FOX LIES internal emails SHOW

12 hours ago, Rebound said:

You may be right. I’d like to see you point out an example, but politics can be nearly impossible to write about in a manner so neutral as to meet everyone’s satisfaction. 

There is no maybe. He is right. Leftists infest wikipedia, which makes it instantly suspect. It's a dictionary that anybody can edit, which also makes it suspect.

Wikipedia is fine if it's not a battleground subject. 

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

You made the claim they carry "the same message," so the burden is on you to prove that.

Once you post evidence, I will tear it apart.

CNN and MSNBC, of course, are shilling for the left but ABC, CBS AND NBC all had headlines that weren't necessarily left, so I'll walk my initial comment back on those three. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, reason10 said:

You uttered the lie about Fox. Prove it or admit you are a LIAR.

That is the rebuttal. PROVE IT OR ADMIT YOU ARE A LIAR.

Can you read? Read the article CITED in the OP. 

Of course NOW there are MANY OTHERS corroborating it IF you know how to google.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

This is comical. Pot/kettle scenes. Libbies at CNN calling FOX NEWS liars, while CNN and the other Libbie gangs...watch their rating dwindle to nothing...because they lie so much.

Reporters and managers GET FIRED at CNN for not adhering to their journalistic standards.

At Fox, they ONLY get fired for sexual harassment (O'Reilly and Aisles).

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Reporters and managers GET FIRED at CNN for not adhering to their journalistic standards.

At Fox, they ONLY get fired for sexual harassment (O'Reilly and Aisles).

Really? Gee. So how many at CNN got fired for telling the world that the vaccine would prevent one from getting The Rona. Or for lying about the Hunter Biden Laptop?

None?

Go away son...ya bother me.

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Really? Gee. So how many at CNN got fired for telling the world that the vaccine would prevent one from getting The Rona. Or for lying about the Hunter Biden Laptop?

None?

Making mistakes is NOT NECESSARILY a violation of journalistic standards. Mistakes happen EVERYWHERE.

The VIOLATION is when CORRECTIONS are NOT PUBLISHED or SOURCING is incomplete. Duh.

Show us a correction published by Fox that was NOT due to a lawsuit FILED against them.

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yes, we ALREADY KNOW that inconvenient FACTS bother you a lot.

Edited by robosmith

12 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Making mistakes is NOT NECESSARILY a violation of journalistic standards. Mistakes happen EVERYWHERE.

The VIOLATION is when CORRECTIONS are NOT PUBLISHED or SOURCING is incomplete. Duh.

Show us a correction published by Fox that was NOT due to a lawsuit FILED against them.

Yes, we ALREADY KNOW that inconvenient FACTS bother you a lot.

robo...news flash...

1. The laptop always existed. The media knew because one major source of news, the NY Post, knew it. If they knew, they all knew. As did those twits who sent that letter on their great opinion of the laptop. It was all lies. Not mistakes...lies.

Now...run along and make sure you remember to eat your Wheeties...

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

robo...news flash...

1. The laptop always existed. The media knew because one major source of news, the NY Post, knew it. If they knew, they all knew. As did those twits who sent that letter on their great opinion of the laptop. It was all lies. Not mistakes...lies.

No evidence for ^this OPINION. The FACT is, NYP refused to share the contents of the laptop with ANYONE ELSE until MUCH LATER.

No one was going to publish WITHOUT THAT EVIDENCE IN HAND.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Up yours.

27 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No evidence for ^this OPINION. The FACT is, NYP refused to share the contents of the laptop with ANYONE ELSE until MUCH LATER.

No one was going to publish WITHOUT THAT EVIDENCE IN HAND.

Up yours.

Tsk tsk...such language. 

They all knew robo-bot. Even the infamous Chris Cuomo.

None?

Uh… vaccines work, so I don’t think it would make sense to fire someone for saying so

• Like 2

robo...news flash...

Why is it that only NY Post reported on the laptop in October 2020, in an article the author refused to sign? Why no Fox News or WSJ article, unless they suspected it was fake? 

