Fat Trudeau becomes unglued when a Canadian doesn't support his corrupt war in Ukraine

West

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Even drunk, would not do the stuff that you do, pushing Russian disinformation and disrespecting CSIS work. 

We'll see you in another thread, next time you manipulate information.

Today, I will leave you alone as the goal was achieved here and people read again your profile. 

?

Update: I deleted the first message above, you do not deserve any breaks or explanations, was just trying to throw you a bone but it seems you keep coming. 

Not to worry, I won once a tennis tournament down South on vacation. Is a great game.

??? 

You ramble like a lunatic.

"Russian disinformation!" ? 

Yup. Just like Hunter's laptop ?

I don't need "breaks" from you, I honestly hope that you get the help you need. 

8 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

The war was started intentionally, by third parties.

Wth? WWII was started intentionally by third parties aliens?

1. Where is (and was) Ukraine's border in 2001, 2014 and now, recognized by all the world, including Russia?

2. Where is Russia now?

These are facts, plain and obvious. And that's just too bad.

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's only a glaring lie to you because information about Ukrainian war crimes is verboten here.

Sigh.

1. Where's Ukraine's border? Where is Russia? 3. How many times has Russia done that since after WWII; and after its collapse in the 1990s? This is as easy as it gets and that's just too bad that we're struggling to figure that one out.

5 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

No, but they're gonna make us tear ourselves apart.

So we should roll over and suck up. Recognize the true masters of our Universe here. Great progress, there. Are we screwed at last, between Putin-cheering righties and syringe "for your own good" lefties?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, myata said:

Wth? WWII was started intentionally by third parties aliens?

1. Where is (and was) Ukraine's border in 2001, 2014 and now, recognized by all the world, including Russia?

2. Where is Russia now?

These are facts, plain and obvious. And that's just too bad.

I researched the history man, I don't make stuff up. You can go look it up yourself. The war was "provocated" let's say, if that's a word. I know it is...

Or something like that.

Who did it, how and why? Is another very good question that I will not answer right now. Doesn't matter, you see. If it mattered you would know.

It's just that there's people who want war, and would like to to prolong "as long as it takes" meaning essentially it could be years and years. If I were in Ukraine that kind of information would sure shrivel my dick.

Does that absolve Putin? No. I didn't say that it did. But sometimes it seems like some of you slavering-jawed war monger types get pretty quickly aroused, so I have to bother to explain myself. Yes, I'm for peace.

P E A C E

is a possibility, in fact it's got to be inevitable.

All I'm saying is,

We got to somehow stop the drums of war,

ye f*ckin fools

Edited by OftenWrong

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

The war was "provocated" let's say, if that's a word. I know it is...

Like Hitler's was "provocated" can research too, research it away! Russia grabbed other people's land for ever, and already in the new times on multiple occasions, Baltics, Moldova, Georgia no less than once per decade. Do research it, right at your fingertips, obvious, documented facts.

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

We got to somehow stop the drums of war,

ye f*ckin fools

Of course you stop it. And there're exactly two ways to stop it: beat the bully back to his stinky lair; or you lick his boot and wait patiently where he kicks you next, thanking for the attention. What isn't known in this picture, forgot it already? Need another lesson to freshen up?

It's just that there's people who want war, and would like to to prolong "as long as it takes" meaning essentially it could be years and years.

That's the 10-IQ take from the conspiracy clown parade.  The alternative is to just let Putin take what he wants and win quickly, because the war ending quickly is apparently what's essential here.  ?

If I were in Ukraine that kind of information would sure shrivel my dick.

This totally isn't a problem already...

Does that absolve Putin? No. I didn't say that it did. But sometimes it seems like some of you slavering-jawed war monger types get pretty quickly aroused, so I have to bother to explain myself. Yes, I'm for peace.

"I'm for peace", the cretin says, as he advocates on behalf of the totalitarian dictator that invaded his neighbor. ? 

The mental gymnastics you have to do to rationalize this invasion for Russia, who's currently supported by such upstanding global citizens as Iran, North Korea and China, is truly remarkable.  

You can really start to separate the truly delusional and self-loathing losers on this forum with where they fall on this particular issue.   

Edited by Moonbox

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

The mental gymnastics you have to do to rationalize this invasion for Russia, who's currently supported by such upstanding global citizens as Iran, South Korea and China, is truly remarkable.  

Wow you're really a good writer, eh? Not. Your posts generally suck, and are of poor grammatical composition.

15 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Wow you're really a good writer, eh? Not. Your posts generally suck, and are of poor grammatical composition.

The grammar police are out!  That's when you know you're dealing with an articulate thinker.  ?

13 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Maybe learn to write a bit better. You did such a sad job writing the forum rules, the owner gave up on you.

It's funny how you keep going back to this, as if you're scoring points or wounding me.  With no coherent argument to make, Oftenwrong falls back on "Your grammar is bad and you're a bad writer."

image.png.03e076c61e48a0e4748875d8c4bb5e71.png

Edited by Moonbox
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Cornered and shown as who you are and interestingly enough, no mob support.

That makes me smile, it means people are thinking for themselves and don't need to compromise their mind with a manipulator who supports Trump and praises Xi, over our own patriots here at CSIS.

Real patriots, not disgruntled with a computer from a hole somewhere.

Try a job. It will cure your Trumpism, but not sure what you can get without basic mathematics. Courses are for free online.

Cornered by what, your snotty insults and myopic opinions? 

