WOKE is mass psychosis

A left wing hack tries to suggest Woke is centrist. Here are the FACTS.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/how-woke-left-wing-politics-may-be-leading-us-to-civil-war/

How ‘Woke’ Left-Wing Politics May Be Leading Us To Civil War

It is, of course, but I undersold it. It’s much more than that and more dangerous.

As Tal Bachman notes at Steynonline, it’s now our state religion, a state religion in a country that—constitutionally and for good reason—isn’t supposed to have one.

But “Wokism” is yet more than that, too. It’s a mass psychosis similar to many that have arisen throughout history when the masses followed leaders who, in their zeal or self-interest, took them to disastrous ends.

“Woke” gains adherents much in the manner of “est”—the cult-like Erhard Seminars Training—that I attended in the 1970s at the behest of a movie producer interested in making a film about it. (It never happened.)

If you’re too in, you’re out.

For est, several hundred people sat in a large conference room listening to the “training” for hours under instructions not to get up, even to go to the bathroom, until they raised their hands signaling they “got it” (i.e., effectively joined the cult).

Nature’s calling being what it is, most eventually did.

Although operationally similar, “woke” is exponentially more perilous than the now-defunct est training. Our position in society, our livelihoods, and our children’s educations and futures are being held over our heads, not our mere use of a restroom.

An iron-fisted, ideologically extreme minority has our country under its thumb—play along or face ex-communication. This is stronger than anything in our history and almost identical to what we see and have seen in totalitarian countries.

It’s a psychosis approaching mass hallucination. In Franco’s Spain, they shouted, “Viva la muerte!” (“Long live death!”)

Here we are asked to proclaim just as loudly “Black Lives Matter,” to display signs saying as much on our lawns, although we never thought otherwise and always thought (naively, we are told) that all lives mattered.

All key aspects, most parts of them anyway, of our society “get it” as they did in est (i.e., now believe in ”woke”) or, yet more ominously, cynically say they do—the media, the corporations (“Better woke than broke!”), the government bureaucracy, the Democratic Party, the Department of Justice, the FBI, the military (yikes!), entertainment, the university system, the K–12 system, the medical community, the scientific community (incredibly), the religious community (sadly), and on and on.

All, to one extent or another, believe in “woke” except—the people.

Most of the people anyway.

Most of what used to be called the common men (or women) in the street roll their eyes at “woke”—including even some silent, but browbeaten, Democrats—and do their best to move on, although many realize that “woke” and its sister “social justice” are in essence euphemisms for an ideology far more totalitarian than any ever in control of this country, communism.

Where did this bullshit come from?

The history:

https://www.vox.com/culture/21437879/stay-woke-wokeness-history-origin-evolution-controversy

A history of “wokeness”

Before 2014, the call to “stay woke” was, for many people, unheard of. The idea behind it was common within Black communities at that point — the notion that staying “woke” and alert to the deceptions of other people was a basic survival tactic. But in 2014, following the police killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, “stay woke” suddenly became the cautionary watchword of Black Lives Matter activists on the streets, used in a chilling and specific context: keeping watch for police brutality and unjust police tactics.

In the six years since Brown’s death, “woke” has evolved into a single-word summation of leftist political ideology, centered on social justice politics and critical race theory.

I'll bet you uneducated goose stepping left wing TROLLS here didn't even know that.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, reason10 said:

A left wing hack tries to suggest Woke is centrist. Here are the FACTS.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/how-woke-left-wing-politics-may-be-leading-us-to-civil-war/

How ‘Woke’ Left-Wing Politics May Be Leading Us To Civil War

It is, of course, but I undersold it. It’s much more than that and more dangerous.

As Tal Bachman notes at Steynonline, it’s now our state religion, a state religion in a country that—constitutionally and for good reason—isn’t supposed to have one.

But “Wokism” is yet more than that, too. It’s a mass psychosis similar to many that have arisen throughout history when the masses followed leaders who, in their zeal or self-interest, took them to disastrous ends.

“Woke” gains adherents much in the manner of “est”—the cult-like Erhard Seminars Training—that I attended in the 1970s at the behest of a movie producer interested in making a film about it. (It never happened.)

