Fat Trudeau becomes unglued when a Canadian doesn't support his corrupt war in Ukraine

West

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Says the guy who started off being belligerent. How'd that work out for you?

We? I've told you before, you shouldn't be listening to the voices in your head like that.

At least YOU should know where 'm coming from - If you act like an ass expect to be treated like an ass. Which is exactly what happened to you. So stop being an ass if you don't like it.

Sorry, did not mean to question your superiority.

I read your posts to me and others and believe you are belligerent as opposed to communicative. You are not worth reading anymore so, see ya.

Oh and now, unprovoked insulting as well.

Edited by ExFlyer

27 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Sorry, did not mean to question your superiority.

No problem. Sit. roll over.

I read your posts to me and others and believe you are belligerent as opposed to communicative. You are not worth reading anymore so, see ya.

Awww  nooooes!!!

I don't tolerate dumb. If you insist on being dumb, then by all means leave. You won't enjoy the conversation.

Oh and now, insulting as well.

Waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!  I was an insulting jackass to someone and now they've insulted me back!!! How could they!?!?!!?

Hey sparky - if you want to pick a fight with someone and cry when it doesn't go your way, then maybe don't pick fights.

7 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Imagine that, me and you, united in a vote, after all this drama.

As if it mattered. The Emergency Powers still there. With zero accountability or oversight. And I can guarantee that nothing, exactly 0.000000 will change in that domain no matter what smiley face is glued on the facade next. This is how it was supposed to be from the origin in the sweet days of Adam. Change is not possible. Change is weird.. so foreign.

13 hours ago, CdnFox said:

No problem. ....

Hey sparky - if you want to pick a fight with someone and cry when it doesn't go your way, then maybe don't pick fights.

Pick a fight with you? No, you are not worth the effort.

In order for you to insult me, I must first value your opinion.

Edited by ExFlyer

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Pick a fight with you? No, you are not worth the effort.

Says the guy who keeps responding to my posts in a pathetic effort to try to make himself look slightly better.

You didn't mind making the effort to pick this fight in the first place.  Run home to your mommy little guy, and don't pick fights you're going to cry about when it doesn't go your way.

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

In order for you to insult me, I must first value your opinion.

You clearly do. People who genuinely don't care don't repetitively reply to someone.  So it's painfully obvious you do care.

You picked a fight, you then got shown to be wrong  in your original argument which as i showed was incorrect but also got your face smaked for being a dickweed, and you have now spent how many posts trying to pretend you don't care?  "Snif -  i don't care" - (posts that 50 times.... )

And you're STILL coming back and begging for more! I'm basically living rent free in your head at this point

Sigh. Go home kid, before you wind up permanently emotionally scarred.  And don't pick fights if you can't take it in the future.

On 3/6/2023 at 9:06 AM, Nationalist said:

That's true. Albeit...with a substantial amount of provocation but...that is true.

So...is it wise for us to jump in that quagmire with them?

for Alberta it is

as this is going to be a huge windfall for Alberta

all that Russian oil & gas is going to be trapped in Eurasia

so Alberta & Texas will boom

even if there is a debt crisis and secular bear market

11 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

for Alberta it is

as this is going to be a huge windfall for Alberta

all that Russian oil & gas is going to be trapped in Eurasia

so Alberta & Texas will boom

even if there is a debt crisis and secular bear market

Again...war for economic gain. 

I'm sorry, but after all the altruistic BS that's been pushed, and after that all fails the "sniff test", the justification becomes...money.

It's...a thin excuse.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Again...war for economic gain. 

I'm sorry, but after all the altruistic BS that's been pushed, and after that all fails the "sniff test", the justification becomes...money.

It's...a thin excuse.

I've never invoked anything altruistic about it

the thermonuclear weapons were never stood down

so the Balance of Terror must be maintained

Containment remains the strategy

18 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I've never invoked anything altruistic about it

the thermonuclear weapons were never stood down

so the Balance of Terror must be maintained

Containment remains the strategy

Yes, I thought about that after I posted. Sorry if I implied you had been trying to sell the altruistic BS.

I would be interested in why you think this little war needs containment?

