Donald Trump Has Been Lying About Trump Tower For Decades (and MANY other things)

Donald Trump Has Been Lying About Trump Tower For Decades

A new Forbes investigation finds:

Property records show that Donald Trump has been lying about the financial performance of Trump Tower since it first opened in 1983.

Tax and lending documents indicate that Trump lied about the square footage of the office and retail space at the base of the property (not to be confused with his lying about size of the penthouse atop the building, which Forbes previously exposed).

Portions of a 2015 audio recording, released here for the first time, prove that Trump was personally involved in the efforts to lie about the value of Trump Tower’s commercial space.

Combined with earlier reporting and stacks of documents now in prosecutors’ hands, all point to a simple conclusion: The Trump Organization lied about the value of its properties to lenders for years, and although multiple people inside the firm participated in those efforts, the person at the center of the deceit was Donald Trump.

Of course ^this is probably the least of Trump's lies. Some of us KNOW about 30,000+ documented lies and are not in denial like a few of the right wingers here.

Trump will LIE about anything. AKA, a pathological LIAR.

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Of course ^this is probably the least of Trump's lies. Some of us KNOW about 30,000+ documented lies and are not in denial like a few of the right wingers here.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/20/politics/fact-check-biden-false-claims-first-year-2021/index.html

Every business under values their holdings for tax purposes. 

Would you like every America bases business to go under a microscope?

Good luck with that.

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Forbes, THE VIEW in magazine form?

Trump is the most honest president in history. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/20/politics/fact-check-biden-false-claims-first-year-2021/index.html

Good luck with that.

No, actually, it’s illegal to mis-state the square footage of real estate and your home when you file your taxes. Believe it or not, yes, they do put people in jail for lying on their taxes.  

Just now, Rebound said:

No, actually, it’s illegal to mis-state the square footage of real estate and your home when you file your taxes. Believe it or not, yes, they do put people in jail for lying on their taxes.  

Yes. I know they do. But that wasn't my question.

Is this a can of worms you would really like opened?

Is your need to "get Trump" so intense that you'd risk investigations into businesses like...Disney perhaps?

33 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Is your need to "get Trump" so intense that you'd risk investigations into businesses like...Disney perhaps?

It’s not my fault that Donald Trump is a criminal.  He doesn’t do things that are ok because, “Everybody else does them.”  He does illegal things. Lots and lots of them.  

A person who breaks the law once has made a mistake. Could go to jail; probably gets forgiven.  A person who repeatedly breaks the law for decades is a criminal.  

I pay taxes. It’s really expensive. So if that little shlt cheats and doesn’t pay… yeah, throw his fat ass in jail.  I pay, he doesn’t, F him. 

Edited by Rebound

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Good luck with that.

Thanks for CONFIRMING that when it comes to LYING, Trump is in a class BY HIMSELF.

From YOUR CITE:

Unlike his uniquely dishonest predecessor, Biden did not bury fact-checkers in a daily avalanche of serial falseness. Biden never came close to making a dozen false claims in a single speech, let alone five dozen false claims in one address, as Trump once did. In fact, the total number of Biden false claims so far is in the dozens, while Trump delivered well over 1,000 total false claims in his own first year and more than 3,000 the next year.

I would bet that most false Biden statements are the result of his misremembering rather than purposeful lies.

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Not afraid. BRING IT!

Disney however is red herring; the subject is Government OFFICIALS LYING.

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

It’s not my fault that Donald Trump is a criminal.  He doesn’t do things that are ok because, “Everybody else does them.”  He does illegal things. Lots and lots of them.  

A person who breaks the law once has made a mistake. Could go to jail; probably gets forgiven.  A person who repeatedly breaks the law for decades is a criminal.  

I pay taxes. It’s really expensive. So if that little shlt cheats and doesn’t pay… yeah, throw his fat ass in jail.  I pay, he doesn’t, F him. 

Oh my...do I detect jealousy?

You should try to get over him...

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Oh my...do I detect jealousy?

You should try to get over him...

No, Donald Trump should go to prison.

I was recently reading about a guy named Boss Tweed, who ran a massive political machine in New York City just after the Civil War. He was vastly more wealthy than Trump.  He controlled the entire city and got a piece of everything.  He was on the Board of railroads and a dozen other companies.  

He was out on trial and got off. 
He was put on trial again and convicted of 202 out of 204 counts.  Sentenced to only one year in prison for all that!  
Then he was sued for the civil penalties of all he stole, and that did him in. Back then, you could be jailed for not paying a civil penalty and they crushed him in so many fines that he died penniless at age 55.  So Trump will get what’s coming to him. Former President or not. 

Edited by Rebound

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for CONFIRMING that when it comes to LYING, Trump is in a class BY HIMSELF.

From YOUR CITE:

I would bet that most false Biden statements are the result of his misremembering rather than purposeful lies.

Lol...what a fool.

Do you use your brain for anything other than keeping you skull from caving in?

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

No, Donald Trump should go to prison.

I was recently reading about a guy named Boss Tweed, who ran a massive political machine in New York City just after the Civil War. He was vastly more wealthy than Trump.  He controlled the entire city and got a piece of everything.  He was on the Board of railroads and a dozen other companies.  

He was out on trial and got off. 
He was put on trial again and convicted of 202 out of 204 counts.  Sentenced to only one year in prison for all that!  
Then he was sued for the civil penalties of all he stole, and that did him in. Back then, you could be jailed for not paying a civil penalty and they crushed him in so many fines that he died penniless at age 55.  So Trump will get what’s coming to him. Former President or not. 

Good Gawd man!

I can see you salivating uncontrollably in this post.

Really...get over it. You're gonna hurt yourself.