Antisemitism on the Left

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

Virtually NO ONE does what you describe. Late term abortions are ALWAYS done either to save the woman's life or save the baby after birth from suffering with severe birth defects.

Again you are lying. It’s seems to be a habit with you.

https://www.lifenews.com/2022/07/20/study-confirms-most-late-term-abortions-are-done-on-healthy-moms-and-healthy-babies/

Surprise us and admit you are wrong.

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

Why DO YOU? Coercion is NOT FORCED.

You want to force women to carry their fetus to term. That is enslavement to YOUR VALUES.

I never wanted to terminate a pregnancy. STOP LYING.

I want everyone to have a CHOICE, including women to DECIDE whether to bear a child.

You are quite the halfwit. “Coercion is NOT FORCED.”  What does that mean?

Why do you want to stop parents who want to kill their inconvenient handicapped children? You are enslaving them to YOUR VALUES.

And please try to keep a lid on your raging racism. You should at least try to hide your eagerness to murder POC.

Edited by Mako

8 hours ago, herbie said:

Don't have a clue what genocide means.
Don't have a clue what racism is.
Don't have clue what right and left mean politically.
But can't STFU that they must be all connected because they don't like something.

The Triumph of the Ignoroids.

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/09/23/planned-parenthood-puts-86-of-its-abortion-facilities-in-minority-neighborhoods/

Have a warm and fuzzy day.

32 minutes ago, Mako said:

You really can’t understand a simple analogy?

Check out these polls: https://www.lifenews.com/2023/02/13/25-recent-polls-show-americans-are-pro-life-on-abortion/

No, I cannot understand your reasoning at all. I think it’s a little crazy. 

I get that you’re anti-abortion. But you twist “anti-abortion” into racism, antisemitism, and other stuff. Let me repeat a fact to you: 2/3 of the American public believe that abortion should be legal.  Yet in your mind, you believe that these 220 million people are all racist reprobates who are beyond redemption. 

I think you’re buying into the idea that, since abortion is evil, EVERYTHING that pro-choice people believe must be evil and EVERYTHING that pro-life people think must be good.  That is very false logic, my friend.  In the US, if you want to be in politics, you must choose R or D.  If you live in Utah, you choose R. If you live in New York, probably D.  And that’s pretty much going to determine your politics on abortion.  Many of these people take the position because of the party which is based on where they live.  That’s all it is.  

9 hours ago, bcsapper said:

So you're okay with a woman choosing to have an abortion as long as it's not just for cosmetic reasons?

I'm not an extremist. I'm like most of America. President Ronald Reagan had it right.  A woman facing a life threatening pregnancy has the right to defend herself with an abortion, just like the average American has a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to bear arms and defend himself/herself.

(Oh, and there is NO Constitutional right to kill a baby.)

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

I don’t understand the comparison. 
2/3 of Americans believe that abortion should be legal.  

Nope. 2/3 of Americans have no problem with abortions that save the life of the mother.

Only the extremist Nazi radicals want abortion on demand for NO REASON, (even if the baby has been born for an hour.)

5 minutes ago, reason10 said:

If you don't want to have a baby, DON'T GET PREGNANT.

Ah, so if someone gets pregnant accidentally, then abortion is okay?

I agree with that.

Edited by bcsapper

7 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Ah, so if someone gets pregnant accidentally, then abortion is okay?

I agree with that.

There is no way for someone to get pregnant accidentally.

(Seriously, are you REALLY this fcking STUPID?)

If you engage in the DELIBERATE activity that results in pregnancy, it is not an accident.

The exceptions to this that reasonable people accept are (a) RAPE (where there is no consent) (b) INCEST (where there is no legal consent) and saving the life of the mother.

Edited by reason10

47 minutes ago, reason10 said:

If you engage in the DELIBERATE activity that results in pregnancy, it is not an accident.

Good heavens, you're a nutcase, aren't you?

I wonder if you're just an old beta version of ChatGPT running on a machine with a couple of blown capacitors and a plugged exhaust.

