TUCKER CARLSON AND THE JAN. 6 VIDEO

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why is FOX allowed to continue?  They have been shown to be a propaganda network - how can people continue to watch ?  Because the audience still believes in the culture war that FOX itself started ?

It's a puzzlement.

I wonder what they do believe.  I wonder if people are so afraid of change, so afraid of losing a little of what they've got, that they would sooner sign on to a cult and pretend to believe than acknowledge the truth.

Fox News is little more than Weekly World News now, when it comes to credibility.  I bet there are those on here who still insist Tucker is telling them the truth though.

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Wackjobs; all of them. I'm talking about people like me, my friend Dave, and any other red blooded American who has a career and family. You won't catch any of us in an act of violence unless it's absolutely necessary. We are reactors, not instigators; that shit is for scumbags like Antifa and Antifa types like CrackWhoreBarbie. 

At least we're not being led around like a dog on a leash, parrot. Squawk some more, halfwit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Those people above did not start radical. But by being angry, talking only within their bubble, and seeing the world as us vs them, eventually, I think, a human being has the potential to reach such monstrosity or end up on the FBI radar. 

The point is that they snapped, which means there was something else going on besides just being typical. 

I don't snap, and neither do my friends and family. My brother-in-law is the closest thing to being unhinged and even he knows where to draw the line. 

7 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Holy shite, dude. Tucker and his buddies are on record as having lied to you for the last 6 years. Not slant, or bias or selective coverage, but just plain outright and deliberately lying to you, telling you the exact opposite of what they knew to be true for the sake of ratings, money and influence.

Why and how, with any conscience, are you still parroting his bullshit? Instead of crawling back for more, can't you at least muster up the self respect to be pissed off about being explicitly and deliberate manipulated? That is a whole new level of submissive. SMH.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.

Hunter's laptop.

Kyle Rittenhouse

"mostly peaceful protests"

and on and on and on...

Glass houses?

15 minutes ago, Deluge said:

That's EXACTLY what's happening on your side. lol

You act like a child on the playground.

You lack a mind of your own, so you just throw back what I say to you.

You lack a mind of your own so you repeat everything alt-right propaganda says.

All the while, not an original idea in that wasteland of a head of yours.

Youre a pathetic, weak-minded gullible fool.

35 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You act like a child on the playground.

You lack a mind of your own, so you just throw back what I say to you.

You lack a mind of your own so you repeat everything alt-right propaganda says.

All the while, not an original idea in that wasteland of a head of yours.

Youre a pathetic, weak-minded gullible fool.

Nobody has said so much while saying so little - congratulations, big mouth, this is your new distinction. ;)

10 hours ago, robosmith said:

EVERYONE KNOWS that Sicknick would not have DIED on Jan 7th if he had NOT had to fight Capitol invaders all day on Jan 6th. You're fortunate you don't know how stressful getting face full of pepper spray is. Men with a glass jaw can be killed by a punch to the face.

Strange use of the word, "Everyone."

Any reasonable person watching the newly released video of Sicknick in perfect health running around doing his job in the rotunda after any confrontations he may have had in the courtyard doesn't know what you suggest. Not if they possess reason and common sense.

As to your "death by pepper spray" hypothesis, do you know who doesn't believe that? The medical examiner who examined Sicknick's body and anybody who actually believes in following the science:

A US police officer who died after January's Capitol riot had two strokes and died from natural causes, the chief medical examiner for Washington DC has ruled.

Two men are accused of using a type of pepper spray on Officer Brian Sicknick.

However, the ruling means they are now unlikely to be charged with homicide.

The autopsy found no evidence of an allergic reaction to chemicals, nor of internal or external injuries, Dr Francisco Diaz said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56810371

13 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

That you do not understand my statement is just more conclusive evidence that you are a profoundly stupid person. Perhaps your nurse has time to explain it to you.

So you can't answer the question. OK.

Why didn't you just act your age...and admit that? You would have saved yourself a lot of embarrassment...

Just now, robosmith said:

BOTH the Chief of Capitol Police AND Senator McConnell KNOW IT. And NOW so do YOU.

McConnell says Fox News made ‘a mistake’ by underplaying violence of Jan. 6

You're welcome. ldiot.

McConnell's as much of a shill as anyone else when it comes to stuff like this. He's so terrified over the idea of fighting woke wankers that he'll say and do anything to make it appear like he's staying moderate. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

BOTH the Chief of Capitol Police AND Senator McConnell KNOW IT. And NOW so do YOU.

McConnell says Fox News made ‘a mistake’ by underplaying violence of Jan. 6

You're welcome. ldiot.

LOL...

"A Pelosi puppet and the biggest RINO in the world, know it."

LOL...ya...I surely do believe them.

28 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Strange use of the word, "Everyone."

Any reasonable person watching the newly released video of Sicknick in perfect health running around doing his job in the rotunda after any confrontations he may have had in the courtyard doesn't know what you suggest. Not if they possess reason and common sense.

As to your "death by pepper spray" hypothesis, do you know who doesn't believe that? The medical examiner who examined Sicknick's body and anybody who actually believes in following the science:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56810371

Unfortunate you DON'T UNDERSTAND that strokes are INDUCED BY OVERWHELMING STRESS.

Fortunately the Chief of the Capitol Police understands that.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3888363-mcconnell-says-fox-news-made-a-mistake-by-underplaying-violence-of-jan-6/

Manger in his statement denounced that portrayal of events, slamming the claim that officers acted as “tour guides” as “outrageous and false.” 

“Those officers did their best to use de-escalation tactics to try to talk to rioters into getting each other to leave the building,” he said.  

But Manger said “the most disturbing accusation from last night was that our late friend and colleague Brian Sicknick’s death had nothing to do with heroic actions on Jan. 6.”  

“The department maintains, as anyone with common sense would, that had Officer Sicknick not fought valiantly for hours on the day he was violently assaulted, Officer Sicknick would not have died the next day,” the chief said.  

7 minutes ago, Deluge said:

McConnell's as much of a shill as anyone else when it comes to stuff like this. He's so terrified over the idea of fighting woke wankers that he'll say and do anything to make it appear like he's staying moderate. 

McConnell does tell the truth from time to time like all GOOD liars.