If you’re too in, you’re out.

For est, several hundred people sat in a large conference room listening to the “training” for hours under instructions not to get up, even to go to the bathroom, until they raised their hands signaling they “got it” (i.e., effectively joined the cult).

Nature’s calling being what it is, most eventually did.

Although operationally similar, “woke” is exponentially more perilous than the now-defunct est training. Our position in society, our livelihoods, and our children’s educations and futures are being held over our heads, not our mere use of a restroom.

An iron-fisted, ideologically extreme minority has our country under its thumb—play along or face ex-communication. This is stronger than anything in our history and almost identical to what we see and have seen in totalitarian countries.

It’s a psychosis approaching mass hallucination. In Franco’s Spain, they shouted, “Viva la muerte!” (“Long live death!”)

Here we are asked to proclaim just as loudly “Black Lives Matter,” to display signs saying as much on our lawns, although we never thought otherwise and always thought (naively, we are told) that all lives mattered.

All key aspects, most parts of them anyway, of our society “get it” as they did in est (i.e., now believe in ”woke”) or, yet more ominously, cynically say they do—the media, the corporations (“Better woke than broke!”), the government bureaucracy, the Democratic Party, the Department of Justice, the FBI, the military (yikes!), entertainment, the university system, the K–12 system, the medical community, the scientific community (incredibly), the religious community (sadly), and on and on.

All, to one extent or another, believe in “woke” except—the people.

Most of the people anyway.

Most of what used to be called the common men (or women) in the street roll their eyes at “woke”—including even some silent, but browbeaten, Democrats—and do their best to move on, although many realize that “woke” and its sister “social justice” are in essence euphemisms for an ideology far more totalitarian than any ever in control of this country, communism.

Where did this bullshit come from?

The history:

https://www.vox.com/culture/21437879/stay-woke-wokeness-history-origin-evolution-controversy

A history of “wokeness”

Before 2014, the call to “stay woke” was, for many people, unheard of. The idea behind it was common within Black communities at that point — the notion that staying “woke” and alert to the deceptions of other people was a basic survival tactic. But in 2014, following the police killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, “stay woke” suddenly became the cautionary watchword of Black Lives Matter activists on the streets, used in a chilling and specific context: keeping watch for police brutality and unjust police tactics.

In the six years since Brown’s death, “woke” has evolved into a single-word summation of leftist political ideology, centered on social justice politics and critical race theory.

I'll bet you uneducated goose stepping left wing TROLLS here didn't even know that.

Oh, I think most of them know it; they just don't want it exposed, so they play ignorant. 

7 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

This idea of being "woke" is not centrist, I will give you that aspect. 

I did not read the whole thing, just the first line, being real. Your resume needs more working or not.

For me it happened at a coffee shop while my internet was off at home

Was sitting beside a fellow, both new Canadians as in not born here, hammering away to build something.

Then a groups of students came in and started talking with this terminology. 

What came out of their mouth that day, too boring to write, made me realize that whoever came up with this idea to allow this dream for everyone to go to school is creating a mediocre society is my strong opinion on this and cashing in at the same time.

It is capitalism is true, but at the same time does not sit right to me without certain blocks like serious testing.

I realize this opinion is not shared bt some left wing idealists, but that is my take based on what I have seen.

Centrists are either a) corrupt or b) pansies who are allowing the woke to destroy society no questions asked

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Brilliant. 

NASA should hire you. :lol:

It is if you agree with him. Which I do. Not exactly sure what he means by corrupt but I do often see them jumping off the fence they're sitting on to quote leftist talking points at me.

Maybe not NASA, but if an actual, for real, conservative politician said that I'd vote for him. "Good one. I'd holler from the crowd. Now tell us about the fake conservatives."

Edited by Infidel Dog

12 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

It is if you agree with him. Which I do. Not exactly sure what he means by corrupt but I do often see them jumping off the fence they're sitting on to quote leftist talking points at me.

Maybe not NASA, but if an actual, for real, conservative politician said that I'd vote for him. "Good one. I'd holler from the crowd. Now tell us about the fake conservatives."

