Masks Vs Covid

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

Who are you talking to? Because I wasn't talking to you, do you remember that part?

Holy shit, what are you in kindergarten? :)

You are literally talking to me so it would seem like you're talking to me :)  I guess YOU forgot you weren't talking to me if that's the case.  If you don't want to talk to me then don't talk to me. that's up to you. You dont need to involve me in your weird little delusions or update me, it really doesnt' matter that much to me either way.

So what... you're talking to me now?

I didn't stop talking to you.  When you act like a jackass i talk to you and point out you're a jackass. When you say something that makes sense i say 'that makes sense'.

Btw - you're acting like a jackass. Your behavior is pretty shameful.

7 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Holy shit, what are you in kindergarten? :)

You are literally talking to me so it would seem like you're talking to me :)  I guess YOU forgot you weren't talking to me if that's the case.  If you don't want to talk to me then don't talk to me. that's up to you. You dont need to involve me in your weird little delusions or update me, it really doesnt' matter that much to me either way.

I didn't stop talking to you.  When you act like a jackass i talk to you and point out you're a jackass. When you say something that makes sense i say 'that makes sense'.

Btw - you're acting like a jackass. Your behavior is pretty shameful.

Well done again, you simple minded little goon.

13 hours ago, Goddess said:

That's exactly what I just said there.  What's gone on with this psy-ops has been a tragedy and some people will never be normal again.

That's the same for some who have had covid though.  They've suffered longterm health damage from it.

Most people who get covid are fine.  Most people who get the covid vaccine are fine.   But nether is risk free.  The data says the risks of getting covid are significantly higher than the risks of getting the vaccine, so the smarter bet is to get the vaccine.  If millions were dying from the vaccine like they are from covid it would be a huge story.

For some reason anti-vaxxers see a small % of people harmed or even die from the vaccine as bad (which it is), but seem to think this is somehow worse than what the virus has done to people.

12 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

That's the same for some who have had covid though.  They've suffered longterm health damage from it.

Most people who get covid are fine.  Most people who get the covid vaccine are fine.   But nether is risk free.  The data says the risks of getting covid are significantly higher than the risks of getting the vaccine, so the smarter bet is to get the vaccine.  If millions were dying from the vaccine like they are from covid it would be a huge story.

For some reason anti-vaxxers see a small % of people harmed or even die from the vaccine as bad (which it is), but seem to think this is somehow worse than what the virus has done to people.

Even if all that were true, and it's highly questionable, the issue is about forced vaccination under these specific circumstances.

Compounded by the fact this is such a new and controversial product versus vaccines in use for decades, whose safety is well established.

I read that the number of vaccine injury reports already exceeds the safety protocol in VAERS, which is a very low number of cases allowed before the product is pulled.

Here's an example of how few cases it takes.

But since an emergency was declared, politicians legislated themselves the power to overrule it.

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Actually i'm pretty wealthy :) 

You dumb man :) .

You'd probably get more sympathy here if you weren't attacking me because i AGREED with you :) ROFLMAO

On the contrary, fella. I have reduced you to a simpering ninny who cannot post on topic, and done so using a mere few words. That's what I call economy...

Do I like it? yes

16 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Then why do you not respect my Doctor? that has been my friend for years and based on that trust level and family connection, knowing my health records, he recommended something for me. 

Do you see how hard is for me to maintain reason towards your ideas, when people like you are asking me to cut ties with years-long relationships? Why? You found the "truth"?

I'm not telling you to cut ties with your doctor.

You do you, buddy.

Edited by Goddess

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

I'm not telling you to cut ties with your doctor.

You do you, buddy.

Exactly. They misunderstand the issue which is that of mandates. 

You are free to inject any potion into yourself that you want.

As for me, it's increased my level of distrust for the government. And academia as well, when so many jumped on the government's overhyped false narrative.

At the onset we heard the truth, masks were not recommended. A few weeks later the fear factory got in gear. Then the lunacy really began.

Shades of nazi Germany. Wrong-thinking shall be punished. Well look at you people now.

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Even if all that were true, and it's highly questionable, the issue is about forced vaccination under these specific circumstances.

Compounded by the fact this is such a new and controversial product versus vaccines in use for decades, whose safety is well established.

