERE SELLING.

8 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Only an ldiot continues to believe this ^BULLSHIT being shoveled by FOX LIES after the INTERNAL texts and emails were released, which SHOW that the HOSTS NEVER BELIEVED THE BULLSHIT THEY WERE SELLING.

We see the video. Do you see the video?

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya...right...

There once was a man, his name was Joe.

He wanted to lead the Democratic show.

And when he got it jumped right in the pool.

He took out his pen and destroyed our source of fuel.

Oil that is...black gold...Texas tea...

Well the next thing ya know, Ol' Joe's a millionaire.

His kin folk said, "Joe move away from there!"

"The Whitehouse Joe, is where ya need ta go."

"So ya can stand between the truth and Hunter's blow."

Cocaine that is...coke...nose candy...

THE BIDEN HILLBILLIES!

queue banjo...

There Barb...I've earned my avatar today... ;)

Gish gallop garbage.... How is it you just keep getting stupider and stupider?

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Perhaps he should of spent more time teaching you about critical thinking and less time on parlor games.

Grampa? Critical thinking? lol

My one Grandfather was an old Irish decent drill sergeant who had to have beer always, a pipe handy and roast beef with mashed potatoes, carrots, peas and a proper desert every Sunday.

Just now, Nationalist said:

Grampa? Critical thinking? lol

My one Grandfather was an old Irish decent drill sergeant who had to have beer always, a pipe handy and roast beef with mashed potatoes, carrots, peas and a proper desert every Sunday.

Dude, I do not give a f__k who your inbred ancestors were. Since you're their offspring, I'm assuming they must have been as stupid as you.

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

Dude, I do not give a f__k who your inbred ancestors were. Since you're their offspring, I'm assuming they must have been as stupid as you.

Ya you do tend to make a lot of interestingly silly assumptions.

A Libbie failing I suppose.

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Are you sure you don't want to regale me with more stories of your relatives? 

I'll bet her and your grandma worked at the same "saloon".

You brought it up...BTW...granny was a saint too...

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Unfortunate you DON'T UNDERSTAND that strokes are INDUCED BY OVERWHELMING STRESS.

Fortunately the Chief of the Capitol Police understands that.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3888363-mcconnell-says-fox-news-made-a-mistake-by-underplaying-violence-of-jan-6/

Oh yeah, the police chief. There's a superior medical authority to the chief medical examiner. 

They didn't charge the pepper sprayers with murder so we know that wouldn't fly.

So now Chief Manger and you tell us Officer Sicknick was overly stressed by a hard day on the job.

Apparently you and Chief Manger are what you called "everyone" now are you? You and Police chief manger want to believe something so it becomes true, does it? Is that the way it works?

Maybe if Chief Manger was so worried about stressing his officers he should have made sure there was an adequate number of police on the job that day.

And maybe if they thought Brian's health was such he couldn't handle the stress of dealing with a protest that day Chief Manger should have had him behind a desk that day.

Being the superior expert on Officer Sicknick's medical condition and all, I mean. 

Added stress from that afternoon could maybe have tipped the scale on Officer Sicknick's heart condition. But you and Chief Manger are saying you both know for a fact that was the deciding factor. Where did you two study?

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why is FOX allowed to continue?  They have been shown to be a propaganda network - how can people continue to watch ?  Because the audience still believes in the culture war that FOX itself started ?

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/08/1161694400/fox-news-lawsuit-civil-war-ingraham-hannity

Are you applying this same standard to all the major networks or just FOX? FOX spews propaganda but CNN, MSNBC and the rest do not?

What these networks cover or do not cover depends a lot on what the corporate owners let them say. Russell Brand laid all of this out much more directly than I can.

So I Went On Bill Maher And This Happened... - YouTube

FOX can be criticized for how it covers the news, it's fair game. Just as all the other networks are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

Are you applying this same standard to all the major networks or just FOX? FOX spews propaganda but CNN, MSNBC and the rest do not?

What these networks cover or do not cover depends a lot on what the corporate owners let them say. Russell Brand laid all of this out much more directly than I can.

FOX can be criticized for how it covers the news, it's fair game. Just as all the other networks are.

FOX lies, they have admitted they lie but the cult isn't capable of listening. They will just say FOX is lying about lying and are therefore telling the truth. 

