Racist black activist Angela Davis discovers her descendants were on the Mayflower and actually own SLAVES

Can't stop laughing my ass off at this one.

https://redstateobserver.com/article.asp?id=213767&fbclid=IwAR30FY2GTqG0j49vUrJvQaKeD8fxPFj8x4Uep83IUEUMZwhYZU8mL8cAj_U

‘No, No, No, No’: Radical Black Activist Angela Davis Learns She Is Descended From A Mayflower Passenger

Radical black activist Angela Davis was visibly shocked when she learned that she was a descendant of the pilgrims on the Mayflower.The self-avowed Marxist feminist and former black power activist in the 1970s appeared as a guest on the PBS series “Finding Your Roots” Tuesday. During her interview, host Henry Louis Gates, Jr. revealed that she is a descendant of one of the original passengers on the Mayflower, William Brewster.Gates shared a clip of the segment on Twitter. “Any idea what you’re looking at?” he asks. “That is a list of the passengers on the Mayflower.”

Davis is in complete astonishment. “No, I can’t believe this,” she says, laughing and throwing her hands up. “No, my ancestors did not come here on the Mayflower,” she laughs again.“Your ancestors came here on the Mayflower,” Gates repeats. “You are descended from one of the 101 people who sailed on the Mayflower.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/no-no-no-no-radical-activist-angela-davis-dismayed-learn-ancestors-owned-slaves-arrived-mayflower/

No No No No': Radical Activist Angela Davis Dismayed to Learn Her Ancestors Owned Slaves, Arrived on Mayflower

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Once in awhile a hermetically sealed troll posts something that warrants response, even if for the subject line.

1. Descendants ?  Meaning her children, or children's children, or later.... okaaaay.
2. Ancestors, I guess is what you mean.  So you have now "discovered" that white slaveowners raped their slaves.

Just brilliant.  

Really you should go away.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

22 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Once in awhile a hermetically sealed troll posts something that warrants response, even if for the subject line.

1. Descendants ?  Meaning her children, or children's children, or later.... okaaaay.
2. Ancestors, I guess is what you mean.  So you have now "discovered" that white slaveowners raped their slaves.

Just brilliant.  

Why are you being such a biased left wing troll ASS? I present the TRUTH and you knee jerk back to that ignorant goose stepping term "troll?"

Are you REALLY as stupid as the rest of these left wing cretins?

You're the HYPOCRITE who demands links and you come up with a LIE about the black slaveowners ALL being the result of white slave owners raping black slaves?

I'm going to call you on that bullshit. PRODUCE PROOF that ALL black slave owners are the children of raped black slaves, or ADMIT you just made that up.

White slave owners indeed had sex with black slave women. Then they sold the CHILDREN into slavery, increasing their profit from the DEMOCRAT PARTY trade. There is ZERO historical reference somehow excusing blacks for owning (AND SELLING THEIR OWN PEOPLE INTO SLAVERY IN AFRICA) due to white owners raping black women.

• Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Contrarian said:

The Neo-Nazi troll (this is based on his postings and other things, my perception) does it again, when is there going to be moderation against low-level posters such as the OP? 

Believe me when I say I don't agree with <-- the left using the term "neo-nazi" lightly, but with him, I know very well why I am using it. 

Like, really? I can play the game of embarrassing the specimen daily, but it just turns off people away that want to share quality ideas.

Not a problem, I will play the game daily against the uneducated troll. If there is moderation happening, I am also willing to mend my ways and discuss without aggression but as long as we are in the jungle, to survive one needs to tell this creature in words that he is just a hole somewhere and all he has is a keyboard and a computer. 

It is true what the ancient Greeks said, people are like dirt, they can either nourish you or take you into more dirt. Something similar to that.  

• There is nothing quality this low life produces in my view. Have not seen him once try to pass an idea without the animal-level exchange. It's ok, I can play. ? Eventually, he will give up, he can't control himself, he is already using his pea which he calls his brain at a high capacity already. He will go away eventually on his own or the law will get him for something unrelated, with this kind of attitude in society? Are you kidding? Eventually, the law always gets the ones that can not adapt and have authority issues. 

