Racist black activist Angela Davis discovers her descendants were on the Mayflower and actually own SLAVES

15 hours ago, robosmith said:

Seems like you just made ^this up to suit your agenda.

It's actually what YOU do to suit YOUR agenda. 

if it makes straight white men (ESPECIALLY conservatives) look bad, you are all over it. 

if it involves anyone else, it's an injustice toward them. lol

Edited by Deluge

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Too bad you're too dense to reason past your precious little feelings.

I think times change. With them...social behavior. It's a historical phenomenon you apparently don't know about.

I also think you're being stupid...but that's hardly new so...ya...there's that.

So ALL YOU GOT is GRATUITOUS INSULTS. ?

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

It's actually what YOU do to suit YOUR agenda. 

if it makes straight white men (ESPECIALLY conservatives) look bad, you are all over it. 

if it involves anyone else, it's an injustice toward them. lol

So IN FACT you STILL have NO EVIDENCE for YOUR CLAIM.

27 minutes ago, robosmith said:

So IN FACT you STILL have NO EVIDENCE for YOUR CLAIM.

What claim? It's the simple truth. I haven't seen a post from you yet that supports straight white men, much less straight white conservative men. lol

Edited by Deluge

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

What claim? It's the simple truth.

This claim which is JUST YOUR OPINION:

On 2/28/2023 at 10:10 AM, Deluge said:

When someone focuses STRICTLY on perceived white people's injustices toward black people, it's SOCIAL Justice, therefore it's trash. 

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

I haven't seen a post from you yet that supports straight white men, much less straight white conservative men. lol

So what? I AM a STRAIGHT WHITE MAN. No need for any "support." The cons running this country are a-holes.

Edited by robosmith

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

So what? I AM a STRAIGHT WHITE MAN. No need for any "support." The cons running this country are a-holes.

OK, so would you say that you as a straight white man are not entitled to the same rights as everyone else because you're a straight white man? 

Edited by Deluge

23 hours ago, Aristides said:

Nope. Europeans justified the enslavement of blacks and indians on the basis that they were less than human, otherwise they could not have rationalized it as Christians.

I still lean towards the vulnerability aspect of it. It seems Africa had it's own lengthy internal history of slavery. I wonder what their motivation was for enslaving fellow Africans? Since virtually every race on earth was involved in slavery at some point in history, why is it that only whites get blamed for it?

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

I still lean towards the vulnerability aspect of it. It seems Africa had it's own lengthy internal history of slavery. I wonder what their motivation was for enslaving fellow Africans? Since virtually every race on earth was involved in slavery at some point in history, why is it that only whites get blamed for it?

It was Europeans who set up the slave ports in West Africa and shipped millions of them to the Americas. The Portuguese shipped 4 million to Brazil alone. It was slavery on an industrial scale.

Whataboutism is not an argument, either slavery is OK or it isn't.

9 hours ago, Deluge said:

OK, so would you say that you as a straight white man are not entitled to the same rights as everyone else because you're a straight white man? 

I would say I HAVE the same rights, and MORE rights than some. Esp blacks in the South who have to wait in very long lines to vote.

5 hours ago, ironstone said:

Because it is/was CONTRARY to a main tenet of our founding, that "all men are created equal."

And whites were to blame because whites were IN CHARGE of our founding.

20 minutes ago, robosmith said:

What do YOU KNOW about minorities voting in the South?

I'm guessing you've heard NONE of the news reports on Fox Lies.

Tell you what. You show me the law that says Blacks anywhere in America have to stand in voting lines longer than whites and I'll stop saying:

YSeIfvY.jpg

Edited by Infidel Dog

18 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Tell you what. You show me the law that says Blacks anywhere in America have to stand in voting lines longer than whites and I'll stop saying:

YSeIfvY.jpg

Are you really foolish enough to believe there HAS TO BE a law?

All it takes is control over the allocation of resources.

The days of LEGAL racism are over. It HAS TO BE COVERT NOW.

That is why the opposition to mail in voting is JUSTIFIED on (imaginary) security grounds, instead  of true reason that it makes long voting lines much less effective at suppressing the vote in minority neighborhoods.

That is APPARENT whenever voter fraud is alleged in neighborhoods where the turnout is historically higher than normal.

23 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

You can't hope to create a discussion with someone whose moral values will never meet yours.

Next step -> put them on the Ignore List ;)

A liberal with moral values? Kinda like a rapist who works as a rape counselor.

In the educated world, we call this phenom an OXYMORON.

All it takes is control over the allocation of resources.

In other words, confiscating the wages of those who work and giving them to those who don't work. We've been doing this for over a century. As far as long lines in certain poorer neighborhoods, you REALLY need to consult an adult on this, one who understands that things like police, fire, public schools and VOTER PRECINCTS are completely paid for by local property taxes. If all you have is a bunch of run down shacks, paying very little in taxes, there's not going to be a whole lot of money to pay for the schools, the police or the voter precincts. The people WILL be standing in long lines, mostly because THEY ARE TOO FCKING BROKE TO PAY FOR SHORTER ones.

The days of LEGAL racism are over. It HAS TO BE COVERT NOW.

Affirmative action is LEGAL RACISM. You can't say those days are over.

That is why the opposition to mail in voting is JUSTIFIED on (imaginary) security grounds, instead  of true reason that it makes long voting lines much less effective at suppressing the vote in minority neighborhoods

Like this?

doj_inquiry_says.jpg

Edited by reason10

13 hours ago, ironstone said:

Because the liberals who blame only whites are uneducated !diots.

7 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

YSeIfvY.jpg

The longer lines aren't due to any law. They are due to blue districts being so incompetent and stingy that they do not provide for enough paid campaign workers and enough voting sites. Long lines are due to the law of supply and demand. If you pay shit, you're going to get shit.

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

I would say I HAVE the same rights, and MORE rights than some. Esp blacks in the South who have to wait in very long lines to vote.

That's not a rights issue. It's either stand in line or mail in your ballot, and we all know how suspect the mail in process can get. We all should be standing in line. 

What about a white man who gets overlooked because of racial quotas? Does he have the same rights as the diversity hire? 

Edited by Deluge

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

All your news sources are shit. That's why everything that comes out of your foul mouth is shit, dumbass. ? That's a great new screen name for you .. "Mr. Dumass"

My sources are for educated people, which is which is why you're too fcking stupid to understand them.

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

The longer lines aren't due to any law. They are due to blue districts being so incompetent and stingy that they do not provide for enough paid campaign workers and enough voting sites. Long lines are due to the law of supply and demand. If you pay shit, you're going to get shit.

That would account for longer lines in different districts. If that's all he's talking about. But that's a Democrat problem. Candace Owens calls that "the voter plantation" where blacks have been forced into districts by Democrat policies. That is strictly a Dem thing.

R&R may not be saying there are 2 lines in a counting station; one for whites and one longer one for blacks but he definitely was insinuating  it. And that would be...D184fOe.gif

Now it is true there was a time when the 14th amendment could be and was at times ignored by Southern Democrats but over the years the laws concerning the 14th have been strengthened. "Equal rights under the law" is solid now. Everywhere under the law in America.

If he's saying somebody is breaking that law, who's he gonna charge? His own party. Because that's who would appear to be responsible if anybody is.

Edited by Infidel Dog