What I mean by corrupt is look at folks who run as "centrists".. Joe Biden as an example taking bribes thru his son. Calling that out makes you "far right" in their eyes... basically a smear to keep you quiet. 

As I've said elsewhere, nothing will get you called "racist" faster than opposing the proxy war in the Ukraine, for which there is massive corruption, or questioning big pharma and covid mandates

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

This idea of being "woke" is not centrist, I will give you that aspect. 

I did not read the whole thing, just the first line, being real. Your resume needs more working or not.

For me it happened at a coffee shop while my internet was off at home

Was sitting beside a fellow, both new Canadians as in not born here, hammering away digitally to build something.

Then a groups of students came in and started talking with this terminology. 

What came out of their mouth that day, too boring to write, made me realize that whoever came up with this idea to allow this dream for everyone to go to university is creating a mediocre society is my strong opinion on this and cashing in at the same time.

It is capitalism, is true, but at the same time, it does not sit right with me without certain blocks like serious testing.

I realize this opinion is not shared by left wing idealists, but this is my take based on what I have seen here.

Left wingers lack the intelligence to think out their views. They just obey their Fuhrers on THE VIEW and commit voter fraud.

17 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Sir, is not my fault you can't handle it without the Right Wing mob.Some are stronger than others. Maybe in time.

As for the left wing party in the academic world, it will end once it comes close to serious departments like engineering. 

That whole lobby might get a rude awakening.

Society is tolerant as long as it can produce.

Once productivity is at risk, then 180 degrees switch is my estimation.

This type of stuff calibrate itself eventually, as If I have some control over it. 

For corruption, the mind of some does not surprise me, God knows, maybe he is under the impression Soros pays me?!

haha.

There is no right wing mob. There is the MAINSTREAM CONSERVATIVE majority of America, which can only be defeated by voter fraud.

Productivity is at risk every time Democrats are in charge and start paying knuckleheads not to work.

Don't pretend that does not happen at religious schools (any)? 

Oh, I totally agree. The Kenyan Muslim school that barely educated Barak Obama definitely would not have put up with ANY denial of the command of DEATH TO INFIDELS.

You think people are allowed to question there? 

Do you agree with religious dogmatics (any) running a school? 

As a FREE MARKET CAPITALIST, I recognize the RIGHT of religious folk to run ANY non-taxpayer financed school they want. I came up in a Catholic school and was not scarred for life. Dogmatic WOKENazis run public schools in blue states, and that bullshit is paid for by taxpayers. I can't imagine someone from a religion doing any more damage, (unless that religion believes in DEATH TO INFIDELS and throws queers off tall buildings. I have a problem with that.)

A marxist and a religious dogmatic in 2023. 

How are they different really?

Depends on how you define "dogmatic." In Christianity, there are so many different factions. They ALL have almost opposing views on the interpretation of the Bible. Just comparing Lutherans to Catholics is almost night and day.

About the only major difference between religious extremists (such as Obama) and marxists would be the family. Marxists would outlaw the traditional family. (That is directly from Marx's Communist Manifesto.)

Both think their little bubble has all the answers for society's issues.

When you reach an age of maturity you suddenly realize that ANY group claiming it has all the answers for society's issues is full of shit, whether that group is Militant Islam, Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, or all the other delusional groups of cretins.

45 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Paul Joseph Watson type of material? 

Anyhow, all you and your populist brethern on both sides have NOISE. 

My hero and populist is just another way of identifying the common man.

So what's you're point? That you're in some way superior? Go ahead then. I'm listening. Tell me why.

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Centrists (and there are too few of them to mention) cannot make up their minds about lunch, much less politics.

It's gotten bad enough now that you have to take a side. Centrists being "nice" to the woke loons are only leading to our detriment as a society. 

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Don't pretend that does not happen at religious schools (any)? 

Oh, I totally agree. The Kenyan Muslim school that barely educated Barak Obama definitely would not have put up with ANY denial of the command of DEATH TO INFIDELS.

You think people are allowed to question there? 

Do you agree with religious dogmatics (any) running a school? 