I read that the number of vaccine injury reports already exceeds the safety protocol in VAERS, which is a very low number of cases allowed before the product is pulled.

Here's an example of how few cases it takes.

But since an emergency was declared, politicians legislated themselves the power to overrule it.

I don't believe in vaccine mandates, unless you work with populations that are vulnerable to covid.

The vaccines were cleared for emergency use because health care scientists believed the health benefits of getting these vaccines to people faster would outweigh the health risks.  And they were right.  The vaccines have saved a lot of lives, especially during the omicron wave last year.  The stats are clear.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The stats are clear.

To you they are. And that's fine. I'm not going to argue your interpretation, as we're both just ordinary laymen.

Or is that, laypersons

Since the majority of those who died were generally the elderly, it's the elderly who were saved by the vaccine. And that makes good sense, even if there is a risk of vaccine injury such as sterility. Not too many 90 year olds are gonna have kids anyway. There's a clear argument of risk vs. benefit.

But the mandates are the problematic issue. Especially for the young, where the risk of covid drops to very low.

We heard "The young are vectors for Covid." Well maybe that's good. Maybe that's what they're supposed to be, when they're young. They need exposure to all sorts of things that won't kill them. But makes them stronger...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

To you they are. And that's fine. I'm not going to argue your interpretation, as we're both just ordinary laymen.

Or is that, laypersons

Since the majority of those who died were generally the elderly, it's the elderly who were saved by the vaccine. And that makes good sense, even if there is a risk of vaccine injury such as sterility. Not too many 90 year olds are gonna have kids anyway. There's a clear argument of risk vs. benefit.

But the mandates are the problematic issue. Especially for the young, where the risk of covid drops to very low.

We heard "The young are vectors for Covid." Well maybe that's good. Maybe that's what they're supposed to be, when they're young. They need exposure to all sorts of things that won't kill them. But makes them stronger...

Here is the data on vaccinated vs unvaccinated death rates within the US, broken down by age group:

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/united-states-rates-of-covid-19-deaths-by-vaccination-status?country=~All+ages

The data on deaths from COVID and among vaccinated vs unvaccinated people varies significantly based on age group.  Mandates are a different issue, and is much more subjective.  No child should be mandated to take these vaccines, but that's just my subjective opinion.

That might be true if it weren't for the fact that covid still affected young people even if it didn't kill them. Thousands are going through long covid with life altering results.  Further, runaway transmission tends to lead to mutation. And that can be very very very bad.  Fortunately the mutations we got weren't SO bad, with transmissibility going up but serious health issues going down. It doesn't always work that way.

I wont' judge a younger person for not getting vaxed if they don't want to and i'm utterly opposed to mandates. But it would be crazy to think that allowing something as dangerous as covid in it's original form to run unchecked is a "good" idea.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

housands are going through long covid with life altering results. 

This is controversial and it's probably too early to say why that is. The so-called "long covid" symptoms are also similar to those of a vaccine injury.

However, good luck differentiating between the two in this politically charged environment. That's why I say it's too soon to believe the long covid. Need to ddo some studies.

My guess, sounds like bulls shyte to me. I never heard of another respiratory virus having such effects. Coronavirus is not new either.

• Like 1

This is controversial and it's probably too early to say why that is.

Well it's probably too soon to say why it's happening for sure, but it's not controversial that it's happening and it's definitely covid related.

The so-called "long covid" symptoms are also similar to those of a vaccine injury.

But these people weren't vaxxed. This showed up before the vaccine even came out. So we can say for certain that the problem at the very least exists alongside any vaccine side effects.

My guess, sounds like bulls shyte to me. I never heard of another respiratory virus having such effects.

There's way too many cases to blow off. There are literally tens of thousands.  they say 1 in 15 had lingering problems and many had serious problems stretching out a year or more. And it slowed down after vaccines and variants came out, it didn't speed up. So it appeared in huge numbers before the vaccine and only was found in people who were recovering from covid.

I'm all over additional research but come on. You'd have to be pretty good at self deception to claim covid wasn't a direct factor for this.

18 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You'd have to be pretty good at self deception to claim covid wasn't a direct factor for this.

Where are the studies that show the UN-vaccinated have higher rates of "long covid" than the vaccinated?

