Fat Trudeau becomes unglued when a Canadian doesn't support his corrupt war in Ukraine

West

47 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Look who is back. Back for some more. Some of you are like mushrooms, just keep growing, the same species. 

This man above calls himself a conservative from Canada, yet, he favors Xi and portrays him as a hero. ?

Your preamble is always just a bunch of snotty insults and some disinformation. 

FYI that doesn't mean that "Xi is currently a hero", I said that "if he is 'tha man' who ends the Russia-Ukraine war through diplomacy, he will be the new hero on the international stage". He just will. Ending a war is a big deal. The fact that he's probably planning future genocides won't factor into his popularity until he takes actions that prove it. 

Regardless of what you think of Biden, may I remind you that CSIS leaked information to The Globe and Mail as to what the communists from China are doing in this country. Direct political interference in this country from the CCP. 

Yup, Xi is not a good guy, you are sooo smart.

Yet, the populist above, which is loyal to Trump, because he does not like old man Biden, he has an issue with the elderly it seems, is applauding Xi.    ?

Do yourself a favour and don't try to interpret my posts.

Well done, boy, well done. What an embarrassment. And you are part of the "real" Canadians. ?

Siberia my friend with the Russian bot is your place in my estimation. Not to worry, society here is tolerant, you will find friends to like you and nobody is taking away your computer. Type away. ?   

Again with the stupid, snotty insults. Just grow up ffs. 

6 hours ago, CdnFox said:

For certain.  Provided they get enough gear and support they absolutely can. I would remind you they've taken back more than what's left already, and the russian troops seem poorly equipped and demoralized. I don't think they're getting quite enough gear to do that decisively at the moment but they absolutely could.

Sorry but that's just not happening. Nobody is even discussing that possiblity. And poland is not 'itching' to send it's troops anywhere.

The only way nato gets involved is if there's nukes used.

They have kept more than enough for their own uses and are spooling up production. In fact, they've kept enough so that if they had to reinforce Taiwan in short order they could. Eventually the strain of keeping ukraine armed will actually affect their economy but not by much. American industry is quite capable of gearing up and turning out a lot of product and more importantly you can bet those wepaons manufacturers have been looking hard at how their product and others have been performing in the war and are looking to incorporate that into the next generation of products.

nobody's talking about doing that.

My friend...I hope you're right...but the actions to now suggest otherwise. 

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

None of those say anything about Russia attacking NATO, but kudos for at least trying, for a change.  ?

More what?  People talking about how Putin's aggression mimics 1930's Nazi Germany, or that appeasing aggressive dictatorships never ends well?  There's plenty of examples of that.  What's still missing is any mention of Russia rolling tanks into NATO territory, which is what I asked for.  

Lol...you can take the wheels off those goal posts now...

6 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Oh, you didn't know about that. 

Here is some valuable information. 

Reasons for the rivalry: 

Historical issues: dating back to border disputes and territorial claims in the 19th century.

Competition for regional influence: Both countries seek to exert influence in their respective regions - Russia in Eastern Europe and Central Asia, and China in East Asia and the South China Sea. This competition can lead to tensions and conflicting interests.

Economic competition: As China becomes more self-sufficient, Russia risks losing a key market for its exports.

Geopolitical: While both China and Russia have been willing to work together on issues such as opposition to US influence and support for each other in the United Nations, they have different priorities.

Military rivalry: Both China and Russia have modernized their militaries in recent years and have become more confrontational. Is true, after the war started, it is not as much tension. 

Sources: Internet search 

---> The Communist product, China is all grown up now and adapted to a new world. As much as the same ilk, KGB thinks it is safe with them around, as @SpankyMcFarland pointed out, they should be cautious. 

Russia might wake up after the war with less territory which will be comical to watch. 

Again...possible. highly unlikely any time soon...but possible.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

My friend...I hope you're right...but the actions to now suggest otherwise. 

I can see how it might look that way and no matter what action or inaction is taken there's always risk, but i don't think we'll see this escallate to a larger conflict anytime soon, and russia will very much regret playing ball with china in the long run.