The fact that you Downs Syndrome children refer to me as a troll (and the fact that you have changed the subject of this thread) indicates that you have bat guano for brains.

YOU are the Neo Nazis here.

On 2/24/2023 at 7:13 AM, reason10 said:

Can't stop laughing my ass off at this one.

https://redstateobserver.com/article.asp?id=213767&fbclid=IwAR30FY2GTqG0j49vUrJvQaKeD8fxPFj8x4Uep83IUEUMZwhYZU8mL8cAj_U

‘No, No, No, No’: Radical Black Activist Angela Davis Learns She Is Descended From A Mayflower Passenger

Radical black activist Angela Davis was visibly shocked when she learned that she was a descendant of the pilgrims on the Mayflower.The self-avowed Marxist feminist and former black power activist in the 1970s appeared as a guest on the PBS series “Finding Your Roots” Tuesday. During her interview, host Henry Louis Gates, Jr. revealed that she is a descendant of one of the original passengers on the Mayflower, William Brewster.Gates shared a clip of the segment on Twitter. “Any idea what you’re looking at?” he asks. “That is a list of the passengers on the Mayflower.”

Davis is in complete astonishment. “No, I can’t believe this,” she says, laughing and throwing her hands up. “No, my ancestors did not come here on the Mayflower,” she laughs again.“Your ancestors came here on the Mayflower,” Gates repeats. “You are descended from one of the 101 people who sailed on the Mayflower.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/no-no-no-no-radical-activist-angela-davis-dismayed-learn-ancestors-owned-slaves-arrived-mayflower/

No No No No': Radical Activist Angela Davis Dismayed to Learn Her Ancestors Owned Slaves, Arrived on Mayflower

Wow, I hope Davis is planning some kind of reparations for the descendants of those slaves her descendants (or ancestors?) owned. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Just brilliant.  

Why should he go away? I find it interesting that a black activist had slave owners in her family tree. Do you not see the irony? It's delicious. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

Wow, I hope Davis is planning some kind of reparations for the descendants of those slaves her descendants (or ancestors?) owned. 

If ANYTHING, American blacks should be demanding reparations from the CONTINENT OF AFRICA. Those are the animals who sold American blacks into slavery.

On 2/24/2023 at 11:59 AM, Contrarian said:

The Neo-Nazi troll (this is based on his postings and other things, my perception) does it again, when is there going to be moderation against low-level posters such as the OP? 

It's pretty harsh to use that term.

And I agree with Deluge, what this activist discovered was pretty ironic and very interesting. Prior to this story I had never heard of her before. It's not a stretch to assume she would likely have been on the side demanding reparations for slavery. I wonder what she thinks now?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

She is a marxist activist. 

Do you think I am defending a marxist because I am not tolerant to the OP?

Of course you do because in your mind you think if I am not with the herd it means I am a "leftist"? Right?

Keep compromising your mind with tractors such as the OP. It must be hard to stand on your two feet.

---> Tomorrow I will run this news on my blog, but with human language to show the hypocrisy of Angela Davis.

Don't need an uneducated fringe to do the work for me.

You referred to someone as a Neo_Nazi troll. It doesn't matter if your left or right, it's pretty offensive and uncalled for.

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

So he can use subhuman language all over the board with no consequences and I am not allowed to fight back. 

You are a hypocrite man. 

This is who I am having discussions with. Someone that found with AI the major flaw was "woke" Silicon Valley, not the inovation that came up with it and how it helps businesses.

Go listen to PJW some more, in a few years I hope you grow up. 

Better lands on the other side.

:lol:

I don't like to see those kinds of insults in this forum from anyone. Little barbs here and there are a different story and part of the back and forth. 

Why not take the high road? I have no plans to insult you because I happen to disagree with you. I'm not bothered by you calling me a hypocrite either.