As a FREE MARKET CAPITALIST, I recognize the RIGHT of religious folk to run ANY non-taxpayer financed school they want. I came up in a Catholic school and was not scarred for life. Dogmatic WOKENazis run public schools in blue states, and that bullshit is paid for by taxpayers. I can't imagine someone from a religion doing any more damage, (unless that religion believes in DEATH TO INFIDELS and throws queers off tall buildings. I have a problem with that.)

A marxist and a religious dogmatic in 2023. 

How are they different really?

Depends on how you define "dogmatic." In Christianity, there are so many different factions. They ALL have almost opposing views on the interpretation of the Bible. Just comparing Lutherans to Catholics is almost night and day.

About the only major difference between religious extremists (such as Obama) and marxists would be the family. Marxists would outlaw the traditional family. (That is directly from Marx's Communist Manifesto.)

Both think their little bubble has all the answers for society's issues.

When you reach an age of maturity you suddenly realize that ANY group claiming it has all the answers for society's issues is full of shit, whether that group is Militant Islam, Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, or all the other delusional groups of cretins.

The Catholics, predictably, make up a large portion of the Democrat base in the US. The two go hand and hand in the US for craziness 

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

? ? ?  All he says is what his pea can handle, his own BIAS.

Troll, you are a capitalist? ? ? ?  You know about markets?

You are a proletariat member probably on welfare with a computer because Bill Gates should have thought about adding an IQ test prior. 

Daily for you, here.  ?

In other words you are too stupid to debate this, TROLL.

2 hours ago, West said:

The Catholics, predictably, make up a large portion of the Democrat base in the US. The two go hand and hand in the US for craziness 

At the time I was in elementary Catholic school, the DemoNAZIS were only a few years past the Port Huron Statement, which took them from KKK to KKKomunist.

But the nuns were more religious and less political. I was happy to get out of that nut house, anyway.

17 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I went to school in Europe, engineering department. 

Anytime you want to do a calculus test so I can embarrass you some more, let me know. 

Until then:

- Free Keyboard & Free Internet.

How can a man like you value how to talk and exchange information? when everything was given for free like a Marxist you are? Substitute teacher in Florida using the internet to claim equal footing with people that studied in Institutions where only by seeing your face and how you say hello, they would turn away. Heck, even by your body language, they would know they are dealing with a disgruntled man that has nothing positive to pass. 

Anyhow, I had some capitalistic whisky last night, and you are giving me a headache. 

I said my piece, people read you, 1-3 people like you, good for them, we will see in a couple of years how they will think. 

Sure hope they won't end up like you in a hole somewhere pushing the same garbage.  ? 

Every time I put an uneducated !diot in his/her/its place, suddenly he/she/it manufactures a bunch of bogus educational credentials that Einstein himself would envy.

You are STUPID. The fact that you have a huge student loan bill for a bunch of Lesbian Dance Theory degrees doesn't give you any more credibility than anyone else.

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

hahahaha

You are talking abouf yourself ??? You made up a second career when cornered as the rat substitute teacher you are. 

Says the liar troll which never produced a good and a service.

Always here for you, uneducated low life.

You will go away one day, won't stop calling you out.

Where is your mob? Why aren't people standing up for you aside from 1-2 lost sheep? 

Anytime you want to have a calculus exam, will show you what real academia is about. 

I don't have to lie. I'm right and you're wrong, and I'll call your Downs Syndrome ass out any time I fcking WANT, b!tch. If you don't like losing arguments, put me on IGNORE.

You're the troll in this conversation, mostly because you're TOO FCKING STUPID TO ARGUE INTELLIGENTLY.

I'm not going anywhere, you whining b!tch. And Florida third graders are more educated than you. I've led enough classes to know.

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Put you on ignore? Where is the fun in that? 

Enjoy the ride until moderation happens so quality conversarion occurs.

But this is not my house so if there is no moderarion, this is the jungle.

Do you think I ran away from communism so a mosquito like you have his way? 

We'll meet very frequent, Florida man which is not even in the top 10 academically but he puts down people that studied in the hard arena of European education.

Until the next time. 

Get a life, b!tch. You lost the argument. Move on.