Imagine being a supporter of a man who drapes himself with a scarf of one of the most corrupt nations on the planet, siphoning of billions of dollars to give to said country, then berating a CANADIAN citizen when he dares question the charade

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, West said:

Imagine being a supporter of a man who drapes himself with a scarf of one of the most corrupt nations on the planet, siphoning of billions of dollars to give to said country, then berating a CANADIAN citizen when he dares question the charade

Dude under trudeau canada is ALSO one of the most corrupt nations on the planet. So for him, it's just a scarf really.  And he berates Canadian citizens when we dare question him syphoning off billions to give to himself.  I mean - what part of that whole mess is out of character for him?

17 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I can see how it might look that way and no matter what action or inaction is taken there's always risk, but i don't think we'll see this escallate to a larger conflict anytime soon, and russia will very much regret playing ball with china in the long run.

Russia and the Chinese have been playing ball all along.

6 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Dude under trudeau canada is ALSO one of the most corrupt nations on the planet. So for him, it's just a scarf really.  And he berates Canadian citizens when we dare question him syphoning off billions to give to himself.  I mean - what part of that whole mess is out of character for him?

True.. tho don't get why roughly 30% still follow the guy. 

16 minutes ago, West said:

We don't have to imagine.

We have a Pixie-Dust.

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:
  • It says on my interests: Satire.
  • I understand is frustrating when someone shakes your whole perception of what you know.
  • Also, I read directly Russian news with translation tools, some of the stuff that you are repeating here comes directly from Kremlin Media (via FSB labs) which makes it comical to its core when I hear you say that some of us don't have the whole truth. 
  • Yeah, I know about Ukrainian abuses in the war, there was even a Wall Street Journal video about it. Of course, after the war, that needs to be investigated.
  • But someone with your attitude, if Russians would have invaded your house, I highly doubt you would be so tolerant.
  • Most likely you would be on forums preaching Nationalism at that point with the same passion that you are ranting about every conspiracy now: FBI, Covid-19, etc. 

1) So you agree with what I said now, that it will be a massive embarrassment for the US if China brokers a peace deal here? Or are you gonna keep playing stupid and make some more snotty insults?

2) FYI our media almost always lies, so it's an absolute certainty that there will be times when the Russians are correct and our media is lying. Don't be so naive.

3) The Russians have never drawn any comparisons to the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the Cuban Missile Crisis as far as I know. Maybe they have, maybe they haven't. I don't care. Leftards dance to Putin's fiddle, and I'm no leftard.

From my POV, as a person who grew up watching all of NA wave the pom-poms for JFK, I can't help but think that it would be hypocritical of me to look down on Putin for doing the same thing that JFK did when faced with a similar situation. 

I have an understanding of the situation in Cold War Germany that you can't wrap your head around, and how it applies to the Russia/Ukraine situation. If the Russian border is threatened, I don't care what kind of weapons they use in their defence. 

I still have a lot of friends who will have to fight if Zelensky's stupidity and Biden's avarice get is drawn into a war with Russia. I'm pretty pissed that it's gotten this out of control. 

Your understanding of geopolitics is incredibly low and I'm not gonna bother trying to explain anything to you. 

4) If the US invaded us because Trudeau did something as stupid as Zelensky did, I'd put an American flag on the front of my house before the Americans even crossed the 49th. Then I'd do my level best to stay out of the way of American tanks as they drove through the city I live in. I'd be at the new DMV to get my American ID the next day. Call me a traitor if you want, but I'm not gonna back Trudeau's dumb play if it comes to that. 

If the Russians invaded just because they wanted to be dicks, I'd have no qualms about defending my country. 

5) If you still think my comments about covid and the FBI were conspiratorial in nature, and not proven overwhelmingly by all the evidence we have available to us, then it's no wonder your posts are so angry and stupid. 

Goal posts?  I said this: 

NATOESCALATION.thumb.png.3c9b1f5b75dbd3ef9319157bc76cff50.png

You then provided some random quotes from other posters who did not mention or argue that a NATO nation could/would get invaded, predictably and comically failing to back up what you're saying...again.  ??? 

41 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Russia and the Chinese have been playing ball all along.

I mean no kidding. What planet have these people been on? You think Russia and China are going to go against each other and tear themselves apart? No, but they're gonna make us tear ourselves apart.

With these inept azzhole leftists.

• Like 2

Just now, Contrarian said:

I just read the first line and won't bother the rest of the

I can't believe that you don't understand how bad it looks for the US if China takes the lead role here. 