Back to the topic at hand. It's clearly newsworthy and interesting. I just watched her reaction and kind of enjoyed it.

Radical Race Agitator Finds Out Her Ancestor Was a White Mayflower Passenger - YouTube

I'm reading more about Angela Davis and this lady is a RADICAL!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

This is who I am having discussions with. Someone that found with AI the major flaw was "woke" Silicon Valley, not the inovation that came up with it and how it helps businesses.

Yes.  Why?  Resist the urge to squash ants.  Post something original on a new topic instead.

Who says Davis is the product of a slave owner raping a black slave? Is there proof of this? I think it's quite possible her lineage is the result of consensual sex.

But that level of rationale is not welcome in the Libbie bubble...is it @Michael Hardner.

This is both funny and ironic.

"Hey Angie. How much are you willing to pay in reparations?"

Lol...

15 hours ago, Contrarian said:

She is a marxist activist. 

Do you think I am defending a marxist because I am not tolerant to the OP?

Of course you do because in your mind you think if I am not with the herd it means I am a "leftist"? Right?

Keep compromising your mind with tractors such as the OP. It must be hard to stand on your two feet.

---> Tomorrow I will run this news on my blog, but with human language to show the hypocrisy of Angela Davis.

Don't need an uneducated fringe to do the work for me.

You're such a whiny b!tch when you lose an argument. You are intolerant to facts and truth, B!TCH.

58 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Thanks.  I don't say this often, but the comment was disgusting.

I'm not the lying b!tch who claimed black slaves were raped. Because there is no actual rape arrest records, no hospital rape kits, etc, there is no way to determine if a rape had actually occurred or not. In fact, in the 18th and 19th Centuries before the Civil War, I'd very much doubt if there were local state or federal statutes making rape a crime.

People from YOUR goose stepping left wing side of the aisle back in the slave days did not consider black people to be human beings anyway. In those days, your DEMOCRAT PARTY ancestors relegated blacks to the status of farm animals, so any sex with a black woman would be considered a legal way to increase the size of the purchased herd of slaves.

Your OWN racist Taney Supreme Court actually made a ruling that relegated Dred Scott to be the personal property of his slave owner, and that decision led to Roe V. Wade.

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Troll. Won't stop until you go away or moderation happens even if I pay the price too.

Low life uneducared specimen.

Always here for you.

TROLL,  you can't stop the facts or truth with moderation, YOU FCKING NAZI.

You're not always here for anyone because you are not all there.

Grow a brain and learn how to debate in an adult manner or I will continue to put you in your place.

13 hours ago, Contrarian said:

What other things would a Marxist be?! She just can't practice it here, as the status quo does not allow power to marxists. 

As for the high road, I don't take orders from insecure PJW fans that need the mob for validation. ?   ?    ? 

Use the report button man, or ignore.   ?  If there will be a blanket rule for all, I am willing to fall in line. 

Until then, see you around. 

You might think I'm trolling you but trust me, it is not my intention. 

It's obvious that you're quite upset by what I have posted on here. You don't seem to enjoy the back and forth and instead just want everyone else to shut up and agree with you.

I didn't read anyone in this particular topic suggesting anything delicious about slavery or slaves being raped. The poster was very clearly saying the irony of the story was delicious. The fact that this pretty despicable person who has always hated everything about America had descendants on the Mayflower is unbelievably  ironic. What are the odds of that for someone like her?

If anyone watched the link I posted earlier from The Daily Wire, Ben Shapiro talked about Angela Davis and her disgusting history.

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Who says Davis is the product of a slave owner raping a black slave? Is there proof of this? I think it's quite possible her lineage is the result of consensual sex.

Who (besides you) says she was not? When you hold slaves, NOTHING is "consensual." 

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

But that level of rationale is not welcome in the Libbie bubble...is it @Michael Hardner.

This is both funny and ironic.

"Hey Angie. How much are you willing to pay in reparations?"

Lol...

Says a lot (bad about you) that you believe ^this tragedy is funny.

• Thanks 1