Edited by bcsapper

6 hours ago, Mako said:

Again you are lying. It’s seems to be a habit with you.

https://www.lifenews.com/2022/07/20/study-confirms-most-late-term-abortions-are-done-on-healthy-moms-and-healthy-babies/

Surprise us and admit you are wrong.

Just because YOU FOUND a pro-life propaganda site, does NOT make me WRONG.

There’s no such thing as a “late-term abortion”

So much of the language used by folks trying to ban abortion is meant to shame people who have abortions and make them feel like their decision is wrong or immoral. Take, for example, the phrase “late-term abortion.” It’s actually a completely made-up phrase that has no basis in medicine. It’s pure anti-abortion propaganda, intended to confuse people about when abortion happens.

A pregnancy is “full term” from 39-40 weeks, and “late term” at 41 weeks. Those are medical terms used by doctors. But anti-abortion rights activists use “late-term abortion” to describe abortions that happen at 15 or 20 weeks, or even earlier — deliberately equating an abortion halfway through pregnancy with a pregnancy ready for delivery. This isn’t an accident: It’s another lie they tell to scare people, spread misinformation, and shame pregnant people for the decisions we make about our own bodies. 

6 hours ago, Mako said:

You are quite the halfwit. “Coercion is NOT FORCED.”  What does that mean?

You don't understand the difference between persuasion and FORCE.

If I suggest you drink a glass of water, that is coercion. If I waterboard you, that is FORCE.

6 hours ago, Mako said:

Why do you want to stop parents who want to kill their inconvenient handicapped children? You are enslaving them to YOUR VALUES.

Killing children is illegal. They can be given up to the state for adoption. Duh.

6 hours ago, Mako said:

And please try to keep a lid on your raging racism. You should at least try to hide your eagerness to murder POC.

You need to STOP LYING to make up for your LACK OF an ARGUMENT.

Edited by robosmith

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

The exceptions to this that reasonable people accept are (a) RAPE (where there is no consent) (b) INCEST (where there is no legal consent) and saving the life of the mother.

Speaking of STUPID, YOU don't understand that ALL FORMS of birth control CAN FAIL.

Abortion has Sweet F*** All to do with antisemitism on the Left.

So STFU already, you're just incapable of discussing an issue without deflecting to an entirely different issue.
Successfully draqged everyone into discussing an entirely different subject you think you have a chance of "winning" at.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Planned Parenthood does a lot more than abortion.  As a donor, I’m very proud to find essential medical services in our impoverished communities.  There is more than enough demand for healthcare in wealthy areas. These people are making a sacrifice and often putting themselves at risk to provide healthcare to the poor.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Planned Parenthood does a lot more than abortion.  As a donor, I’m very proud to find essential medical services in our impoverished communities.  There is more than enough demand for healthcare in wealthy areas. These people are making a sacrifice and often putting themselves at risk to provide healthcare to the poor.  

Ya...well I suppose there's some truth in that. How about we take abortion out of a percentage of clinics, so that the distribution of clinics offering abortion, is even with wealthier or rural areas?

The basic medical value would remain, but the availability of abortions would be...reduced in overly represented poor areas.

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya...well I suppose there's some truth in that. How about we take abortion out of a percentage of clinics, so that the distribution of clinics offering abortion, is even with wealthier or rural areas?

The basic medical value would remain, but the availability of abortions would be...reduced in overly represented poor areas.

Let me say this:

No wealthy or upper middle class American woman will ever find herself unable to obtain a safe and legal abortion. 

As for PP, it’s not up to me to decided what services they will or won’t provide. Their mission is to prevent abortion, and if you shut their clinics down, abortions will increase.  

2 hours ago, herbie said:

Abortion has Sweet F*** All to do with antisemitism on the Left.

So STFU already, you're just incapable of discussing an issue without deflecting to an entirely different issue.
Successfully draqged everyone into discussing an entirely different subject you think you have a chance of "winning" at.

Good point little herbie. We all need to keep it a bit more on topic.

In some cases, alot more...

• Haha 1