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yes, I thought about that after I posted. Sorry if I implied you had been trying to sell the altruistic BS.

I would be interested in why you think this little war needs containment?

nuclear deterrence is actually layers of deterrence

you start deterring the adversary, slowing his advance, long before you brandish your nuclear weapons

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

nuclear deterrence is actually layers of deterrence

you start deterring the adversary, slowing his advance, long before you brandish your nuclear weapons

Deter from what? If NATO would just mind their own business, there'd be nothing to deter.

9 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Deter from what? If NATO would just mind their own business, there'd be nothing to deter.

I don't analyze the situation from a shoulda woulda coulda point of view

only from a position of what is likely to happen and strategic military imperatives therein

this war was predictable, and I did in fact predict it back in 2013, before it started

NATO and Russia have been on a collision course

ever since America withdrew from the 1972 ABM treaty and deployed BMD to Europe

Edited by Dougie93

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't analyze the situation from a shoulda woulda coulda point of view

only from a position of what is likely to happen and strategic military imperatives therein

And that's reasonable. So as a reasonable thinker, you would have to admit that the nuclear threat...and the threat of a world war...is of NATO's own making.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

And that's reasonable. So as a reasonable thinker, you would have to admit that the nuclear threat...and the threat of a world war...is of NATO's own making.

American unilateral withdrawal from the 1972 ABM Treaty is what incited a new arms race and Cold War II

11 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

American unilateral withdrawal from the 1972 ABM Treaty is what incited a new arms race and Cold War II

That was 50 years ago.

A war between the USA and Russia was something that could never be allowed to happen. 

Today the USA is marching towards it. And why? What for? Why force the world into a war that is unnecessary and has zero justification?

Edited by Nationalist

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Nato didn't start the war. Putin started the war. Nato did not ask ukraine to join. Ukraine asked and nato said no. For decades. There were a million ways to address any concerns without conflict, they chose conflict.

This war absolutely would have happened without nato.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

That was 50 years ago.

A war between the USA and Russia was something that could never be allowed to happen. 

Today the USA is marching towards it. And why? What for? Why force the world into a war that is unnecessary and has zero justification?

Soooo - the russians start a war. The us isn't fighting that war or sending troops to that war, but somehow they're marching towards a war, because they're selling weapons to a country that the russians ACTUALLY invaded and started a war with.

If anything the americans actions are avoiding war.  Had putin won easily in the ukraine, he would have attacked another country.  That's a given.

So now he won't be doing that. The conflict is well contained within the ukraine and russia, and even if somehow russia gets a bit of a victory here and claims some land the cost will have been so high they won't be thinking about doing that again for the next 20 years or so. Meanwhile the allies can turn ukraine into a fortress - something they were not interesrted in before russia provoked this, which will AGAIN make russia think carefully next time,

This is the best way to stop a larger conflict later - and you have not been able to demonstrate how that isn't true despite having had it pointed out many times,

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Nato didn't start the war. Putin started the war. Nato did not ask ukraine to join. Ukraine asked and nato said no. For decades. There were a million ways to address any concerns without conflict, they chose conflict.

Couldn't really say this any better than that, but Tucker Carlson and Russia Today don't agree man.  

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Bull Shit! You do not know what could have been.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Soooo - the russians start a war. The us isn't fighting that war or sending troops to that war, but somehow they're marching towards a war, because they're selling weapons to a country that the russians ACTUALLY invaded and started a war with.

If anything the americans actions are avoiding war.  Had putin won easily in the ukraine, he would have attacked another country.  That's a given.

So now he won't be doing that. The conflict is well contained within the ukraine and russia, and even if somehow russia gets a bit of a victory here and claims some land the cost will have been so high they won't be thinking about doing that again for the next 20 years or so. Meanwhile the allies can turn ukraine into a fortress - something they were not interesrted in before russia provoked this, which will AGAIN make russia think carefully next time,

This is the best way to stop a larger conflict later - and you have not been able to demonstrate how that isn't true despite having had it pointed out many times,

Question: Were the Russians selling arms to the Iraqis during "shock and awe"?

Edited by Nationalist