I get that you're shallow enough enough to put partisan politics ahead of lives, but this isn't even a partisan comment. 30 years from now, 100 years from now, people could be looking back on this war saying "When the US was still busy ratcheting up tension and fanning the flames of war, China swooped in and brokered a peace deal."

Even if they say "Biden", no one will know or care which party he was in at that point, it will just be "the US president".

garbage from a liar. 

Don't worry, I'll stay out of your lane.

The satire was in regard to the word "hero". You did not call him a hero but your comments were low, disregarding the work of which brave agents from CSIS are doing now, and applauding a known dictator.

You're just not a smart guy at all, are you?

FYI the US engages in influencing foreign elections ALL THE TIME. When people evaluate past administrations they never say things like "Trump handled the Iranian militia attack against the US embassy swiftly and forcefully, but the US also interfered in 47 foreign elections that year." The foreign election influencing isn't even worth mentioning. It's just assumed, like little kids putting ketchup on their fries.

Is it really so bad for China's part if they seek to influence our elections? Nah. It's how everyone plays the game. FYI it's only the Canadians who are committing crimes by accepting foreign help from China. It's no sin for China to try that at all. 

In 80 years, no one will say "Xi brokered that huge peace deal, but all his good work is undone by the fact that he tried to influence Canada's election." 

If. Xi. Does. That. It. Will. Be. Huge. PEEERIIIIOOOOODDDDDD. Period. 

It will make him an international mover and shaker. The big dog. THE global leader in the truest sense of the word.

That doesn't mean that he doesn't have Uigher slaves, child labour, social credit scoring, sham elections, and all sorts of other goodies that Trudeau is trying his best to emulate, but GLOBAL PEACEMAKER will be added to Xi's resume. The US will be a laughing stock if that happens. 

I don't care if you understand that or not, it's just a fact. 

4 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I mean no kidding. What planet have these people been on? You think Russia and China are going to go against each other and tear themselves apart? No, but they're gonna make us tear ourselves apart.

With these inept azzhole leftists.

I think China played Russia, TBH.

Both countries agreed that they'd be Switzerland if the other attacked Taiwan/Ukraine, and I think that Russia expected China to move ahead, just as they did themselves.

Instead, China held back, and now they're "sitting on a hill, watching two tigers fight".

Russia is depleting their army, the US is draining their military budget and committing terrorist attacks, and China is watching it with glee while they're busy building up their military, just like the US did in 1939, 1940 and the first 11 months of 1941. 

We all know how the world's superpowers changed between 1939 and 1945...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

There is so much resentment I have towards these KGB bots that stole years of my life and a future in my own land, that is fair to say, me and you can not conversate reasonably on this. 

@Army Guy is a good man, with some points, he did mention to me one time, that you can't really hammer change in someone, you just have to go on your own lane and is up to each to see what they want to see. 

Went on a rampage today on this forum, and should not have, but is hard for you to understand, a man that lived his entire comfort somewhere and never once had the issue of not eating or eating the last piece of bread in the fridge frozen as a result of these liars, even after communism fell, they activated, the same trolls which post in Australia, they had the same manipulations tools to convince people, they also target upset people in any group to pass disinformation.

and then you come into Canada and other lowlives in Soviet Thinking, not you, call me a communist. 

---> Yah, no reason, like you said, best each lane, hope though one day you read these messages and come back on some of these views. You just don't see how lucky you are. 

Regards,

dRun k me you'r ar thnk

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I think China played Russia, TBH.

Both countries agreed that they'd be Switzerland if the other attacked Taiwan/Ukraine, and I think that Russia expected China to move ahead, just as they did themselves.

Instead, China held back, and now they're "sitting on a hill, watching two tigers fight".

Russia is depleting their army, the US is draining their military budget and committing terrorist attacks, and China is watching it with glee while they're busy building up their military, just like the US did in 1939, 1940 and the first 11 months of 1941. 

We all know how the world's superpowers changed between 1939 and 1945...

Not a bad interpretation. It's what the superpowers do to each other.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Goal posts?  I said this: 

NATOESCALATION.thumb.png.3c9b1f5b75dbd3ef9319157bc76cff50.png

You then provided some random quotes from other posters who did not mention or argue that a NATO nation could/would get invaded, predictably and comically failing to back up what you're saying...again.  ???