Racist black activist Angela Davis discovers her descendants were on the Mayflower and actually own SLAVES

10 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

That would account for longer lines in different districts. If that's all he's talking about. But that's a Democrat problem. Candace Owens calls that "the voter plantation" where blacks have been forced into districts by Democrat policies. That is strictly a Dem thing.

R&R may not be saying there are 2 lines in a counting station; one for whites and one longer one for blacks but he definitely was insinuating  it. And that would be...D184fOe.gif

Now it is true there was a time when the 14th amendment could be and was at times ignored by Southern Democrats but over the years the laws concerning the 14th have been strengthened. "Equal rights under the law" is solid now. Everywhere under the law in America.

If he's saying somebody is breaking that law, who's he gonna charge? His own party. Because that's who would appear to be responsible if anybody is.

In my small Florida town, I've never seen a long line at the polls, (my precinct being tallied at a local elementary school cafeteria.) About thirty miles south is a large town where there are long lines all over the place.  It's all in the leadership.

1 minute ago, reason10 said:

In my small Florida town, I've never seen a long line at the polls, (my precinct being tallied at a local elementary school cafeteria.) About thirty miles south is a large town where there are long lines all over the place.  It's all in the leadership.

Are you saying they're breaking the 14th amendment where it concerns 'equal rights under the law?"

I don't think you are but I'd like that clarified.

Just now, Infidel Dog said:

Are you saying they're breaking the 14th amendment where it concerns 'equal rights under the law?"

I don't think you are but I'd like that clarified.

If anything, the larger city to the south is doing the exact OPPOSITE. Every voter, black, white, Asian, Mexican, etc has to wait in the few LONG ASS LINES down there. It's EQUAL CRAP UNDER THE LAW.

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

That's not a rights issue. It's either stand in line or mail in your ballot, and we all know how suspect the mail in process can get. We all should be standing in line. 

What about a white man who gets overlooked because of racial quotas? Does he have the same rights as the diversity hire? 

Racial quotas have been illegal for years.

19 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

That would account for longer lines in different districts. If that's all he's talking about. But that's a Democrat problem. Candace Owens calls that "the voter plantation" where blacks have been forced into districts by Democrat policies. That is strictly a Dem thing.

R&R may not be saying there are 2 lines in a counting station; one for whites and one longer one for blacks but he definitely was insinuating  it. And that would be...D184fOe.gif

Now it is true there was a time when the 14th amendment could be and was at times ignored by Southern Democrats but over the years the laws concerning the 14th have been strengthened. "Equal rights under the law" is solid now. Everywhere under the law in America.

If he's saying somebody is breaking that law, who's he gonna charge? His own party. Because that's who would appear to be responsible if anybody is.

In 2020, Texas decreed there would be ONLY ONE drop box per county. That means ONE drop box for Harris County with 6M residents, and ONE for small rural counties with a few thousand.

The line in Harris County (mostly black) was significantly LONGER. That was their alternative to waiting in line to vote in person.

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Racial quotas have been illegal for years.

Not according to Wikipedia, the dictionary that anyone can edit yet still the left's favorite go to dictionary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action_in_the_United_States#:~:text=Affirmative action as a practice,remains controversial in American politics.

Edited by Deluge

7 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Not according to Wikipedia, the dictionary that anyone can edit yet still the left's favorite go to dictionary:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action_in_the_United_States#:~:text=Affirmative action as a practice,remains controversial in American politics.

AA is NOT a quota.

Strictly speaking, AA says if 2 candidates are EQUALLY qualified, the minority gets the job.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

In 2020, Texas decreed there would be ONLY ONE drop box per county. That means ONE drop box for Harris County with 6M residents, and ONE for small rural counties with a few thousand.

The line in Harris County (mostly black) was significantly LONGER. That was their alternative to waiting in line to vote in person.

So it isn't one line for whites and one longer line for blacks peppered as policy throughout the South then, as you insinuated.

You did your 3 stooges fallacy of hasty generalization thing again. You found one incident that may or may not have some truth to it and inflated it to be a false much, much larger issue.

And even if true the lawfare push for ballot boxes is a dem thing. They pushed it in during the pandemic. So again, physician heal thyself.

This longer lines for blacks thing is starting to look like the ol' Prog trick of creating a problem then offering some bogus solution that just makes the problem worse.

How would you solve what you see as this problem, that I say your guys have manufactured in Harris county, for example, R&R?

Ballot boxes on every street corner in black districts? Another thousand mules to pick them up, maybe?

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Aristides said:

It was Europeans who set up the slave ports in West Africa and shipped millions of them to the Americas. The Portuguese shipped 4 million to Brazil alone. It was slavery on an industrial scale.

Whataboutism is not an argument, either slavery is OK or it isn't.

Nobody here has even remotely come close to suggesting that slavery was ok. It seems like you simply don't want to acknowledge the fact that throughout history slavery was a world wide problem and the perpetrators happened to be members of every race at one time or another.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2023 at 10:21 PM, Aristides said:

It was Europeans who set up the slave ports in West Africa and shipped millions of them to the Americas. The Portuguese shipped 4 million to Brazil alone. It was slavery on an industrial scale.

Whataboutism is not an argument, either slavery is OK or it isn't.

Europeans would not have made a PENNY on human trafficking it if wasn't for the SLAVE TRADERS in Africa. You can't run a business with no inventory.

The ONLY entity responsible for slavery is AFRICA. Every other player was merely transacting and transporting what slaves back then referred to as "black ivory."

And I guess the SLAVERY in China doesn't bother you, since your favorite KNEELING NFL players have contracts with the modern day SLAVE OWNERS "Nike."

Kamala Harris's great grandmother was one of the most famous slave-owners in Jamaica.

It's not even just Markle-"blacks" who had white ancestors who owned slaves, people who are as black as Wesley Snipes had black ancestors who owned and sold slaves, actually multitudes of slaves. 

The American narrative of what slavery was is just a teensy cross-section of the actual phenomenon of slavery. Ditto for "colonialism". Every culture conquered and took what they could from others, going back to the very beginning of recorded history. Britain never invented the game, they're just the most recent winners.