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

I watched that episode of Maher, you obviously didn't. Brand behaved like a complete A hole, ranting and shouting down the other guest and Maher himself. No one's opinion counted but his. There are things I like about Brand and actually agree with him on some things but I was incredibly disappointed with his performance. He behaved like a total boor.

20 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I watched that episode of Maher, you obviously didn't. Brand behaved like a complete A hole, ranting and shouting down the other guest and Maher himself. No one's opinion counted but his. There are things I like about Brand and actually agree with him on some things but I was incredibly disappointed with his performance. He behaved like a total boor.

I'm assuming that Russell Brand rehearsed a short speech that he intended to get through past the MSM clutter and BS from Maher and his bald, pointy headed guest. 

There is a thing or two to learn from Brand (like him or not), but what new or even interesting takes are going to come from MSM toadies complaining about division and calling for more bipartisanship??. They are just servants of the rich, ruling classes and nothing more!

10 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Look, I know you're a puss, but try to answer the question.

Do you believe in the Cultural Marxism conspiracy theory?

I'm not interested in pigeon-holing you as a communist because that's actually a step up from terrorist, and I'm not here to promote you. 

I pointed out that the group that you referred to from 1930 were avowed communists, and that's correct. Who am I to argue with people who claim to be communists? I guess they are if they say so...

BLM was also a communist group, fwiw. Their website proudly claimed that their leaders were "trained marxists" and that they were opposed to the nuclear family. Seeing as they said it, I guess that they're "trained marxists" and that they're opposed to the nuclear family... Right?

Antifa's organizational structure is strictly informal. It has to be, or we'd easily find out who the leaders were, and their leaders' association with the Democrat party would be quite easy to prove, thus proving their existence as a militia and not just an unaffiliated terrorist group.

When Gerry Nadler claimed that Antifa "doesn't exist" it was actually a big slip-up. Nadler knew that they existed, we all knew that because the terrorists wearing the logo said that it did, and there were a lot of them. BUUUUT we weren't supposed to know that the Dems were actually really serious about pretending that they didn't exist.

Nadler's nasty truth is that, just like the NY mafia back when they were pretending to not really be a group with a leadership structure, it is important to pretend that Antifa doesn't exist as a group with a leadership structure either, because if they are, then there are terrorist leaders somewhere who need to be held accountable and we need to root them out and then find out where they get their marching orders from.

Unofficially Antifa get their marching orders from the DNC, and the Dems waves the pom-poms for Antifa unofficially.

Long gone are the days when the Dems could openly affiliate wth the KKK, their first official militia. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Right To Left said:

I'm assuming that Russell Brand rehearsed a short speech that he intended to get through past the MSM clutter and BS from Maher and his bald, pointy headed guest. 

There is a thing or two to learn from Brand (like him or not), but what new or even interesting takes are going to come from MSM toadies complaining about division and calling for more bipartisanship??. They are just servants of the rich, ruling classes and nothing more!

You assume wrong, he shouted down any other discourse right through the show. He used it as a personal pulpit, no other observations required or allowed. He treated the whole session like a personal monologue.

He was shown a lot more courtesy than he deserved, both by Maher and the other guest. If he is complaining about how he was treated, he should check into an institution for recovering snowflakes.

Edited by Aristides

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

FOX lies, they have admitted they lie but the cult isn't capable of listening. They will just say FOX is lying about lying and are therefore telling the truth. 

This is a fine example of Libbie thought. They lie and cheat daily, but let one adversary make an admission of dubious actions, and Oh My Gawd! 

Pfft...this is yet another reason the Libbies have lost all respect. They can't even respect themselves. 

9 hours ago, Aristides said:

You assume wrong, he shouted down any other discourse right through the show. He used it as a personal pulpit, no other observations required or allowed. He treated the whole session like a personal monologue.

He was shown a lot more courtesy than he deserved, both by Maher and the other guest. If he is complaining about how he was treated, he should check into an institution for recovering snowflakes.

Lol...

"Russel Brand stole the show and I'm mad. He put my Libbie heroes in their place and the audience applauded. Get their names. All who applauded need to be canceled."

And they wonder why they're such a public joke...

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...

"Russel Brand stole the show and I'm mad. He put my Libbie heroes in their place and the audience applauded. Get their names. All who applauded need to be canceled."

And they wonder why they're such a public joke...

Russel Brand is a loud mouth boor. Unfortunately it gets in the way of some actual good ideas. Want me to stop listening? Just start yelling. 

Edited by Aristides