You lost the ability to speak, dude: you write gibberish half the time because you get so worked up about the lies you want to tell.

And if you think Biden is a great leader, then how do you explain his hateful speeches, soaring inflation, Americans stranded in Afghanistan, Americans ignored after being gassed in Ohio, and the rising possibility of nuclear war? 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

The mental gymnastics you have to do to rationalize this invasion for Russia, who's currently supported by such upstanding global citizens as Iran, North Korea and China, is truly remarkable.  

You can really start to separate the truly delusional and self-loathing losers on this forum with where they fall on this particular issue.

And yet at the same time we can point to similar rationalizations used by even more upstanding global citizens when  it was deemed appropriate to support the monsters and dictators in our mdist.

image.jpeg.4202687569e70057e9cbb774d820e41f.jpeg  

image.jpeg.e0cf8667bb34a5324e782274b84c0e9d.jpeg

image.jpeg.b0e9970be7c11c56974a7b9e9d56deb2.jpeg

image.jpeg.7e6d3600fd2fcae9ea88ab35a7eb9d34.jpeg

It goes on and on.

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Cornered by what, your snotty insults and myopic opinions? 

You lost the ability to speak, dude: you write gibberish half the time because you get so worked up about the lies you want to tell.

Coming from literally the least reasonable and most emotional poster on this forum.  Go start another thread, clown, and make sure we know who's the latest VILE FILTH to elicit a WestCanMan tantrum.  ?

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And yet at the same time we can point to similar rationalizations used by even more upstanding global citizens when  it was deemed appropriate to support the monsters and dictators in our mdist.

No, those are moral compromises, and I don't think anyone would seriously argue that the US doesn't have flexible moral standards when it comes to international diplomacy.  What does that have to do with the rationalization of demonstrably  absurd Kremlin propaganda?  

34 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I think Biden needs to go, he is a weak leader now with all the recent scandals, and this is not who we need to lead the world with China/Russia threat. ?

What scandals are recent? Are you talking about his family's unholy alliance with the Chinese gov't that we've known about for years? The one that the FBI called "Russian disinformation"?

Let us imagine the President was Trump, as much as I did not like Trump, I, for one, would NEVER give trust to a communist ruler such as Xi. Just because I consider Trump a weak not qualified leader?

That's gibberish. Do you want to try to say that again, in a way that makes sense?

• We have different principles then. 

Thank you.

At the end of the day, he is still part of the American machine that keeps this western system to have somewhat freedom contrary to the other side.

Are you talking about vax-mandate, no-freedom-of-speech Joe Biden? 

and who is on the other side: 
Russia - Belarus - China - North Korea - Central African Republic - Islamic Republic Guard in Iran - Syria.

Luckily for the US, Biden is in tight with the Chinese gov't. They make millions of dollars for his family. Fact.

and this was more out of respect for CSIS which is trying to alert the Canadian political class about the CCP interference and you come around and clap for the man that orchestrated all this, because of old man Biden??!!

What a world. 

Not sure what your deal is, but I've never made a big deal about Chinese influence in the last election.

Of course they'd try to help get Trudeau elected, for the same reason the allies didn't want to assassinate Hitler. They'll do it again in the next election, we just might not find out.

The US does it to every other country on earth. The trick is to not get caught. Don't be so naive. 

Hell, the US did it in Ukraine to get Zelensky elected. Biden even bragged that he unilaterally selected their chief prosecutor after his quid pro quo. 

Edited by WestCanMan

44 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

No, those are moral compromises, and I don't think anyone would seriously argue that the US doesn't have flexible moral standards when it comes to international diplomacy.  What does that have to do with the rationalization of demonstrably  absurd Kremlin propaganda?  

A moral compromise sounds a lot like a rationalization. In any case they've added up over time and have all contributed a measure of respectability to the dictatorships we see today.

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

A moral compromise sounds a lot like a rationalization.

A type of rationalization, perhaps, but one that doesn't require mental alchemy.  The situation there is pretty straightforward once you acknowledge the cynical nature of it accept that it stands on shaky moral ground.  

To accept Putin's rationalization for the Ukraine war, on the other hand, requires an absurd chain of delusion and falsehoods supporting one another and culminating in the ideas that Zelensky is a jewish Nazi leader and that NATO is the cause of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.  

25 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

A type of rationalization, perhaps, but one that doesn't require mental alchemy.  The situation there is pretty straightforward once you acknowledge the cynical nature of it accept that it stands on shaky moral ground.  

To accept Putin's rationalization for the Ukraine war, on the other hand, requires an absurd chain of delusion and falsehoods supporting one another and culminating in the ideas that Zelensky is a jewish Nazi leader and that NATO is the cause of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

It's completely nuts alright, especially given the ideology of the people willing to meet the requirements.  Many of the same sort of people were comfortable cancelling critics of past accommodations with dictators as supporters of terror, communism and fascism. Now look at them.  It reminds me of how rust never sleeps. Ever. It turns everything to shit and whoever touches it only gets it on themselves and it gets spread around some more.

I don't think we put anywhere near enough effort into trying to avoid dictators. In fact the opposite is just as often the case.  The idea that they'd become more like us is questionable and even reasonable people will argue we're becoming more like them.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I don't think we put anywhere near enough effort into trying to avoid dictators.

Nothing about Putin wasn't known in the early 2000. It would have cost a fraction, a nothing to stop him right there. If only we could see and learn (Grozny).

index.jpg

Edited by myata