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Why is it that only NY Post reported on the laptop in October 2020, in an article the author refused to sign? Why no Fox News or WSJ article, unless they suspected it was fake? 

NYP NOT sharing the laptop contents made it VERY risky to publish NYP CLAIMS.

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Uh… vaccines work, so I don’t think it would make sense to fire someone for saying so

Really? For more than making snake like blood clots? Do tell?

They said if you get the vaxx, you won't get The Rona. It was a lie.

Really? For more than making snake like blood clots? Do tell?

They said if you get the vaxx, you won't get The Rona. It was a lie.

I got the vaxx and DID NOT get COVID, so it is the truth.

However, what you've stated is NOT the standard for judging vax efficacy.

The standard is giving your immune system a big head start in fighting the infection, NOT total prevention.

IF someone told you the latter, you're a fool to believe that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

I got the vaxx and DID NOT get COVID, so it is the truth.

However, what you've stated is NOT the standard for judging vax efficacy.

The standard is giving your immune system a big head start in fighting the infection, NOT total prevention.

IF someone told you the latter, you're a fool to believe that.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-2021-video-saying-vaccinations-prevent-covid-resurfaces-1726900

I'm on the north side of my seventies as are many of my friends. All are vaxed and boosted and most have had Covid. For all of them including myself, symptoms have just been a couple or three bad days then gradually getting better for the next week or so. Some have had fatigue that has lasted around a month. I credit the vaccines for the fact none of them have had severe illness, had to go to hospital or even see their GP.

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Your cite contains a link to the FACTCHECK and what Biden said:

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

Biden also said: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

He meant you're not going to get SEVERE COVID, just like I said: a BIG head start in fighting the infection.

NUANCE! Learn it.

Rupert Murdoch Calls Telling Truth Under Oath Worst Experience of His Life

Rupert Murdoch said that telling the truth under oath while being deposed for a lawsuit against Fox News was “by far the worst experience of my life.”

The media mogul disclosed that, when he was asked to raise his right hand and tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, “I thought I was going to be sick.”

“Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson had warned me that telling the truth would be bad,” he said. “But I was unprepared for how harrowing it turned out to be.”

“The way it works is, people ask you questions, and you have to tell them what actually happened and not something you made up,” he explained. “It was beyond beastly.”

Reflecting on the traumatic experience, Murdoch said, “I know there are some people who tell the truth day in and day out, and I don’t know how they manage it. I’ve told the truth once, and I don’t intend to do it again.” 

LMAO

• Haha 2

‘Incredibly damning:’ Fox News documents stun some legal experts

The disclosure of emails and texts in which Fox News executives and personalities disparaged the same election conspiracies being floated on their shows has greatly increased the chances that a defamation case against the network will succeed, the Washington Post reports.

Dominion Voting Systems included dozens of messages sent internally by Fox co-founder Rupert Murdoch and on-air stars such as Tucker Carlson in a brief made public last week in support of the voting technology company’s $1.6 billion lawsuit against the network. Dominion claims it was damaged in the months after the 2020 election after Fox repeatedly aired false statements that it was part of a conspiracy to fraudulently elect Joe Biden.

Dominion said the emails and texts show that Fox’s hosts and executives knew the claims being peddled by then-president Donald Trump’s lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell weren’t true — some employees privately described them as ‘ludicrous’ and ‘mind blowingly nuts’— but Fox kept airing them to keep its audience from changing channels. 

5.png

Edited by robosmith

On 3/1/2023 at 9:58 AM, Aristides said:

Interesting how the Trump cult just keeps digging deeper even though the head of FOX has told them they have been had by his network and its on air personalities. Very strange.

It just reinforces the notion that people go to Fox News not for the news, but for what they want to hear.  It literally doesn't matter to them that it is lies.

It's what they want to hear, so they are damn well going to pretend they believe it!

Except for the Home Pak 4 Pack #10-24 18.8 Stainless Steel Wing Nuts | Home Hardware

They actually believe it.

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

Your cite contains a link to the FACTCHECK and what Biden said:

He meant you're not going to get SEVERE COVID, just like I said: a BIG head start in fighting the infection.

NUANCE! Learn it.

He lied.!