I'm getting really sick and tired of you people who post these claims with NOTHING to support them except MSM cliches.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

Where are the studies that show the UN-vaccinated have higher rates of "long covid" than the vaccinated?

The vaccine hadn't been invented yet when it was prevalent. Sooooooo  (you don't need me to explain why they can't study the effect of vaccination prior to it's invention right?)

It has been noted that cases per infected person have been going down with the new variants, so that would be post vaccine. That's not really a study, more of a counting thing, and there's no way of knowing if it's vaccinations or the new variant that's made the difference but it certainly suggests vaccines aren't making anything worse.

I'm getting really sick and tired of you people who post these claims with NOTHING to support them except MSM cliches.

The.... vaccine..... hadn't..... been... invented.  They....were..... ALL.....unvaccinated. Jezuz - i guess i really DID have to explain it to you.

Since vaccines and variants have come out there are fewer cases. That's something they can count.

I'm really getting sick of the mentally weak who blurt out senseless blather that only highlights how stupid they are and then whining about other people.  And if you are the one who's sick, then it's YOUR job to screw off, not mine to pander to your pathetic insecurities and hold your hand. What kind of mouth breather attacks someone out of the blue like that without even letting them answer their question?

I await your reply - it's always fun to have a trained monkey amuse me by freaking out in her little echo cage.

On 2/26/2023 at 4:37 PM, CdnFox said:

The vaccine hadn't been invented yet when it was prevalent. Sooooooo  (you don't need me to explain why they can't study the effect of vaccination prior to it's invention right?)

It has been noted that cases per infected person have been going down with the new variants, so that would be post vaccine. That's not really a study, more of a counting thing, and there's no way of knowing if it's vaccinations or the new variant that's made the difference but it certainly suggests vaccines aren't making anything worse.

The.... vaccine..... hadn't..... been... invented.  They....were..... ALL.....unvaccinated. Jezuz - i guess i really DID have to explain it to you.

Since vaccines and variants have come out there are fewer cases. That's something they can count.

I'm really getting sick of the mentally weak who blurt out senseless blather that only highlights how stupid they are and then whining about other people.  And if you are the one who's sick, then it's YOUR job to screw off, not mine to pander to your pathetic insecurities and hold your hand. What kind of mouth breather attacks someone out of the blue like that without even letting them answer their question?

I await your reply - it's always fun to have a trained monkey amuse me by freaking out in her little echo cage.

What are you talking about?  Did "long covid" disappear after the miraculous vaccine came along?  Are you saying the vaccine, which doesn't stop transmission of covid, stops "long covid"?

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

What are you talking about?

Based on your previous posts i can see why your comprehension skills wouldn't have made that clear.

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Did "long covid" disappear after the miraculous vaccine came along? 

Doesn't matter does it - it was most prevalent when the vaccine wasn't around and i was specific about that before your brainless post, so we know that the vaccine isn't the cause. And demanding research on something that doesn't exist is beyond thick.

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Are you saying the vaccine, which doesn't stop transmission of covid, stops "long covid"?

I was very clear about that. A child with a grade 5 comprehension level could clearly understand what i wrote. Oh - guess that means i'll have to simplify it for you.

As I said, it would not be an indication that the vaccine reduced long covid. It MIGHT have but that would not be clear from that data alone - it could be the new variants didn't cause it as much long covid or some other unknown factor which occurred at the same time was the trick. 

(That was a lot of words for you, i know. Maybe take a nap before continuing. We'll wait.)

But what it DOES strongly suggest is that the vaccine certainly doesn't make it worse and isn't the cause of it considering it was worse and prevalent before the vaccines and reduced and occurring at a lower rate after. We don't know why it got better, but we do know it didn't get worse, so vaccines don't seem to have been a factor as the cause. Especially as it existed for a year before the vaccines.

Was that simple enough for you this time? Or shall i get Dr Seuss to transcribe it into something you can understand.

You've already pretty much burned your bridge with me with your ignorant childish personal attack as your very first interaction with me.

So by all means stick around, it's fun to have a pet monkey i can point and laugh at but dont' expect to be taken seriously and do expect to be mocked and ridiculed. You clearly don't even have the intellectual capacity of a gerbil and you've the manners of a diseased and flatulent troglodyte.

Maybe next time you meet someone dont' act like a mentally deficient orangutan right off the bat. Hmmm?